View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A duel (Feley and Michelle) 

Post A duel (Feley and Michelle)
Michelle had gone to a field today to practice her stances and techniques. She started with her basic forms and parries from French Fencing and into more complex defenses of Japanese Bushido.

She eventually began sparring against the air, practicing her thrusts and cuts. She had only become better over the many years she practiced. Her movements are crisp, sharp and beautiful as her hair dances with her forms. Her robes flow along with her long red hair. Anyone who would be watching her would see almost a beautiful dance, elegant and deadly.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:50 pm

Post Re: A duel (Feley and Michelle)
Feley just wondering around the island, still confused from her instant arrival. while she was routing randomly. she heard a strange sound. Sound of somethings swift through the air, so she decided to moved to toward it, but stealthily, and tried to peeping from the bush around.

From there she saw that dancing, a sworddance that made her almost forgot herself. she keep peeping until the mouth made a slip. "WOW.." not so loud, but she pretty sure that she was able heard. So she decided to struggled out of her hide.

"Err.... hi" said with a tons of wish that she would be friendly.

Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:17 pm

Michelle snapped her head towards the her visitor and new audience. She hadn't noticed the voice saying anything to her dance.

Oh...hi. I didn't see you come up. How long have you been watching me? She said with a slight tinge of scarlet rising in her cheeks, obviously not mad, just embarrassed. She'd never had anyone watch her practice before.

"how rude of me. I'm Michelle. Nice to meet someone as pretty as you." She said, blushing even more at how easily that came out of her mouth. She was embarrassed by the remark. She didn't even know this girl and is already commenting on her looks.

I'm sorry, miss. That was a little out of line. How can I make up for the slip of my tongue?" She said, one carved blade in her hand and the other in the ground about 5 feet away from Feley.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:34 pm

"J....J..... just a while, It doesn't like I'm try to embarrass you, especially your dance's so good." Feley frantically replied by moving backward a little bit, and slightly wriggled by the comment. some blush also builded up on her cheek by her next words, she tried to said somethings to continues the coversation but, it took about five minute glancing at each other, before end up with. "Hi, I'm Feley Fatalis."

And so, she tried to hided her abashment by routing roundly, picked a blade up, and draw around, and there somethings catched up in her mind. She seem to be a kind of warrior, so may be I could make friend by fighting.... But she's so great, Am I be able..... Her mind reached these ,and the next word was rip of by her challenge spirit.

"You seem to be a swordman, right? I would like to know more about you so ,Do you mind if I challenge you a little game.....?" "It's about sword-Fencing so it won't interupt your practice so much..."

Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:16 pm

"A challenge you say? Sounds fun. You're on. But, let's make it a little more interesting. How about you name the stakes on this. No game is fun without something to win...or lose. Wouldn't you agree? She said, assuming a ready stance, this one unseen in her earlier dance. It's a middle eastern fighting stance.

Making sure her hair was properly secured, she then stood in her stance once again.

"Three touches to win? That okay with you, Feley? She asked in a sweet tone, giving off the impression that her dance is the extent of her skills, which is incorrect.

I'll be gentle and see what she can do first. She thought to herself, steeling herself for the challenge that now lie before her.

Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Feley's a little surprise as her mood suddenly changed just she asked her a challenge. She's a truely warrior, She thought. And stake, It's really her kind, that made her felt a little compatible, even still didn't know such a name.

Now, how could she win, Feley didn't think that she could beat her in a fair game at the begining. So she glanced over hers and then herself ,noticed the different clothes they wore, I have tank top, white Bermudas shorts, cropped trench jacket,also a tight inside. May be if I could use them as a credit, I could have a lots more than her. She thought as remind the early action when they first met. that made her more assured that it'll work.

"I want to know more about you, so I thinks three isn't enough."
She said as draw her sword down and slightly stepped approach. "It's pretty hot out here,so how about strip duel." she said in a low tone, even it was a plan. it also made another blush up on her face.

"Umm.. and about the stake, If I could beat you.... Could you give me some information about this place, and I also interest in your sword-play, could you teach me some? Now, your turn what do you want? if I lost" She continued, and by didn't wait for any answer, she swiftly swung the sword up from the below, aiming at her waist...

Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:36 am

Michelle read the oncoming attack from Feley and easily sidestepped it and tapped Feley on the ass. "A strip duel, eh? You're on, but I think it qualifies as a touch, so you have to take something off. And if I win, you have to have sex with me.

Michelle assumed her stance again, ready to take the next movement.

"Ready for the next round, Feley? She spoke, an air of confidence surrounding her.

Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Feley wriggle instantly by the first tapped, and some more by the words, she just said. "Sex... you really want to have sex with me?" She tried to asked for a confirm while her face completely turned to blood red.

And by glancing forward through her eyes, She noticed that she didn't kidding. Anyways her soul still told her to never give up, so she sightly nod, to gave a sign that she accept the condition as well.

