View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:22 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 learning to swim (PiaM) 

Post Re: learning to swim (PiaM)
As if my head had burned her fingers she snatched the hand away and yet her body moved against my mouth a yearning undulating of desire. It was as if she was still afraid, but I could not fathom what it was she might fear.

Tongue flicker across the hood that guarded her most private treasure. Teasing at it, letting it grow into a swollen nub of pleasure to be teased by lips teeth and tongue. Only when I felt it leave the protection of its hood did I grow lighter with my tongue. Barely touching the surface, teasing at it, building in her the desire for things to come.

Yet I did not just linger upon her swollen clit. Rather I let it rest, and travelled south across the folds of skin…till I could slide my tongue into her tight channel and fully taste her sweet fruit. Pausing for just a moment I explored the tight hole before plunging further south. Once and only once did I cast a glance upwards to see her face and the pleasure she felt at my touch. It was reassuring to know she was enjoying herself as I ignored her request.

I found the tight swirl of muscle that was her anus and gently swirled my tongue about the bud. I had found it exciting when a boy had done it to me and so did it to her hoping she would enjoy the touch of my tongue upon the center of her ass. The wriggles of her body appeared to confirm for me that she too had enjoyed the touch.

Playfully I went back north…up her deliciously curved and voluptuous body. This was no anorexic girl…this was a woman with the wondrous curves of one that beckoned to be explored. I did not linger in any one area, instead I used my mouth across her body, criss-crossing it while I left my hand to continue to stroke her pussy and tease her clit.

The hard turgid nubs of her nipples greeted my mouth to be licked and pulled on by lips and small nibbles. Their very fullness and the wetness of my fingers said more about her desire than any words could ever express. I could feel my own desire, my own wetness mimic hers.

At last my mouth found hers, and I had to wonder if she would kiss me back or if her own juices would cause her to not want too. It was ok. There had been enough boys in my past to make me leery for they too had not wanted to kiss me after I had taken their swollen cocks in my mouth. I called in seameniitis.

“NO table turning…not yet. I’m going to make you cum…and then and only then can you do me because I want to feel every minute of your mouth and hands upon me with no distractions…its ok Pia to guide me, tell me what you like. I want to learn all about you….tell me ok?” I said, looking into those bright blue eyes while I pressed my yearning body closer. OH, I could get lost in this one…with this one and not care a whit.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:08 pm
Profile WWW

"Mmm...all right! But remember, there will be payback later. With interests. " Pia giggled.

It was quite pleasing for Pia to know that Cala was firmly in charge. Truth to be told, she had no desire to abandon her position as the recipient of her caresses.
Pia was prone to be insecure, and was often perhaps a bit too fearful of being a dissapointment to others.
Now that her job was to lay back and enjoy herself..
Yeah, I can do that!

While Pia might be unused to physical intimacy, Cala showed no hesitation. With her nimble tongue, she managed to make Pia writhe like a snake. And the ting she did with Pia's anus.. The blonde had not expected that, nor the shivering delight it made her feel.
And that kiss.. Pia did not feel the least bit repelled by her own taste on Cala's lips. Quite the contrary. She could think of nothing more intimate, a better symbol of the whole sexual thing.

Since Cala was so close, Pia used the chance to let one hand slide down her back, enjoying the feel of skin, of muscles underneath it, every tiny movement, all they way down to that round, perky butt. Somehow, Pia's glasses had ended up in her other hand. She pushed them away on the wet floor, and let it cup the exotic girl's breast.

Pia bucked her hips slowly, and let her body move against the other. Fair skin against olive, light against dark. She could feel her pleasure mount. At some point, she knew Cala would bring her to that sweet moment of release, and until then, she would enjoy every morsel of pleasure. Every bit.
"Oh, Cala, that-that is exquisite.. You do this so well.. Don't be afraid to go faster if you like. Or move me around, they way you like me.. I want to recieve all you want to give me.."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:27 pm
Profile YIM

Like any woman out there my breasts would be tender during certain times of the monthly cycle. Guys would never understand what us women went through, they just wanted to press, push, and pummel my mammories in gleeful abandon. I had no idea where Pia was, but what I did figure was she was not at one of those times. No, she was excited, full of vigor at the instigation of our tryst. Happy to be fucked by my tongue which was heavenly for me.

