View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:00 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Always Looking for Trouble (Cala) 

Post Re: Always Looking for Trouble (Cala)
Vera raised an eyebrow at the question. She was getting some feel of Cala's emotions but it was nowhere near the point of reading one's mind. Things seemed to tumble down the rabbit hole from there as the student began to doubt herself and question her very being. This was unexpected to say the least. Even if this was an island full of monsters and conspiracy, would it hurt to have one day go smoothly?

"No, Cala," she answered, "I am merely doing my job ensuring order here. You are the one that is making this hard on yourself and I. Now calm down, I cannot read your mind no more than any other person can. Your actions are just predictable nothing more. There is nothing freakish about intuition."

Perhaps this one was not ready to grow. Not only is she rebellious but it almost feels like she is unstable. But it would do no good to withdraw the offer. The deal may turn into a good or it may not, only time will tell. "You do not have to make a decision now. You have your fix for today. Take the other two patches and come see me in two days or sooner if you have had made a decision. With 18 hours of courses, you have no need to worry about what others think of you. You are not a freak dear."

Hearing it from someone she thinks is normal may bring some comfort to the woman. It would do no good if decisions were made under duress. Of course she deals with monsters, insane experiments, and the occult, Cala was far from a freak in her eyes.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Breathing a sigh of relief I could allow my thoughts to wander more mundane avenues. Being called predictable was an insult the poor head girl could not have known. It was not how I saw myself, nor had others ever said I was predictable before. It did come as a shock. A shock that may have been fully visible upon my face. I did not want order, structure, and schedules. It was enough I had to be at class at a certain time. No, I liked my life, the chaos that swirled around me everywhere I walked. Good fun…joy, spontaneity. I understood some need for structure, I could work hard for an organization I believed in, and if my place now was here at this school as it seemed to be I could work hard, promote it…make it better and myself.

“The fucking decision was made the day the headmaster told me I had nowhere to go. He echoed what you told me, but I had to find out for myself. I had to get it from the top as you suggested. I meant you no harm in doing so…no sort of malice. If I caused you pain I am sorry. He seemed very understanding and nice, so I could not see him doing something you would not have wanted. I want what you have… eventually…I understand there are fucking things I have to learn. Teach me…its all I fucking ask. Please”

An echo of the girl in the collar played across my mind. Was that a punishment? It seemed crazy, but then this senior might have that kind of power, the kind to so things like…well…like not giving me my patches except a few at a time. That was scary power…scary like the guy with the dark shades. Come to think about it this campus was scary…it didn’t seem to run on the normal rules of polite society. I had to wonder what I had just agreed to. Only time would tell.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:14 pm
Profile WWW

Hearing Cala curse several more times, the Head Girl sighs. This girl really was hopeless. "Language," she warned softly, "You will not get anywhere cursing every other sentence dear. If you want to learn then start there."

She slides the two packets to the other woman's side of the desk. Cala had no idea how the Headmasters are in this school. What she is doing pales in comparison of the strings they are pulling throughout the school. "Prefects represent the Head Girl that took her in. That means if you are cursing like a sailor while wearing your sash it reflects poorly on me which in turn will make your life very difficult. They help with the many tasks and chores I must attend to throughout the school. As it is currently not possible for you to earn such a rank, I will assign you tasks that any person can do but you will have no power nor authority in the matter."

She smiles faintly, "I require more eyes and ears on campus. I am sure you know enough of the rules to know when violations are happening. Merely report to me with names and I will handle the rest. Perhaps I will even let you join me in...correcting them. You may even find more patches and other luxuries within your grasp as you find out where the other little rebels are hiding. That is, if you are interested,"

Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:21 pm

My father would be jumping for joy if he knew what she had just said about my language skills…though I had been pretty good about it around my mom and dad. And then to think..to think that she wanted me to be a snitch. Suddenly the way this place works was beginning to dawn on me. There were never enough teachers or staff to keep us girls in line so they had devised a way to have the girls do it instead. Throw a little bone…well looking at this room the bone seemed quite large, and there you go, instant police force duly deputized. Make the conditions bad enough for the student body and everyone would be flocking to do the deed.

