View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:33 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Twisted Prefect To Be (Cala & Vera) 

Post Re: Twisted Prefect To Be (Cala & Vera)
Fingers slide over my ass, pulling me down even as the hot breath washes across my pussy. Suddenly I hesitate in my own efforts as the fingers grip my upturned bum and seem to pull upon it. I wait, and feel my mistress’s tongue upon me. Heaving in delight, at the honor bestowed upon me, at the summation of my desire I almost weep as she touches me. And with that touch I resume.

My own tongue works her, wanting to make her tremble once more. For a while I play and tease her lips, her slit, and the inside of her milky white thighs. I do so in order to build up the steam again, to get her ready for yet another blissful orgasm.

Tit for tat and all that. I am safe, wanted, perhaps even loved. In that place I can dwell and be happy. And so it is that my mouth seeks my queens center. Finds her lips once more as I gently ease yet another finger in her. I seek to fill her as no man can. I seek to give her something more than any other so I will not be cast from her side.

The sounds of lovemaking engulf us. Quickly I look up…and about, seeing the slaves cavort, man and woman, woman and woman…man and man as if nothing is sacred. It matters not, so long as my queens attention is where it is in this moment. Her tongue slides in and out of me, I rub my body along hers, wanting to feel her close. Loving the sensation of her riding me, me riding her. I buck my pelvis, sliding my swollen clit along her chin while she tongues me to the point I am ready to cum once more.

Finger grip her ass cheek as the sensation inside builds. A forth finger as added to the wet hole, stretching it, filling her further. I squirm and dance atop her. My hand up to the knuckles soon moving in and out of her tightly stretched pussy. Placing my thumb alongside fingers I push once more…slowly pushing hand inwards as my tongue keeps the pearl busy with soft caresses along its swollen sensitive tip.

This time it will be my queen alone that brings me off…that sends me over the top. But her words still echo in my head and I fight my own needs and desires. I twist and squirm upon her mouth as the molten heat inside splashes about my tense gut.

I must pleasure her first…mustn’t I? or would it be wrong to not loose this fight to my queen….should she not know the power of her tongue upon me is greater than my own. Her skill better than my own? Or is it an excuse to let the flood loose that threatens to overwhelm me?

It does not matter…my moan bellows from my lips as my hand finally slides deep inside her. I have lost to her touch. The magic of her tongue upon my lips. The touch of her chin upon my clit. I lower my head once more to muffle my screams of ecstasy in her own flower and begin to nibble at her clit, pumping my hand in and out of her wet slit. I might be punished, but I will not let that deter me from pleasing my queen.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:00 pm
Profile WWW

"Uhhnnn!" Her groans brought pleasure to all her servants knowing that their mistress was being pleasured. Moans ripple into Cala's dripping netherlips as she continued to press her lips deeper. Vera's eyes flutter close as she enjoys the intoxicating scent and taste of her slave's submission.

Fingers glide down the Arab's thighs. She spreads them futher apart before slipping her hands to the woman's netherlips. Her fingers spread open the slave's entrance, allowing her tongue to lick deeper as if trying to reach the princess's center. The more pleasure she felt, the harder she worked to reward her pet with even more bliss.

Her own climax had passed but already more kindling was being added to the smoldering remains of her arousal. Cala was nearly putting her entire fist into her tight sex now. The four fingers had spread her open nicely, adding heats of pain along with the pleasure. But her hips continued to rock gently with the woman's thrusts, wanting to feel more until she could take no more.

Vera's heart raced, her pulse throbbing rapidly in the swollen pearl as the Arab woman kept her lips and tongue sealed over the bundle of nerves. "Ah!" she gasped causing her hips to rise, she could feel the fluttering returning to her belly as her insides quiver with renewed anticipation. The musky scent between Cala's thighs continued to overwhelm her as the slave began to lose herself and rub into her Queen's face. At this point, she could care less about composure. Feeling Cala's juices gushing forth, she slurped hungerly as she continued to lick and thrust her tongue into the clenching folds.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:23 pm

My heart raced further, purse pounding in my nether region in synch with the spasming muscles within. I could feel that tongue…could feel my insides clench its small circumference and knew not how my queen could do this to me. Pleasure made me float as I slurped at her sex. The Aroma of her love flowed all around me and I wanted to roll in it like a bitch in heat.

I lost myself completely in those encircling arms. The pleasure of lust..if not love washing over me in wave after wave. Till I could take it no longer and felt ready to burst. Sliding sideways I sought solace for my aching pearl.

