View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Returning Student: Linnis 

Post Returning Student: Linnis
A more detailed and updated version is usually my Head Girl Profile

Name: Linnis Van Ryan
Place of Birth: Michigan
Nationality: American
Hair Color: "Teal" Probably natural blond, but kept well-tended.
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Pale
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Distinguishing features: Teal hair?
Height: 5`4"
Weight: 112
Bust: 32B
Waist: 24
Hips: 27
Background: Linnis figured out at a very young age that she wasn't like her friends. At about 11 she figured out that she thought of other girls the way they all thought about guys. She told one of her friends and things quickly got out of hand, and the very conservative community she lived in all shunned her, including her mother who left their family in disgrace. Her father and her moved to California and Linnis grew up in a more liberal and accepting community. But, she decided to go away to school, so her father and mother could reconcile.
She eventually met Sondra Van Ryan and fell madly, in love, even marrying her (unofficially, though changing her own last name to Van Ryan). It was shortly after this that Sondra vanished for months, and, in her depression, Linnis tried to inflict serious self-injury. She failed, and was returned months later to find her wife had move on with life.
Time passed and, in recognition of her status as a "student leader", Linnis was afforded with the title of Head Girl, along with a whole load of confirmed suspicions. She knows a fair deal now about Shokushu and how it works. She used this position to barter a full year of her life in 'servitude' to have Sondra returned. She doubted Sondra would ever be told, and Linnis would never admit it.
Personality: Linnis enjoys running as stress relief. She is a bit flirty with other women, having been accepted for who she was for a few years now, and she is very compassionate and loving to pretty much everyone. Most of all to Sondra, her love and "wife". Since becoming a Head Girl, Linnis has carried with her a great weight, often counterbalancing the fun-loving and lusty sprightly nature she once had with a deep, profound sensation of longing and sadness. Her world is damaged, and her personality reflects this.
Virgin? "I live here."
Piercing or Tattoos: Ears and nipples pierced.
Language: English, Japanese
Likes: All things Japanese, singing, video games, Poker, sex, and reading.
Magic? No

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Last edited by Linnis on Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:21 pm
Profile YIM

Nice to see you back, of course I can't wait for firefly ... I'll get the Mass adventure moved :D

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:04 am
Profile WWW

I'll make Firefly and Asuna this week sometime.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sun May 06, 2007 5:29 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to the new board Linnis. I hope we get a chance to finish that RP we started. It got a bit crazy there with the amount of people that we had going in it.

Wed May 23, 2007 4:25 am

I'll make Firefly and Asuna this week sometime.

Yea, Sunny's coming back! And I just posted up my bio for Katrina.

Perhaps when you get the chance after getting Asuna set up on the new board, we can get a reunion thread going like what you going for Linny and Sondra.

Wed May 30, 2007 5:24 am
Profile WWW

Sure. Sunnie will come back on Tuesday, i think.

Thu May 31, 2007 8:10 am
Profile YIM

Great! I'll be looking foreword to it. :D :D

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Thu May 31, 2007 12:19 pm

Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:44 pm
Profile YIM

Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:22 pm
Profile YIM

Hey there Linnis, Don't think we got to get properly acquainted when i was a regular.

I have a question, because my picture is going to come from the same series as yours. I am looking for mimiru/Black Rose pictures in the same style as yours, could you tell me where I could find them?

Karen/Karin

Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:36 am
Profile YIM WWW

There, updated some. And as for Black rose, I might be able ot make one for you if you like.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:28 pm
Profile YIM

Karen/Karin

Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:15 pm
Profile YIM

I'd love to try to get acquainted with you sometime, Linnis. ;)

Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:52 am

Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:01 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next