View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:26 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 learning to swim (PiaM) 

Post Re: learning to swim (PiaM)
Cala's words gave Pia a strange sense of comfort. To hear the exotic, gorgeous girl, so confident mere minutes ago, admit she was on unfamiliar ground made Pia feel less awkward. Kind of like when Cala admitted to be afraid of water, or rather, of sinking. Admitting fear, a personal fear, that means you trust someone, right? And that made Cala kind of brave. Really brave. Admitting that sex thing too. Not that Pia thought it wrong. But others might have.
So. Yeah. Brave.
Braver than Pia, who had a ton of secret fears she never had admitted to anyone.
Now I know you a little, and I think I admire you..

Pia was about to tell Cala this, before she erupted in a laughing shriek. Cala's nimble fingers had found their mark, and made her nerves a ticklish riot.
Pia kicked the water with her legs, splashing, and spraying droplet. Giggling, she begged the other girl to stop, not meaning a word of it.

And then those gorgeous lips were on hers again. Pia kissed back, more confident than before. She let her hands wander again. Gathering her resolve, she let one of them drop to the other girls thigh, enjoying the firm muscles and the smooth skin.

"I.. I am on.. unfamiliar ground here. Uh.. it has never been like this before.."
Not knowing if she had more to say, she leaned close to kiss Cala again, this time on the neck, hoping she would welcome the gesture.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:50 pm
Profile YIM

The luscious lips left mine to wonder downwards along the line of my jaw. Lifting my chin I offered my neck, the long vulnerable curve of flesh that held the pulse of life beating just under the skin. Soft lips found it, the hardness of teeth closing on the soft flesh that left me panting and gasping for air. Her silken blond hair spilled across my face, the scent of coconut to rival the scent of rose shampoo I had used on mine.

Knees trembled in the water as I went up onto my toes and leaned into her, belly to belly; arching my back should she wish to go lower. I offered all of me to this Nordic Christian beauty and thought nothing of it.

“Nor for me” I panted, “But sooo good” then cooed, wondering if I should just rip my own suit off so her lips of fire might have free reign of every inch of my tingling flesh. As much as I wanted to I did not out of fear of scaring her off. I did not want to move to fast. I did not understand how she might react. A man, oh yes, a man I would have, for they where visual creatures so different from Pia and me. No, I thought, I did not want the embrace to break for fear it would all end. I wanted to feel her, to taste her, touch her, and smell her right next to me.

So I gathered up one of those roving yet somewhat timid hands of hers within my own and brought it upwards. I led it in mine along my check as I mimicked the movement of my hand along her cheek…a soft slow lingering caress moving downwards…neck, shoulder….tracing the very curves of out bodies. Wiggling my chest under the touch of her, I left the fingers to rest below her searching mouth as if to say I would welcome that mouth upon me.

Slowly my own fingers curled about he opposite shoulder strap of her suit, and gently pulled it off her shoulder waiting to see if the muscle tensed in any way before proceeding. Would she follow suite with her own hand? Would she understand I was willing to bare all before her, body, heart and soul?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:33 pm
Profile WWW

Pia had accepted the invitation to let her mouth kiss its way down from that feminine, shapely. She'd let one hand, the one not on Cala's thigh, move upwards, along that feminine, yet strong back and up to stroke the back of her neck.
Wow! Even her neck is erotic! Regal. That was the best word Pia could think of. An elegant neck. Pia liked the feel and shape of it.

Only when Cala slid her fingers under Pia's shoulder strap, did she realize just how exited she was. Her breath was hot, heavy, thick with emotions. Her pulse a relentless drum beat. The feel of her own shoulder being exposed, free of restraint. Normally, Pia was as shy as they come, but now.. she wanted to be nude next to this woman. And she wanted Cala to be as well. She wanted more of that beautiful body, more of that skin. Cala felt good, she smelled good, and even tasted good when kissed.

She wanted more of Cala against her, she wanted to absorb some of that golden glow into her own paleness.
Pia shifted her position, and pulled down her other strap, tugging a bit extra, to let the wet fabric move down her body, reveling a bit more of her chest. Now only a little pull would be enough to reveal her chest, but she waited, not knowing if the other girl wanted to do it herself, let Pia do it, or to lead the way..

