View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Swim Team Tryouts (For Rukia) 

Post Re: Swim Team Tryouts (For Rukia)
Sarah had already climbed out of the pool of clear blue water, standing there as the water dripped and ran down her body and through every crevice of her frame. She had won, but why did she feel like something was amiss. Her sky-blue eyes watched the instructor as she talked to the other girl. As she watched, she would adjust the bra portion of her fire red bikini, pulling back on the cups and positioning them securely again, as she felt they were starting to slip off despite how tight they were.

She thought for a moment, thinking back to the last race, just as the other girl, "Diana" she heard the instructor say, walk towards the lockers. After recounting what she had seen during the frantic time during the last stetch.. "She let me win.." Sarah almost said outloud, but instead it was only to herself. Sarah loved winning, it was what she was good at, but even then she only liked winning if she won it herself, without the help or pity from others. "Instructor, I thank you for your time today and I'm glad I made the team, but I'm feeling a bit tired now - Lack of sleep from lastnight. I think I'm gonna go ahead and change out and be back tomorrow. " Sarah's voice echoed out, calm but full of artificial exhaustion to help play the part.

Before the Instructor could say anything in response, however, Sarah was walking quite quickly towards the locker room, almost at a pace that her breasts began to bounce slightly as she moved. Reaching the door, she turned a corner and found herself gazing at a massive room with rows of lockers, and showers off to the side.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:28 pm

Diana had just strapped on her normal bra, also white but a lot more simple then the ones she usually wore. She had no special plans for today and she didn't intend to make anyone particularly happy when she undressed. Her hands were just clasping around her skirt when she saw Sarah walk in. Diana's eyes shot up and she smiled at her when she came in. "Good race. Too bad I got a cramp near the end, eh? Might of won."

Her smiled turned to a mischievous grin. "But don't you worry, I'll be back next year." The grin melted back into a smile. Clearly, she was joking. After this experience, she had no more interest in the swim team. She began to slide the skirt up her long slender legs. She was still only dressed in her under garments. "Hey, you look a bit upset, is something wrong?" Her face turned serious and an expression of worry was becoming evident on her features.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:53 am

Sarah would glance around only for a second or two, letting her soft eyes take in what was in the massive room. The usual, of course. Rows of lockers, benches and alot of showers off to both sides in their own rooms. She quickly found what she was looking for though, and began to march towards Diana, her face somewhat angry. However, she found herself slowing down a little and her facial expression softening at the sight of her only in her underwear. True, it wasn't much different than seeing her in a two peice bathing suit, but it was more the thought that counted. She shook her head and continued her stride.

Totally ignoring what the girl said upon seeing her, Sarah would raise an acusing finger. "You! You let me win out there. I'm not stupid. I was the one who had the cramp right before the end of the first lap and you pulled ahead! But then you slowed down and I retook the lead. " Sarah stated, her voice serious. "Don't get me wrong; I love winning at everything I do, but I don't like people letting me win." Sarah finished finally. But, instead of continuing her rant, she merely lowered her head to pinch the bridge of her nose with a satisfied sigh.

Before Diana would be able to say anything, though, Sarah would look back up to her; Her face was devoid of any trace of anger, it looked rather soft and calm now, and a faint smile had curled across her lips. " Thank you.. though. " Her voice was soft and equally calm. " I do not thing we've been properly introduced.. I am Sarah Lang. Old friends called me Rukia. "

While all of this was happening, Sarah was of course still in her bathing suit and dripping wet from being in the pool and not drying off yet. Both peices of her suit clung to her frame tightly, especially her breasts, pronouncing them quite well against the fabric.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Diana was looking at the floor sadly, waiting for Sarah to finish accusing her. Then she looked up the woman's well toned body, her eyes gazing over every well-proportioned curve up until she caught her eyes. She blushed softly when she realized how dreadfully obvious it had been that she was sizing her up. "I did let you win, for several reasons Sarah. Err.. Rukia. One of them being that I realized I had nothing to gain by winning. Sure, I would of gotten to join the swim team, but I've done without it for the year that I've been here, what's another few months?" She smiled up at the Brunette. "And don't mention it."

