View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 22  Next
 Ars Notoria (Calidare) 

Post Re: Ars Notoria (Calidare)
Camilla was still struggling with the top but that last tug on her hair had help free her hands though the fabric had ripped open, there was something different about her now. She looked defeated as if she thought she was the slave now, at your command she began to play with her breasts before the boy and she moved her hips faster as she grounded her pussy on the boy groin and she moaned loudly from the pleasure. “Yes Pia, Like this?” she asked you her voice not sounding very commanding anymore but more subservient.

She begins to move her hips faster and grinding harder, her ass wiggling before you as she had bent over to rub her breasts in the boy face, and yelped when you yanked her hair again. “Yes Mistress Pia.” she had gasped at what she said and bowed her head realizing you was now the Mistress. The boy moaned in pleasure at the new Camilla his shaft throbbing inside of her slit and she moaned back enjoying the feel of it.

Almost like your wish had come true about you having a means to fuck her up the ass you see at the base of the cross table a strap on dildo, apparently if she had the time, Camilla was gong to use that on you. The way it looked one part of it would go inside your sacred place that had a portion that would stimulate your nub with each thrusting action, the other side which was much larger and had small bumps on it. “Please Mistress Pia, don’t fuck this lowly girls ass.” she looks at you, her now the ones with tears in her eyes. She continued to fuck the boy hard and fast but looking like a completly changed woman now.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:12 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Oh really! I tought you wanted to be fucked in the ass. I thought maybe you were horny, that you maybe wanted to be fucked hard. But maybe you were just a whimp all along?"

Pia was not sure about this. Even if Camilla richly deserved this, she was about to cry, appealing to Pia's empathy for the underdog. Still.. Pia wanted to gratify herself. She wanted to pay Camilla back. Without knowing it, she was reponding to the logic of the dream, her own subconcious urges more important than her finer emotions.

She let go of Camilla's hair, and reached down to pick up the strap on, watching her "mistress" for any sign of dissobedience. She looked at the dildo. It was large, intimidating, yet facinating. She let it slide along her own wet pussy a few times, noting how the little bumps caused her swollen clit to tingle. She then held it up for Camilla to kiss.
"Now, what did you intend to do with this? Tell us, dear. And don't slow down on the fucking!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:18 pm
Profile YIM

Camilla hips rising and falling at a quicker pace as the boy moans out louder of his own pleasure from her grinding and pounding of his member with her wet pussy sweat dripping from his brow as the sweat on Camilla body glistens from the torch light in the dungeon. “No Mistress Pia please don’t stick that in my ass, I think it would hurt Mistress Pia. See Mistress Pia im fucking the boy faster don’t use that on me please. You can whip me with the stick if you like but not that thing in me please Mistress.” Camilla begs you as her hips continued to pound up and down on the boy shaft.

Camilla seem to have a look of relief when you let go of her hair and plays with her own breasts before the boy and looking as if you enjoying showing her breasts off to the boy as she plays with them, teasing her nipples getting the hard and making them stick out.

Camilla looks over her shoulder at you “Does Mistress Pia want to suck on my lonely breasts? This slave would like it so much if her Mistress would suck on them.” she tells you as she pulls one of her nipples close to her mouth and she begins to lick on the harden nub, making a show of it.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia was about to tkae Camilla up on the offer, as she was quite horny, but at the last minute, she changed her mind. This would make it all too easy for Camilla to turn the tables on herself again. She had to make sure her new "slave" was properly cowed first.
"You keep licking your own tits, Camilla!", she barked "Make sure it looks good!"

Trying to relieve her own horniness a little, Pia let the strap on slide over her own slit a few times. "Mmmm... that looks good. Keep it up!"
She then spotted the stick on the ground, and bendt down to pick it up.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:40 am
Profile YIM

As the small bumps pass by your slit each bump that touches your wet clit suddenly vibrates then stop after it had passed, Camilla continued to ride the boys cock as she licked her breasts as you commanded. “Like this Mistress Pia?” she looks at you as she sucks on her nipple and tugs on it with her lush lips. “Does this pleases you Mistress Pia?” she ask you moaning from the pleasure the boy manhood is giving her, you can see drops of wetness staining the floor coming from her slit as her hips ride the boy hard, his face contorted holding back on cumming.