"I guess there is a difference between being nude and naked, right?", she said for no reason she could think of. "When you are naked, you are just vulnerable, but nude.. nude is beautiful."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:46 pm
Profile YIM

She was beautiful and I was torn between wanting to unwrap this present myself or letting her unwrap it herself. But the real beauty lay in what I had discovered about her mind…her heart. All the girls on this island were gorgeous, yet many I would not have wanted to give the time of day too. Thankfully Pia had not been one of those with her nose in the air, the kind I’d have loved to see crash and fall like all those “cheerleaders” back home.

“I’d really never thought of it that way…that…well it is kind of profound” I cocked my head in thought and then refocused on her pretty face below me…

“ I tell you what…I …this is corny….but…shit…Pia…I Cala…give myself as a gift to you. I’ve always taken in sex before…but…but I want to give, so it’s up to you if you want to unwrap your gift” and then I laughed at my own absurdity, but it felt good, the shudder in my shoulders, the way my body jiggled next to her and the way her eyes seemed to sparkle. I could feel the tension melt away with each giggle till my body seemed to melt against her. Yes I felt good….she felt good..it felt good to give.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:47 pm
Profile WWW

b]"A present for me! It must be my birthday or something."[/b], Pia giggled, Cala's bubbly laughter infectious.

Pia felt weird having someone offering themselves to her. This was so unlike anything she was used to. But Cala's In most unfamiliar situations, she would either withdraw and observe, of just follow someone else's lead. But this would not do here. Cala wanted her to do what she wanted, just like Pia wanted to know what Cala wanted from her.

I guess that is kind of the point with this sex thing. We show each other our desire, and learn as we go..

Luckily, Pia knew exactly what she wanted. She wanted Cala, and she wanted her with a wordless desire that grew stronger any second.

"Uh, yeah. I want to unwrap you.. I mean, I think.. I want.. Do you wa.. Oh, bugger this! I just keep putting my foot in my mouth! There is nothing I want more."

Pia shifted her position, to take a better look at her dark, exotic lover. She took the other girl by the shoulder, and gently moved her a little away from herself, putting herself in a more upright position.

She let her eyes linger on the beautiful creature before her, admiring every detail. Desire roaring, Pia found herself trembling just a little..
Not wanting to loose her nerve, she put her hands on Cala's shoulders.
"If it is okay.."

She started to slide the straps down. She paused a little, just to plant a kiss on one bare shoulder, before she began to slowly move more of the wet fabric away. Pale hands caressed olive skin as Pia inexpertly started to "unwrap" her lover, excitement making her clumsy.
"Sorry, I just.. I need you. And I need you to want me..", Pia said,
hoping earnest passion would compensate for lack of elegance. And then she knew she could contain herself no more. Bending down, she started to kiss Cala's firm breasts, just as her hand moved to release them.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:58 pm
Profile YIM

As the straps slid over rounded shoulders I wiggled and squirmed both the emphasis I wanted this and to put my posture in the most enticing and flattering position for the viewer. This was something I had worked on for years in front of the mirror. I Had practiced till it became second nature. Though this time it was for a woman much like myself and there would be no cameras running, at least not any I knew about.

The movement should have been enough in and of itself for Pia to know my heart. That what she was doing was ok….more than ok as she suit rolled down revealing the round curves of my breasts no longer constrained by the tightness of the suit. Their natural shape now fully before her as the firm flesh found freedom. My own excitement evident in the hard pointed tips aching for her touch.

“OHhhh” I whisper in delight as her lips touch me, finding the released orbs. My hands find the back of her head and fingers play through the silky spun gold of her hair. Arching my back I inhale her scent and fill my lungs of her forcing my chest forward into her embrace of soft lips.

Each touch of her lips tingled on my skin. I could feel my body growing warmer, enjoying the touch, enjoying the idea that she wanted me and the happiness it brought me. I could only hope it brought her even more.

“Pia….it’s oK….better than ok….as the prophet is my witness you make me happy” I cooed in delight, my hands behind her head.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:55 pm
Profile WWW

"Mm mm!"
Small sounds of delight escaped Pia's throat. Cala's responses made her much more confident, as did her own desire.
Oh, this is it! This. Is. Fucking. It!
How many times had she wanted someone to do such a thing to herself? To her own breasts? And how many times had she dreamed of doing exactly what she was doing right now?
More often than I might admit, right, Miss-Pia-Who-Surely- Is-Mostly- Straight-Hov?

