View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:42 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Twisted Prefect To Be (Cala & Vera) 

Post Re: Twisted Prefect To Be (Cala & Vera)
The soft crash of waves became Vera's lullaby as she remained still on the table. Jealous looks gaze over at Cala as the woman began to trail ice and lips along her heated flesh. Her skin shined from teh oils and now water from the ice as the methodic dance of fire and ice continued.

The ice would bring forth soft gasps from their Queen. Slowly she stirred but she remained sleeping like a young babe. Cool water filled her navel as the slave continued to methodically wear down what defenses remained. Vera's breathing grew long and deep. Her cheeks began to flush gently as a new heat began to rise up within her belly. The chilling ice left her skin sensitive to the touch causing each lick and kiss to leave behind a trail of burning desire.

Their Queen's body knew something was happening but could not rouse itself. She was far too relaxed to feel threatened and knew little of what the little princess was planning. Little by little, every nerve of her body was awakened while her mind continued to drift in a dream. The dream began to grow more erotic as she slowly spread her thighs. The loin cloth slid between her thighs, held in place by the thin cord around her shapely hips. She was nearly nude and nothing protected her beyond that white strip of cloth.

Servants were in awe. They were unsure if they should stop Cala from her acts. Their mistress was defenseless, unaware that her body was being toyed with for the slave's desire. But Vera continued to stir in her own dream, spreading her thighs further as her own fingers began to slowly trace up her own body. "Mmm..." she cooed softly. She dreamt of many hands caressing and stroking her body, mimicing the 'reality' she was living in right now.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:35 am

I would not take my queen against her will, but the soft moans, the shift of her posture, even the rise of her breasts to my waiting mouth emboldened me further. The final signal of submission to my touch was the flutter of her own finger tips along her body, gently caressing her soft and oiled skin. When those fingers sought her swollen nipples I retreated downwards.

Only so far as to allow the white silken cloth to be free from under me body. Now instead of straddling her I knelt between her thighs and paid homage to my queen the way that only the most skilled of sex slaves might. The knowledge seemed to press in on me; the knowing from someplace distant and nebulous as fog itself. It did not matter, what mattered was the heat of my queen and my desire to quench it for a little while longer.

The cloth hid my desire from view, but it was not steel cage, just a easily moved silk vestige of modesty. With fingers I twisted it aside, exposing the puffy pink lips that glistened in the heat of the day. Sliding the ice along her inner thighs I watched…watched as she spread her legs further. Lips descended on the waters trail heating the skin once more.

My own breath grew more ragged, my mouth watered in anticipation. In my resolve to ensure bliss for my queen I ignored my own nakedness and the man to my back. Ass in the air I bent forward exposing my own wet and eager lips for those behind. I heard the rustle of breath, the rattle of armor as the guard shifting in discomfort. But my queen was before me. the ice trailing along the outside of her rounded mound. I followed more closely with my mouth. Cool…then warm…

The ice found her hood….and then my mouth….nerves danced with energy as I awaited the response of my touch, waited before I progressed any further.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:59 am
Profile WWW

The tension was overwhelming. Everyone watched in awe as the Queen spreads her thighs willingly. No one made a sound of protest as the meager protection of her clothing was twisted aside, revealing glistening pink lips. In her dream everything was heated. Her body, her mind, everything felt heavy and thick with the feeling of lust and desire. The dreamer was helpless to stop what came next or perhaps she had no intention of stopping whats to come.

The chilling sensation of ice ran up her inner thighs. A faint gasp left her in her sleepy tone of voice. By instinct, her thighs try to pull away causing them to spread further apart only to stop by the warmth of Cala's lips. Vera's eyes flutter but she remained lost in her own fantasy. Little by little her thighs spread fully apart. The slaves could only gaze in amazement as their Queen's legs barely remain on the table, revealing herself fully before the slave princess.

Vera knew little of what her body was doing. She continued to dream of another female body pressed against her own. Their lips met time and time again as fingers dueled in a battle of teasing and submission. But the dream was beginning to turn to the woman's favor as the Queen found herself moaning and quivering before the mysterious woman's touch.

Her netherlips glistened before Cala's eyes as ice continued to awaken the nerves around her hood and netherlips. Heated breaths caress her folds causing a soft moan to leave Vera's lips. Her body was reacting to both stimuli as juices began to lightly trickle from her puffing netherlips. Her hands slowly rub up and down over her swollen mounds, fondling herself as the slave continued to goad her precious clit from hiding.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:28 am

Her flower opened before me, the ice sliding down the middle of her hot wet slit, creating rivulets of cool water. Quickly my tongue follows, heat against the cold, tongue swirling over lips and clit, warming them in a rush of heat.

My grin grows as she withers under the strokes of my tongue as I alternate ice with fire, grows even larger as her hands play across her now taught breasts and goad her nipples into ever harder peaks.