“Pia…then lay back…enjoy me as much as I enjoy you. Talk dirty to me..tell me what you want me to do” I don’t know why I said it but I did. Almost like I was repeating what some boy had once told me. I’d done it, and it had been exciting for me….but for him it had been intoxicating. Would it be the same now?

I let the kiss break and slid my lips back south. Traveling along the offered curve of her neck, so strong and elegant as it gracefully flowed into her shoulder. Breasts heaved as she breathed and my kisses stole across her tight skin. I could feel the warmth of her skin along those flushed curves. I could feel the hard nipple at my chin before I bent and locked my lips around its surface. Yet, my travels were not complete till I found her center below the nicely rounded tummy. Found the trail of pleasure and the mound of desire.

Once more I worked her pussy with my lips, that sweet taste of her pouring from her womb. Lapping at the edges of her I sought to drive her wild with desire. To have her legs soon locked about my head as she exploded. Till then I teased and licked my way to her heart, carefull to not spend too much time on just her clit, giving it time to rest between bouts and regain its sensitivity so she would hiss anew each time I found it.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:11 pm
Profile WWW

"Oh.. damn.. that is good!", Pia moaned. Her nipple tingled with joy as Cala's full lips closed around it, and ached for more as she let go of it. Pia did not protest, however, as Cala moved down her body, planting kisses and reaping little mewling noises of pleasure and anticipation.
"Mm mm.. oh! Mmmm... I wish I had a hundred of you, so I could feel your lush mouth of every inch of me.."

And then.. and then that lovely mouth on her eager cunt again. That wet, eager cunt. Pia threw her head back and moaned in pace with Cala's skillful administrations. Tongue on her clit, making her ascend a few steps to heaven, and then letting her rest, followed by another round. A slow but relentless climb to the peak of ecstacy.

"That.. ahhhh...is..sooo.. gooood!", Pia groaned, the last word coming out more moan than a word.
"I love seeing your head between my thighs.. Ahhh... I love your mouth on my hungry clit.. ahhh.."
Reaching down, she put her hands on Cala's head again. Her legs were pulled up and apart, her heels resting on Cala's back.

"I want you to slide your fingers inside me.. fingerfuck me while you give me head.. just.. fuck me! Fuck me till I come!!".
She was ranting now, the approaching orgasm twisting her voice until it was a raw, demanding snarl. Her whole body was reacting, gathering power for a coming moment of pure undiluted ecstasy.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:28 pm
Profile YIM

Lust filled eyes fluttered beyond the bare heaving chest. The blue of the iris seemed to sparkle in the fluorescent lights of the large room. Her heals seemed to beckon me forwards, trying to encourage every lick, every touch I gave the most intimate parts of her. Hard and tall, her clit stood before my seeking tongue and I obliged its call with licks and nibbles and sucks.

Her voice was intoxicating, filled with desire and passion. Its mere sound made me warm inside, filling me with heat as she yelled out between mews of pleasure. I loved this girl…this woman for the way she made me feel inside while we fucked. It was not just physical. It was like a tether, the higher she climbed the higher I went as well. As if we were joined in some existential way.

I did what she asked, my forefinger sliding along the fully extended and wet lips of hers. Picking up the juices as it went…and then ….her warmth wetness engulfed the digit. Tingling as it went I plunged it deeply into her over and over, finding a rhythm to both my tongue and my finger. Feeling her pelvis shift as I worked, riding my strokes as we made love.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:42 pm
Profile WWW

“Ohh! Yes.. That is it! Mmmm..”

Her eager, wet gate accepted the invading fingers as welcome guests. Thrusting fingers complimented the tongue on her hard clit, sensations matching each other like the components of a delicious meal.

Now Pia was no stranger to the physical sensations sex involved. She had at an early age discovered the joys of masturbation, and could still remember the night she had, much to her own surprise, made herself come for the first time. Or the time she had built up the courage to buy a vibrator.. now that was a landmark in Pia's sex life as well.