I had never been so well attended. Sliding in next to my queen chin dripping with her juices. I did not stop just because I could not take more. No, I kept up my attentions on my queen. I might be impetuous…might be crazy., but not that crazy. I knew who I served.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:50 pm
Profile WWW

The Queen continued to tease and taste her new slave's juices. She found herself smiling in amusment as she felt the woman's hips try to draw away from her touch. Vera continued to keep the slave's slit spread wide open as she continued to drag her tongue along the glistening pink folds. It was not until the Arab finally slid off her body did she finally get some peace.

With her toy now out of reach, she slides her hands up her own toned body. Fingers caress over her still revealed breasts, remembering how the slave squeezed and tasted her lovely mounds. Despite pulling away, her slave remained diligent in her duties. She waved a hand at one of her servants, causing the woman to come to her with grapes in hand. One by one, she was fed the luscious fruit, enjoying the juicy taste as her pet continued to pleasure her between her thighs.

"You are very good at this, my little princess," she purred softly, "I may just have to keep you afterall. There is much you will have to learn if you are to tend to my every want and need. Do not fail me." She sighed softly, unconcerned about the important matters. Vera just focused on the grapes and the thrusting fingers inside her folds.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:28 pm

Only for a moment did I part from my duties between my queens legs…only long enough to see that she hungered for food as well as love. A wicked idea crossed my face…not my place to do this…not at all. I thought about her eating that ripe fruit form between my legs…though about other ways she might be fed. But I need a short break and doubted my own ability to dispense the fruit once it was inside me.

I chuckled at the thought of my queen feeding form between my legs and knew it would be wrong to do such a thing. She might feed me….yes she might.

I bent once more to my task. Slowing so she might languish with her grapes and enjoy the sweet taste of them for a while. Two pleasures…my tongue and the sweet taste flowing down her throat. She had not bid me end…so I did not. Instead I removed me hand…and used my tongue. Sliding it up and down her tasty slit. I left her nub…left it to regain its proper sensitivity before I once again brought her to the brink if she wished. If she wished I would stay between her soft silky thighs all day.

The sounds of lovemaking slackened about us. The slaves lust satiated for a moment. But for my mistress…my queen I went on. Tongue flickering along her moist folds, lips teasing her neither lips. Teeth clasping the edges of her hood in teasing caresses. OH god..I loved it here… and I had only just gotten started.

"I wish to learn my queens desires implicitly. "

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:46 pm
Profile WWW

"Mmm... And you shall, my pet," she cooed in pleasure. Half lidded eyes survey the rest of her slaves. Seemed some had forgotten their duties during the bliss. But she was no in the mood to punish. No, this was a joyous occasion. A conquered princess was her obedient slave, she could ask for nothing better.

"Ah.." She moaned softly as she chewed on a grape. She could feel her clitoris twitching, fully erect from Cala's efforts. Sparks continued to fly but she was more basking in her afterglow than pursuing another release. A faint smile spread across her lips as her body stretched slowly, feeling the woman's teeth drag over her sensitive flesh.

Reaching down, she lightly stroked the woman's black hair. "That is good," she purred, "Perhaps you are fitting enough to be a princess, a princess of slaves. Come... The hot sun and these pillows have left my muscles cramped, massage me." Servants arrived with a table for her to lay upon. Slaves moved the canopy of leaves to provide shade as she the Queen rose to her feet. She slowly discarded her top, leaving her breasts bare as she hips sway enticingly from side to side.

"Hmm.." she sighed as she layed down flat on her stomach. A servant carefully lifts the strip of cloth so it would lay upon her bare rear. Folding her arms infront of her, she layed her head down. Her silver hair spills forth off the side of the table as she waited to be serviced.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:57 pm

“Yes my queen.” Another duty I feel ill prepared for. But the last was not it seems badly done for my queen lies satiated before me…naked…her skin sparkling from the perspiration of our lovemaking. A princess I might have been, but that was in name only. Father had seen fit to ensure I would make a dutiful wife. I had massaged his shoulders…mom had watched…ensuring I did it right, But never before had I touched the full expanse of flesh offered me today. A woman’s shoulders…thigh…back… calves..arms…and yet I would do it. My life might depend on it.

Dutifully I rubbed my hands together with a splash of oils so they may be warm when I touched my mistress. After a moment if internal angst I began with her head, caressing each temple in slow circles. Massaging her forehead, her jaws. Not altogether business…sensual as well. No doubt the scent of my still dripping honey pot would coat the pillow she laid upon as I slide my knees to either side of her head so I could work.

