View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 After Shower Attack (For Kim) 

Post After Shower Attack (For Kim)
Siferus climbed through an open balcony, trying to escape the pouring rain outside. When he got inside, he heard the shower running.

"What luck! Out of the rain and into a students room!" He thought to himself.

He figured out which way the door opened and crouched behind it, staying far enough he wouldn't get hit.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:23 am

Post Re: After Shower Attack (For Kim)
I ws just getting ready for my shower as I took off my clothes and set them in a pile I let my hair down and step in and turned on the shower head as I let the warm water hit my body as I closed my eyes it felt so good as I smile

"nothing like a good shower to relax you.'" I say to my self

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:19 am

After a few moments of waiting, Siferus opened the door to the bathroom, creeping in, hearing the student talking to herself.

Closing the door as quietly as he opened it, He pulled the shower curtain aside and pinned the busty, blue-haired beauty against the shower wall.

"Aren't you beautiful?" He said as his chemical seeped into her pores, making her body arouse itself.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:40 am

I didn't know that someone or should say something came into the bathroom I was still enjoying the water until I hear the shower curtain open up and I found my self pined to the wall by a monster I shivered and glared at him

"wha what the heck are you doing can't you see im taking a shower?!"

I started to feel funny as my body starts to become aroused as I looked at him "l let me go and leave!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:00 am

"Leave? You wouldn't kick little old me back into the rain, now would you?"

One of his tentacles slipping between her legs, teasing her pussy, his arousal chemical getting into her. He coiled two tentacles around her legs, pulling them apart as another one ties her hands behind her back, as two more start teasing her round, heaving tits.

"I bet your body feels good now though, yes?"

Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:12 am

I shut my eyes and let out a soft moan as the tentacle slip between my legs as my legs were being pulled apart I tried my best to keep them close but he opened wide and tied my arms as my breasts were being tease as my nipples grew hard I breathe hard my arousal was building

"what the hell did you do to me?!" I moaned out

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:35 am

"Well, since you asked, I'll tell you. My tentacles have a chemical that arouses the body of it's victim. It makes you so horny, it takes a normal woman about 3 orgasms to get over. I've given you a normal dose. You should be about ready to lose that last bit of control."

As he explained, his tentacle slid into her pussy, starting to slide itself in and out of her.

"Judging by the tightness of your pussy, you're new to getting taken, or you're clamping down to feel every inch. Which is it, girl?"

Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:48 am

I blush at his question "neither I don't know why my pussy is so tight I've been fucked by you freaks so many damn times I my hole should be wide by now." I I moaned louder as the tentacle slide in and out of me I felt my juices dripping out as I closed my eyes it felt so good but I knew I had to fight him off "stoopp!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:38 am

"Oh ho, I got a fiesty one here. I'll treat you right, don't you worry."

He gave this girl a double dose of his chemical.

"If this don't push her over, ain't nothing gonna do it." He thought silently, using a second tentacle to ravage this girl's pussy, letting a rhythm set in. As one tentacle slid in, the other slid out.

"How's this, girly? This make you feel better?" He smiled evilly at the busty girl.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:29 pm

I tried to fight him off but I was feeling the effects of the double dose he gave me as I start to get horny and I was soon stop fighting I moaned out feeling the tentacles slide in and out of me as I give him a nod to his question "nnnnn so good I I can't fight it anymore..."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:20 am

Siferus pulled his catch to a better angle, allowing her to see his monsterous cock getting hard in front of her very eyes. He catches her staring at it and pulls his tentacles out of her.

"Give me your name, and I'll give you what you're staring at and if you answer nice enough, I'll give you one of my tentacle to suck on. How's that sound?"

He ceased all sexual advances and waited for her response.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:36 am

I looked at the cock and I just licked my lips I was full of lust and I couldn't control my self I wanted his cock in me now "K Kim Kim Stealer.. please please fuck me..." I say looking at him pleadingly "please im begging fuck me I want you inside of me so bad.."

my pussy was soaked as it drips down between my legs and on to the shower floor as I looked at him once more "please fuck me!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:37 am

"Kim Stealer, eh? I'll remember you. Since you asked so nice, I'll give you what you want."

Pulling Kim onto his cock, he could feel how wet she was. He started fucking her soaking wet pussy slowly, gradually picking up speed and force with every thrust.

Bringing a tentacle to her mouth, he hoped she'd take it into her willingly.

"You can have this one too, if you want. I think you do."

Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:28 pm

I would suck the tentacle even before he said I could, I knew this was I knew that I should be struggling but my body wants it so bad I couldn't fight it. my breasts bounce as I make muffled moans and and ride his cock harder wanting to feel it go deep in my cunt

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:41 am

Siferus continued to pound in and out of Kim's soaked cunt with his thick cock, thrusting into her mouth with his tendril. Two tendrils coil around Kim's breasts, massaging and pleasing them, his cock beginning to throb inside of her cunt, showing that he was about to fill her sopping sex with his hot cum.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next