View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Surf and Sand (for Rahs) 

Post Re: Surf and Sand (for Rahs)
Rahs enjoyed the sight that her body showed a few inches away from his face. It seemed like she strongly felt the effect of the drug and the thrusts, since she moaned deeper even with the tentacle in her mouth and she closed her eyes.

Then he realized. She started to cum again! He only managed to realize as her cunt suddenly clamped tightly on his cock, squeezing it as it moved back and forth. The pleasure got transferred from Ishtar to Rahs as her body relaxed and his began to feel the pleasure building inside his own loins. "Say, do you think you can handle this in the water, Ishtar?" Rahs asked as the tendril in her mouth withdrew and he slowly walked into the sea, his feet cooling and then his thighs.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:11 am

Ishtar was still shuttering in her own aftershocks, as she felt the tentacle in her mouth pull out. She tried to get catch her breath in between Rahs's thrusts. She could feel the water lap against her rear as he asked her the question. Ah!! In the...Uh!! the Water? Oh!! Do I...Ah!!...have a choice? Oh!! Please...Uh!!! Please keep my...Ah!!...my head above water!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:28 am

No, she didn't have any. Rahs was still going to take her into it, though it was true she needed her head above the water. The contrasting elements of the cold sea and the blaze inside them heightened their senses and everything started to feel even better.

Rahs walked until the water level was just above her bust, leaving exactly her head above and giving her mounds the exotic feeling of the water as the sucker did its job and massaged as well. The buoyancy helped Rahs to lean Ishtar backwards a little bit, holding her weight with just one hand as the other kept plunging in deep in her rectum. His cock felt the cold and heat with every thrust and soon the pleasure couldn't stop building inside...

SFA---

Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:38 am

As Rahs walked deeper and deeper in the water, Ishtar could feel the water rise higher and higher. Finally he stopped when the water was just at her shoulders.

It was an odd mix of sensatons. She could feel the heat between them as the cold sea surrounded them. Her skin reacted to the cold sea as goosebumps formed all across her skin. Ishtar's orbs tried to float as if they were buoys anchored down by her body, and even while his tentacles squeezed and sucked on them. Even through all the sensations, she could feel begin to quiver and pulsate with each thrust. She knew he was going to explode inside her again soon...

Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:57 am

Rahs could feel the goosebumps that formed across her skin and saw how her breasts started swaying practically with no rhythm because of the thrusts and the water as they tried floating with the tentacles still around them.

The pleasure in his cock spread through his body again, as the pressure of his orgasm passed through his cock and exploded once again. His cock throbbed and twitched inside Ishtar as the sperm filled her once more. If they were on ground, it would simply drip on the sand, but in the water it floated around them, coloring the water a white hue before dissipating and being washed away.

SFA---

Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:14 pm

Ishtar felt Rahs's member inside her pulsating and throbbing as the inevitable was about to occur in her. Then she felt the hot release fill her as she moaned in the reaction. As Ishtar looked down at the ocean she could the ocean around became a bit milky looking from his released.

Despite his orgasm, he still thrusted into her. As she grunted from his latest thrust she shot to herself, How much longer can he keep this up? More importantly, how much longer would she be able last?

Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:40 am

The feeling of bliss faded away, and left only more hunger for satisfaction inside the body of Rahs. He looked down at Ishtar and heard her moans as he released his sperm and now when he kept thrusting even after another one of his orgasms. She obviously did not know how long he was able to keep doing it.

It was at this point that the tentacles holding her hands tied above her head released them and she was able to do what she wanted with them. Not for long though, as Rahs moved a bit closer to the shoreline until half of Ishtar's body stayed inside water and then removed his cock from within her flower.

He turned the student around with easiness and then made her lean forward to the sand as he positioned his cock at the entrance of her tight passage once again, looking down at her ass. The tendril and sucker on her breasts moved away, the sucker moving down to her clitoris as Rahs's own hands moved and groped her bosom.

SFA---

Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:02 am

Ishtar suddenly felt her hands freed as the tentacles reteated back from where they came from. Was he letting her go? He carried towards her to shore even removing his member from her. He must be done with her. Only his tentacles playing with her breasts remained. He stopped when they were about halfway out of the water and turned her towards the shore.

