View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 "The Rape of Innocence" A play (Kakumach) (completed) 

Post Re: "The Rape of Innocence" A play (Kakumach)
His voice shock the very earth I yet stood upon. I had no idea me skin could crowl like it did as he spoke ‘gainst god an love. But I had to try. Had to try an sove his immortal soul from an eternal fate away from his creator.

An as he said those things I felt him move, fast an harsh did his hips swung forwards an upwards. Like a moth on a pin I could not move away from the glowing heat of his fire. The thrust took me up onto me toes as me insides clenched ‘gainst the hard thick shaft. An I knew as he entered me jus how wet me body wuz. Thankfully wet, for if I had been any other way the pain that might have been….could have been, wuz not there even as he stretched me outwards with his passage.

A small whelp of disbelief an relief leapt from me mouth as he entered the middle of me. I felt the warm tip of him climb deep within me embrace. Stretching me with is passage up me slick channel. One heal dug deeper into the curve of his back as he dove into me. Tensing, me arms trembling as I held his shoulders he took me.

I found me foot leaving the ground as he pounded further inside me. Raising it I brought both legs round his wide torso an hooked me foot together in a locking embrace. I could feel me nipples slide along his chest an then back down.

I had no choice….no choice at all an me body responded. Oh how I wanted him to take me. Oh how I loved him taking me.

“shouldn’t….no……never…..quit.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:34 am
Profile WWW

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Again, her body surrendered to him quite easily, allowing him to focus his full attention on trying to drive her to the brink of orgasm. At this point, it shouldn't be too difficult. Still, I'm not stopping until I'm sure. His hands on her back, he began to thrust into her harder and faster.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:51 am

Me mind felt muddled an barely working as I tried to voice an objection. Anything at’all, but nothing came out past me lips but a low whistle of sorts as the air slowly left me lungs while he went deeper within. I wuz no longer safe from his attentions no matter what the cost might be. No, long past that. He had taken me, an it came almost as a relief. I part of me shuttered in his grip as I realized that I might have actually broken down an begged for what he now did to me ‘gainst me will.

Perhaps he had saved me my soul, but that did not lesson the fact I really wanted him. I wanted to feel that thick hard wad of flesh plumb me depths. I wanted the feeling of letting loose with me body an mind and jus enjoying the steady powerful thrusting of a man within me. On those desires, those needs made me wonder what a good girl really wuz.

Thankfully he had done what I could not ask for. Thankfully he had taken me when I could not say I want you for all the love of god. It had felt so wrong to ask…it felt so right to receive. Was that bad? I hoped not…hoped not as I felt that thick shaft push me insides aside an fill me with heat. I rocked me pelvis against him in time with each thrust. Those thrusts going deeper, faster, an better as time went on.

Its like he wuz a learning me body all o’er again. Learning the things I enjoyed an doing um so I might really wish I had begged for his pleasure so much earlier.

“Ohhh…ummmm….good…..ohhh real…good……ooh…ooh…ohhhh yes…yes…like that…ummm” I wuz despicable… but happy.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:06 am
Profile WWW

She seemed to be actively enjoying this; unlike others he'd encountered, it wasn't just her body's automatic responses. Most unusual. Still, he didn't expect every human to react the same way, and this had its advantages.

He moved his hands, allowing her to lean back slightly. One hand then crept around to fondle her breast. "Given how you respond, I don't know why you resisted so much."

Character listing

Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:15 am

Arms that held me loosened in their touch. Soon enough I found me self no longer pressed up next to him. No, I now found his hand tween us. Its strong fingers kneading me breast in a way that had me crying out in pleasure. The taught skin stretched as me nipples responded to his strokes by lifting an going all long an hard. There were times I hated the way they telegraphed me bodies desire. But not now…now the side that said no had lost….now the beast of lust an desire ruled me day.

He slide within me wet inner embrace an I greeted him in kind. Squeezing down upon the thick rod I gripped him while he plumbed me insides. I wuz tickled pink when his breath caught in his throat as he started to pull back for yet another thrust. A slight twitch that vibrated within me told me he had felt it too. The grin grew upon me face as full red lips curled in delight. Even now it amazed me that so many girls never learned to tricks to which a woman could be capable of. An for me…I could only thank violet for all she had taught me.