“Mistress Pia, it would feel much better if you licked them, would it be better if this slave put some of her pussy juice on it for your?” she ask you as she reaches between her legs scooping up some of her wetness and rubs it on her nipple for you as you bend over to pick the stick up.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Ohhh..oh my! Mmmmm!"

Pia was almost to distacted by the vibrating dildo to mind Camilla. Only with a great deal of effort did she manage to hear her words. Raising herself up, stick in hand, she fought to regin her composure.
"Now, your glistening nipples does look inviting."
She swapped Camillas butt. "You want your titties licked? Fine. You turn around, facing me, so that he can watch you butt move while you are pumping him, and if I like your efforts, I might reward you. Move!"

Pia gave Camilla another swap. She once again rubbed herself with the dildo, while waiting to see if Camilla would obey.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:58 pm
Profile YIM

When you swapped her butt she gasped with “Ouch.. Mistress Pia that hurt.” she said it in a way that it came out like a purr, her eyes half closed as if she enjoined it and looked like she wanted more. She had smiled when you said her nipples look inviting.

“Yes Mistress Pia I really want you to lick my unworthy nipples, it would please this slave very much Mistress Pia.” she tells you and as you commanded she lifts up slightly and pirouette around till her ass is facing the boy now, her hips resuming the motion she was doing as she rocks her hips up and down on his shaft once more feeling pleased at the sensation she receiving. She watches you play with the dildo as you slide it between your slit and it appears she like watching you do it.

“Like this Mistress Pia? Does this pleases this slaves Mistress?” she ask you as she watches the bumps vibrate with each slight touch to your clit. “Does the Mistress enjoys her new toy?” she asks you.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Mmm.. nice toy..".Pia agreed. "You were planning on using it on me, weren't you? Isnt that right, little harlot?"
Pia gave Camilla a little smack over her thighs. "Do you like that name? Little Harlot? I want you to say that. Say that your name is Little Harlot."

Another light smack across the other thigh. "I like watching that niiiice cock in your juicy pussy, Harlot. I want you to say you love it too. And I want you to say "I am Pia's Little Harlot and I want to be fucked until I can't even walk". Because you are. But first.."

Lets see how far I can trust her..
Pia put the cane in her other hand along with the strap on. She then took one breast in her hand and put the nipple in her mouth. If Camilla was going to grap her hair, she would do so now..

"You like that? You want more? Then you have to do what I say, Little Harlot!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:46 pm
Profile YIM

Camilla nods her head when you asked her if she was going to use it on you. “Yes Mistress Pia, that was this slave idea.” she tells you and gives out a yelp when you hit her thigh still pumping her hips up and down on the moaning boy cock.

She looked hesitant wanting to say that name you demanded her to say, she yelped once more as you hit her other thigh. “O-ok Mistress Pia, I- Im a Little Harlot” she tells you as she blushes at saying something like that looking helpless to you as she continued to ride the boy shaft.

She begins to moan when you start to suck on her breast arching her back as her chest is thrust forward. “Ahh Mmm Mistress Pia that feels so good.” she tells you as you feel her hand on the back of your head holding you to her nipple. She answered your question “Yes Mistress Pia this Little Harlot wants more Mistress.” she tells you still holding your head close to her breast for a few more seconds be fore letting go.

The boy moans out louder and Camilla gasps the look on her face is almost priceless her eyes wide open and in total shock, you soon can see why when her pussy starts to leak something more then her clear love juices. Camilla twists around still on the boy cock and begins to slap him. “How dare you cum inside me you bastard, I hate you!” she continued to slap at the boy tears in her eyes and you could imagine what was going throw her head when he did cum in her.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Stop that!", Pia demanded. She probably should have foreseen this, but she was carried away herself. Besides, Camilla had not exactly been on her best behaviour herself.
"You have hurt him quite enough already! Besides, you don't get to hurt anyone anymore! Would you have taken any precautions with me? I don't think so!"