A warm blush continued to grow on the blond's face as she found her ears pricking with the sounds of dripping water. She suddenly realized that Rukia was soaked! Quickly, Diana gasped, picked up a nearby towel that she had brought as an extra and quickly held it out for Rukia to use. "May or may not want to dry off, you could catch a cold or..." She almost snickered. "Or one of the staff might catch a glimpse of you and get ideas."

Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:48 am

Sarah listened to Diana as she spoke, her sky-blue eyes locked onto her. When she had finished talking, Sarah still had her smile, and it appeares it had grown a little. " I see. " She would say casually. " Thank you again, then. I would have never saw it like that. " She finished, before glancing about the area quickly. Looking back to her, Sarah would reach out and grasp the towel, taking it.

" Oh, yes, Thank you again. Although.. " She trailed off, before nudging her foot against a red duffle bag at her feet. " We've seemed to have picked lockers right next to each other, how odd. " Sarah would then start to rub the towel across her stomach, and her arms quickly, glancing down at her body as she did such. " And.. The Staff? Get ideas? They wouldn't dare. " Glancing back up to her, Sarah noticed for the first time Diana was blushing, and a sly smile of her own curled across her lips.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:30 am

"Oh, you have no idea what the staff dare do sometimes. Some of the girls find it flattering and arousing, to know that their bodies are always watched and sized up. But others, the majority, find it appalling and degrading." Diana continued to watch Sarah's blue eyes, hers being a slightly darker shade then Diana's. Although she was drying herself, her bikini top still clung suggestively to her cleavage. In fact, it clung so tightly that Diana could actually see the girls nipples through it. Then Diana realized she was still in her undergarments. "Oh, I'm sorry, I kind of drifted off there. I should be getting dressed. Maybe we can talk after." Diana smiled up at Rukia and made to slide on her skirt.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:05 pm

" That really is weird, but interesting too. For once it seems a School has staff that has balls, if you pardon for the lack of a better word. " She replied softly, smiling. Sarah's sky-blue eyes were upon Diana the entire time that she spoke, taking in every detail of her face. She even found that her eyes drifted occasionally to her chest.

When Sarah glanced her eyes back up, though, she noticed Diana's eyes were doing the same. She blushed some, and she noted that had started to turn her on, but only a little, and began to think wild thoughts, but her concentration was broken by her voice.

"Oh! My fault. I suppose I should start changing too." When she had finished this sentance, she turned towards her locker but bent down to grasp her duffel bag to place it behind her on the bench. With this done, she began to try and reach back behind her to grasp the string holding her top together. "Bah. Diana.. could you do me a favor and untie my top?" She asked, her voice soft. If this was apart of some plan, or simply asking for help, it was hard to tell.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:29 pm

Diana's face was already blushing and when Sarah turned away, Diana found herself returning to getting dressed. She pulled up her skirt completely, most of her thighs, which were dry by now, were in the open. Diana was about to reach for her shirt when Sarah called her over to help her undo her top. Diana, albeit smart, was a bit naive and found herself replying. "Sure, I'll be right there!"

Diana stood up from the bench and found herself walking over to Sarah. She reached up carefully, her fingers working carefully to undo the wet top. After several tries, she'd finally undone the clasp and the top slid down off of Sarah's chest. Her full breasts came into the open. Although Diana was very tempted to reach around and grab the cleavage, to knead it and push her face into it, to turn the girl around and suckle on her tits, she didn't. She had no idea how willing this girl was. "Do you need anything else, Rukia?"

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:50 pm

Sarah turned to present her back towards Diana as she approached, but she also would grasp her hair and bring it to one side so that she could clearly see. She felt the tight grip of her top loosen, and with that she reached up and pulled it off, letting it go to fall onto the bench. Her breasts only moved a little, being set free of their confinement. They were large, obviously. Naturally perky, as her nipples were pink and erect from the cold, but Diana couldn't see that just yet.. But that changed as soon as she turned around to face her.

