View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Empty Classroom of Horrors (for Alucard) 

"W-well...I aim to please," she said, taking a breather for about a second, though the cords still did their work with or without her help. She resumed riding the cords long and hard as she listened to the alien speak to her for the first time in a while. The both had been busy trying to get her to cum and saw no reason to interact until now. It seemed the girl managed to multitask well enough as she could hold onto her please and keep up a conversation.

"I've always been...a b-bit--Ah! Oh, gods..." She hissed as the cord fucking her womb took a bit of a wrong turn inside of her somehow and widened her cervix, causing her to double over in pain--most likely a first for the alien. "...W-wel...I've always been an overchiever..."

Persephone Williams

Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:37 am

Alucard chuckled at her words. "Very good. Your energy is quite delicious. I do hope you're enjoying yourself."

The "cords" continued to fuck her as the alien spoke. It was apparently a multitasker as well.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:49 am
Profile YIM

Seph smiled in the dark, preparing herself as she was close to coming. She didn't answer the alien for a little while, concentrating on bringing herself to a perfect release. Her sugared walls spasmed greatly around the cords in her cunt, while her anus tensed up with the one inside of it.

"Y-yes...quite actually...Been a while since a-anyone's given me a run for my m-mon....money.."

Persephone Williams

Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:06 am

"It's nice to hear that," said Alucard, the "cords" sensing her upcoming climax. With Seph about to cum, the "cords" became more excited, more urgent in their efforts to bring Seph off.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:08 am
Profile YIM

Seph grinned, her grip tightening onto the sac walls. "Much obliged,"she said in that slightly accented way of hers. The young woman held on, sweat beading her brow as the cords doubled their efforts in getting her to climax, eager in their ministrations. Grunts of passion escaped her lips as she forced herself down again and again finally giginvg out a keening cry as she orgasmed again. This one left her some what tired as she fell back to lean against a wall, but she was far from done.

Persephone Williams

Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:27 am

"That was a good one," said Alucard, draining the expended energy. "I rather enjoyed that. Would you like to know how it feels?"

Before she could reply, the tentacle that had been running through her hair now touched against her forehead, and suddenly Seph was walking on air, satisfied to bloating and yet somehow hungry. The feeling Alucard gave her of itself was so strong that it made her stomach rumble.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:01 am
Profile YIM

The first thing that Seph said right after she got back on the horse again and she heard the telltale rumble of her tummy was: "Still hungry? You're insatiable." She decided to change positions again, this time lying on her side with a leg pulled close to her chest by the knee. Ah, all those days she spent doing gymnastics as a child were paying off. It was good to be flexible.

Persephone Williams

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:19 am

"Very nearly," replied Alucard. It felt her change positions inside it, the "cords" embedded deep inside her. The "cords" in her cunt were slick with her sweet honey. The "cord" that had touched her forehead now touched her lips again, almost inquisitively.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:34 am
Profile YIM

"I'll fill you yet..." she told him, sounding rather determined to do so. She would be sore as hell, but she would get there. With this in mind, her energy seemed to come back to her; a second wind making her throw herself into the murky and choppy waters of lust. The cord that had been touching her face came down and touched her lips, as if asking her to enter the domain of her mouth once again. Teasingly, she said, "Now you behave..." Giving it a long, languid lick down some of its length, she then opened her mouth slightly, offering to let it back in.

Persephone Williams

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:49 am

"Glad to hear it," said Alucard. "Less eating to do."

The "cord" that she licked quivered slightly before nosing itself slightly into her mouth, moving slowly in comparison with its bretheren.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:06 am
Profile YIM

She chuckled around the cord in her mouth, wondering if they all had minds of their own, functioning on a base level or something else altogether. She likened the cords to white blood cells that acted in order to ensure the survival of the body. In her case they worked tirelessly in unison to feed Alucard her energy which she would expend every time she climaxed.

She paid a bit of a special attention to this cord, bringing one hand to stroke it as she started to suck. Lightly at first, to reflect the slow pace that it was taking compared to the others which milked her like crazy. She long had gotten used to her breasts being tugged and bitten by the cords which had swallowed up her soft mounds of flesh into them, and the ones pounding into her welcoming body were like....afterthoughts. She'd come to climax well enough on her own, now planning to make herself ignore the feelings of pleasure and building tension, wanting to have such an explosive orgasm Alucard would feel it.

Persephone Williams

Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:22 am

The "cord" in her mouth and hand wiggled in her grasp, enjoying the feel of her warm, wet hole.

The "cord" in her cervix withdrew from her, as well as the one in her ass. They crawled over her flesh until they had reversed positions, the "cord" that had penetrated from her vagina deep into her womb now pressed against her anus, and the "cord" from her firm rear was now happily shafting in her cunt with the other two "cords".

Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:40 am
Profile YIM

She brought the cord out of her mouth momentarily to speak, her hand still stroking it. "Having fun?" she asked of Alucard, so casually. She didn't even stutter once. She was doing a good job of controlling herself and only marginally winced as the cord in her cervix pulled out completely at the same time as the one in her anus retracted itself. They switched their spots and she got ready to have a cord shoved up into her womb, but found that either cord were just eager to shaft her and wouldn't go too far anymore--for the moment. She returned to the cord in her hand placing the tip in her mouth, tongue swirling around it and rubbing against the underside.

Persephone Williams

Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:11 am

"Of course, my dear," said Alucard. The "cords" at her tits suddenly released her breasts, allowing them to spring back into shape. They traded places as well and began sucking her nipples anew.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:14 am
Profile YIM

Seph worked herself up, but stayed teetering on the edge of climax. Even when the cords sensed her near release, she ehld on tight. The longer she waited, the better the orgasm would be for the both of them. She wanted to explode for the alien and sate his hunger where no other girl had--and then some. The girl had the stamina that could rival any profesional endurance runner's and it should how she still enthustiastically writhed and squirmed to the attentions around her.

Persephone Williams

Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next