View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:30 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai) (Finished) 

Post Re: Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai)
Finally it happens.

Kouzakai's thrusts actually began to build up from slow to fast to hard, to an almost blinding pace where the girl was just akin to a rag doll being humped by a dog. There was nothing he could do to stop his motions, nor anything he could do to stop it, if he wanted to. All that was going for him was the motion and the strength of his thrusts.

Kouzakai held her legs splayed open just to achieve the speed and hardness of which he fucked. He needed this. Needed to have this release before she actually overcame him, since it was really, really hot this time around. His throat was parched; every particle of water that fell from the ceiling evaporated even before it hit him. Everything around him was changing, and it was due to the girl's weird magick that he doubted even she knew.

His world was spinning around, as he felt once again the threatening that rivaled even the feeling of facing off against this battle fleet. Kouzakai knew the consequences, and yet...

The waves of orgasm began to wash over him, as an unearthly, and scary scream was gutted out of his lungs...the sound of a dying leviathan.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:43 am
Profile YIM

Me body lifted of its own…lifted as me head tilted back an me insides burned form his hard thrusts. I swore I smelled smoke, but it mattered naught for I felt him…felt him like I had never fore felt another. Then down deep in me gut I felt the flare of heat. Me throat burned like someone had poured Tabasco sauce straight down it. I clenched me yes in a grimace of pain an felt the world go black.

Something cool played within me insides….cool for but a moment an I felt suddenly some how whole. Only then did I cry out, a convulsion that shook me all along me spin and left me head spinning. An in that time an place I felt the pleasure waft o’er me like a cool stream of water. I wuz complete…sum how so very fulfilled an complete…but so weak…so tired….

Finally I gasped an the moisture in me mouth suddenly evaporated within the oven I found me self in. I chocked on the heat, felt it consume me…an….black….

…nothing…I tumbled in pure blackness, pulling me knees to me chest an hugging them close with me arms.

….noise…a thump….then another….voices….wuz those voices…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:49 pm
Profile WWW

The black hugged him for minutes as he came, and his body moved on its own, fueled by the memories that had been locked up in his brain.

After which, at the same time the bodies intertwined fell at the same time. The girl out of exhaustion, and the monster out of nothingness...out of unconsciousness, out of mind, out of sight. He was gutted from the recesses of his mind, felt himself rising up as if he was out of his body...and he saw himself sprawled onto the ground, lifeless, unmoving, and the girl did not even notice it.

Mischa Carribean had the presence of mind to drop the observation deck back to level 1, where commandos aided to the limp body of the Lieutenant. There he was, lying perfectly still, and his body had reverted to its former state, the towering merman that everyone was familiar with. Had he come down in his form as the leviathan, maybe someone would have shot at him, but not now when he was the same familiar face that everyone knew.

Mischa honored the agreement, and ordered both the lifeless, numb bodies to be bought to the sick bay. She accompanied them, and allowed the marines safe passage among the cabins of the ship.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:22 am
Profile YIM

I fell through blackness as visions swirled through me head like a motion picture show. A flickering of light, dreams I guess. Smiling as I saw that familiar white picket fence, my handsome husband holding out his hands As I walk towards him our child runs to great me an tug at me skirts. I laugh…

He changes before me very eyes into some hideous tentacles monster that reaches out an grabs me. Tentacles tear at me clothing, an me child laughs, a bone shilling laugh that pummels me very soul. Bits of cloth fly past me eyes like so much confetti at one of them New York Parades. Tears spring to me eyes as the tentacles grope me an twist about me naked flesh. They enter me an I scream….scream until I am too hoarse to continue an me voice breaks……

More flickering of light…another scene plays out as I lay beside me husband in pure contentment. I swirl me finger across his chin an smile as his breathing changes to a deep an slow rhythm. I touch his face an smile while the baby within flutters in me belly. I am….I am pregnant. I snuggle me head into the round soft place of his shoulder. Safe an snug as a bug in a rug is how ma used to put it.

