View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:26 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Twisted Prefect To Be (Cala & Vera) 

Post Re: Twisted Prefect To Be (Cala & Vera)
I saw the changes in her face. Felt the tension suddenly within the room. Like a thin veneer of oil upon wood stops your fingers for ever really touching that wood again. I wanted the oil gone. I wanted it back to what it had been. This was my fault entirely and was mine to correct for she was the queen.

“My queen….I…”I stammered, “I am but your servant, an…and I …I let my imagination get the …better of me. The honor you give me is…well is greater than I deserve, but I also am…am unsure of how to precede….I…I have not used anyone’s toes before. Ah….do you wish me to lie upon my back…do you wish to straddle them….I…I am at a loss, and If it was your desire for me to use my own fingers upon myself I will do so. I will do all of those things you wish and I want to do them correctly but…”

Her face had changed…I was talking too much, at least that was my guess as I swallowed the words and began to climb upon the bed crawling to my queen like the dog I was.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:29 pm
Profile WWW

"You are so nervous now," she smiled faintly at the sudden change in the woman's mood. The Queen knew that her slave would crawl to her if she pulled away what the woman once did not want. "For one with such a... vivid imagination you are rather hesitant. The correct way is any way that brings you pleasure, my pet." Vera wiggled her toes once more as she extends her leg back to where it was before.

"Toes bend and have digits just like fingers do. Just like a lover may suck on one's fingers, she may suck on that one's toes as well. Just as my fingers can bring you bliss, my toes could do just the same. Lower yourself upon them, grind against them. The choice is yours, Cala. It depends on you if you wish to slowly climb higher, above the rest of my slaves." The final part of the conversation echoed a bit inside Vera's head causing her to shiver slightly. It felt like she had a similar conversation with a woman similar before. But that cannot be true. This was the first time she ever had a slave such as this.

"Take your time," she sighed softly as she stretched her glistening body over her bed, "But do not keep me waiting."

Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:07 pm

The foot slide towards me as I crawled upwards on the long wide bed. A bed fit for an orgy but containing only the two of us. To say her orders had not caused my head to blanch would have been understatement. My own dreams had had my queen’s mouth and tongue between my thighs, hungrily exploring the nectar of my flower.

Dreams and reality had already collided upon this bed and we had yet to get started. I might still hope…she might still find me worthy. I might still receive what I wanted and have nothing. Life’s twists and turns had a way of perverting any dreams I had had.

And so with mild trepidation holding my heart in a tight embrace I worked my mouth up her leg. Worked my following body upwards till I felt her wiggling digits between my legs and then squirmed my own wet slit upon them. Keeping my face down I let my tongue slide higher up her inner thigh…let my hair fall forwards to caress her soft skin and hid the disappointment that might be upon my face. I could only hope pleasure would soon change my expression, that, perhaps my queen’s talents would make it all better than it sounded.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:48 pm
Profile WWW

Vera could still feel the disappointment radiating from Cala's aura. But she knows her pet will learn and grow as a proper slave. Slowly, the Queen dragged her toes up and down the woman's tight passage. She could feel the woman's juices squish between them. For a moment she withdrew her toe from the slave's sex to grind her big toe over the woman's swollen clitoris.

The slave was gradually commiting to her task now. The warm tongue dragged slowly along her inner thigh sending forth a wealth of tingling delight rippling up into her loins. "Mmmm..." she cooed softly in pleasure, "That's it, enjoy yourself. No men can reach you here." She gently stroked her fingers through Cala's hair as she lets herself spread her thighs just a bit for the woman.

The woman really was like a princess, expecting things when she wanted it. If she were so easy she would lose all respect her slaves and guards held for her. The Queen sighed as she leaned back on her pillows. She will have to do something about that troublesome pride and ego this one had.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:03 pm

As I bent my mouth to the task of pleasing my queen all thoughts and ambitions I might have were shed like leaves from a tree in autumn. From green to the orange of fire did I transform? I was unaware of the shifting, only that it had happened. Unaware of my moves as pleasure drifted from between my legs, a soft slow undulation of my pelvis against her hot round digits.

The moan made its way up my throat as natural as if fingers and tongue had been used on me. Pleasure…pure joyous pleasure could be had. As if a viel had been lifted from me I sank into her, felt the tension release as I become one with the living flesh of my queen and snaked my tongue along the edges of her mound.

I had taken her…and she was taking me…only fitting I pleasure her once more….”ummmmmm” lips tremble in delight as I begin to grind myself more urgently against her toe.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:19 pm
Profile WWW

Heated breaths caress along her thighs as the wonderful music of her pet's moans reaches her ears. "Ahhh..." her body arched gently off the sheets for a moment as the woman buried her face between her thighs once more. Already familiar with the slave's skillful tongue, heat rose inside her belly causing the butterflies inside to flutter frantically.

