View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:12 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Late Night's Swim [For Narissa] 

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: Late Night's Swim [For Narissa]
Narissa turned her face from him, feeling the male atop her, forcing her hands above her. The fact that he continued to rub it in of what happened didn't allow her to lose the cherry color on her face. In fact, the way he gloated in it grinded something within her.

"Don't call me Rissa . . ." a hint of anger, but she still couldn't bare to turn her head, feeling the onset of a burn in her eyes.

"Only . . . only my friends can call me that. And you're not." Her face was stoned as best she could, but she couldn't keep that single blur in her eye closest to the floor from slipping out. She only hope her hair and head hid it from him.

Angry at herself, angry at Troy, she knew she could not ignore his words. There was no denial or question about it, it could not blind her to the fact that she did do all of it. Nothing could have changed that.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:25 am

A smug grin on his lips, the demon grabbed her hands with one hand, using his strength to keep them together. And with his free hand, he gripped Narissa' face in his grasp, forcing her to stare back at him. Troy only smiled, quite cruelly, down at the ebony student. "Friends or not, Rissa, I know you better than any of them could ever know you. You showed me what lurked deep within your heart, the most perverse desires of your wildest imaginations. You gave yourself freely to a monster just to satisfy yourself, and I doubt you would tell any of them that."

Chuckling softly, Troy brought his face close to Narissa's own, lips nearly brushing against her, playing on her battered emotions, her tormented psyche. "Ah, Rissa, it was fun watching you letting that monster have its way with you. Since I'm a part of you, just remember... Every time you're with someone you like, every time you're moaning while you let someone else take advantage of your body, every time you hold in your desires... I'll be there, watching you, giving you no peace whatsoever. You brought all this on yourself. Live with it, Rissa. Let me know if you ever want to be someone's whore again, I wouldn't mind paying you a visit."

Troy chuckled as he released Narissa and got to his feet, stepping away from her. "Oh yeah, our deal from before... I change my mind. Since you had fun with that monster instead of me like I planned, I don't have to unlock the doors for you. So have fun explaining to the students in the morning when they find you. Hope you find a good explanation for why you're naked and covered in cum." The demon began to dematerialize, becoming less and less solid as his body faded away. And with the last of his visibility, Troy gave Narissa a smug wink, reminding her that he'd always be there. A lie, of course, but she'd be worrying about it now and then.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:23 am

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Her eyes drifted to the demon watching the smug look disappear into the air as she was left to her own devices.

Alone and with no one to watch her, she crumbled, her face scrunching up as a whimper escaped her, her eyes finally becoming blind to the onslaught of tears that had been withheld. Turning over on her stomach, she wailed into the tiled flooring as she finally lets it all out. Her whole body is trembeling and she can't find it in herself to stop as she feels cum oozing out of her cunt and the tingling feeling on her lips persisting from 'Troy.'

She doesn't think of what she's done, she only let's herself wallow as the pool echoes with her cries and how heavy her heart weighs, reminding her each crippled beat it makes.

An hour passes and all she is able to do is dry heave as she sniffs her clogged nose. Finally sitting up, she can feel the dry coat of cum crinkling on her, some of it chipping off. Her puffed and red eyes look at her lower half with disdain. Pulling her legs under her, she can feel the coming soreness that the activities are giving her. A few failed tries, her legs buckleing under her, she's able to take short steps towards the double doors.

Locked.

The knob doesn't make a complete in her palm.

"Since you had fun with that monster instead of me like I planned, I don't have to unlock the doors for you. . . "

Already she can feel the tears building up again as she bites down on her lips. Instead of losing there, she can see the rack of towels away from her and the windows at her eye level that tease her escape with a lightening darkness. Signalling the sun rising . . .

It's always darkest before dawn . . .

Biting down on her lip determindly, her steps became more assured, uninhibited by her nudity.

~

A few minutes later a shattering noise is heard from the outside of the pool building. Later, a student or whoever happened upon the pool area would have seen a discarded towel left astrewn in glass shards on the grass outside.

Her trip is silent and uneventful, but clothed in only a towel against the brisk morning cold, Narissa makes it to her opened window. Tall enough to barely pull herself in, she collapeses to the carpet inside, her room mate still asleep.

The phone was right there. She could just not show up to class today and call home, beg her mother to take her back and she'd never have to relive this nightmare again. But laying there, she couldn't pull herself off the floor to do it.

'I'd only be losing any freedom I have . . . She'd never let me out of her sight after escaping.'

Minutes passed, the silence of the room was helpful in her thoughts. It was something she'd rather not have to do, but bare in the latter idea for later.

'I'll live with it.'

If Fornicuras' promise was upheld, if she'd have to look over her shoulders for the rest of the school year, then she'd deal with it.

'I won't run back into a cage. I won't let anyone put me in a cage ever again!' With that frame of mind, maybe she would even try to make it to school on time today. Sitting up, a sharp pain hit her groin.

'Maybe . . . After a trip to the nurse's office.

~END~

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:09 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7