"Ohhhh..Mmmmm.."
Pia let herself crouch down, immersing most of herself in the water.
She cupped one breast in her hand, delighting in its weight and shape. Brown nipple. A circle of dark against the shiny, smooth olive skin.
Pia knew what she wanted. She extended her pink little tongue, and let it caress the erect bud.
Spikes of hot lust and electric seemed to pierce her body. She quickly kissed the perky little thing, before sucking it in between her lips.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:23 pm
Profile YIM

There is no more holding back, not with that succulent mouth upon my nipple. The lingering teasing tongue flashing across the tip of me, enticing spears of white hot pleasure inwards to pulse in my belly and swirl an growing heat and joy. One hand clutches at the back of her head, the other desperate to pull her own top downwards and expose the milky white perfection of her skin.

The heat of the moment has me fumble at the strap. Finally I twist it over the smooth shoulder her own arm moving and sliding sideways and upwards to be free. The rest will be up to Pia as I do not wish to dislodge her from my breasts.

Air hisses through my teeth and past my lips as I can scarcely breath. I am straight…Girls? Yes, no…YES…”YESSSS” as she sucks the nipple in to her warm wet mouth and flocks her tongue across the tip of it. I gasp, mumbling the word, trying to encourage what does not need encouragement. With my free hand I roll the my own suit over one hip…roll her suit over one milky breast to explore its skin with my finger tips. TO find the growing bud as it hardens between finger and thumb. To gently squeeze it as her lips press around my own as if to echo her touch with mine.

“fuck…yessssss” I cry out again, so happy…so very happy and this with a girl and no boys, no audience…all for her…and I.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:02 pm
Profile WWW

"Oh, that..that is so lovely..".
Pia's own nipple is hard between Cala's nimble fingers. Rays of pleasure radiate from where Cala is eager bud, spreading out through Pia's nerves and gathering in her clit.

Pia's cheeks were almost, not from her usual blushing, but from the heat of desire, made visible by her pale skin and hair. She realized she was actually panting with emotion. She forced herself to control her breathing. She put a quick kiss on the nipple, mentally promising to return to it shortly.

There was simply so much more Cala to explore. The flat belly. Her hips. Thighs. The line where her legs met the rest of her body, and.. the small patch of dark hair, highlighting the smoothness of her pussy.

Pia wished she had a hundred hands to touch her with. Instead she restrained herself, and instead pulled down her own suit, releasing the remaining breast. Exposing its round softness. Pia looked up at Cala, seeing emotions to match her own in those coal and amber eyes. She rose up, and, using both hands, and slid of the swimsuit. The stretchy and soaked material was pulled down beneath her breasts, down revealing her stomach, and halfway down round her hips.
"Pull it off. Please. I would like you to do it.", she implored with a voice raw with emotion.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:46 pm
Profile YIM

How could I say no top such a request? The need to hold her close, to feel her lips upon me. To be naked in this otherwise public place were all such horrible turn-ons that my entire body tingled with anticipation. Later, I promised, I would learn to swim in water. Now however, I need to learn to swim in an unfamiliar pool, but with this pool there was no hesitation, no stopping, only raging desire that pulsed within my entire body.

A small production filled with desire, this is what I decided to make of my time with Pia. Slowly I let my own mouth travel down her body as I slowly worked the wet suit over the wide curved hips with my hands. As my mouth trailed lower I found the full voluptuous curves of her breasts and my mouth watered. Swallowing the building torrent of saliva back I let my lips play across the pale expanse of flawless skin. Upon finding the rose bud I let my tongue wander around its surface, feeling the nub grow as I played until I could not help but suck the tip of her into my mouth letting my teeth daintily caress its turgid edges.

It felt good; really good. I could make a good guess at what she might like by what I did like. A smile lit across my face at the thought and I continued south. Pushing her suit down her full legs with my fingers I let my body drop to my knees in the bubbly warm water.

“lean back…on the edge…I …I have something for you…” wicked delight probably played in my eyes…something similar to what I could see in the depths of her blue pools….a richer blue than any water or sky I had ever before seen. Pools made larger perhaps by the raw emotion of desire I could feel tingle under my finger tips.