As the disappointment melted into the fires of lust and desire, her own body melted into Cala's touch. Her toe slides inside the woman and gently flexes ensuring it dragged along those slippery inner walls. She could feel her pet's hips grind harder against her foot. What was once reluctance was now desire. Fingers dig into the woman's hair as she moaned softly. The soft tongue slip into her passage rewarding the slave with her musky juices.

"Ohhhhnnn... You... You are doing... Mmm... Wonderfully.." she said between panted moans. Her toes worked faster, pumping as if they were her own fingers in and out of Cala's sex. Her own hips rose to meet the princess's awaiting lips and tongue, eager to achieve a level of bliss her pet had.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:31 pm

Once more I felt the tug of my queen’s nectar. No longer could I resist the chance to suckle at her flower and so like a hungry hummingbird I hovered…soft slow circles before plunging my tongue deeply within her. Lips tremble as her hips surge upwards into my mouths embrace.

Her moan is the start of the music that will take my very soul to new heights. I can feel her…feel the wiggling of her toes in me as I grind my hips lower and welcome a touch I would not have believed could be pleasant let alone pleasurable before this night.

I long for that touch. I relish our privacy, the lack of men…men…

I try to forget that night as her fingers run through my hair. Tenderness…safety…trust. She gives them all to me. The need within me, a need that begs to be stroked, loved, cherished is slowly quenched like a water upon fire.

Yet I am heat…and fire. It burns me from the inside. I play her, pleasure her as she pleasures me

“ohhhh….mmmmmm” the moan rumbling up from the depths of my belly to spill across lips wet with the honey of my mistress. If I am to be a slave then let me service this one like not other ever has I pray to the one true god.

Thought ends…the body begins…pleasure…pleasure takes me…rolls me…and no longer do I know up from down, but it matters not at all.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:46 am
Profile WWW

Her hips continue to rise to meet Cala's eager lips. Rubbing over the woman's face slowly, her body continued to arch gently as if being lifted up on a cloud. Vera's head rolled back, letting her long silver hair pour down upon the sheets of her bed. Her mouth hung open as low moans of pleasure sound from her throat.

"Uuuhhhhnnn! Don't stop... Don't ever stop.." Vera's eyes flutter, quickly losing herself in the experience once more. None of her other slaves could make her feel this good, this complete before. Her toes curl inside Cala's slippery folds as her heels slowly drag backwards along the sheets.

She could feel her slaves pleasure flowing outwards and smothering her own emotions. The deep rumble of Cala's moans fed into her sex and up into her shivering core. There was no other way to describe this experience beyond perfect.

Her pet deserved a much greater reward than just her own feet. No, for this woman who brought her to the very heavens needed something more. With a loud groan, she grabbed tightly to her pet's hair and rolled over taking the slave with her.

Her thighs remained tight around the woman's head, leaving her drowning in her sexual juices as she rolled over on top. Vera smiled down at her pet between her thighs and gently stroked Cala's head. The Queen shifts, turning her body around and leaning forward. With her sex still pressed up against the slave's face, she leaned down and gazed at the dripping folds that begged so hard for her mistress's touch.

"Your wish," she whispered, letting her hot breaths caress over the puffing netherlips, "Is granted." Her tongue slid over the Cala's clitoris and down the woman's slit. She took her time, going at a snails pace as she tasted every fiber of the woman's being.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:26 am

If I hear my queen’s utterance it is lost in the joy that floods my body and soul. I have never known what it means to be one with someone. Now I knew….knew and did not know. For I was at heavens gates, my fingers now clenching each round cheek as my tongue hungrily played along the hot wet slit of pink flesh.

And me….oh god I was about to split….legs…legs came inwards, feet off the covers….toes curled..something hard and soft and full tween my legs. My belly rumbles…my insides rocked.

Explosion of light and sound and sensation …I shook….shook and cried out into the muffling folds of flesh about my mouth. Back arched…whole body tensing till every muscle seems to contract and relax as one….my whole body….

Cries echo in the room…my tongue just hangs like some slobbering dogs as I cry out and feel nothing but blissful pleasure rack my body over and over again. ….

“Oh god what has she done to me….oh god this is heaven….my queen…my queen…..oh god vera” words or thoughts….does it matter? Not now…god vera…oh god…..fucking ahhh….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:42 am
Profile WWW

All that tension, that sexual frustration exploded like a star being born from one mere lick from the Queen. Hot juices squirt upon Vera's face only to be sealed by her lips. Her long tongue slide effortlessly into the spasming folds, tasting and teasing every little spot she could reach inside the woman.

Vera did not notice that the licking had stopped on the other side. Her hips continued to grind and smother her pet's face. The mere motion of her hips was arousing her, using the woman's face as a source of pleasure. Muffled groans vibrate into Cala's netherlips. The tip of her tongue measured the tenderness of ever spot, searching for the sweet spot that would make this slave melt into oblivion.