“ummm….the cat got yur rod?” the mischievous grin growing ever more pronounced as the reelection of me own eyes within his large dark pupils sparkled with white fire.

“ohhh….I thought for certain yah would not spare the rod an spoil the child…is that not what our lord commands of us….I’ve been a bad girl haven’t I?” me finger playfully slid along his lips as I spoke, tracing the hard thin line of um.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:48 pm
Profile WWW

He pressed harder into her, shifting slightly to better stimulate her. Judging from some not-completely-supressed sounds from the audience, a couple of her classmates were a bit jealous of her position. Probably wish this actor I'm supposed to be was molesting them. Have to see if I can work out which ones they are and whether they'll be getting a visit from the "actor." Be careful what you wish for...

One hand ran down her back while the other continued to fondle her breast. "Oh, I certainly won't be sparing you. You may have won our bet, but you still could stray from your path. After I'm through, I think you eventually will do so, willingly and by your own decisions."

Character listing

Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:06 pm

Sum of me classmates no doubt thought I wuz dumb or sum such thing, But I ain’t. Mama didn’t raise no dummy, an right then I wuzn’t ‘bout to argue or nothing. Deep inside I did fear what he said an knew it for the truth. Wisdom, plan an simple is that kind of understanding an I tried to be wise if not always smart.

Instead I gasped a lil or maybe it wuz one of them purrs yah make when you feel good. I felt good, real good right then. Here I wuz getting all this attention, an doing things a good girl ought not do unless she gots no choice in the matter. I had no choice, he’d made that clear. So like a good Christian I turned the other cheek so to speak.

“yah move that hand any lower an you’ll be working yur fingers up me other end jus for good measure won’tcha?” I could almost feel them there…an I liked the idea. However perverse it seemed I did like it. The thought of him jus hammering away at me while I clenched him close an he drew those big ole fingers across me dairy-air fore plunging one of them big fat digits up me back side an wiggling it all round.

Already I could feel me body tensing, hoping. Lord did he fill me good an did he feel wonderful up on me tight lil center. I could feel me nipples go painfully tight while he played an I thought…an felt the pleasure I could not feel when I prayed to me lord. Not this kind…unless….unless this is what is wuz like to be a bride of christ an have me lord bed me. NO…no….I shook me head.

That would be even better. A rush of air left me lungs an I clung to him, digging me fingers into his shoulders an a bucking as the wet slurpy sounds of bodies bumping into one another played ‘cross the stage. I’d died an gone to heaven I reckon….closing me eyes…that hand ever closer.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:44 am
Profile WWW

He began fondling her buttock. "That would be telling..." One finger moved and began circling her anus. "And life would be dull without..." The finger withdrew, and he paused briefly. As a flash of disappointment flickered across her face, he thrust the finger into the opening, causing some startled reactions from the audience. "...Surprises." A maneuver I wouldn't try normally, but I did use some protective caps to blunt my claws, so it shouldn't harm her. If it does, well, she did ask for it.

Character listing

Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:45 am

Flesh met flesh an the whimper past me lips. He pushed and the muscles yielded. As much as the beast within desired it I had not yet prepared me self for the penetration of his finger. He pushed and the muscles yielded. I clenched me body closer, riding his hard thick shaft an finger together.

Lips met his chest an licked their way across it until I angled for his small hard nipple. I took it in me mouth an let me tongue play across its tip, toying as I begin to move me hips an body in concert with his own thrusts. Slowly I found the ways to move him inside me, to pivot me hips an bum an drive him ‘gainst me in different ways that pulled an pushed at him.

“surprise….oh….ummm….any more?” Looking up from under me eyelashes to regard those cold hard eyes, mischief dancing in mine.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:56 pm
Profile WWW

An evil grin crossed his face. "You'll find out. I can't tell you, or they wouldn't be surprises." I can think of a couple of surprises I could pull off right now, but they'd spoil the whole illusion. Possibly after the play's over, I'll have a chance backstage.