The door bursts open an men in white suites approach. Grime eyes look at me from behind plastic shields. Gloved hands reach for me an tear me from me lovers arms. Once more I scream, but me lover does not awaken, does not even stir as they take me an strap me upon the cold metal. Knives slice at me belly, cutting me flesh. ……

The horrors continue, one scene after another as me life is torn asunder, each starts pleasant…each ends in terror on destruction. I am….

“Sir, yes she still is comatose.” Not a hint of emotion escapes the man in the clean suit as he speaks over the intercom within the glass room.

“Yes Sir, the fetus is alive though at this point one cannot determine viability at such a young age let along genetic heritage. The specimen has been transferred to section 8 for monitoring and future experimentation. All records and examinations make it clear that this was not scientifically possible. It defies our current understanding of human medical science; suggest that continued monitoring of Miss Smith be undertaken throughout her career with us or any other organization. “

“WIlco sir, patient shows no sign further of biological contamination beyond already documented material after removal of the fetus. She will be moved to sickbay immediately. “

My daughter suckles at me breast. I smile at her as that tiny innocent face takes in me bodies nutrition. One life giving life to another. I would do anything to keep her safe, to give her life beyond me own. But the nightmares come, and the with them the evil men that tear me daughter from me arms an take her away….away…..away….

I struggle, sounds of beeps an whistles cry out in the distance. Sum thing binds me, holds me still. Me eyes flutter open to bright white light…faces hover above me. Human faces….

“Miss smith…its ok…its ok” The hands hold me. Human hands. The voice soothing, relaxing as I slowly give up me struggles an accept them….accept it….

“That’s it….there you go Miss Smith, much better, you gave us quite a scare when your vitals suddenly spiked. But its ok…your safe. We have you.”

The noise quieted till only the voice of the human remained…that and a few others in the back ground. The hands left me body….I breathed. Air moved across me naked torso till reaching down I pulled the sheet upwards an covered me nakedness. As I breathed the air wuz filled with the stench of Antiseptic.

“Where am I?” me voice sounded as parched as me throat.

“Antaras base, you are safe Miss Smith, quite a mishap there. Everything is ok….an we took the liberty of informing some people you are awake…they would like to talk to you.”

“ Ok….who?” Curious as to who….”me folks….do ….do they know….like to see um too.” I hadn’t seen them for four long years. Four years of study, four years an now I could go back home…could see them.

“after your talk….” She patted me leg like ma would have, “I’m sure after your talk.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:50 pm
Profile WWW

Somewhere far away, deep in Wild Space.

The Grendel flew it's straight and steady path through the Dromedite Meteor field, blasting it's way through and creating a safe path for the ship to travel. The Grendel was made of a new technology, a marriage between the technology of the ADD and the innovations of the WarLabs. It was modeled upon a ship of the ADD, which was caught during one moment in time that the Alliance was caught in a war of attrition. They survived that, came through alive, all thanks to the effort of the fleet captain that ordered them to be spared, strangely...

A lone figure stood in the observation deck that time, holding a star map in his hand. He had a hat upon his head, an admiral's hat which signified his position.

He looked at the star map, and deduced their path, but suddenly he dropped it and looked out at the vast expanse of space.

Memories came through as he thought of the past he had been caught in. Memories of a slave almost caught, yet someone he released. He risked demotion by doing that, but then again no one was the wiser when they asked what had happened in Sector 9, somewhere near the Sol System. That was a classified file which was kept in the admiral's memoirs, and was kept strictly under lock and key.

He paced back and forth, reminiscing.

There had been rumors that something came out of that tryst with that slave...a child, perhaps...it was rumored to have been a freak, but intel says that it was human, with unexpected strength and superhuman intellect. It was a child. A child.

The child of destiny, which was destined to take his place, their place, in the stars.

And he could hardly believe it, but he was smiling at the thought.

" Lieutenant..." came a voice at his back..." Lieutenant..."

" I'll be right there." came the reply, a short minute after he composed himself.

Kouzakai thumped the breastplate on his chest, where the Alliance insignia shone proudly. As to what had become of Cassie, the slave from the ship, he never knew. All he knew was that she was in good hands with those people, but now she was his enemy.

Still, he managed to smile. He fixed the sword on his hip.

" Someday..." he spoke to an unseen person. " Someday, the stars will be yours...but for now...it is ours."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:58 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16