And those other things, those 'episodes'? Pia was not even thinking of them.

This was different. Entirely different. This was not just sex. It was making love as well. It was as if the Cala, this exotic goddess had picked the lock on a hidden door in Pia's mind, letting tenseness and worry and hidden fears out, and allowing pure hedonistic enjoyment of the here and now to enter and flood her brain.
Pia's mind rang with a joyous tune. If her heart burst right now and here, she would die with a grin on her face.

Pia's back arched. Her toes curled. It was like she was at the top of a roller coaster, being pulled up and now, the tiniest movement would push her over the edge.
“Cala...ahhhh.. my treasure.. you.. are.. m-m-making me cum!”

Pia clenched her teeth, bracing herself. Her body was about to turn into a happy, spasming riot.. right about.. now!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:36 pm
Profile YIM

Her movements shifted, grew stronger as I played tongue and fingers about her wonderful pussy. I could tell she was close to climax. The sudden clenching of her muscles, the look in her eyes as they fluttered open and closed, as well as the shift in her breathing. It was all heady, exciting and more than stimulating for me as well.
My skin seemed flushed with heat, my own heart beating faster. By the prophet I swear my own lips trembled as I worked her sweet nether lips and sucked upon her clit. Excitement seemed to course through my veins at each delectable moan. I swore I would burst at any time as well….

The whimper was as unexpected as it was expected. I had never gone down on another girl, not like this. To hear the sound of pleasure flow across her round pouty lips filled me with a heat all its own. I wanted that orgasm to last…to run its course till she lay spent before me. Happiness like nothing I had ever felt before filled me to the brim.

And still I continued to coax the last of the spasms out of her body, loving the red mottle her skin made as she withered in the heat of joy.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:21 pm
Profile WWW

The roller coaster slowed down briefly, almost seemed to hover at the edge for a split second, and then Cala pushed it over the edge. The rest was pure thrill.

To Pia, it seemed as every muscle in her body flexed in response to Cala's skillful manipulations. She threw her head back, mouth open, but at first, no sound could escape. It was as if the pleasure was to great to force its way out of her throat. That did not last long.
Pia moaned deeply, powerfully, a wordless expression of sexual delight. Had it ended right there and then, it would still have been an intense, satisfying orgasm.

But Cala did not let all end that easily. The way her delicious tongue, her lips, the way she treated Pia's little nub.. Before the first wave of pleasure abated, she brought Pia a notch higher.
"Ahhh... lovely...lovely lovelylovely... sooo gooood..".
Eyes closed, back curved like a bow, Pia savored the ecstasy.

---
"Cala.. That.. I don't even have the words..", Pia panted, cheeks red and flustered. She felt all weird and wobbly inside, but in a good way. She looked down on her lover. She could not even believe that this beauty, this sexy, irresistible girls she had not known hours ago had descended from heaven to do this to her. That that thick, lustrous hair had been between her legs, that those perfectly shaped lips had done that to her..

Pia, supporting herself with her arms, rose to a sitting position. She was still trembling, ever so slightly. She beckoned Cala towards her, and cradled her in her arms. Enjoying the feel of Cala's naked body against hers, Pia let her mouth find its way to give Cala a deep, passionate kiss.

But not for too long. "I believe I promised payback.." Pia said with an impish smile.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:39 pm
Profile YIM

The thrill of seeing her wiggle at the end of my tongue sent goose bumps up and down my arms and legs. Inside my body warmed and pulsed with joy down low. So very different this…so very very different to have given myself with no expectations in return even if Pia promised them.

I traveled up her body as directed, savoring the scent and the flush of heat she radiated. Sex tinged her skin beneath my nose. Heat flared under my touch. How I loved the way her body wrapped itself about me. I could fall asleep in those arms and feel safe and secure knowing she would not hurt me while I slept. Body to body, lips to lips and I relished every minute of it as a dying man might relish that air he breathes.

“Yes you did, but…but, I like you just holding me. I never had that. It…well it seems so strange I…I would not have thought I could feel this way with a girl. Its …well its not something I spent my life wondering if I really liked girls. I had friends…even spent an evening in bed with a guy and one of my friends but…well…it was not like this…oh by the prophet you feel good next to me.” I tightened my arms around her body, lifting her back into the water and sitting back on one of the concrete steps, holding this vivacious wonderful woman.

