View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Writing while being watched (Diana) 

Post Re: Writing while being watched (Diana)
Diana felt a little bit of pride and a small pang of guilt for making the girl squirm and blush softly. But Diana's offer had been authentic and she smiled in return, nodding her head as she spoke and squealing softly yet happily when she said what she did. "Same floor as mine! You should come over sometime, I could introduce you to Violett!"

Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:14 am

Italy smiled as a small laugh escaped her lips. She didn't mean to laugh at Diana... She just looked so cute when she did that. "Sorry don't get me wrong I didn't mean to laugh at you or anything of the sort," she said in a soft quiet voice to cover herself quickly as she hoped she didn't anger the blonde. "I would love to come over some time," she said not realizing she was blushing lightly again.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:28 am

"Well, now's a good a time as any. Come on, I'll show you the way!" Getting up, Diana held out her hand for the other girl to take. If she didn't want to go, Diana would be fine with it. Maybe they could chat for a bit, about where they came from.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:56 am

Italy smiled as she took Diana's hand. "Sounds like a good idea," she said softly. She stretched slightly as she stood up and watched the her for a moment. "Lead the way."

Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:21 am

Diana smiled and nodded her head, her blonde hair bouncing slightly at the motion. She turned towards the hallway and began to stride purposefully down it. There was hardly anyone in it and the lights weren't turned on yet. Outside, the rain storm surged and shuddered, pattering the roof with drops of rain and shaking the very foundations of the building with powerful lightning and thunder. Diana finally reached the staircase and began to carefully ascend it.

Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:50 am

Italy returned the smile as she noddedd back to her. She followed behinde Diana making sure she remembered that way since she hadn't been around the school at all pretty much. She liked the weather outside though to most that it is alittle strange. She liked it when it was nice out but when it stormed it seemed to inspire her even more. With light steps she followed the up the stairs.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2