View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:34 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
 Challenges... for Cassie 

I listened to him prattle on ‘bout the thing….suddenly me eyes going narrow as I watch the gestures an look at this infernal device. The remove clothes bit had the game defined, that excited lil look upon his eyes an all told me that this wuz anything but a good deal for me. Furrowing me brow as the crinkles at the sides of me mouth turned decidedly down. I crossed me arms in front of me chest and breathed in, tapping me toe in nervousness.

“ummm, how ‘bout yah showing me, if it works an all then I’ll clean it real good like. But I ain’t getting all naked for you or nobody. After all ain’t that why I be here in detention all weekend any way, I mean what kinda girl do yah think I be….sumbody might have taken advantage of a lil ole situation an gotten me in heaps a trouble like, but it ain’t like I don’t learn me lesson real fast like.” I nodded me head an closed me arms tighter. No way…he could test and I could clean…seemed fair enough to me. “I ain’t no dumb airhead blonde yah can trick into doing sumthing really dumb…..so you try it and I’ll clean it like I is supposed to. “

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri May 11, 2007 5:41 am
Profile WWW

Alucard laughed. Alucard laughed, and because it always used many voices together in unison, it was like Cassie was being laughed at by a crowd.

"Firstly, I'm the one giving orders," the monster said, "and second, look at me! I'm sixteen feet tall! I measure my weight in tons!"

The alien moved closer to Cassie, eyes gleaming. "If you don't get on that device, I'm putting you on it," it said in low voices.

Fri May 11, 2007 9:30 am
Profile YIM

Ok, this guy wuz a giant, an all, an that booming voice sent me a shivering a bit as he seemed to glare at me. Spookier yet wuz that laughing…I think I shrank a whole 6 inches during that exchange, kinda felt like a lil girl in the crowd at the fair with everybody jus a zooming by an all.

I gulped as he moved closer, eyes darting this way an that in a nervous twitter like. Me voice quivered as the words tumbled out….”ya….yah in charge, an ….a being ….so big …..but if I be supposing to ….clean the place, an I made a mess don’t’cha think I …um otta be a cleaning that up first an all.” I knelt in front him, busily shuffling the books an papers at me feet an knees into a not so organized pile while I looked up an hoped I hadn’t caused too much trouble. “I’ll get on the machine….really…test it plum good……but getting naked here….well….it just get me in trouble ‘gain wouldn’t it now……” I blinked, lord, were on earth did they get such a giant an all. Then patting the pile of papers…”See good start thar….I’ll get the rest an get on that machine pronto like…..Gulping nervously as feet the size of me leg rested jus in front of me face…..Oh Lord what have I gotten me self into.

This wasn’t gonna be the detention I’d heard all ‘bout.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri May 11, 2007 10:15 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard watched Cassie as she picked up the dropped possessions and stacked them in no particular order. It was growing impatient with her talk, and the alien longed to gag her.

"See that you do," Alucard said when she finished speaking. The alien's eyes flicked about the room in impatience.

Fri May 11, 2007 10:39 pm
Profile YIM

I set about with feet and knees and hands a moving quickly o’er the floor gathering up all me possessions. The rough stones skinned me knees as I crawled in haste. But I didn’t cry out no way….I could see the set of this giants shoulders, a quick glance here an thar fore I decided that he wusn’t no demon like. But then demons I suppose can be found in lots a different forms.

Last of all I set the backpack down next to that pedestal and scurried o’er to the giant me big black bible cluched to me chest like a piece a armor….

“Umm, pardon me, Ah, AlUUUcard, But I brought o’er me good book, an you too can be a saved Like…..Have yah ever heard of me Lord an Master Jesus?” I tipped the book forward so he could kinda see it an all, pushing aside me chest a lil. Me heart wuz a going a mile a minute, but if he would listen I know we could jus get along swell like.

(laughs….couldn’t help me self)

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri May 11, 2007 11:12 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard's eyes rested on the Bible. Its eyes expressed interest as it replied, "Yes, I believe I have. One woman was telling me about Him, right before I ate her."

It was not a deliberate threat, but it could might be taken as one, especially because Alucard licked its lips and looked at Cassie hungrily.

"Why?" asked the alien.

Sat May 12, 2007 12:09 am
Profile YIM

I watched that mouth open an close….gulping cause he could probably swallow me whole an all. This was a really bad situation….but the lord had rescued Daniel in that lions den so I figured he help me. I stood up real straight like and turned me eyes to his face.

“well yah see that would be a bad thing to do….I mean like yur supposed to treat people like you would like to be treated yourself.” I held up the big black book and tapped on the cover. “so See Mr. Alucard, swallering me would not gain yah a thing an then who would clean all these here things” Gesturing about the room with me hand. “an if yah done bad things that yah regret likel, well Jesus will take away all them sins an wash yah clean as fresh snow.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 12, 2007 12:26 am
Profile WWW

"It would gain me a full stomach," said Alucard. "But then you wouldn't learn anything. By testing out this machine, you will."

Alucard never experienced guilt of any kind. After all, it had to eat.

Sat May 12, 2007 12:48 am
Profile YIM

I quivered at the voice as it talked about a full tummy…..the book unsteady in me hands as I flipped it open to the beginnings of John….”Ok, you read John here an I’lll get into the machine all nice like. I laid the book thar upon his hand and started taking me neck tie off. Fingers gathering in the knot an a pulling it loose an all. befoe working at the vest.

