View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:34 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
 learning to swim (PiaM) 

Post Re: learning to swim (PiaM)
Borderline Psycopath? Try Narssistic Antisocial Disorder, Pia thought to herself.
At least Vera appears to be liking this. I just hope that somewhere in her hearth, Cala will find it in her to forgive me.
Pia had never felt so much like a whore.
Scratch that. A whore is a proffessional who at least manages to get paid. I am an amateur who gives away my pride for free.

Pia fought down her self loathing. It was a luxury she could not afford. Besides, all she had to do was to swallow a little pride. Cala had a much more terrifying ordeal to face, and this without anyone to support her.

Unless I.. Unless I do this well. Then maybe I can reason with Vera. Let me help. I know I can help Cala!

Pia let her pink tongue slide over the swollen clit. Moving her tongue from bellow, she tried pressing the nub up against her upper lip. She then began to suck it, gently at first, then gradually harder. She noted that Vera tasted simmilar to Cala, yet subtly different.
Her one free hand had been resting on the floor. She now brought it up again, and slid an index finger along the slit, and began to gently press it against the opening, feeling the wet fold slowly give away.

Pia withdrew her head, an cast a quick glance at Cala. Forgive me, she mouthed without word, before turning back to licking Vera's moist sex.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:17 pm
Profile YIM

Both students radiated conflict within themselves. Both women obviously hated her for this and both were miserable in their own little ways. Vera did not bother to explain what she was doing. She knew how Cala was and Pia was just as closed minded as the rest of the students in the school. It was a no win situation to try and make them understand their situation on this island. She could only continue her duties as a head girl and bear with whatever heated motions are directed at her.

At least the woman stopped whining, she thought to herself. Pia should have been helping this woman swim in the first place. Now the task is up to her. It only grew more annoying that Cala completely freaks out before selective bodies of water. She was fine in the hot tub but is completely paralyzed at the pool. Even for a race of people who remain in areas with less water it made little sense. Vera had one more way to help the poor student but she would wait and let the woman sulk. Besides she had much more pleasing things on her mind right now.

Sparks flew inside her body as Pia began to suckle deeply on her exposed pearl. Her hips rose gently off her chair to meet the warm lips as her insides began to quiver with glee. Vera's breathing had grown much deeper as a faint blush rose upon her pale cheeks. The student was moving on to business finally and the Head Girl had no complaints at all about this.

Heels drag against the edges of her chair as the woman pressed further. Her eyes close as she let the warm sensations wash over her senses and thoughts. It was good to be a Head Girl. Weak moans left with every breath as the tip of Pia's finger teased along her glistening folds. There was no doubt that more than water was causing the puffing lips to glisten. The woman would feel Vera's inner walls lightly shiver against her finger as it began to slowly enter the Head Girl's body.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:01 pm

Good! Pia thought. Relax. Enjoy yourself. Concentrate on me. Let Cala alone.

Vera's pussy was very thight. She felt moist, wet. Sliding the finger in was easy. Feeling a bit braver, Pia pressed her tongue against the clit with more pressure. Moving it ever so sligthly, she gradually applied more force, mauling the little nub in slow motion.
Now that her finger was well inside, Pia wiggled it a little, before pushing further, letting it sink in even more.

Somehow, Pia managed to keep from glancing behind her to watch Cala, but not doing so was pure torture. Only by closing her eyes and thinking of how they had been wrapped up in each others loving earlier did she manage.
Was it just 10 minutes ago that they had been so happy? It seemed an age ago now.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:30 pm
Profile YIM

Trapped in their own little tortures, the two lovers were separated. Though in the same room and a mere few paces away, they could not be any further apart mentally and emotionally. Cala was lost in her own deep fears, leaving her trapped in darkness. Pia was with Vera, feeling the warmth of another but it was from the one person the woman hated the most. The Head Girl could tell them it would have been alot worse. This was just the acts of a mortal woman, they could only wait till a monster catches their scent.