Pia gave her another quick slap.
"Now, don't cry! Slut puppy will make you feel all good again. Just dismount him and lean over him with your pretty ass against me!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:49 pm
Profile YIM

The moment you demand her to stop slapping the boy she does so and bows her head. “Yes Mistress Pia.” Camilla says sounding defeated, she was about to say something when you said ‘precaution’ but decided to remain quiet. She had yelped when you slapped her with ths stick and starts drying her tears away “Yes Mistress Pia, this Little Harlot is yours to command, but may this slave as for a favor first?” Camilla ask looking down to the floor in shame.

Camilla lays down on the floor her back pressed to the cold stone. “Could this slave please enjoy Mistress Pia lovely pussy first before she is rammed with Mistress Pia new toy?” she ask you as she spreads her own legs wide hoping you thing about pleasing her as well.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:45 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Since you ask so nicely.." Pia answers. She glances over to the boy on the crusifix. She really should get him loose, but the dream logic and her own dark urges seems to have made her forgotten.
"Are you all right?", she asks, glancing his way. "Once she is cowed, I will make her turn you loose, but I need to get satisfied first..

Pia gives Camilla a few prods with her stick, making her crawl over to a place where the boy will have a better view.
Once she is satisfied, she positions herself over Camilla, looking down on her former. "Once you used to stick gum in my hair, and now you beg to eat my pussy.."
Pia lovers herself over the capitive, giving her free access to her cunt. Placing the stick and the dildo on the ground, she slides two fingers along Camilla's slick slit. Her fingers become wet with seed and cunt juice.
"Now harlot, pleasy my cunt", She says before putting her wet fingers into her own mouth.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:42 pm
Profile YIM

The boy nodded his head looking pleased, maybe because he relieved his organ of his seed into Camilla or maybe it was satisfaction he thrust upon her the humiliation she had placed on him earlier. “Im fine thank you Pia, do what you wish that would make you happy, that’s all I care about is your happiness Pia.” he tells you as he smiles pleasantly at you.

Camilla quickly moves over where you had prodded her to move with the stick submissively “Is Mistress Pia satisfied where her Little Harlot is now?” Camilla ask you her legs still open as an invitation to her sacred place. “Yes Mistress Pia this slave did those things to you, and this slave is ashamed of her jealousy she had for you to do such a wicked thing to you, this slave ask for your forgiveness.” she closes her eyes appearing humble before you.

She then opens them and says “This slave truly wishes to ear her Mistress pussy as a way to receive her forgiveness.” she tells you as you get onto of her. She moans as you stick your finger into her hot and wet hole. “Mistress Pia is to kind to this unworthy slave, and will do her best to make her Mistress cum.” at that you feel her tongue start to lick the outer lips of your sacred place as she pokes it between the folds and the tip of her tongue finds your clit and circles it slowly moving to the center of the nub.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:58 am
Profile YIM WWW

Pia throws her head back with an expression of pure rapture as soon as Camilla's tongue meets her nether mouth,
"Oh yeah! Lick my pussy, Harlot! That is sooo good!"
The fear and humiliation, coupled with lust and the sense of victory, all had combined to give Pia a craving for release.
She had not realized how close she was to an orgasm, but now she could feel one approaching rapidly.

Once again she slid her fingers along Camilla's cunt, this time also plunging them into her gate.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:30 pm
Profile YIM

When you plunge your finger into Camilla gate and cunt she gasped and moan thrusting her hips towards your fingers, when you did so her tongue had slid into your wet hole then soon came out as she regain some self control as she said “Yes Mistress Pia, this Harlot will lick your pussy good.” she tells you and renew her assault on your pink nub as she pushes a finger into your hole and pumps it in and out as she enjoys your licking of her own pussy.

You see on the boy face pleasure as he watches you and her in a girl on girl action, any boys dream come true, you also notice his deflated cock is slowly reawakening as well as he watches.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 22  Next