Lifting my arm I ran the back of my hand along her face and looked into those eyes. “Only if you want to love…only if you want to and whenever you are ready…I practically came when you did, if I’d been playing with myself I would have no doubt…” I felt brighter inside as if the clouds of anxiety had been lifted from my heart. I’m sure my whole body radiated with that sunshine…that warmth…the smile I gave her with the gaze of my eyes into hers.

She was soooo beautiful.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:12 pm
Profile WWW

No longer feeling a craving for orgasmic release, Pia still felt the urge to explore more of the well of sensual delights that was Cala. Simply being so close, being held so thight, pale skin against olive.. it was a pleasure in itself.

She let her hands explore Cala's well-shaped body. Her fingers slowly slid across her curves, her thighs. She allowed herself to feel the muscular roundness of her buttocks.

Pia giggled a little. She did not quite know why, except that she was just so full of joy.
"Cala..", she said, "You have made me a very, very happy woman.. I.. I have never really.. Never done this before.. I want to try to make you feel as good as you made me feel. It is not that I feel obliged, you see.. It is just something I want.. But only as you wish it."

Not knowing what else to say, Pia put her little mouth to better use, and started to kiss Cala's cheeks, her neck, shifting herself so she could move further down and kiss her chest. Small kisses, sometimes with a bit of tongue, sometimes she made her lips hard, to hold on to the skin for a split second, like a mock bite.
"You are magic.", Pia murmured. "Not long ago I did not even know who you were. Now I can't get enough of you."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:34 pm
Profile YIM

The feelings were mutual for I had no reason not to trust her and every reason to believe her word. The simple heat of embarrassment colored me at her words. Their kindness…happiness…love…yes love was as close as I could come to the emotion. So quickly, so soon I was even now tasting it in my mouth and wondering if it was true. I was enamored by her, captivated in those blue eyes as if she had cast a spell on me.

Her hands wandered as I wondered at the gift that lingered in my arms. My own hands played down her spine, noting the graceful curve of it. Everything about her was curves and grace. Her mouth touched me in magical ways, lips always finding some new part of me to sample. So I offered myself to her, always moving in small ways to place my tender skin at the mercy of her mouth. At times I whimpered in pleasure and her kisses grew more strident.

“Magic…no….but you….yes oh yes….you are…oh yes Pia, just keep…like that….going…I want … what you …willing…give….” I had to suck in air as I spoke, her lips unlocking the places to my heart and making me stir down low in my belly till I rubbed myself against her leg like some bitch cat in heat. But it did not matter, it was the two of us in our own little world….yes, of fuck yes…the two of us….

“yes….please fuck me…please….shit you feel good doing that” Maybe I shouldn’t have cussed…mother would never have approved but she was not here and I did not care. Only Pia mattered, that wonderful girl who made things slid and tilt in my world.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:39 pm
Profile WWW

Encouraged both by her words and the way Cala moved her body against her own, Pia continued.
Pia found she liked the way Cala ground herself against her leg, they way it signaled her eagerness. Shifting her own position ever so slightly, she moved against her, trying to match her rhythm, and even let one arm slip under Cala's thigh, using her arm to add more force to the movement.

A small flame of lust flared in Pia's lower body, as she saw the desire and horniness she had felt herself mere minutes ago echoed in Cala. She was eager to satisfy it, eager to fuck this gorgeous woman.

"Your wish is my command.", she murmured, before she again placed her lips on Cala's skin, and continued to kiss her with more force and determination. Her face was now just above Cala's bust.

Pia let her free hand slide up the side of Cala's side, and touched one round breast. She let her hand cup it, slide along it, feel the roundness, and marveled at the perfect balance between size and shape. She let one thumb gently graze the hard nipple. Then she carefully lifted the breast, and placed her lips and tongue on it, circling the nipple, feeling the hard nub against her own cheek. Finally she put her own lips against the swollen point, and sucked it in, held it between her lips and massaged it with her tongue.