Oh…that smile, the faintest of curls at each end of her lips. She knew I wanted to be dealt a hand…wanted to play the game. I had been brought up with a nice bed, nice clothes…nice things and a maid to boot. I really needed the maid, I had to admit I was a slob. It seemed such a waste to fold clothes and put them away if you were just going to wear them the next day.

“Do you have a maid?…”, reaching for the patches before they too disappeared while I spoke. I was not stupid..they were offered and I wanted them. I was not going to passively sit on the floor and not take them. But the maid…that might very well synch it for me. One never knew were the whole special privileges thing went. The room was a great start…

I’d actually asked a question without cussing…she should be happy with me. I was.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:33 am
Profile WWW

If she was pleased, she showed no signs of change. She did say every other sentence so perhaps she was waiting for the f bomb to drop yet again. The change of tone in the conversation was pleasant though. Vera could see a hand quickly snatch the two patches on the table. Whether that was the addiction talking or an actual choice she did not know. The woman was getting a bit ahead of herself asking about the prizes for playing this little game but there was no harm in answering.

"At times I do," she replied, "Many students would love to cook and clean than but put through the other... punishments. Other Head Girls keep a student in their room for such things or assign their Prefects to do so. Everyone has their own ways of using the power they have." She lets the words sink in before continuing, "Should I assume you are hoping to reach a point of having your own maid? Such things are possible even without this position but yes, Prefects do get lesser benefits. They remain in the dorm so they can monitor behavior but they get a larger room with a balcony and their own appliances. How you deal with certain students is up to you but I expect results to be brought to me."

"It seems you had already made your choice as you accepted my current payment," she continued cooly, "So do you have any questions about what I expect of you. I am being rather lenient on your punishment and giving you an offer of the lifetime. I suggest you do not fail nor cross me again. Do you understand Miss Sumayyah?" She gave the animal a bone but she was far from letting go of the reins.

Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:55 pm

The time had come for me to go, and the dismissal long overdue. I felt fairly good about the turn of events, I had negotiated the patches. I had a roommate, someone to talk to and fill the empty spaces. Basic needs fulfilled I could move up Maslow’s hierarchy. That what she wanted from me would please my father did not thrill me, but then if I did succeed in becoming the proper “lady”, a great marriageable prospect and graduate in some sort of medicine he would believe he had won and I could drop the final stone on those thoughts of his. I might do things he could find approval in, I might look the part, but I could not be the girl he wanted and that would have to be enough.

“Vera, yes, I ….fff….understand” I remembered…beaming all proud of my self. Just play the game…just play the game. I stood slapping my hands together and rubbing them a bit. The floor had been spotless, my own would have had dust, so the gesture was perhaps useless even if it was out of habit. Turning I skipped to the door hair and body bouncing to my beat, the long skirt swaying and dancing about my legs. I knew by the way I kicked at the hem that any men would have caught the occasional flash of flesh from thigh to white socked ankles. They would have appreciated it. The cold hard girl that seemed so detached would no doubt find nothing in it. Some day she would pass from this world a bitter twisted bitch that had missed the heat and sizzle of life’s greatest pleasure. The pleasure of sex….too bad for her. Upon reaching the threshold of her apartment I paused…one more delightful thought bubbling up from deep inside…I could not help myself

“I dot suppose that if Playboy came by and wanted to shoot the girls of ShoKushu I’d be able to model?” I smirked, closing the door as here answer rattled of the marble walls around me.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:16 pm
Profile WWW

She knows this one would not like being controlled but there was no avoiding it. Cala's rebellious and sexual nature would be more useful later on. She would have loved to tie this woman up and show her a thing or to about Shokushu but one must keep up appearances.

Cala did manage to cover up her cursing this time. It was a bad habit but she only need to keep it under control in her presence and before those of importance. Besides that, she could care less what this Arab does as long as it does not bother her own work. Vera calmly watched as the young student skips like a puppy who just earned a treat. But she knew things would not be that easy as Cala stops and turns around to give one more crude remark. There were no worries of it. Playboy would never come here even if they could.

Vera merely waves Cala off, the door shutting and leaving her to her privacy. She knew if she did any punishment personally it would only make the woman more difficult to control. The Head Girl picks up her cell phone and begins dialing. That little brat wanted sex so bad, she will give more than she could ever imagine to her. "Hello, NICE labs?"

Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:45 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2