And to think I still had ….no…not for long as I pulled me own suit down and cast it off to swirl in the waters with hers….much as our bodies did. Pins and needles….it’s what I felt as I prepared to please her in a way I knew she would understand. A woman’s way…lips and tongue….perhaps fingers if needed. Though I had faith they would not….lips and tongue. Few of the boys had done this to me…even fewer had done it well.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:19 am
Profile WWW

Now both girls were completely nude. One pale and one dark, contrast highlighting both bodies.
Pia basked in her own nakedness, and that of Cala. She wanted all of her, every inch of skin to be exposed, aviable to her lover, just as she wanted to let her own senses feast on her new lover.

A lover whose delicious mouth had just shown Pia yet a new level of arousal.
Pia went weak in the knees as Cala suckled her nipples. She put her hands upon the other girl's shoulders, as if seeking support. The light touch of hard teeth only amplified the feeling, and while Pia of course trusted Cala not to bite, she felt a little rush of adrenaline.

Pia eagerly obeyed Cala's order.
Would she really.. What good did I do to deserve this?
Cala's intentions were displayed in her eyes and wicked smile, shinning with promise of delights to come.
Pia needed only to move half a step backwards before she felt the edge of the pool. Slowly, she sat down.
"Like this?"
Caressing the side of the other girl's face with one hand, she smiled at the beauty before her.
She let the other hand run down her own body, in what she hoped was an enticing gesture. Desire and want burned inside her.
"God! I don't have the words for how much I want you!", she moaned, heavy lust behind her words.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:58 am
Profile YIM

My eyes followed the descent of her hand along the ripe body taking encouragement that I had not been too forthwith in my own desire. Licking my lips in anticipation I watched the trail those fingertips blazed along the virgin territory my mouth had not yet enjoyed. She stopped a little north of were I intended to go and hesitated in the most innocent way, like she knew what she wanted and was scared to admit it. Perhaps she thought I might not be willing, but on that account she was wrong. I had not felt like his before, I did not want a simple one night stand on unencumbered emotion. No, what filled me now I wanted to know intimately. I needed to feel the things my heart craved and I had starved it of.

I was like a hungry woman too long without my Ben and Jerry’s double chocolate delight. Here before me was an offering I could not refuse. An offering of the heart and soul that went so far beyond the simple pleasures of the body. Bt the prophet she was too good…too kind…and the offering a feast I could already taste and hungered even more so because of it.

“Yes like that…” I stared, then cast my eyes upwards onto the baby blues that shown with delight. Her lips and mouth held askance as if hoping and not sure it would come true. I was not certain as well for it all seemed too good for this place…to find someone to trust and hold...and dare I say it…maybe love?

“Oh yes….you do not know how true that is…I have spent my life with fuck buddies…and…and well…Is it too much to ask for more. I mean like could this be more than that.” I hoped, I had to hope knowing that at this point a night of pleasure would never be enough. I felt the fear of rejection, felt the sting of things I had given up on come back to haunt me like ghosts from some unrequited past. Here was my chance to redeem myself…all rolled up in this Nordic queen of hot springs and starry nights for there was not a bit of ice about her….much like the hot sun that ran in my veins and left me panting before her offering.

I let my fingers slide up the inside of her thighs, spreading them as she sat upon the pools edge and my eyes drank in hers…watching…making sure…before I took the plunge into unfamiliar waters and forever committed myself to this uncertain and scary future. A future of emotional rollercoaster’s and all the warmth and cold it might bring.

Perhaps I had deserved the title of Arabian Ice queen…it had never before dawned on me that some of those boys may have harbored feelings for me. Though they were feeling I could not have afforded at the time….here thought…here for the first time I just might be able to pay the price.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:19 pm
Profile WWW

Treasure eyes. Eyes like a gold treasure. Looking into mine.

And to Pia, those darkly golden orbs seemed to hold some kind of emotion akin to her own, even if she was hard put to describe what she was feeling herself.
Well, I never had fuck-buddies, of course..

Pia's brain had to turn fast to keep up with what was happening, both to her and to Cala. She had to learn, on the fly, to think with her hearth, not with a brain soaked in high literature, so full of knowledge and so little wisdom.
Her body was soaked in desire. Tingling lust. But did she want more? She did want more, but she knew not what she wanted, or what she would get, or how it would turn out. But she wanted to find out..