At least one woman was obeying her orders. Pia seemed to be learning quickly, finding all the right ways to touch her pleasured form. Vera's body arched in bliss as the rough tongue dragged firmly over her twitching nub. She could almost feel every bump on the woman's tongue as it moved it back and forth in place. Blood pulsed in her heated body, engorging the precious pearl to an almost painful size.

"Nngh! Yes! Don't stop!" she moaned. Fingers dig into Pia's hair, holding her in place as she continued to work between the Head Girl's thighs. The student's finger showed no more reluctance as it began to feel along her shivering inner walls. The woman could no doubt feel her warm fluids soaking over the pleasing digits as they continue to explore her insides. Going deeper, the woman briefly brushed by a sweet spot causing Vera's body to suddenly grow rigid and nearly jolt with pure pleasure. She was not sure what all the woman was doing but she did not dare ask her to stop.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:06 pm

Stopping was not an option. Pia was to far into this to pull out, and Vera's almost painfull grip in her hair held her in place anyway.

Sensing she had done something right, Pia continued to probe with her finger, hoping to again find that senstitive spot. Vera was so very wet, her pussy welcoming Pia's ministrations. She supplied her finger with her tongue, moving it in circular motions over the clit, and despite her feelings about Vera and the whole situation, she had to admit she found it fascinating how much larger and harder the bud had become.

Indeed, Pia had to grudgingly admit that she was kind of getting into her task. She wished so hard that it was Cala's olive skin so close to her, that it was Cala's hand holding onto her hair. But still, she could not help but feel a bit exited about the responses Vera gave her.

Pia slowly extracted her finger from Vera's cunt, untill only the tip remained inside. She placed another finger next to the first, and slowly pushed it in. She took great care not to go too fast, looking up at the headgirl as well as she was able, ready to back up at any sign of displeasure.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:55 pm
Profile YIM

The flickers of excitement coming from the woman was a refreshing emotion compared to the several negative feelings filling the room. The shy little girl seemed to be growing at bit more fond of these acts. Not that she would admit that though.

"Uhhhnnnn! Uhhnn!" Vera continued to voice her approval as Pia continued to pleasure her clit. The nub pulsed with her quickening heart, sending pulse after pulse of pure liquid heat up through her belly and loins. Her eyes remained closed as the single finger searched for that special place inside her again. She had to admit that when put the task, this student was rather thorough.

Slowly the finger began to pull out of her body. Her slit closed around the teasing finger as another joined it. The Head Girl loosened her grip, stroking the woman's hair to soothe any pain her tension may have caused. Little by little, she could feel the two fingers parting her folds and entering her passage once more. Feeling herself be spread a little wider added pressure but caused no pain. Her quivering insides hugged tightly around the invading digits as once more her toes curled. Vera was breathless, panting softly as her cheeks flushed a soft crimson. Her body was growing more and more tense, it would not be much longer till she reaches her limit.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:19 am

Pia's own face was slowly reddening. Her nostrils flared each time she took in another breath, each one a little deeper than the previous.
In many ways, Pia was quite responsive to the sexuality of others, and something in her mind seemed to mirror Vera's arousal. It was not quite the same as she had felt with Cala, but there was undeniably something.

Parts of Pia felt a deep and bitter shame about this, but she felt a tiny touch of relief as well. At least it made the task simpler and less like a punishment.

Now two fingers were smugly inside the tight folds, vaginal muscles in hugging them tightly. As Pia got more confident, she added more force and speed, sliding in and out and probing with a more determined rhythm. She allowed herself small pauses with the licking, in order to catch her breath, but her tongue always returned with more vigor.

Pia did not kid herself. She knew very well who was in charge. Still, being able to provide pleasure made her feel a little more in control. At least now she had a means of diverting Vera's rage. But at what cost?

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:14 pm
Profile YIM

Her juices were nearly squishing around the student's fingers as they began to pump harder and faster into her body. Unable to pull away, Pia was left to bask in the musk of her arousal as Vera's body grew more heated. She could feel the woman between her thighs becoming more accepting of this small role she assigned her. Really she could ask no more than this and that pleased her greatly.

