View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Raider of the Strange Tomb (Saira) 

Post Raider of the Strange Tomb (Saira)
I had been bored and if I didn’t do something I was sure to feel the effects of the devices hidden around the island which wasn’t very pleasant when they went off, I decided to head over to the library, I was sure there wouldn’t be any one there for the devices to tempt me to take liberties with them, being summer most of the student that hadn’t went hope would be at the beach or the pool, so a bit of reading would help easy my mind of the sickening effects of the bloody things that had a semi control over my more lustful side that increased the more I resisted.

I had landed outside the second floor window where if there was a student I was sure the archeology section there would be no one that was interested in old bones and dusty old books, I had phased throw the window to the landing, invisible just incase some one would glimpse me up here on the second floor. My prediction of no one being here was false, and it was to late for me now if I refused to take her I would surely become ill but least I knew there was no time limit at how I was going to take my liberties with this girl. I linked my mind to hers and received a clear picture why she was here, she had fancy her self like those hero’s in the moving digging up old things and making a name for her self like some one called ‘Jones’ that had a leather whip and a hat that looked like it was from the human time of the 1940's

I had quickly came up with and idea and created a very old looking map of this side of the island deep within the forest where I had quickly created an ancient looking ruins of Egyptian style tombs with markings both Egyptian and Greek hieroglyphs explaining the dangers of the tomb at the sight. As the girl was looking throw books I had slid this book off the shelf where it would land open showing part of the map peeking out from a hiding spot in the book, from there she would have to decide what she would do. I made the map as cryptic as those from that movies that this girl Saira enjoyed when she was a kid that I gotten from her memories, and I waited and watched how she would react to the discovery.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Post Re: Raider of the Strange Tomb (Saira)
Saira, this time in a school uniform, well-appointed and proper, was in the library trying to just read something vaguely course-related. For a second, she had been on early Gnosticism... but the book on tomb expeditions that suddenly fell on the floor caught her eye. When she stood up, then bent down to pick it up (Giving a decent look at the lacy white panties she was wearing, something she picked up from her meeting with Shai)... she saw the map. Scratching her head at it a bit, Saira was almost ready to dismiss it entirely...

...When she remembered she didn't quite know where the island was in the world, so it may actually be in-range for that kind of thing. Maybe. She had a few free hours, and hadn't done a hike yet... so... thinking on it a bit, she decided to go ahead and get her backpack (no time to change outfits, save for the hiking boots) and get going before nightfall! With a smile and a push up of her glasses, Saira went on her way...

((Up to you how to timeskip or the ilk.))

Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:05 am

I smile when I see her pick up the book and tuck away the map hurrying to her room to grab a few things from her room, it looked odd for her wearing the school uniform and the hiking boots but least during the trip I could admire that cute ass she had, one of the reason the school probably outfitted these girls as so.

The day was very sunny and warm as she hiked and it was lucky for her she opted to wearing the outfit she had on since it was keeping her cool. Following the map to the letter Saira had trouble locating the so called trail where a marker was to me but found it after fifteen minutes of searching, the marker was covered with old vegetation which was the reason why it took so long to locate, but soon Saira was back in the game and by the time she reached the area the sun was starting to dip behind the mountain letting the temperature cool, in the distance you was sure something metallic flashed in the dying light.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:53 am
Profile YIM WWW

So Saira had made it out to the ruins by then, hiking calmly over the fields as she went... until she saw it. That glint of light, the strange reflection that almost suggested... metal? curious, now, Saira moved quicker, rushing ahead in a slight jog to make it to the strange object. Of course, while she did so her skirt flapped back and forth, definitely showing off that ass of hers more!

Soon, though, she'd reach the piece of metal... and would crouch down to try to see what it was.

Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:39 pm

Once you had gotten to where you saw the flash of light you come to the outer rim of the ruins there had been once to great pillars of marble fashion in the old Greek column style with a faded away gold leaf on the male statue and a shattered female statue next to it when it fell, the odd thing about the statue was how it was made a mixture of both Greek and Egyptian styles could be seen in it.

The ruins was set up much the same way as Stonehenge was with the exception where instead of an alter there was a pyramid in the center of it. You could almost feel the power radiating from the place of peace and conflict. The pyramid it sell was the oddest thing, it appeared to be no door and you was sure there would be one around it or at least near it. On some of the column there was ancient Egyptian and Greek writing.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:58 am
Profile YIM WWW

Saira actively blinked, as... this... ...Well...

"This doesn't make sense. I know the cultures were in contact, and even if the climate is right for this to maybe be in the mediterranean... ...How strange."

She was beginning to wonder what the hell was going on - she wasn't aware of a monster that was capable of doing this... though she WAS keenly aware that she wouldn't put it past one to make something like this up, whole-cloth. They were a tricky lot and all.

