View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Dawn's Personal Diary (For Me Only! Reading Allowed) 

Post Re: Dawn's Personal Diary (For Me Only! Reading Allowed)
(i apologize if i haven't been posting like i used too, again my life has been rather busy, and i am still waiting on Sleuth's recovery process. he's moving out of the hospital soon which is good news :) he does remember us no worries.)

10/27/??
Dear Diary,
I had a small day, the only big thing was i had to another regular practice with the Swim Team and Cheerleading. When that ended, i hung with Kim, just staying in the gym, I kind of used her as a practice dummy, i didn't hit too hard. I payed her back by giving her a kiss, and something more. She replied by saying, with a grin on her face, that she'll get me back. I already know what she means but she hasn't done it yet. We ran walked on the beach, looked at the sun setting, then just stayed there. We did nothing but just hear the sounds of the ocean, washing up ashore. it is a rare time where nothing happens. It was a happy day for us, even more cute was Kim fell asleep in my lap during our, watching the night ocean. So i had to carry her back just now, she's sound asleep, first time i seen her really sleep. i am going to join her now, so good night, and till tomorrow!

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:09 am

(i apologize for not posting recently, i am just busy with real life stuff. i promise i will post whenever i can.)

11/03/??
Dear Diary,

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:39 am

11/05/??
Dear Diary,
I been able to keep Kim quiet, but I still get that feeling as if she isn't letting her guard down one bit. As usual my flash image event happened, this time it was during my exit with Kim from the Gym. Kim was able to help me through it, because she was there too. For some reason every time Kim is there during these events, they don't seem to last very long. As long as I have this problem, I don't think Kim will ever be at ease, but I try to give her the best I can. So i surprised her after dinner, by using that big 10" Dildo she used on me so often on her this time. I had my revenge but she is asleep now because of what I put her through. I am tired too so I will sleep, I will tell you what I did to her tomorrow when i get my chance to, I promise I won't leave out the details.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:54 am

11/08/??
Dear Diary,
Ok I promised to tell you what i did to Kim so I will. I actually managed to get Kim by surprise, I knew where she kept that, thick, large 10" dildo she ravaged me with so many times, so before we got back to the dorms, i hid it in my own area so she can't find it. So as we got back to the dorms I asked Kimmy about seeing this dildo she keeps using on me with so much force, Kim went to try and find it in her usual area but to her surprise it wasn't there. So as she looked around to try and find it, I took it from where I was hiding it and quickly pounced on Kimmy and bent her over the bed. She was surprised, however I wasn't too sure if she ever felt this big dildo in side of herself, or only used it on me. So when i pressed the tip into her soft pussy, Kim whined, moaned and her knees buckled she fell on her knees. I kept in pushing this big dildo into her, this dildo was thick, I was barely able to hold it in my hands, it is that big. Kimmy kept on moaning, her cries got louder as I pushed it in deeper, unlike me, she wasn't asking it to be pulled out half way through, Kim just kept on taking it until I was able to push all thick, 10" of it into her. I didn't want to get rough on her but she usually does it to me, so i pulled it out very quickly before within a second or two pushed all 10" of it back into her. Kim cried out and threw her head back, I remember asking her, "How does it feel to have this used on you? Hm?" she didn't respond but I looked at her eyes but it showed she was more concentrated on the big dildo inside of her. I repeated this action, thrusting it as hard as I can into her like she does it to me, until Kimmy orgasmed. I lost count how many times she had, but I remember seeing her face that she actually enjoyed it. I think about almost 4 hours went by before I stopped, and Kim quickly fell on the bed, all naked and asleep. I was in no condition to do anything so i did the same. I feel Kim might have some revenge in mind for me. I left the, big 10" dildo on the side, I know how it feels, it was soo big, more so then some monsters. How I stay so tight is beyond me, maybe the N.I.C.E. Labs has something to do with this?

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:16 am

11/12/??
Dear Diary,
So i was right about Kim doing a revenge on me, but she hasn't done it yet. ONLY showed me the terror that is to come if it ever is to happen. Kimmy compared that 10" Dildo she used on me, with the new one she was hiding, about twice the length, and even thicker. I remember her holding it with two hands, and thinking if that was to ever penetrate me, I will be ripped open. I never been fucked by anything bigger then 12" inches, as least not from what I can remember anyway. Kimmy hasn't used it on me, but she sure is hiding it in a very special spot because i sure as hell can't find it even if i wanted to. I remember thinking, that dildo was longer than my arms, and if i was to be fucked by my own arm i would be ripped open. How is this going to happen? I can only hope Kim isn't too rough or i really won't survive this new thing she has in store for me. I am scared, actually really scared for the first time in awhile about being fucked.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:55 am

11/19/??
Dear Diary,
Ok so nearly a week after my...revenge...Kim got hers...taking that double ended 20+ inches of black...thick dildo and fucked me with it. I can barely sit, so i can't describe what happened, i'll leave that for tomorrow...it hurts...