It was then Rahs true intentions were revieled, with a single push Ishtar fell foward on the sand. Her hands reached out as she caught herself in the fall. Quickly she found herself on all hours with rear pointed toward the mercenary.

She felt large phallus push up once more against her nether lips. Oh! No! I can't believe you want more. How long can you do this? As she said, she found her drug laden body aching for more. As the tentacles around her breasts released, she felt his hands grab on to her swollen mounds. Its seems her body's request would be answered.

Ishtar suddenly yelped in surprise and lust as she felt his sucker clamp on th her flower's small nub.

Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:28 am

As she got on all fours, Ishtar quickly asked how long could Rahs keep fucking her. "Very long, and you could even try to hold out as much as me if you learn to enjoy it," Rahs answered, one of his hands pinching the nipple of the mound it was groping, and the sucker started to do its job.

Rahs then penetrated her passage once again, more strength than speed at first, making her whole body move along with his. Her tightness only made him speed up after a while. Rahs knew that at least her body felt the lust, as her moans and yelps reflected with every suck, caress and thrust.

SFA---

Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:42 am

Uhhh!!!....I intend...Ohhh!!!...intend to...h-hold out...as long as....Ahhhh!!!...possible. Each powerful thrust drove her slightly foward onto the beach. She was bluffing, badly. She wasn't sure if she even believed herself anymore as the lust was slowly overwhelming.

She could feel his speed of his member increase as the sucker begain to suck on her clit. She could feel the fire inside her begin to grow bright again.

Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:57 am

Rahs pulled her back towards the sea every little bit she moved forward due to his thrusts. That only made them get stronger and faster as time passed, the waves of the sea causing a feeling of cold wherever it reached.

Rahs kept playing with her orbs as the thrusts became faster and the sucker doubled its efforts. He leaned on her, and with his mouth close to her ear he said "Oh do you? It's gonna be hell of a ride, then." Her orgasm was close, and Rahs knew it, as her flower clamped on his cock and squeezed it as if trying to get the most of it now that she was so close.

SFA---

Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:04 am

Ishtar could feel Rahs thrusts become stronger and faster, her arms struggled to keep her up right. The sucker sucked faster as the fire inside her burned brighter with more intensity. She knew she was close.

Then Ishtar felt Rahs breath on her neck, she heard his comment. She wanted to say something back immediately. I....[b]AHHHHHHH!!!![/b[ With his last powerful thrust she felt her the fire explode within her. She nearly dropped to her elbows as she felt her body shutter with pleasure.

Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:27 am

Ishtar couldn't even complete her comment as the orgasm exploded, filling her insides with bliss and rapture. It looked like her climax was so strong she almost dropped to her elbows. Even after her body relaxed, Rahs kept thrusting. "What were you gonna say, Ishtar? Or is it that you enjoying this is quite obvious now?"

After Ishtar's body felt too weak to support her own weight and Rahs leaning on her, he rolled sideways, bringing Ishtar down with him. She ended up on top of him, her back still against him. The mercenary then started to push his hips upwards, impaling the blue haired student with his cock. Was she gonna keep getting fucked by Rahs playing the role of not liking it, or would she drop herself on his member after she realizing that her body wanted it?

SFA---

Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 am

I don't....want...to like it...Rahs. As she said that she felt her own hips begin to gyrate to his thrusts. She could not deny it any longer. Her arms quivered as she could feel her arms could no longer support her own wait. But....I do.

Suddenly she felt a shift of weight as Rahs rolled over taking Ishtar with him.
After they rolled around together, she found herself on top of him staring at the blue sky above her. A powerful thrust let her know he was still wanted her. With a moan she dropped down on him, as her one of her now free hands when up to grab one of her orbs.

Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:24 am

Ishtar had admitted that she liked it. Rahs knew practically every girl in the campus at the end they liked it. He chuckled as she held own of her own breasts while her other hand supported her weight barely on Rahs's chest. He decided to play with one of her bouncing orbs as well and reached for one with one of his own hand.

The blue haired girl was dropping herself on the massive member, and the alien pummeled upwards in accordance with her, thrusting with strength and speed. It looked like it was enough for Isthar, so maybe he'd have to give it his best in a while, after she enjoyed the sight while getting fucked.

SFA---

Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next