View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Shifting Souls (Diana) 

Post Re: Shifting Souls (Diana)
Lucia scowled, she wasn't like some of the students who were instantly afriad of the unknown, she would find out what this thing was. But it threw her off when it knew her name.

"Explain yourself beast... Where are you"

She looked around, covering herself with her hands for an unknown reason, like a reflex. Diana was recouperating in her mind, trying to keep up with what had just happened to her. Lucia on the other hand was on alert... she had a feeling that even her hand-to-hand fighting wouldn't be able to fight off whatever this was...

~Diana Collier~

Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:23 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Where am I? Why I am here of course. Seraph's taunting voice still came from all around Lucia. But I am sure you already knew that. So perhaps a more useful point of reference is in order, hmm?

With that Seraph appeared, his four wings wrapped around his body and wreathing him in light. I will say that calling me a beast is a harsh choice of words. As you can see I am not some semi-mindless abomination. But considering the information you had a fair enough assumption. His voice is light and joking As for explaining myself, not just yet. You did insult me after all, and you ignored my own question.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:54 pm
Profile YIM

Lucia didn't even flinch as the... angel decided to show himself... She simply glared at him, still covering her body, at least some sort of barrier between them for now.

"Now I know your not a mindless monster... maybe you can prove it. But not doing anything to me"

She looked him over, she decided that chances are this was going to be a little more difficult than simply asking him to leave her alone.

~Diana Collier~

Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:03 pm

Now now Lucia what did I ever do to you to deserve such a glare?

Seraph raised a hand and pointed behind Lucia at the still running shower head. Of course since you seem determined to glare at me it is only fair that I give you a reason to. Don't you agree?

As he falls silent the effect of his gesture becomes apparent as a shape forms from the mana infused water. After a few seconds it finishes in a form identical to that of Lucia and Diana. The moment its form becomes fixed its hands turn into tentacles made from water and they lash out and wrap around Lucia's arms, forcing them away from her body.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:16 pm
Profile YIM

Lucia yelped in suprise, the water tentacles pulling away from her body leaving her with no protection. Struggling as soon as she was attacked by the watery limbs she growled.

"LET ME GO!"

She wasn't used to being the personality that was attacked in such a way. She had no idea it was going to be that quick that she had no time to react. She now realised why Diana never stood a chance.

~Diana Collier~

Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:24 pm

Seraph watched silently as the water elemental he had summoned forced Lucia's arms behind her back and bound them together in one of her tentacles.

With her second tentacle now no longer required to restrain Lucia's struggling form it wraps around her upper chest, expanding as it does so to completely envelop both her breasts. When they are both enveloped the water starts to compress and release them, and a constant current is develops around each nipple.

Now why would I do that? What do I possibly stand to gain from such a course of action? Seraph finally spoke, and his voice has lost the tones it had before, now it is just flat and emotionless. However if she did offer him something he found entertaining he might just let her go.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:32 pm
Profile YIM

Lucia smiled, two could play at emotionless. The red eyed girl blinked, he would notice now her eyes changing their color. From the deep blood red, to an icy blue. Before Diana was forced back into consiousness. Lucia taunted him. I cold smile on her face.

"You won't be touching me... beast"

Lucia had forced the dominant personality into play, and now she was free to simply watch and have no repercussions.

Then the scared eyes of Diana replaced her, she looked around and stuggled against her restriants to no avail. She looked at him and more or less fell to her knees, she hated feeling so useless... but the water current against her nipples did feel good.

~Diana Collier~

Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:39 pm

At Lucia's retreating words Seraph feels a flash of an emotion he hasn't felt in a long time. Anger. His eyes narrow, and his hair seems to change into golden fire. Pointing at Diana he speaks. Lidiaren Maleti Hetruo Poliri. His words hold power, and as he speaks the world around him seems to warp for a moment as the light coating one of his wings fade away and the mana stored within flows into Diana.

Seraph can picture his spell taking place in his head. Diana is chained into controlling the body, and Lucia is chained into sharing any sensation the body feels, but has no ability to influence its actions, or break either of their places.

Seraph walks over to Diana's still restrained kneeling form. Bending over he puts one hand under her chin and forces her to look at him. I feel I must apologise to you Diana for what I am about to do. This is meant for Lucia, not you. With that he lets her head go and steps back.