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:42 am

11/24/??
Dear Diary,
I promised to say what Kim did to me, but it is very odd. Kimmy's new dildo was double ended, so she did fuck me with me, as if she has a big member of her own. So that's why i said it felt weird because she used it on me and herself. There has been a lot of things happening on the campus, especially whats left of my senior class. So i have to be careful.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:09 am

11/26/??
Dear Diary,
I ran into Airi today, i had an odd moment in where my Flash Imagine happened when i was asleep. Obviously i couldn't keep sleeping so i woke up, and made my way out of the bedroom with Kimmy, making sure she is still asleep. I didn't want to wonder too far from the room, just in case Kim wakes up and freaks out when she doesn't see I am there. I made my way downstairs because i started hearing soft music coming from downstairs. When i got to that room, i remembered it was from Airi, a Japanese teen sensation singing. (Sorry if i got it wrong -.-) She sounded great I remember, so i asked her to sing Come by Namie Amuro from the ending song from an anime called InuYasha. She even cos-played as Sango, a character from the anime, while singing. I managed to get her singing again, she sounded very sad doing her singing, maybe i can cheer her up some what.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:05 am

12/1/??
Dear Diary,
December rolls around, i don't know the exact date or if it is really true, but if it is that means another year has gone by. Yet another year i am stuck on this island. However i know now that my first priority is to take Kim off the island with me, some how. Kimmy's mental state is very bad, i can hear it in her tone, see it on her face every day, every single day that my Flash Event happens, her worried face get's worse and worse. I can't keep going on with this, Kimmy will lose her mind if it keeps happening. I have to keep going, hopefully when i find the answer i can take her with me, or as many of whats left of my Senior class members.

Thinking about that another year has gone by this god forsaken place is just kills my mood.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:54 am

12/6/??
Dear Diary,
I was sleepy today, very sleepy, I can't understand the reason behind this at all. Recently instead of my flashbacks, instead of that intense image, and all that I can't say, about several days ago, they stopped, for 4 days in a row now it hasn't happened. My 6th sense is still there, but i been very tired, and sleepy a lot. I wonder what this means... I don't understand what is going on...is it some sort of trick or what?

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:42 am

(I am seriously sick, so i can't stay up for too long, nor most of my messages. This is the truth as I am sick, i want to be in bed so i am ready for class next week. I will try and be here as most as possible but I will try and post here as much as i can. However my schedule has been very harsh lately so I can't be too sure.)

12/14/??
Dear Diary,
I have to keep this short because i am very sick at the moment. I can't stay up too long because Kimmy won't allow me to stay up any longer. The year is coming to an end, and I hope things change.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:38 am

12/18/??
Dear Diary,
Ok, I had another long day that I hated. I had to be up in the morning in order to correct some of the mistakes i made in my cheerleading routine for the Cheerleaders. Then I had to go into class for the whole day, than i had to do my usual teaching and leading for the Cheerleaders and the Swim Team. I can't say it is doing me a lot of help for my health for going through this all day. Not to mention I had not 1, but 2 of my flash images attack today, in which wasn't too horrible, but bad enough to weaken me where I couldn't go on. I was able to get Kim to help me finish my day off, that's the only thing i can thank her for, other then everything else. you know, being there for me and all. I am starting to try and see if i can use my "gift" to find a way off the island with whats left of my senior class. I can't say i like leaving the other girls behind, however, i don't know how to get off yet and so thinking i can grab everyone to get off the island will be a mistake. I have to tread carefully, if the Administration knows I am doing all of this, they will most likely try and stop me. So the only thing I can do is hide it the best I can, but I hope they don't watch my journal because they might find out what I am doing.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:09 am

12/29/??
Dear Diary,
The year is coming close to an end and I really can't think or imagine what will after the year after, and the year after that. It just gets worse and worse I believe. I have thought about leaving, trust me I really have, but thinking about it doesn't mean I can get away. I have to worry about the actual process and think about how we got here in the first place. I mean really, it's been such a long time since I been here, I can't even remember how I got here. So backtracking my thoughts will be a lot harder to do, you can't simply do it on command. Even with my abilities, I can't think how I can do so without getting the attention of the school and the administration. What if they DO find out what I am trying to accomplish? What will they do to me? I already get nightmares on a daily basis, I don't want anymore because I got careless. I will try to get Sayuri to help me in the process of maybe escaping, but I have to think about Kimmy as well as the other girls of whats left of my senior classmates. Sondra, and the others, I can't simply leave them if I find a way off, or I will carry on this problem for the rest of my life. I can not carry this burden by myself, it is too much for me to carry. I will never feel right if I leave Kimmy and the others at this god forsaken place.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:29 am

1/6/??
Dear Diary,
Another year passed and to no avail on my mindset. My flash image event happens still, although it isn't as rough as before which is very surprising. Kimmy seems to be in a bit higher spirits as usual, she has told me because how I look, she seems to be happier. I don't know how I look, but I want to see Kimmy smiling, hopefully Kimmy can stay this way. I have not given up on my decision on trying to get away from this island, the still only nagging problem is I have no clue how. I can only think about how to get off before I make any other decisions. Kim and whats left of my senior classmates will be first on my priority list, if I have to be left behind then so be it. I can't not go back by myself, I will never be able to live with myself if this happens. You read this, you dammed administration? If I have to be taken away, I'll take you bastards with me.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:47 am

1/15/??
Dear Diary,
(This will be OOC, I have been in talks with members of the staff about retiring Dawn Portman officially from Shokushu High. This wasn't a very easy decision especially the fact that I have been on the campus for well over 5+ years, and it is only fact that I have been here too long that I feel Dawn needs to be retired from the campus. However because Dawn has been here for awhile, from a complete Freshmen to one of the few remaining Seniors, I am asking Stormbringer to give me a special way to go out. I have not or can't tell what will happen, but I have some idea on the time line. I will start once I hit another 1000 posts on the forums. For those of you whom don't know, the forums has 4 make overs so far, I been on all 4 from what I believe. And on all 4 I have hit 1000 posts, and this will be my fourth. When I do hit this mark yet again, I will start on this journey. However I have said, I don't know what will happen, but I will make a story and I hope Mr. Stormbringer supports this.

Note that this won't be the end of Dawn Portman on the forums, since Dawn is the only person I have HAD on the campus, I won't be leaving her. I will still log on for general modding and talking and stuff. I have thought of my 2nd account, and she will be Dawn's younger sister. That is what I have thought so far.)

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next