Pulling off the vest I neatly folded it an laid it down next to the edge of the contraption like. While I decided on just how much more was a coming off I thought it’d be a good idea to brad me hair to get it outa the way an all. Me hands a flying in me long silky red hair, the scents of rose and vanilla wafting outward in the air. I mean I do try and stay clean like. I suppose if he paid a lil attention to the book he couldn't be all bad an so getting a few more things off might not be so bad....but if he threw or ignorde that book then shoes an socks wuz all that wuz left for me ta get rid of.

“so what’cha think?” working me way down the last half of me hair, striding o’er to me bag so I could get the lil band to hold it all in place.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 12, 2007 1:48 am
Profile WWW

Alucard read a bit of the section she had offered it, holding the open book in one palm as it did.

Alucard continued to read for a minute more or so, taking the occasional glance at Cassie, just to see what she was doing.

"This 'John the Baptist' is an interesting fellow," admitted Alucard. "Living off locusts and honey..."

Sat May 12, 2007 2:43 am
Profile YIM

The breath came in a lil easier as he read, the whole room seeming a bit more calm. I finished the braid an let me finger work at the front of me blouse….one button at a time till reaching down I had to pull it up an outta me skirt to finish up. Me back arching slightly the ends of the shirt came free, chest out, shoulders back, nervously shifting me weight to one leg and kicking a hip out. The front gaping open down me middle to reveal the regulation white bra with me flesh sitting high an proud an conformably covered by the cotton cloth. The bleached white making me look like I had a hardy tan. I looked down, me fingers working at the last button, the V of the bra framing a smattering of freckles that ran down the middle of me chest. I defiantly wux not making this some strip tease like I’d a done for me lover.

Noting I wuz facing the creature I turned round for inching one shoulder then the other an letting the blouse fall free to me hands. My braid swishing across me back as I turn me head at his words. “um yes, he is….but Jesus is even more so…yah see god sent ‘im to die on the cross for our sins, an then he came back to life an all, and even lives now in heaven….he could give you eternal life too.” I folded the shirt neatly, reflecting on the fact that at least the bra wuz more of a covering that the swimwear a lot of the girls wore round here. Kicking of me shoes an socks I stacked all the clothing neatly by me bag. Then hooking me thumbs in me skirt top I looked o’er me shoulder one last time jus to see if he wuz a really reading or a watching me a lil to close like. I wuz a bit calmer since we got to discussing god an all….. an the undies was fairly wide being the school regulation ones. I mean if you’re already in trouble thars no sense making it worse by wearing something other than school regulation I reckon.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 12, 2007 2:59 am
Profile WWW

The alien's eyes met hers as she spoke. It calmly walked closer to her, set the Bible atop her folded clothes to keep it from getting dirty, and then reached out a massive hand to caress her face. Doing so, it whispered to her, and its words were ice: "Sounds like a good offer, but I'm starting to get hungry..."

Sat May 12, 2007 3:19 am
Profile YIM

A short shuffle an he stood o’er me, but he put the book done nicely so only one thumb came out from under the skirts waist band….me whole body rigid an not sure of what this giant would do. The hand coming closer, a finger across me cheek, the rough swirls of that giant fingerprint ‘gainst me soft skin….the caress of a lover of sorts, not a father like. And then a gentle wind across me face as each word was ushered from the gaping mouth

The lump in me throat refused to go away… as he finished his sentence. For the life of me I couldn’t swallow. I wanted to run, but to were….me bare feet rooted to the cold stone of the floor. Finally the lump moved downwards an I took in a ragged breath of air, the scent of giant a tang upon me tongue. Whimpering, holding me own had against that finger….leaning into it an looking with round big green eyes wet with the force of me plea….”please…Mr Alucard…don’t eat lil ole me….I’ll give yah a tummy ache fur sure….please…..I don’t wanna die……” me lips quivering as I started me prayer to my lord in heaven for finding a way outta this….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 12, 2007 3:34 am
Profile WWW

The alien's eyes remained locked with hers. Alucard did not say anything for a minute or more, and surely it must have felt to Cassie that it was judging her fate.

Finally it said to her, "Just continue with your punishment." This was said in low tones, almost a growl. Alucard's maw stretched back into a grin after a few seconds.

Sat May 12, 2007 3:46 am
Profile YIM

Breath blew out of me lungs as me mind registered I hadn’t been breathing for a bit thar. It wuz like life had hung in the balance….”Yes Mr. Alucard….yes sir….” I slipped off the skirt and jumped an ran o’er to the device me hips barely swaying an breasts bouncing a lil as it wuzn’t me sports bra. Lord Thank you, I wuz alive.

Placing me feet in the pedals I bent over the ugly undies a crawling up me full round bum but I paid um no heed as I did buckles an stuff an then admired me work. Yeap that looked about right ….standing up right an a placing the belt round me rounded hips, the leather cool to me warm skin. Reaching back down and a getting the ones on me thighs….then the other on round me neck…black with studs of some silver…I didn’t like it none, so constricted, if he did want something untoward…well I wuz gonna be a sitting duck. I put me hands overhead an onto the straps, suddenly wondering if this wuz gonna be like one of them rides at the state fair that made Iris throw up that one time. I’d surely not gone on it cause it jus didn’t look none to safe to me. The way the giant wuz a looking at me didn’t seem none to safe as well. He still had that hungry look in his eyes, and well with all them straps an stuff round me I suddenly figured I wuz safer here on account of all that metal an leather jus wasn’t gonna be good in his gut.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 12, 2007 3:58 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next