“I shall do what I can. Please…I beg of you to tolerate my unskilled hands so I might learn at your request. Your skin is like a newborns…so soft, so delicate in its paleness…and your hair..even now flutters with the breeze like fine silk thread. I do not believe there is another as beautiful in all the world. “ it was not empty flattery I uttered. For know as I worked I could view her even better. The long graceful arch of her back. The roundness of her rump and the way her hips swelled in womanly pride.

What man would not take notice of her…what woman would not be jealous.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:12 pm
Profile WWW

Once more she felt her ego be stroked by those simple three words of compliance. No one would dare disobey her and that included this pet that was to service her. She smiled to herself as she layed on the table, it was good to be queen.

The smell of scented oils met her senses. She found it soothing already before the timid touch of Cala arrived. "Hm?" she stirs gently as the woman began with her face and head. The position was a bit awkward being on her stomach but with her arms folded under her head it gave her enough for the servant to work with. Vera's eyes fell shut as the woman's oiled covered hands began to gently stroke her temples, easing away the troubles as Queen.

"Mmm... You speak such lovely words for your queen," she sighed, "I am sure you will make into a wonderful slave that any Queen could be proud of." The oils soaked into her skin, giving her pale features a glistening glow before the blazing sun. With her eyes shut, she allowed the slave to guide her in any direction the woman wanted to assist in this relaxing massage. She did not want this to end ever.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:29 pm

The softness of her breaths, the closed eyes, the way her muscles relaxed under my fingertips made me believe that I was indeed doing my mistresses work the way she desired. I moved form head…to neck…from neck to shoulders always seeking to make sure every muscle was relaxed before moving on.

Arms..fingers…the delicate build of them, the smoothness all spoke of a life of leisure not unlike my own I guessed. Had she been similarly prepared for marriage? A bargaining tool….only to rise above it all and take control of her life?

I climbed off the pillows, gathering tired tight limbs beneath me. I was immodest..indescent even as I had no garments on. She had not willed it, so I toiled under the shade of the awning in full view of the male staff. Other slave wore the tiny slips of cloth they had been given. I grew uncomfortable under the learing stares, and yet knew so long as I pleased her I would be safe. They would not have me unless she willed it no matter how hard they grew, or frustrated they may become. It gave me hope…a sense of power…as I swayed my hips and walked to her feet.

Once more I settled on the pillows and began to rub her toes…then…yes…I sucked on each one in turn…massaging the arch of her foot as I did so. I realized I should have done the same for her fingers. But the time had past for that. I played my tongue across them, drew them in and watched out of the corner of my eye the male slave grimace while I did so. It was heady. And yet I had to see to her pleasures and needs even before my own teasing of the guards.

Legs…a slow massage up and down her calves…gentle…then putting more strength into it till my fingers threatened to cramp. Still I went on…thighs…letting fingers slide upwards…enjoying the tingling sensation of my fingertips as I got close once more to her sex. I felt her stir…and let the tip of my index finger slide along her slit. A gentle touch, my fingers trembling even as I did so, not certain if I should be under the towel at all. We had enjoyed intimacies, perhaps it would be all right to put her to sleep with dreams of my fingers upon her flesh…to make the massage more sensual. Ohhh…so many things to learn…to learn about her and myself.

“Is my queen happy thus far” I whispered as I leaned forward and straddled her from behind. I was prepared to go to her back…but…but one was uncertain if as I did I should be attention to her sex as well…silly…oh so silly…..already the heat was building anew in me. She must have been a sorceress for her power over me was intense.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:49 pm
Profile WWW

Once the woman was done with her face, she nuzzled into her arms and pillow as the slave moved further down her body. To ensure oil did not soak into her hair, a servant pulled aside the long silver strands until her neck was fully revealed. She sighed softly as the fingers lightly knead into her soft neck. A low moan sounds as they moved to her shoulders, finding the many knots in her shoulders and upper back, much like the stress the real Vera goes through day to day.

The gentle strokes slowly softened the knots until the muscles were merely putty in Cala's hands. Waves of fatigue from her daily duties seemed to hit her all at once. Her eyes flutter but felt heavy, unwilling to open for anything. Further Vera drifted away, dozing lightly on the table.

She felt her arms be pulled away on at a time. The Queen did not resist as the oiled hands slide along her slender arms. Once thoroughly glistening with oil, they were placed back under her head gently.