Responding to the magical impulse the water elemental forms a third tentacle that sprouts from her clit and flows underneath Diana until it covers both her anus and vagina. A slight pressure is applied to her rear, almost as if something is prodding her and trying to seek entrance, while a vary fast moving current flows around the edge of her vagina. The current flowing around her nipples also speeds up, and the water squeezing her breasts shifts its focus to a constant constriction of her breasts at their base, thus forcing her breasts out.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:02 pm
Profile YIM

In her little mansion, Lucia felt rather good, she had finally gotten one for the students, or had she? A few moments after she left Diana in control she felt... prodding, as if parts of her were being covered and touched with... oh no... She paniced, she could move around freely, but she couldn't swap her place with Diana, and then she felt the tentacles touching her where not many had managed before. Desperate to try and stop this, she tried changing her surroundings... she couldn't... he had got her.

Meanwhile, Diana whimpered, averting her eyes so she wouldn't have to stare her attacker in the face, she didn't want this for anyone, and as the water tentacles began to prod and touch her she felt more violated than ever, her other was feeling these exact same things... this was all Lucia's fault.

~Diana Collier~

Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:08 pm

As Diana whimpers Seraph feels a slight annoyance at the fact he has no real method of watching Lucia's reaction to his advances. Oh well. One must work with what one has

A magical impulse causes one of Seraph's wings to split into its feathers, and a second causes two of them to thin out. Without warning the two feathers whip across Diana's breasts, which are still being forced into greater prominence by the water elemental's tentacle. Whereas the water was immovable to Lucia or Diana it does nothing to slow Seraph's feathers, and as the feathers withdraw for another strike the water directly touching the point struck warms up.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:19 pm
Profile YIM

Lucia finally fell to her knees, in exactly the same position as her earthly counterpart. Feeling her body parts being toyed with by invisible tentacles. If someone was here it would look rather stupid with her kneeling like that. She wasn't going to cry... she wouldn't let him have that.

Diana cried out as her breasts were struck with the feathers. The warmth stimulating her each time they struck. She didn't want to let herself be aroused by this, but it was already too late for that...

~Diana Collier~

Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Seraph lets the whips continue for a while, but soon grows bored and his next command to the water elemental is sent.

The currents encircling her nipples and vagina suddenly drop in temperature, and before either of them could recover or get used to it the water that had been prodding her rear flows inside. Still acting as a liquid it slips past clenching walls easily, although it eventually stops as it determines it is now deep enough. The water suddenly becomes more solid, and as it does it starts to expand inside her, forcing her inner walls open as it does.

Although this is still not enough for the annoyed Seraph. Sending a charge of mana into his two feathers that are currently whipping Diana's breasts the next time they strike they release a small shock into Diana's breasts.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:34 pm
Profile YIM

That wasn't expected... not expected at all, Lucia gasped as she felt a non-existant liquid run up inside her rear, filling her and become solid, expanding her in ways she hadn't been before. It was almost enough for her to yelp in pain, but she didn't. She couldn't let Diana feel weakness from her. She kept as calm as she could.

Diana wasn't being so calm, she tried moving away as she felt her mostly unused ass and fill her up, and become a solid, like someone had just blown up a balloon inside her like that. She felt tears on her face, and the shocks made it worse, for both of them.

~Diana Collier~

Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Seraph smiled when he saw Diana's reaction, and that smile only grew as the Water Elemental started to make the rod of water in her ass slowly start to withdraw, and just as it is about to slip out it instead slams itself back in. Forcing its way past most walls, and for those few walls it becomes liquid as it passes those points. Once it is embedded as deep as before it slowly starts to withdraw again.

Seraph considers the situation for a moment before one of the feathers from his wings moves towards Diana. With her hands restrained and her body stuck on her knees there is little she can do to stop it from joining the current already teasing her entrance.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:55 pm
Profile YIM

Diana's eyes opened wide as the water was pushed quickly back into her ass, that was something she definately wasn't used to. Her legs shivered as she tried to stay in her kneeling position, her whole body seemed to want to just give in, but Lucia wasn't going to have that, no not at all.

Lucia had much the same reaction as her now physical counterpart. Trying not to show any signs of weakness she stayed silent in the assault, though there was definately pain which she really couldn't handle for much longer.

~Diana Collier~

Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next