Put those perky hills were not the true objective. Letting go of the orb she was caressing, Pia let her hand once again slide townwards, towards Cala's vulva.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:25 pm
Profile YIM

My wish!....oh yes it was, stronger now as she teased her way downwards. Not the made rush to sacred city so many men made. No, she played, taking her time, stoking the fires of desire within me with each new touch.

How her mouth felt as she played round my pert nipple. It took all my strength to let her, to not move till she was ready and she did not disappoint. Quite to the contrary she delighted me, the way her lips felt as she took the swollen nub of my tit into her mouth and sucked upon it. The moan rose from that point of contact and passed through me till I could hear it with my own ears.

Her hand moved lower, and as It got there I gave her all the indication I wanted her she would need. Lifting my pelvis from her thigh I gave her the room to slid it between us. Offering myself to her delightful whim.

She was giving me so much that I doubted she might understand what this felt like amidst all the other times. Hands ran through her silky hair of spun gold, working to direct her to the other breast, wanting her mouth there no less than it had been on the right one. Twisting my body I offered myself to her.

Oh how I longed for this….

“tease”….but the laughter and desire in my voice, while it startled even me, should have given her some satisfaction she was on the right tact with me and I did not mind in the least…well not yet….the smile tugging at the corners of my mouth as I closed my eyes and surrendered to her touch.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:55 pm
Profile WWW

Pia did intend to go down on Cala eventually, to see if she could give her back some of that oral pleasure, but first.. First she intended to do something she knew she could do.

I guess if it is something I like, it may be something she likes.
The quiet blonde might not have the sexual experience that her lover had, but the games of fingers and pussy were familiar to her. To Pia, there was a certain ritual to this.

She slid her hand down to Cala's vulva, pausing a little to feel the hot pussy beneath her palm. With her fingers, she traced the "v" where leg met lower body, and then moved inwards, so she could let two fingertips explore the outer area of the pussy.
Looking up at Cala with a grin, Pia caressed the slit, a light touch at first, then with more determination, noting with satisfaction how wet and ready it felt.
It feels like me, yet different!
Following the opening of the cunt, Pia let her fingers slide between those velvety folds until they met the hard clit.
Watching closely for Cala's reaction, Pia let her fingers play it like she would have with her own. Blue eyes were wide with her eagerness to please.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:42 pm
Profile YIM

And such a tease she was.

A slow deliberate play that kept the fires inside me stoked for longer than they had ever been before. I felt as if my entire body quivered under her care. As if a thousand little caresses moved along my skin to keep the inner flames burning. It was a lesson in swimming that I would never have thought in an eternity I might have and I was ecstatic to have it.

As her fingers slid along my mound I sucked in my breath filling my lungs in longing as if there was not enough air in the room, nor was there. My heart beat faster, the bass to the song that clung to my mind. Her fingers playing me like a flute, soft deft strokes along my labia, opening me to further exploration and the coming high notes. SO soft….so very soft and then building harder against me.

I moved, my body moved all on its own as if I had no mind to control it. I met her touch and moved against her rhythm by thrusting my pelvis into her hand. I knew I was grinning like some silly school girl with her first taste of a sweet treat but it did not matter. Not here and now with this wonderful girl.

Closing my eyes I felt her. Felt the hand….felt the mouth ….felt the body against mine and the warmth and vibrant sexuality that radiated from her. Pia was no longer the shy quite mouse my first impression had been. She was unbridled passion; a sexual creature much as myself. Her attentions made me feel things that wiped the slate clean of the muck that the things of this island had tried to paint upon me. She was real…the feelings real…the passion real…the love, the way she moved against me as she explored every inch of me in such an intimate way. I felt close to her, closer than any other person had ever been….soooo very intimate that words could not describe the feelings wheeling up inside me.

There was something so much better about someone else’s fingers on my clit, rubbing my lips, teasing the passage to my vagina than my own being there. I had learned to masturbate several years before by my own hand alone. But this…oh this was several steps better than that. One had to wonder just what her tongue would be like when she finally teased me silly and slid her head between my legs. Till then I did all I could to enjoy the pleasure and not allow the gathering storm to wash over me too soon.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:53 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next