Soft gasps and moans left her lips even faster now as the pace quickened. Heated breaths from the other woman caress over her exposed pearl and glistening netherlips. Pia's tongue was mauling her poor nub into submission sending wild sensatiosn throughout her entire body. Vera's body began to arch as her loins tense up. The fluttering in her belly had melted into a heated rush that began to spread into the very ends of her being. Her moans grew into cries of bliss as her inner walls cling tightly around the pumping digits. The Head Girl had reached her limit and was going over the edge.

"Ahhnnn! Ahhhhhhnnnnn!" A blissful cry sounds from her lips as her eyes flutter and briefly roll back into her head. Hot juices gush forth over the student's fingers and face as the Head Girl experienced a wonderful release. Vera's hands gripped the sides of her chair, her body still arched from the built up tension inside her. She let herself go, letting herself be washed away in the seas of bliss. "Mmm... So good..." she moaned.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:01 pm

Oooops! I think she is coming!

Pia was almost surprised. She had never done this before, her tryst with Cala earlier having been interrupted. Pia let out a small gasp. Being able to give someone an orgasm, even if not under ideal conditions.. it was a powerful emotion.
Her own cunt had been moistening ever so slightly, and she now felt a bit of a throb, and she dearly missed the gentle touches that had been granted her earlier.
I am so sorry, my treasure! It should have been you..

Not wanting to loose her initiative. She pressed her face harder against Vera's body, and flicked her tongue against the clit even faster, letting her lips rest on the upper part of her sex.
She slowed down on the thrust of her fingers, but pushed them further in instead, hoping Vera would appreciate the deeper, thrusts.

This was new territory for Pia, but she hoped she was able to intensify the head girl's peak as well as she could. Only when Vera showed signs of having passed her climax would Pia withdraw.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:26 pm
Profile YIM

Pia's feelings only added more to her own as Vera continues to slowly grind her hips into the woman's fingers and face. The shy woman seemed new to this experience but her body was reacting on pure instinct. The Head Girl continued to spasm in bliss as she felt the fingers struggle to go as deep as possible into her body. Her inner walls contract hungerly around the invaders, wanting to feel more of the soft flesh brush up against her own.

Vera did not resist the woman's attempts. She let herself ride the climax as long as possible, her hips meeting with every thrust of Pia's fingers. Her eyes remained closed but the small fluttering showed that her eyes were no doubt glazed over in their own little world. This punishment was far more enjoyable when no one is trying to lash the Head Girl with fruitless insults and complaints. Perhaps she will visit the pool more often to catch other trouble makers trying to learn the breaststroke.

But good things eventually come to an end. Slowly her quivering body began to twitch less. The climax was passing leaving behind the wonderfully warm afterglow that helped a woman relax. She felt Pia slow down as well and begin to withdraw. Vera smiled softly as she gently pets the student's head.

"Mmm..." she purred with pleasure, "You did very well Pia." Vera sat up after Pia finished cleaning her up, stretching her still glistening body slowly. Her eyes flick over at Cala who was still frozen in place. "Seems her problems go much deeper," she sighed.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:02 pm

Pia finished up by gently cleaning up Vera's wet pussy. The head girl seemed more satisfied and relaxed now. Subserviently, Pia readjusted the headgirl's swimsuit.
She felt a confusing mixture of arousal, accomplishment and shame, along with a glimmer of hope that this would soon be over.

At Vera's comment, she turned to look at Cala. Her fear and pain, seeming to radiate from her whole being, stung like a dagger in Pia's hearth. She did not know what to think, what to say. Had she been able to abandon her lover like that. Shame at her own powerlessness and cowardice burned inside her.

Still sitting in from of Vera, she looked at her with big pleading eyes.
"Y-you are not mad at us still, are you? I-I did as good as I could. C-can I go to her now? Please!"