"Cala." She half laughed, "Before I walked into this room, I was hoping we would get along well enough that I could convince you to go swimming with me on the beach on day, so I wouldn't have to go alone. Maybe even help me pick out a new swimsuit. I got more than I bargained for, didn't I?"

She placed one hand on Cala's head, and let her hands caress her hair. Thick, dark hair, full of strength and life. So dissimilar to her own, fine and baby-blond.

"I don't know what this is going to lead to. But I know I want you. I want you right here and now. So badly I can hardly breathe. But also to learn to know you, what is behind those golden treasure eyes of yours. As much as you want to show me, that is." She paused, catching her breath.

"And I am a big, fucking, pardon the language!, coward. I am stupid with people, and sometimes I don't understand them and that scares me. And sometimes sex scares me, even if I guess I am not quite a virgin and I want it all the time. And I am afraid of a lot of dark, oozy stuff I keep hidden inside me. But I am not afraid of you. I am afraid of missing out on whatever it is that is happening."
Words just kept puring out of her fast, like she was afraid to not get them all out.

"And if it turns out you just need a fuck-buddy after all, I'll try to be the best fuck-buddy you ever had. If you want me to."

Not wanting to say anything more, she put her other hand on Cala, and gently moved her closer, so she could better caress all that smooth skin.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:56 pm
Profile YIM

“By the prophet yes” so much of what she said held true for me as well. There was so much more to say but her hands clenched in my hair and urged me forward. Those strong fingers showed me how she felt, what she wanted and I was eager to comply. Though softly…gently…like the wings of a butterfly caressing the smooth milky skin with my lips.

Inner thighs, lips, tongue, playing there way closer as the hand clenched in my hair harder pulling at the very roots in a sort of erotic, if not painful way. I could smell her sweetness, taste it on her glistening thighs with the realization that she was so very hot and bothered …. And all by me!?

I let me tongue flick across the outer folds and then slid it inward to caress the wet fullness of her lips. There was a sharp intake of breath, familiar to my ears as I remembered the times I had done the same. That final touch…the one you waited for with baited breath… the one that when it happened there was a momentary loose of control as if it took you by surprise by both its timing and its pleasure.

The pillars of alabaster slid further apart, revealing the pink juicy center of her. I would show her, love her, hold her, and pleasure her to the best of my ability. I let my tongue flicker gently across her like the training of a new filly. Light touches and as the motions beneath me grew more strident and confident a little stronger, a little more forceful so as to build upon what went before.

In my heart I ached to go faster. Passion that I had not known till now rose in my veins to pound in the tightness of my chest. It was a passion born of heart, body and soul. It was a passion that I had only now discovered in a relationship that was moving at breakneck speed as if neither of us had the time left in our lives to go slower. And now…now slower was not what I wanted.

“Hmmmmm” I hummed happily against her, her hand in my hair, desperately trying to steer me and my own body happy to oblige.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:09 pm
Profile WWW

Pia had not meant to be to pushy, to greedy, to interrupt her in case she had more to say. She just felt an irresistible urge to hold Cala closer.
But now that Cala was where she was, doing what she did.. Pia knew she wanted nothing more.

Cala's tender ministrations threatened to make her loose all control. The second she lingered, so close to Pia's most tender parts..
The suspense was near unbearable, yet the tense agony of waiting.. that was a pleasure in itself. Pia's whole body seemed like a taut membrane, vibrating with desire..

And then Cala, that sweet, beautiful, mysterious woman who had appeared from nowhere to turn Pia's emotions upside down, went to work, first carefully, then harder.
"Oh my. Oh my, ohhhh my!"
This is happening! This wonderful creature is doing this to me! Because she likes me! This must be a dream!

But it wasn't! That was Cala's head right down there, her hair moving as she spurred Pia on to new levels of joy and pleasure.
Oops!
Pia had not quite realized how tense she was, how hard she had been gripping Cala's hair. She let go, afraid to cause hurt.

Instead she leaned back, closed her eyes and allowed herself to surrender to the moment, moaning her pleasure, but not for too long.
"ohhhh, mm mm.. Oh Cala.. mm.. You're so good to me..I think you'll push me over the edge.. Unless you want me to turn the tables on you..
The last was added with a playfull wink.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:31 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next