"Now that you mention it.." Her eyes narrowed into a sly glance. "I need a permanant dorm room, if you know of any." She probed this question, seeing if she would offer to share rooms. Sarah's blue eyes had locked with Dianas again, and she noticed her eyes were transfixed on her breasts again. "Do you see something you like?" She asked, her head tilted sideways just a little, innocently.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:11 pm

Diana's eyes stopped halfway between looking full on at Sarah's cleavage and her eyes. They rested at about her chin for half a second before Diana regained her posture. She looked up at Sarah's eyes and quickly found herself glancing down. How she hated being so easily seduced by pretty women. But then again, she was sure she wasn't the only one. Diana then looked up into Sarah's beautiful eyes, the tranquil blue reminding the blond of a raindrop frozen in mid air. Without the trailing water, of course. Diana heard the brunette speak, and hardly even thought about it before nodding her head.

Diana put her hand on Sarah's shoulder, an intimate sign of trust. "I have some room in mine, if you're interested. But there are only two beds and I have one more roommate already. So you may or may not have to share beds with either myself or her. I'll let you meet her before you need to make your decision." Diana smiled in a friendly manner. Once more her eyes were drawn down to the woman's cleavage. She hated this temptation and quickly brought her eyes back up. But it was too late. She had noticed.

Diana sighed softly as Sarah innocently asked her if she saw anything she liked. Diana grinned mischievously up at the girl. "Who am I kidding. Yeah, I do see something I like." Diana's hand went to Sarah's hip. Diana leaned fowards, her eyes closed, her lips parted slightly. The two met in a soft and swift kiss. Diana pulled away, her voice now soft. "You."

Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:33 pm

" Hmm.. Well. I'm wouldn't mind. I don't have to wait to meet the other room mate though if you don't mind. I'm sure she's alright if you let her stay with you. " Sarah replied thoughtfully. Interested in seeing how staying in a room with two other girls would go. Especially one as beautiful as Diana here was.

Before she knew it, she found herself blinking, staring at Diana's eyelids as she felt her lips touch against her own. Her eyes closed as well, as she replied to the kiss with her own.

When she felt her pull away, her sky-blue eyes opened instantly and gazed at Diana, as if seeing her in a new light. She was even more strikingly beautiful than before. Licking her lips a little, a smile flashed over her them. "Then the feeling is mutual. I like you too." She replied, her voice soft.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:47 pm

Diana knew from the beginning of the kiss that Sarah had returned it. She could feel the push on her lips, the way her expression looked. Then she spoke, her voice suddenly sending shivers down Diana's spine. She smiled when Sarah declared liking her too. Diana lowered her other hand to Sarah's other hip and found herself going in for another kiss. Their warm lips met intimately and Diana's curious tongue pushed it's way through her own lips and gently touched Sarah's, as if asking for permission to enter.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:17 am

" Who would have thought.." Sarah found herself thinking, though she was smiling. Both inside and out. She quickly found herself in another kiss from Diana, and allowed her tongue to enter her mouth. Though as soon as it did, her own tongue met Diana's and began to wrestle with it.

Elsewhere, Sarah's hands had also moved up to place themselves upon Diana's soft hips, letting her thumbs hook into her skirt.

Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:55 pm

Diana closed her eyes and melted into the kiss. She could feel Sarah's warm and soft tongue play with her own, as they are wanton to do in these intimate kisses. Diana also felt Sarah's fingers run down her sides and her thumbs hook Diana's skirt. She did not break the kiss, nor did she need to, to figure out what the brunette was doing. A hot feeling blossomed within Diana and she reached down, her one hand cupping the brunette's impressive cleavage. She massaged and kneaded the tit flesh, her index finger and thumb twirling the little, pink nipple sitting proudly atop.

Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:01 pm

Sarah blushed deeply as she felt and watched Diana grasp and play with her breasts. She would part her lips from the kiss only slightly, not totally breaking it, and say. " I had a feeling - She would kiss her again softly - You liked my chest. " She smiled into the next kiss.

Her hands, meanwhile, began to ease down her skirt, pulling at it before she felt it's weight tug against her thumbs, indicating for her to release them. She did, and the skirt fell to Diana's ankles.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2