His free hand moved along her back. In the meantime, I'll see what I can manage here.

Character listing

Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:27 am

His hard shaft worked inside me in concert with his finger. Gritting me teeth an a gripping him ‘bout his neck I rode the shaft within me. Muscles in me arms strained to pull me body upwards while me legs tightened an loosened with every hard thrust of his. Me breath rattled in me throat as we continued. I could feel him slip an slide within me despite the way he pushed me apart with each resounding slap of flesh.

Nor did I have time to really ponder out the surprise he talked about….the thing I would find out about. No, already the heat was flaring in me insides. The wave of pleasure wuz building in spite or perhaps because of the wondrous power of his body moving ‘gainst me. Me jaw opened…ready to utter the sounds of me pleasure….but nothing came of it…not yet I thought…can’t….I’ve shown too much already…

Yet I knew he knew. Knew I enjoyed the moment, enjoyed his hard shaft within like some two bit trollup in them old westerns that got run out of town when the good sheriff arrived. I didn’t wanna be that girl…I wuz good.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:42 am
Profile WWW

Judging from her reactions, any 'surprise' at this point would be for the character, not the actress. It also seemed that it wouldn't be too long before she reached her climax. At least, if she stopped holding herself back from it.

He thrust into her harder. "Don't fight your body. You will find it more enjoyable if you give in to its desires."

Character listing

Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:16 am

It seemed as if he knew me. As if he understood the torment me mind wuz in even as me body succumbed in total to his desires an me own. T’wuz harder than he thought to give in completely an abandon all me up bringing with all its don’ts an do’s. More of them don’ts were ‘bout what we were doing than do’s.

I still couldn’t get me mind round what good girls did in intimate times like this. Even being naked an all wuz tough on me. An here I wuz…naked, a stranger tween me legs an deep inside with me enjoying it. Wuz it any wonder I held back? The thought of even being in this position wuz…..

I wuz supposed to be acting…I wuz on a stage. Oh god no….Me eyes going wider as it all hit me at once. Still his thrusts did not taper off. I swear he grew more excited as a range of emotions flickered through me eyes. I could hear it in him, feel it as he moved within me. Even more so I hated the feeling that rode through all the others. Excitement….not what I would have expected, not what any good girl would be ‘bouts.

I wuz excited. Excited by the prospect of people watching. Excited as any actress is when others watch them true. But the circumstances…they were so different. I wuz naked an me first instinct wuz to cover me body. Good in that. The next however wuz to tease them all, to feel their eyes upon me an want them to wish they were the one next to me. There wuz power in that….power o’er um all. Ohhhhh, so wrong, an yet me body thrilled to it an the wave grew stronger.

Excitement…it did me body good and me mind bad.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:52 pm
Profile WWW

He could see the conflict warring within her. Part of her wanted to do what he said, to give in completely to him. The other part wanted nothing more than to get out of this situation altogether. At this point, his goal was to bring the former part into full control.

"Once you give in, you will be able to obtain the release you seek." As if for emphasis, he tweaked one of her nipples.

Character listing

Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:53 am

Give in?....couldn’t, an yet….oh an yet the warmth he created in me wuzn’t going anywhere but hotter. I could feel it way down deep inside me. that swirling maelstrom of lust an desire seeking its way out of me; the beast. An the beast wuz getting fed….getting stronger by the moment.

“I….I….” The spin tingling thrill of his finger an thumb jus a tighten on me tender nipple wuz ‘nough to set me free. The wave crashed an all I could do wuz hang on for dear life an pray to god me thanks. Whatever I wuz ‘bout to say lost…lost….lost in joy an pleasure a hundred fold more fun than sitting in a pew all day.

“Ohhh…Ohhhoooohhhhhhh” I wailed, me voice filling the room all at once. Inside I shifted round his thrusting shaft. Felt it fill me as I twitched round it. I lost me breath…then filled me lungs to cry out once more.

“Ohhh godddd” , me head rolled back an I shrieked to heaven.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:14 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next