The smell of sex soon left her as Cala moved away from her head to work with the rest of her body. "Ah!" she gasped suddenly as she suddenly felt the delicate fingers tease along her feet. Her muscles twitch from the tickling sensation but slowly relaxed in the slave's grasp. Vera was taken completely off guard as she suddenly felt each and every toe slip between the woman's warm inviting lips. Her breathing grew deeper as low moans escape her lips, she buried her face into the pillows to stifle her sounds as her feet were massaged and pleasured at the same time.

With the woman moving upwards, the simple strip of cloth of her bottoms was gently folded higher and higher until it merely a tiny roll of white cloth laying upon the base of her back. Her shapely bottom was in full view to her pet as she went to work massaging her calves. The Queen made soft sounds as fingers dig into her muscles, forcing the tense muscles to relax little by little. Slowly if felt as if her limbs were so far away from her now as the urge to move them faded beneathe the heavy relaxation she was feeling at the moment.

"Ah.." her lips part in a soft gasp as she felt Cala's fingertips tease slowly along her inner thighs and up along her slit. She was still wet from the pleasure she received before. A gentle tease send a pleasing shiver up her spine. In her current state, Vera was unsure she could say no even if she wanted to. Slowly she nodded to her slave's question, "Mmm... Very..." she purred as she felt Cala's nude body stradled behind her.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:10 pm

The soft gasps of pleasure that slid over her wet and lush lips kept me going. I liked that words escaped her as I worked her body…’ah…mmmm…’ where sweet music to my ears. Nothing was off limits of that I was exceedingly glad.

I slide my hands up and down her back, slowly working my own torso up her legs till my own wet sex straddles her now bare bottom. I covered my queens nakedness, the towel bunched upwards between my splayed thighs and across the upper portion of her round bum. I kept as much of my weight from her legs and bum, relaying on my quivering and tired thighs to keep me up.

Leaning forwards I stroked her from shoulder to bottom. As I worked my hands upwards I let my body tilt till the hard tips of my nipples playfully ran along her soft back. As I felt the muscles relax I began to move along her flanks, from the thin line of her waist to the gentle slopping shoulder blades. I did not tickle…I worked the flesh and musculature under it. I teased, watching her the expression on her face. Played the flesh and underlying muscle while I learned her body’s secrets. The places she was most sensitive so that I might use them later when lovemaking was her demand.

I loved the feel of her skin beneath me. Loved to stroke it even though my fingers hurt with the effort. I could think of no better honor than this.

“Does my queen wish her front side fully stroked as well? If so does she desire fire or ice?” Impishly asking the question in a whisper, my breath certain to be hot upon her ear. Let the others be curious what I whispered. Let them be jealous. I served my mistresses needs now.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:31 am
Profile WWW

The oil spread across her pale skin bringing forth brillance and shine to her lovely features. Her slave was careful not to put much weight on her body as hands slid up and down her back. Just the soft caresses brought faint sighs to her lips. Her muscles tensed slightly as Cala's fingers digged deeper, working every kink in her back before rising higher.

Heated nipples drag ever so slowly along her smooth back. She could feel the woman's pulse throbbing inside the tender peaks. A smile played across her lips, knowing that this slave was excited just to serve her. Vera could not ask for a better servant in all her kingdom.

She gave soft coos and sighs of pleasure, signalling where her sweet spots were along her soft sides and along side her breasts. Her eyes flutter but remain closed as she dozed gently. The teasing was not enough to rouse her but relaxed her futher as the slave princess continued to melt away all worry and fatigue from her being.

Cala's heated whisper tickled her ear sending a pleasing shiver through her mind and down her spine. The way it was asked was like a seductress or demoness tempting her very soul into darkness. But Vera wanted to feel more. "Ice..." she replied in an equally faint voice. Her arm felt heavy from the massage but she signalled that she wanted to be layed upon her back. Her skirt was adjusted to cover her rear once more when Cala rose off her body. The back of her body glistened like a polished statue before she rolled onto her back. Pale breasts rose and fell with each slow breath the Queen took, still drifting between dozing and concious at the moment. Like before, she was still only in her thin skirt that covered her sex.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:52 am

I stirred enough to let her turn over. Carefully I arranged the loincloth like skirt across her hairless mound and then resumed my position straddling her body. The grin grew as I gazed upon her and thought of how it would now be ice.

Starting high on her shoulders I made it a point to avoid the full swell of her breasts. She had made her wished clear to me and I was well satiated. At least for now. Well sort of, the massage had brought new heat to my insides. Heat that would need cooling if I was to continue and be objective.

“Ice please…” I called out, knowing that the other servants had heard the muttered command. Once more I rubbed my hands together and then when low on her belly, working upwards massaging skin..then the deeper muscle.