Now as Michelle continue in her stance. Feley glanced over her even more carefully. what's perfect stance, I can't find any gap, and what a nice body she have... may be sex isn't that bad... She thought to herself, before slightly shook tried to stopped her own mind that just gone so far.

Then took a deep breath. "Ok, seem like you score first.." then slowly took her jacket off, reviewing her tiny red tank top inside. by keeping her eyes focus at Michelle movement, delay until she got a change, and swiftly throw it toward hers. vanishing her sight for a second, then gave her a slightly slap. "Seem like it's your turn now.."

Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 pm

Michelle felt the tap of Feley's sword against her buttocks. Yes, sex with me. You're a beautiful girl, Feley.

"Touche, Feley. Nicely placed." She said, removing her robe, a cloud of dirt being upturned when it hit the ground. "Just so you know, Feley, I'm not holding back anymore. She said, assuming an almost untouchable aggressive posture, the only gap exploitable would leave Feley open to being touched after an inevitable block. However, Michelle didn't wait that long. She sped towards Feley and knocked the sword away from her and touched her breast, pressing lightly on her nipple.

"Gotcha. Your turn to strip again."

Michelle assumed the incredible aggressive posture and waited to block Feley's next move and touch her yet again.

Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:01 pm

It was just a minute that Feley could be happy about her scored, before her sword being knock off, It's so strong and fast she's unable even keep helding it. so she just stood still in surprise while her nippile being pinch, and let her body made a good reaction for it.

Now, with out any plan, her tank top has been taken off. leaving a shining pink bra as a last fort covering her breast. "Thanks.." she replied with a blushing, while her nipples began to stand through the fabric. She shook her head again and moved to picked her sword.

Feley just back in the position. She knew that she couldn't block the attack, so the only chance's to strike first. Even her sense just told that it's a trap, Feley rush into hers as fast as she could, swung the sword around herself without aiming, wishing that she may got a luck.

Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:27 pm

Michelle could see the frustration building inside of her new sparring partner. She charged and swung wildly, which Michelle had a deal of trouble and barely deflected and then placed the tip of the wooden blade against her dress.

"Got you again, Feley. I wonder what you look like in the nude...Pretty, I'm certain of that. She teased playfully, readying a more defensive stance, ready for yet another charge from the obviously frustrated blonde girl. Her experience was beginning to become readily apparent to Feley. Anybody would have surrendered. Michelle knew Feley wouldn't yield. That's why she never bothered to ask.

"Having fun yet, Feley?

Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:48 pm

As her charge was easily defected, she obviously knew that her skill's really no match for this swordmaster, her embarrassment grew more and more as being teased. She knew she have to find some ways to prevent her body to went out of control.

"My naked body, You wanna see ya."
Now she giggled, and undo the botton, letting her shinning pink bra get loose and dropped down on her waist. "Hey, how about my chest do you like it?" said, and then turned around. Feley tried to act. wirely to reclaim her consciousness, and it seem to work very well.

So time to looking for a by-product, as she noticed that Michelle also got some reaction about her suddenly change mood, she arch her back, pushing her breast toward hers and slowly stepped approach, until she's in range and tip a wooden sword on her forehead.

"You.... get.... hit" said by leting her tougue off little.

Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:15 pm

"Do I like it? Oh yes, very pretty." Michelle watched her motions carefully...too carefully and wound up with the tip of Feley's sword at her forehead.

Michelle stepped back, smiled and unbuttoned her blouse, tossing it onto her robe, revealing her scarlet red bra, her breasts ready to burst out.

"Nice trick. I'm serious as can be now. You won't touch again. She said with a smile. She charged Feley in a moment's time, breaking her stance, getting Feley off balance and touching her shoulder.

"I touched you again. You won't distract me again. She said, a sly smile coming to her face. She was about to see Feley's panties.

Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:31 pm

Michelle's counter attack wasn't out off her predict. Feley brought out another giggled and unbotton her shorts,but the things inside still didn't her pantie, she still have a tight left. "Do you frustrated?" She asked playfully. while noticed that Michelle's sight keeping focus on her sword with a ton of concentration. It's more than right, that she couldn't distract her like that again. It may be the netural of swordman that keeping focus at the oppunent's weapon.

So, she tried to moved her sword left and right to make sure that her thought's true, before rush into her like an early move, but when she's prepare to defect like the last time, she toss her own sword up to the sky, and run pass her like nothing happen, before catched it and pinched against her back.

"You got hit.... again" said as quickly slide back.

Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Michelle stood there astounded as Feley ran right by her and poked her in the back with the sword. It was almost as if Feley weren't human. The speed was incredible.

"I promised myself I wouldn't do this, but it seems you give me little choice. She smirked, sliding her pants down her long slender legs.

Feley blinked and Michelle was nowhere to be seen.

Whap! Whap!

Feley felt not one, but two touches to her back. When she turned around, Michelle was standing there, with her sword pointed in her face, her red eyes almost ablaze. She was as serious as it gets. Feley had to realized that there is no possibility of getting out of this.

"Two touches...Two points. I think that would make it so have nothing left?

Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next