However, for now? Saira began walking around the pyramid, trying to remember her only geology class to see if she could figure out what it was made of - after all, that'd say something about the builders, or at least where they quarried the... Then... ...Well she'd look for it anyway, but she suddenly realized there was no geological survey data for the island, either. If Calidare was seeing her thoughts he'd begin to realize that they tended to... ah, jump. But in a coherent pattern, nonetheless!

So, with a light saunter to her hips, Saira continued to circle the pyramid, crouching with a sliiiight bend forward ever so often to look closer at the surface...

Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:04 am

I thought to myself as I was reading every image and thought she was thinking up ~How random her mind is yet it flows into the same thought pattern she analyzing~ she had passed the outer circle and was now into the inner circle on the outer circle if she was looking would had notice random skeletal remains, at a closer look at the remains she would have noted that the remains was that of the male gender the inner circle was clear of any remains.

On each of the sides of the pyramid there was a statue hands out as if cupping something that wasn’t there at about the height a female would be if standing before it the hands would be about chest level. I notice how she bends over each time her panties show and I grin seeing how cute her ass is, fighting the temptation at grabbing those cute butt cheeks.

I had figured either she would under standing the meaning of the statues, one at each side. To the North I had placed a stature that appeared to be Egyptian of the goddess Isis to the South is the Greek goddess Aphrodite, to the East Bass and to the West Hera all have there hands in a cupped manor each a different size cupping.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:48 am
Profile YIM WWW

Saira was now maybe a bit puzzled at all of this. A dead man... four goddesses... each cupping.... Hm. There was also the fact that they were those specific goddesses. Eventually settling on a direction, Saira stood in front of the statue of Isis, eying it critically. Eventually, she leaned over - again - to take a much closer look at the detailing on the head of the statue...

"Huh... That's an interesting desi- Yaaa!~"

...And misjudged her balance, falling a bit forward until her breasts hit the outstretched hands of the statue! For a little while, though... She was just holding her arms against the rest of the statue for support, kind of stuck there!

Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:50 am

As your breasts land within the cupped hands its like a perfect fit and you hear a click from the weight of your breasts and almost like magic the statue seems to come to life as it gropes your breasts tightly the thumbs begin to move and tease your nipples throw the school outfit. Behind you, the can be heard the scraping sounds of stone grinding on stone like something was beginning to open.

The statue of Isis remains stone as you first saw but closer inspection you realize its reacting mechanically and no true life is within the statue other then what the purpose of the device was a type of key to open something that was behind you. The sun was slowly dipping behind the mountains letting less light to shine on the area, as it dips you notice there was more then one skeletal remain all outside the first circle of stone.

If at any time you had looked back during the scraping noise of stone you would have seen a pit start to appear and within the pit something that looked like pure white marble. The thing within the pit begins to rise out of it, it appeared to be another statue but what you see is the head of a horse slowly come out of the pit. It feels as if its taking for ever for the statue to come out of the pit but the statue that has your breasts in its hand continued to play with your breasts and nipples.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Ah!"

Saira was not quite expecting that, and she squirmed a bit against the statue's grip, in the process shaking her butt and ruffling up her uniform shirt a bit as she struggled. The girl continued to moan slightly, almost in protest, as everything moved into place, as the stonework seemed to grind and recede slowly...

It made her even more curious, as she knew the Greeks had invented some kinds of almost industrial-like technologies but... this was certainly an odd and perverse way to open a hidden compartment!... Unless... Her mind went back to thinking it had something to do with the monsters. Though then again it made her think it had been built long ago and had some kind of connection with them... rather than as the trick it actually was.

For now though, she stayed where she was - beet-red though her cheeks were getting from the embarassment? There was a good chance the thing would stop opening if she moved off the... er, platform. Though with an idle look to the side, she wondered if that horseheaded statue meant anything that she'd -want- opened...

Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:56 am

After a few more minute the statue stops groping and feeling you up its finger stop needling your breasts fleshy nubs and remains motionless once more. The pure white marble horse is completely out of the pit and the base of the horse filled the pit to be flat as well. Next to the marble horse is a obelisk made of jade to the side of the horse with writing in Egyptian, Greek and Latin.

On the back of the horse you can see what appears to be some type of smooth nub where one would sit down on if they straddled the horse back. The obelisk that’s next to the horse explains what you have to do to enter the temple. After translating what you see on the obelisk the stars begin to come out, it was lucky you had found the map today since you had all weekend to be at this site.