For a moment I leave the sanctity of her thighs and head between them, laying my hot body against her wet flower and tease those peaks once more with ice…directly applied this time, and my own mouth. Sucking on the turgid mounds, warming them within my mouth. Lips clamp around the round nubs, one after another while my tongue flicks across the cold tip of my queen’s points.

Then once more I back down, ….following a trail of ice past her belly button…down. Down till her scent envelopes me and my tongue flicks across the hard cold sensitive pillar of pleasure that is her clit. I suckle its tiny head my tongue flickering across its tip much as I had her nipples.

In all I seek only to satisfy my queen……

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:21 pm
Profile WWW

Lips part in soft moans as her hips rise gently to the feel of ice sliding between her netherlips. The sensation caused her loins to shiver with glee, her muscles tensing as if about to contract around whatever enters her heated form. But nothing enters, teasing her once more. The feel of Cala's tongue was like a searing flame across her slit. She groaned again as the change sent sparks flying all the way up into her very core. Toes curl gently as nectar began to trickle more freely from her sex.

As Vera's hands stroke away, she felt another familiar chill lance directly into her nipples. "Uhhhnnn!" Her eyes flutter but remained closed as her full breasts rise, thrusting outwards into the teasing shards of ice. Their Queen's body arched even further as Cala's lips sealed around the frigid nubs, bringing warm and pleasure melting into her firm mounds. Fingers lightly trace up the slave's body, weakly holding the woman in place as she sucked and licked her throbbing tit.

But the grip was weak, falling away when the princess pulled away to move lower down her body. Her hips grind into the chilling and heated touch of fire and ice. Completely unconcious, she thought nothing of composure. She wanted nothing more than to feel more of this wonderful sensation. "Mmmm.... Ahhhnnn!" she moaned sleepily, "Don't... Don't stop..." she cooed thrusting her hips slowly up into Cala's awaiting lips.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:26 pm

The moans stir my belly piercing flesh so that I burn read hot. I move my legs to straddle one of hers, rubbing myself upon the hot oily flesh of her leg in an attempt to quite the needs that rides me like a hound of hell.

The icy shard slides within her tight hole, my mouth pulling it back as I suck up her. One finger plunges into the cold hole while my tongue laps across her swollen clit. The shard of ice falls upon the towels to be lost as I lose my own way between my queen’s legs. The way she pushes her pelvis upwards, the way she moans tells me I am doing my duty. Is this not why I am her…am I not to pleasure her as I would pleasure no other?

As I buck upon her leg in desperation my tongue swirls upon her pearl. Her taste, wet and full of life suckles my hunger. No man has ever done this for me. I am unrepentant in my lust. I love the way she moves, she cries out…not wanting me to stop and in that I am happy to obey my queen.

I work my finger faster, in and out the tight wet whole. Tight once more as the muscles have contracted from the coldness of the ice. Tight around the warm finger that plunges incessantly within her juicy folds. I pull the finger from her, thoroughly wet and sweep up the flowing juices before I ease it into her ass, a slow push. With it fully inserted I bring my thumb into her and begin to move within her in aq gentle rocking motion.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:05 pm
Profile WWW

"Mmm... Goddess.." She called out to the various deities of the sands. The Queen could not think of a more intense situation. Her muscles cling tightly to the shards of ice melting inside her folds. The deep sucking of Cala's lips brought both the ice and hot juices to the entrace of her slit. Nails into the table as her body arched like if she were being sacrificed upon an altar.

Her eyes fluttered, opening halfway but the glassy look in them revealed she was still drifting in her dream. Being pleasured by the gods themselves, her hips buck wantonly without knowledge of what was truly happening. Her legs quiver as warmth enveloped one of them with Cala's warm body. Vera's mouth hung open as another moan blissful left her lips. Despite all the work put forth in the massage, her body was growing more and more tense with anticipation.

"Ohhhnnn... Oh goddessss.." she grinds her hips into the invading finger. Her chilled insides cling around the pumping digit. The lewd slurp of juices caused the guards to shift uncomfortably as their loincloths tent with growing erections. There was no doubt about it, their Queen was coming closer to the edge and she had not even woken from her slumber. Cala's finger slid easily out of her sex, leaving behind a steady flow of her sexual juices running down onto her skirt.

"Ahh!" Her glassy eyes widen as her body felt a juicy finger prod at her rear. She instinctfully clenched, making it harder as the slave pushed harder into her tight hold. "Uhhhnnnn..." Fresh juices flow from her cunt as she felt the hot finger being squeezed by her muscles. Cala's thumb soon filled her empty cunt bringing ripples of heat and pleasure radiating from between her thighs. No amount of ice was going to cool her now.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:24 pm

The ice was forgotten in the heat of the moment. Lips and tongue worked up and down her slit. Teasing the throbbing pearl with each stroke. Finger and thumb plied her middle, grasped by the quivering muscles that ringed each hole. Sweat dripped along my nose, mingling with the saliva and juices of lovemaking.

