View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:34 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 "The Rape of Innocence" A play (Kakumach) (completed) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: "The Rape of Innocence" A play (Kakumach)
As she climaxed, he again came deep inside her. That had better be enough to satisfy her. I think the scene's probably gone on long enough as is. He set her down and turned away as if in disgust. "Even at the height of sin, you cry out to your god. Perhaps I underestimated you. Time will tell."

He turned back to her as he reached the point where he'd entered in the first place. "In any event, you did win our bet. Neither I nor my agents shall interfere with the path you choose to follow in your life. You shall not see me again in your life. Farewell." He turned with a flourish of his cloak and vanished behind another burst of flame, returning to the wing while hidden from the audience. And I'm going to have to raid one of the showers when I can. That effect left a rather bad smell on me. Still, I've got to finish my role as that actor first.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:42 am

Post Re: "The Rape of Innocence" A play (Kakumach)
Somewhere on the other side of the curtain of light a few claps intruded on the other wise silent stage. A throat cleared itself. I wuz alone…alone an naked upon a stage under the bright lights for all to see. No doubt the gold that marked me body glinted under those harsh lights. No doubt me sudden humiliation painted me red against the stark grey back drop.

I had sinned….had to have an in public, giving them a show that I would be reminded of each day as I walked down the corridors of school. A place that would become a living hell….an…an I’d been raped in full view of all. Yet no one had come to me rescue…no one.

First one trickle rolled along me flushed cheek…then another as I rolled into a ball in utter humiliation an disgust. I tucked me body as tight as I could, feeling the slimy oozing from me middle that despicable man had left within me. Twuz a nightmare….a nightmare, that only now began anew….

“Would anyone like to comment on Cassie’s performance?” the voice rang out from the beyond the lights. I cringed at the thought they might think it all a performance…what could be worse?

“Professor….umm…..I think it started off pretty good, but I know if that was me in a situation like that I would have struggled more and would…well not have been so receptive to the devils advances. I think she made the character far to slutty.” It wuz worse….worse for what they said wuz the truth. Me body …even me mind had been led astray, an so easily.

I lay upon me side, a ball of naked flesh as they called me a slut an critiqued me performance. I felt worse an worse as they talked…an still no one moved to give me a blanket…a towel….nothing to cover me body until finally the class wuz over….an blessedly the lights went off….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6