The ice bucket duly arrived and I ignored it for now. Instead I dutifully fulfilled my duties carefully working the muscle until all that was left were the magnificent twin peaks. Carefully I rubbed my hands together warming the oil before I touched her. I massaged, lightly, but with some strength so as not to make it entirely erotic. Yet it was, for me at least. I had not paid enough attention to her body the first time as time was of the essence. Now however, I could play, tease; work those peaks till he body responded with a tightening of skin and the engorgement of the nipples.

I did not however dive right in to gain the result. Instead I worked the flanks, and avoided above all my mouth upon any of her. I signaled to a servant and whispered low in her ear as I worked with my hands. If my mistresses eyes fluttered or she groaned I pulled back to her belly before renewing me assault on the peaks.

Leaning over I released a part of my plan. She could feel the ice cold hardness of my nubs where the servant had held the ice till I could take the pain no longer. I swore they sizzled and crackled upon her warm flesh as I placed my cold hard points upon her own. As the warmth seeped In a leaned back and brought my warm hands to massage her own cold flesh.

“Does my queen enjoy?” A asked wryly as I watched for moans…”Or would she rather the ice directly upon her skin for me to warm with hands and mouth?” I would do either as I served. If she said yes the erotic nature of the treatment would be fully revealed. I grinned from ear to ear as I thought on how the afternoon might very well progress. I was glad I was a woman. A man would be limp as wet clay by now and of no use at all.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:43 am
Profile WWW

The bright sun made her eyelids flutter, squeezing tighter to avoid the searing rays. The canopy was quickly adjusted, bringing her to the shade as fans continue to bring little relief on this hot day. Servants found themselves staring at their Queen's bear breasts. Each breath caused a rise and fall of her soft pink nipples as Cala continued to focus on her duties.

Though already heated, the warm oils felt so good against her smooth skin. Already the shine was slowly spreading up her body. Her smooth belly around her navel glistened as fingers dig into her abs, stroking muscles that lie hidden beneathe her fair features. If she heard the call for ice, Vera showed no sign of it. Her breathing had slowed more as the massage continued. Was she already sleeping?

Her current state only made the slave's task easier. Their Queen was defenseless as she gave the faint signs Cala needed to not various places on the woman's body. Vera stirred but did not wake as fingers glide up her sides, kneading muscle after muscle. Any spark of pleasure was quickly dulled with relaxation, dulling her mistress into a deeper slumber.

The teasing began to fade from her senses. Drifting in her own darkness, she did not know what layed waiting for her next. Her nipples suddenly throbbed as heat left her heated body. Ice cold nipples flick across her awakening peaks. Each stroke caused her areolae to puff outwards and her nubs to stand up at attention. Soon they matched Cala's, aroused and hardened for her pleasure. A low moan sounds from their Queen as her body arched into the warm touch of her pet's hands. The chill seeped away, leaving behind her still hardened peaks, throbbing with heated blood. Her firm orbs pulse with her beating heart as the slave continued to massage the bountiful mounds.

"So good..." she whispered sleepily, "Don't stop..." Their Queen was obviously not there. She drifted in her own dream within a dream where she enjoyed her slumber with her precious princess. Vera's body continued to arch gently as Cala's hands pulled away, her breasts eager to feel their touch once more.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:04 am

It was all I needed to hear. Let her dreams be of warm bodies and cold ice. Let her lie asleep below me as I worked her libido back so that when she awoke it was with gnawing need that might see me called to service once more. I would be careful to not fully arouse her from her slumber.

I did wish to settle in next to her. To watch the rise and fall of her chest as my hands drew circles upon her belly. To fall asleep next to her. How I yearned for the privilege. The hot sun still bore down from above and the birds had fallen silent so that only the gentle splash of waves against the boat could be heard.

Her skin glistened with the oils I had applied. Now I bent to my task once more. Ice…cold upon my fingers was lifted from the bucket. I brought the sliver down her belly, curling to swiftly follow its slow path with my hot tongue and lips. Trails of fire and ice. Ice and fire.

I would cool her hot skin only to breath life back into it with my mouth. Water pooled in her belly button, dripped from her sides as I played the slow game….and I would play it till she fell completely asleep or until she wanted it stopped.

With each long passage along arms…along legs…down her body I watched…wondering, waiting for what she might ask unconsciously or not. Would her legs part offering me access, or would she keep still, enjoying the slow icy trails across her skin to be followed by the heat of my mouth

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:21 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next