View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Hot welcome (to Aeria) 

Post Re: Hot welcome (to Aeria)
Amazing how seeing a monster before you could shake off any mental fatigue one was experiencing. But now aware or not, her body was hardly in any shape to put up much of a fight against such a massive adversary. She grimaced as he took her hair in his grip, feeling herself lifted off of the ground to a standing position. She flinched noticeably as her top was shredded, her eyes moving upwards to his holding fire, anger and stubbornness within them. Past clenched teeth she spat out in defiance "Go fuck yourself, freak"

She was all too aware of how doomed she was, but she had been raised to never surrender. His rapid regeneration and physical prowess made fighting impossible so all she really could do was perhaps attack him verbally. Hopefully he had pride that she could sting. His intentions were abundantly clear, so she hoped to anger him enough to simply end her. Little did she know that the school had rules against that, she was probably just making things worse for herself.

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:28 am

No girl! I will fuck YOU!!

The monster throw her on the ground again, licking his own lips. He take a good look on her, and he manage his hands to hold her legs, trying to remove her shorts.

You're strong! This will be good! You alread make that before? This will hurt a lot on you!

The beast start to lay down on her, while he chanmge once again. His massive monster body slowly change to that muscled tan guy that she know a few minutes ago in the lake. He smile, forcing her tired body to maintain in the ground, turning her around, to avoid from her kicks. Aeria can feel the weight of his body, while he use his hands on her body. One, run down on her belly, rising to her breasts, starting to molest her. The ope play with her ass, opening it to give access to his already hard cock, running up and down between her asscheecks.

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:35 am

Aeria felt herself being thrown, curling up instinctively to roll out of the worst of the impact. Still the landing took most of the air out of her lungs and mere moments later she'd feel the creature on top of her, pulling her shorts off and leaving her naked before him. His sheer mass made her squirms useless and she craned her head around to glare at him, her eyes widening in astonishment as he shifted into the guy she had seen minutes earlier. That was impossible!

She felt his hand creep down her side, over her belly and towards her breast, hissing in anger and embarrassment at the lewd and highly undesired groping. Struggling wasn't getting her anywhere, but the moment she felt his other hand spread the cheeks of her ass and slide his cock between them she did her best to press her pelvis to the dirt, trying to prevent him from being capable of reaching any more intimate parts of her anatomy while she regained her breath.

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:21 am

Come on! Don't be silly! You're not a virgin, right?

Vincent tease Aeria, while he try to take position on her. She can't help him, moving her hips, trying to block the access to her womanhood. Vincent feels frustrated, and he decide to wake her up.
If he can't put his cock in her pussy, he drive his attention to other place. Aeria can feels the pressure of the large cock on her butthole, trying to win the resistance and come inside her. His hands try to hold her in the place, while he move his hips, still trying to penetrate her ass.
Vincent grunt, and forces more and more, but her efforts to stop him are succesfull. He finally left the angry take comand of his actions, and he make a quick movement with his hips, driving roughly his hard cock on her asshole and inside, in a single thrust.

OH SHIT!!! You're too tigh! Relaxe that ass, or i will force you to loose that resistance!

Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:21 am

(Sorry for the delay, been having issues with my internet provider)

Aeria's eyes widened as she felt Vincent shift his cock and press it against her other orifice rather than going for her sex. A panicked wiggling soon followed, his words bringing a flush of embarrassment to her already angrily flushed cheeks. But in the end she could not prevent him from accomplishing his goal and she grit her teeth tightly as he managed to get the large organ into her tightest crevice.

Pain was evident on her face though she refused to gasp or scream. She wouldn't give him that satisfaction. But what he said next caused her to slow and finally stop her attempts to get him off of her and she slowly tried to untense the muscles of her arse and lower body to give him easier access. Afterall resisting at this point would just cause her pain and wouldn't do anything to him. Eyes still defiant she gave him a pained but deathly cold glare, spitting in her native tongue "Bastard"

Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:16 pm

((That's ok! ^_^))

Vincent grunts feeling her tigh hole "biting" his cock. He smile, and licks his own lips, watching her body start to be ready to receive him. In fact, he loves to see her rage floating into her eyes.

You're too tigh, cutie! You're a virgin there?

He pulled halfway back out, then thrust hard, pushing his invading shaft even deeper up her poop chute.

Oh yes.... you're not anymore...

He laugh as he fucked her ass hard and fast. Both hands holding firmly her hips, while the sound of his own hips crushing continually against her butt turns audible to her. He feels real good while he rammed his cock up on her lovely ass.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:22 am

Aeria's relaxing of her muscles by no means made the abrupt, dry invasion into her virgin ass pleasurable, but at least it shifted it from immensely painful to uncomfortable. Each hard thrust brought a curse or shocked gasp from her mouth, no longer able to look at him as craning her head over her shoulder had put a kink in her neck. Odd how small things like that could be noticed even amidst this. Her fingers left furrows in the ground as her fists clenched and unclenched in the dirt. All she could hope for right now was that the creature would leave her alone after after being through with her. A particularly hard thrust brought another gasp from her throat and she slammed her mouth shut, saying past grit teeth as he spoke "Go to hell"

Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:51 am

Vincent is in heavens. Her tigh ass hole makes he feels too great to be truth. His continuous thrustings becomes more and more wild and fast, forcing her small hole to open wide after the first 3 minutes of hard fuck.
One of his hands leaves her small hips and run over her arched backs. He follows the spine line in directong of her shoulders, where he holds firmly and start to put more speed on his thrusts.