Too much emotion was inside Pia's trembling hearth. A tear broke loose from the corner of her eye.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:46 pm
Profile YIM

Vera smiled softly as she reached down and stroked Pia's cheek. A finger lifted the woman's chin and allowing her to plant a soft kiss on the woman's forehead. "Only disappointed at how much work it took to finally get both of you to listen, dear," she answered, "You may go to her and attempt to guide her to the float. Perhaps I will even call it a day should she make it that far."

She rose to her feet, stretching a bit as she continues to feel the tingling afterglow still running it's course though her body. The Head Girl walked past Pia and dove into the cool refreshing waters of the pool. Vera kept herself towards the deep end of the pool, trying to salvage what she can of her day before running into these two troublemakers. The silver haired woman dove underwater, soaking her body from head to toe before surfacing. Vera swims for a bit before relaxing, leaning back and letting herself float in the water as her hair spreads out along the surface.

She allowed Pia and Cala to have their brief moment alone, hopefully Pia's words can reach where ever Cala's thoughts may be right now. With such a strong fear of water, Vera had to wonder who put the Arab up for this lesson. It still did not forgive the acts done in the hot tub. But, if it is a true phobia then she will have to call of the lesson and end it there. Cala was already punishing herself well enough.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:23 pm

The sounds of lovemaking met my ears and burned me deep inside. Wet squishy sounds mixed with mews of pleasure reverberated through my skull made worse as the sensations of emotion ebbed and flowed. Desperately I tried to hunch my shoulders up over my ears to drawn out the sounds…sounds that swelled the longer I sat like a statue in terrors cruel grip.

Heat flared once more deep inside as the emotions flowed across my skin and down my spine. Hit me hard as I heard Vera’s scream of joy. Confusion reigned in my own head and body as I could not separate my own feelings with the two other girls.

I shook…the coward that I was. Not even looking up when the pitter patter of feet hit the concrete and the pool reverberated with the introduction of yet another body. Eyes closed, head hung I had only myself to blame for putting Pia in the position I had. I deserved to loose her…she would be better off without me. I stupid little girl who could not even get up the courage to come off the step to save someone she thought she had feelings for.

Yet in all that shame was compassion, hope, and desire still emanating from a familiar source. Somehow distinguishable…and perhaps not her own…no not hope…not compassion…had to come from somewhere else.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:52 am
Profile WWW

b]"C-C-Cala?"[/b]. Pia's voice was quivering, uncertain. Most off all she wold have liked to rush over to her, but she dared not. Instead she slowly rose to her feet. Uncertainly, she took two steps towards the Arabian student.

Poor girl! She looks so lost, so terrified.
Pia would have liked to hug her, to stroke her hair and tell her everything was going to be alright.
But Pia had no right. In her mind, she had abandoned Cala, and taken the easy way out. No, she had not have a lot of choice in the matter, but she still felt kind of rotten. She just hoped Cala did not feel the same way about her as she felt about herself.
"Are you.. all right?"
Lame!
"I.. I do not expect you to.. forgive.. b-but if you want my help.. I'll.. uh.."
Her voice trailed off into nothing. She really had no clue about what to say.
Instead she just stood there, watching her own feet.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:05 pm
Profile YIM

Shame and regret flooded my senses as the words reached my ears. I felt far worse as she spoke as if …as if she felt it was her fault. Huddling closer still in my own embrace I tried to get warm, to find an end to the anguish of my heart…my body…and my mind. But warmth was not to be had…only the cold. The icy fingers of terror that I sat in and could not move out of even if to save my own self.

‘I” my voice broke…squeaked…”my….fault….oh sorry…sorry…” the sobs producing shudders along my shoulders and back. Right away I regretted it for I did not want her sympathy. I did not want her to be here because she somehow felt sorry for the girl that had brought her such pain and anguish. I did not deserve her company. Vera was right, I was a menace. A menace to all who had the right to a good life. My gift seemed to be able to destroy what was good and virtuous.

SO cold….so alone. I deserved it all…I deserved…deserved to have not been rescued. Why then had Vera done that for me?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:23 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next