Her knee flexed under me…against me as I drove myself back and forth along it. A desperate try to free myself of the monkey while I worked to free my queen. Closing my eyes in bliss I work her narrow opening while my thumb dances with my finger within. I can her the shift of her breathing, feel the shift of her pelvis. The rocking as she seeks release upon my mouth. I give it to her…I give her all I have.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:21 pm
Profile WWW

Vera writhed helplessly before her slave. Her feet kick as groans sound her growing bliss. She could hear her heart beating in her dream. Faster and faster the erotic acts went, higher and higher her tension grew. Their Queen was in heaven and she never wanted to leave it.

Her clitoris stood at full attention, twitching eagerly with each flick and kiss of the woman's tongue. Her body continued to arch off the table. Shaking her head, she was slowly rousing from her slumber but it was far too late to turn back now. Vera's muscles twitch violently, quivering more and more as she felt both fingers and tongue sliding and exploring the depths of her being. Muscles contract and relax hungerly around Cala's attentions. The contractions grew faster and more frantic until.

"Ahhhhhnnnnnnn!" Her voice sang her bliss to all her servants, slaves, and guards. The light of reason returned to her eyes only to be immediately smothered by the haze of lust. Hot juices gush forth over the princess's face and hands. Her hips continue to buck as her loins twitch violently. "Oh Goddesss!" she cried out to the heavens, "It feels so good..."

The high remained for countless moments before things began to slow. Her oiled body glistened like a goddess. A gentle hand reached down to her servant that brought her such bliss, stroking the woman's cheek gently. "Seems you did more than just relax me, my pet," she whispered with a smile, "Take me to my bed." She knew she wanted no other servant sleeping with her tonight.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:40 pm

I continued to suckle at her center until the hand reached down, a gentle hand, full of promises to come. I bathed in her touch, the lilt of her voice. Shifting myself back and then up while my tongue worked to lick my queen’s own juices from around it. When that did not suffice I lifted a finger and worked in over my wet chin, licking it off while regarding my queen from under full lashes.

“Yes my queen”, I bowed, what more could I do when such an honor was bestowed upon me. I stood, folding my hands in front of my nakedness once I had gathered my queen’s silks in front of her. I had been impulsive and it had paid off for all I could tell.

“You do your servant a great honor” best I should pay my respects. Perhaps my inexperience was more in my head than I had understood. My body glowed with lust, I felt the tingle in my limps, felt the pulse of it on my lips. Lower, I merely felt the trickle of it down my legs. Perhaps I lived for this, to serve as a pleasure slave in spite my small rebellions and impish thoughts. Perhaps slaves did have such thoughts and so long as they served their mistresses pleasure they would be tolerated.

The grin spread at the thought. Spread till it filled my face and my whole body seemed to flout.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:43 pm
Profile WWW

Vera smiled knowingly at the slave, great honor was an understatement. She walked into the palace wearing nothing but her skirt like loincloth. Guards and servants gaped at the topless woman only to quickly lower their eyes. They stared daggers at the slave who obviously gained thier Queen's favor. Silver hair trailed behind Vera, glistening with a sheen not unlike the glow of her body. Soon they would be in her chamber, alone.

She waited for her slave to open the door for her and close it behind her as she entered her lavishly decorated room. Fine silks and carpets cover the floor and her bed. This was a world that no slave could even dream of ever reaching.

"Hmm.." Vera pressed closer to her slave, "My my, such a messy slave." She cooed softly as her fingers slid up and down the princess's glistening folds. She could feel the juices dripping onto her fingers. Her finger traced downwards, feeling the trail along the woman's inner thighs. "Does my pet need so badly?" She teased. The two women could no doubt feel their hearts beating through their luscious orbs pressing against one another.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:07 pm

I followed, head down, not glancing right or left except as my eyes might see things and not be seen. I gilt amazed me, not even my father’s palace had been as this. I kept my footsteps as quite as I could, not hard when you felt as though you walked on the air itself.

Perhaps it was the heat of the day, or the heat in my loans, for I did not blush or tremble the entire time I followed my queen as naked as the day I was born. It was not my way, and not my father’s for me to be presented in such lack of attire. Veils had hidden even my face from view, and now, in this place I walked, rather swayed in the heat of sensuality naked through the halls.

The heat of the moment brought a bounce to my step, a swagger and roll to my hips the likes of which only a belly dancer should display. Such was my queen’s power over me that I wanted her pleased in all ways even if it was nothing more than the enticing way her slave moved.