~ Sit upon the Horse of Ecstasy, wait till your desires had fully receded. If your desires pleases the four Goddesses you will be granted entry to the Tomb, if you displease the four Goddesses the ritual of this Candidate will begin once more receiving the Plug of Dishonor. ~

That is what you was able to decipher before the day of light had left the sky and replaced by darkness, the stars out here seem more brighter then when you was at the campus grounds, you hear the crickets chirping and the fireflies creating there own scene of green star light around the areas compaired to the heat of the day its quite cool and peaceful out here this night.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:53 am
Profile YIM WWW

Saira practically was gasping for air after the surprise groping from the statue, and when it finally let go, she was actually staggering backwards from all of the pleasuring it did! With a strange shake of her head, she looked at the horse suspiciously... then at the obelisk... noting the suspicious addition of a language and for that matter, the composition of the obelisk! Jade? ...I thought the Chinese were the ones that valued jade... And, hrm. Well it's a bit weird to see Latin here but then again they did share pantheons...

But then she saw the instructions and... ...Sighed. To be entirely honest the sheer amount of obvious sexual things was starting to make her wonder... whether this was some kind of trick being played by a VERY enterprising monster (and a very stalkeresque one for them to have known at the very least her major, though... hm.)... or if in an even more perverse twist, the monsters actually inspired this little building. Either way... she ultimately either had to go home at night... or stay like she had planned and get this place explored. Either way, she'd probably be violated so for now she may as well have the ruins she (sort of) knew than the slimy forest beasts she didn't! (...Or the ones she DID, which might even be worse!)

Gingerly, and certainly with a lot of moving around both that shook her ass and jiggled her breasts, with her legs flailing a bit to keep her footing? Saira went ahead and got on the horse. With a bit of a defiant look on her face, she taunted it, settling on the little nub.

"Okay, fine. Let's play this game, perverted architect!"

Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:30 am

As soon as you utter those words the pure white marble horse begins to rock back and forth, the nub on the back of the marble horse seems to be in just the right place to hit your feel good spot. The horse begins to rock faster as the minutes continued to count down, the nub on the back of the horse rubbing and stimulating your clit like a Vibrating Sybian.

I grin as I watch the horse does its job, I felt if I made her failed she would be discourage and quit the whole erotic expedition she was on, though I could imagine no place on earth had thought of setting challenges like this for passage into a tomb, and who on earth other then a nympho would try to do it.

As she was getting pleasured from the shaking marble horse I brought visions of the mock up about the battle that took place outside the outer circle, men dressed in Greek outfits and what looked to be a Egyptian Pharaoh to the back of the Greek army. They appeared to be chasing after Egyptian and Greek females that was running to the temple, those who was caught was raped by those soldiers and taken prisoner clamped in irons and dragged to the back of the advancing army. The women who made it past the first of the circle looked to be safe as four priestess knelled before one of each of the statues of the Goddesses preying, a flash of light is seen in your vision.

Standing to the front of the advancing army is what looks to be an angel as it stands there I looks as if he commands the soldiers to stop and turn away from this place, they ignore his commands and continued to advance. As they reached the first ringed circle the men erupt into flames falling where they stood. “No man may pass the first ring of the stone circle. Leave now or suffer my curse.” in the back of the army you can see the Pharaoh dip a golden arrow into a vile and shoot the angel. The arrow had struck the angel in the chest and he staggers back, and the angel raised his sword as lighting streaked across the field and killed all those men leaving the women unharmed. The angel had collapsed to his knees his eyes began to glow blue as he shook his head looking as if trying to clear it from something, at that the vision fades.

The vision gone but the memory remains very vivid in your mind, the rocking of the horse feeling nothing more then a vibration under you as it continued to tease your love nub with its constant rubbing of your pleasure area, the white horse in the moon light looks as if it is glowing a radiant white, could it be a trick of the moon light that was making it glow like that?

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Needless to say, perhaps Calidare wasn't quite getting Saira's motivations. Then again, was she? As a horse statue began basically getting her off - and oh it did feel nice... She was left to question many things. Even as she shook and moaned... She saw the vision. It was strange... perhaps a little too strange. Was any of that real? It seemed...

Saira was beginning to breathe weirdly from all of this stimulation. She felt really lightheaded because of that vision, too. There was something that wasn't adding up, and she was beginning to get suspicious. But, no matter how much her rational mind protested (or how wet she got...)? Saira was now stubbornly determined to reveal the culprit, even if it meant messing around with a bunch of marble glowing sextoys.

...Wait.

Glowing?

Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:33 am

The horse continued to get brighter the closer you came to orgasming from the vibrating motion of the white marble horse. You notice something odd about the pyramid as an outline to the smooth surface cracks begin to appear in the form of a door way following the brick work of the stone work of the pyramid. The sounds of heavy stone can be heard from it as it slowly sinks into the pyramid the closer you get to fulfilling your desires of self pleasuring the quicker the opening becomes apparent.

The glowing of the white marble horse soon begins to surround you as your own body starts to glow, traveling slowly up your legs moving up to your hips, the feeling enhancing your erotic pleasure you are receiving from the glowing marble horse, the glowing around you continued to travel up your body till your completely glowing, light shining out of the ends of your midnight black hair changing to white like the light that shooting out from it’s ends.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:29 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next