You're great, girl! I love your ass! I'll fill you all right now!

Vincent start to pump his cock in her ass in a piston-like movements, fast and hard, more and more, grunting and snarling louder and louder while he approuchs from his climax.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:59 pm

Aeria was not one to self impose pain or any state that was unpleasant onto herself. Her resistance to his advances gone, and her virgin tightness loosened by his borderline savage taking of her, she was beginning to even lose that feeling of uncomfortableness that she had been experiencing. It wasn't quite pleasure, she wouldn't even know how to describe sexual pleasure even to herself, but it wasn't an overly bad feeling. Her breathing came out in muffled, harsh pants, his grip on her shoulders forcing her back into an even further arch as his relentless impacts into her ass continued. Something about the way he moved made her feel as if he was reaching an end point, his climax if she remembered her anatomy and sexual education classes correctly. Hopefully he'd be done with her then. It was a small hope, but all the hope she really had at the moment.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:19 am

Vincent continues with the rough invasionon Aerias ass, continually grunting and snarling like a madman, while his own body shows all signs about his climax.
When it finally comes, Vincent probes every single inch inside Aerias violated asshole, roaring and releasing his hot seed inside her ass. He still crushs her against him, still holding firmly her hips and pulling her against him ate every final thrust. He finally stop, still inside her, recovering his breath.

What a ride, girl! Your ass is awesome! Let's see your pussy now!

Vincent start to play with Aeria, like a cat playing with his prey. He take off his cock out of her ravaged ass, only to left her notice his still hard manhood. He try to turn her around, waiting for her reaction.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:58 pm

Aeria grimaced as she felt the buried length of his shaft begin to throb within her ass, finally releasing Vincent's seed into her. Her grimace turned into one of simple resignation and hatred as she too panted softly, her body aching from the strain he put on it and her ass positively sore. But a faint glimmer of hope rose within her he slowed to a stop. He might just be done with her... and then he spoke. Her eyes widened and she thought frantically 'No way in hell I just surrendered my ass to this bastard for nothing!' She was rolled over, his erect member before her and she growled out "FUCK NO!" One leg kicking forward towards his groin. She would NOT let this happen. Of course the motion strained the pained muscles of her rear but she was a fighter. A little bit of pain wasn't going to stop her from trying to make him sing soprano!

Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:12 am

Vincent roars in pain and agony, when the suddenly attack hit his exposed intimacy. The huge man release her fom his hold, and protect the wounded place, while he try to hold the pain. This give to Aeria a few moments to finally try to get away once again.

FUCKING BITCH!!!!! I'LL TEAR YOU IN HALF FROM YOUR INSIDES!!!!

Last edited by Vincent on Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:20 am

There was a distinct amount of savage pleasure she took in landing the kick right where she had aimed it. But his scream canceled out her little mental victory celebration. Rolling back up to her feet she RAN. Fear, adrenaline and pain all served to speed her as quickly as she could away from the injured beast. Oh she was so close to campus, all she had to do was reach it and she would be safe. At least that was her hope. There was no casting her eyes backwards this time, no pausing to launch an attack. She knew he was beyond her abilities, she just hoped her surprise kick had bought her enough of a head start to escape. She didn't even want to think about what would happen if he caught her again

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:27 am

Vincent try to control his pain, while his prey start to runaway. His keen senses don't loose her from his sight, and he start to change his shape again. The huge cat beast finally stand up and start to pursuit her once again.
She run like her life depends from that, while she listen the strange snarls behind her. Only a few more meters. She already can see the campus and the school entrance. The sensation of safety give to her a new refresh on her mind, putting her to force his body more and more.
When she finally give the first step out from the woods, a huge arm catch her on the stomach, pulling her viollently out form the safe zone and dragging her to the tree line once again. Vincent is mad and he doesn't care right now if other students can see him. His trong arm, holds her against his masive body.

Time to prey, girl!

Vincent maintain her with her feets out from the ground, while he start to walk with her to inside the woods, in the direction of his secret cave.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:34 am

The buildings came into sight and elation filled Aeria, adding fuel to her pained steps as she was so close to escape. But just before she broke free of the woods and into the clearing that would spell her release she ran full tilt into one of Vincent's massive arms, the forcing knocking the wind out of her. Dazed, she felt herself being lifted and held against him, her breathing coming out in short, pained gasps. By the time she had recovered herself she was once more well within the grasp of the trees, but it did not stop her from struggling, as useless as it was in this predicament. Almost like a toddler throwing a tantrum when his mother dragged him away from candy, though minus the whining and crying.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next