I had not even the chance to look around once the door was opened and I was ushered inwards with my queen. My feet found the supple furs beneath them, and then she was upon me, touching me like I had wished the entire time I had pleasured her. My body betrayed me and trembled with that touch upon my wet slit. I wanted to hold her, to pull myself closer but dared not.

I looked down…somewhat in shame for the way I felt for it had been taught to me I should not feel this way.

“Yes my queen…as wrong as it may be in my father’s house, I need. I need if not covet my queens touch…” Sliding my legs open in order to receive her. Breathing deeply I pushed my chest upwards, pushed it into her warmth and asked what I had longed for. Impetuous….yes.

“May I kiss the queen..upon her lips?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:09 am
Profile WWW

The Queen pressed closer, pushing her glistening body against Cala's. She forced the woman up against the door. A click sounds, ensuring that no one would disturb them in this chamber. Vera gazed deep into her slave's eyes. Heated breaths caress just over the woman's lips as she spoke.

"Wrong? There is nothing wrong with worshipping your Queen, your mistress," she said with a purr, "You belong to me and you desire to be touched by me, just like any of my slaves. You are fulfilling your duty for thinking of nothing else but that wish.. That dream." With that their lips met. She did not grant the woman's request to kiss her but instead stole the kiss for herself. Her tongue slithered though the parted lips, invading the Arab's mouth as she layed claim on the woman's tongue.

"Mmm..." she cooed as she slowly broke the kiss. A trail of saliva stretched outwards before finally breaking between them. "I shall give you the wonder of pleasuring yourself upon my body, my pet." She turned slowly, letting her finger trace along Cala's jaw before leaving from her chin. Her hips sway seductively side to side as she slowly crawled up onto her bed. Vera leaned back against the pillows as she curled a finger towards her slave, beckoning her to come. "You may use my toes for your pleasure," she wiggled her bare foot before the woman, "You will be able to feel your queen inside your body, just how you always dreamed." The Queen would tease her pet with small rewards, saving the best for greater acts.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:12 am

The smooth surface of the door greeted my backside and then my shoulders as my queen pinned me between its hard cool surface and her hot soft flesh. Uncertain with my position I leave me hands at my sides and let our flesh press. Her lips close the gap between, every breath felt with the rise and fall of her chest.

I did not kiss her….she kissed me. Full lips pressing my head back against the door, she took the kiss as a queen takes what she desires. Her tongue hungrily tangled with mine, probing as if to determine the depths of my own desires. Each probe I returned in kind, pushing into her embrace, enjoying the sensation of my queens lips upon mine, enjoying the heat of her heart with each flick of her tongue. Eyes close I stood there, even as she broke the kiss and called to me, for my desire still called to me in the lingering touch upon my lips.

Slowly I opened my eyes not wanting the embrace to yet fade as if I could make time stand still. I was alone with my queen, alone as she crawled into bed in evident sensual delight. Alone when she called to me with her request…her offered payment for a slaves services.

What flickered across my face I cannot be sure of. Perhaps the disappointment shown in a moment of weakness, for I had surely envisioned much more. But a slave cannot harbor such thoughts and must accept her mistress’s missives. To be honest I knew not how I was to pleasure myself or how she would pleasure me with her toes alone as they wiggled before my eyes. I regarded them…then her. It was not how I had dreamed my queen inside my body, no, that had been a far more delicate dream of tongues and mouth, of services in kind. The fact I received immense pleasure and satisfaction in pleasing another should not mean that she would as well.

“Yes my queen” I hoped I sounded more sincere than I felt as I stepped to the end of the bed and began to crawl up the large expanse of what would be the ransom of kings in silk.

“I am …well inexperienced in the use of toes and so know little enough of what to do my queen” I hoped that might cover my hesitation for it was as close to the truth as I might go.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:41 pm
Profile WWW

Vera smiled faintly. The response was expected and perhaps a less gifted member of royalty would not have noticed the change in Cala's mood. But being able to read emotions made the slave an open book for her to read. Of course the slave was disappointed. Then again, it was foolish to expect a reward for any action given much less a reward of the slave's choosing. This was but another test and a way to show the slave her place.

"I see you are not pleased with my reward. You who were able to touch me, pleasure me in my slumber, and now stand before me in my bedchamber, are not satisfied with being able to pleasure yourself with my body?" she said softly, sighing in her own disappointment, "So you only serve in hopes for a great reward. I thought you were different from the other greedy slaves who fight amongst each other in their little games in hopes to gain my favor."

Slowly, she bends her knees as if pulling the offer away from the princess. The Queen was not going to be pushed around by her own servant no matter the bliss she felt when pressed against one another. She did not become Queen by giving her body so freely. This one would learn quickly to accept any gift with pride and eagerness rather than attempt to take more.

"Perhaps your own fingers in your own pen would bring you greater bliss than your Queen," she continued cooly.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:38 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next