Her arms wrap around the princess's thighs. She pulled them wide apart. She could feel the woman's muscles tense and relax over and over against as more juices fed into her hungry lips. The Queen was not about to let this one go. Every cry and call of her title, her name only showed that she was backing the poor woman into a corner. Soon there was would be no place to run but to succumb to her advances.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:54 am

I clung to her. What more was there to do as I felt the whiplash of the roller coaster I had suddenly become part of. What did rollercoaster’s have to do with now? How did I know what it was….

“ahhh…ohhh….fuck…oh fuck me….aahhhh” I didn’t matter….my tongue moved like a drunk staggering down the sidewalk. I had been undone and it mattered naught. My thighs fell apart to her attention, relaxed before the next culmination spit me out and played wonderful havoc with a body no longer responding to my will. I cared naught. Why should I? Nothing mattered but the sensations of the moment and the urgent grinding of her hips upon my face.

I cried for joy while I tried to move my tongue in some coherent fashion and felt that battle slip away in another wave of pleasure….I was not going to walk for a week…and it didn’t matter…not now….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:34 am
Profile WWW

The Queen's hands slid over the Cala's inner thighs as they fell apart. Fingers glide gently back and forth, feeling every twitch and spasm as her tongue slide back and forth inside the woman. Vera's lips would kiss and seal over the slave's entrance to take slow suck of the princess's prize and pearl. The slave had given in, she was nothing but her captured prey now.

"Mmm..." she found herself enjoying the taste of her pet's submission. Her breath caught in her throat as another climax spilled across her lips. The tip of her tongue noticed how Cala's body would tremble and twitch violently over a key point of the body. The slave's mistress had found her g-spot.

The tongue pressed firmer against the hardening bundle of nerves. Then a soft purr vibrated into her lips and through her tongue. The very tip of her tongue began to flick rapidly like if only the tip were vibrating at a high rate of speed. Vera kept the tongue in place as she kept this vibration going over and over again, not giving the slave a moment of rest as she forced the woman over the edge again and again.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:05 am

The pleasure was now so intense I hurt from it. I wanted to be away, but didn’t move least the dream end before I had experienced all I might of pleasure. There was no doubt in my mind that she was royalty for only a queen could make me feel like this.

I would do anything….anything to once again experience the joy and pleasure of her arms. I would willingly submit to her toes…to her pleasure if it could bring me back to this point. I no longer cared for worldly things for I had felt the sting of loving pleasure and could not live without it.

Her tongue flickered across my nub like a butterfly gently humming and vibrating. I sucked at the air and tried to breath while another scream tour itself loose from my mouth. A small part of me felt badly I could not give as I received.

Fingers deftly plunged inwards and a new source of sparks erupted, my back arched…my legs once more curled in delight. She pinned me in place, tormented me with pleasure to the point I could scarcely breath, but it mattered naught. God how I loved her…….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:09 am
Profile WWW

Cala's body bucked and writhed helplessly beneathe her own. Her elbows rested upon the woman's thighs, holding them in place as her fingers slid and spread open her slave's puffing netherlips. Pink flesh twitched violently as the taste of musky sexual juices fed into her lips and tongue.

The Queen did not stop, feeding climax after climax out of the princess's exhausted form. Only when the screams finally began to die down from a lack of breath and strength did Vera finally slow her attacks. "Mmm..." she cooed softly as she withdrew her tongue. Juices and saliva thread between her lips and Cala's prize breaking as she sat up. Fingers slid over her pet's smooth stomach and luscious tits, giving them a firm squeeze before finally sliding off the woman's face.

She smirked down at the exhausted slave as she leaned down. Her lips took Cala's, forcing her tongue deep inside the woman's mouth. The kiss was long, deep. Vera ensured that her slave got a full taste of her own submission and defeat before finally breaking the embrace. "Serve me well," she whispered in her ear, "Serve me better than any pet I ever had."

Vera pulled the covers over their bodies. What was left of her clothes were tossed off the side as her nude body cuddled and pressed closer to the other woman. A soft smile played across her lips as she lets her eyes close, fingers stroking through Cala's hair as they rest in her bed.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:46 pm

Nothing worked…limbs limp, body done in by the overwhelming exhaustion of so many climaxes one after another. I lay like a rag doll even as my queen moved unable the muster the strength to even pleasure her.

I did not want her to leave and yet was thankful as the fingers slid from within the tight wet embrace of my flower. I caught my breath as her lips left me. Felt my skin rise to her touch as fingers slid along my torso and gently plied the soft flesh of my breasts. Those fingers brought out the sensation of nipples so hard they now hurt. More parts of me hurt as the pleasure faded and the exhaustion set in.

Her lips pressed to mine and I tasted my own essence upon them. Tongue to tongue I finally managed to move something of my body. Fingers twitched…then hand moved. I brought it up and cupped the back of her head feeling the silky strands beneath my finger tips. I held her as she kissed my deeply, fully, the last vestiges of the electricity flowing like tingling heat to my belly. But it did not flip flop this time…it was still, satiated beyond words.

Her words whispered against my ear brought a warm glow across my cooling skin.

“I am yours…always…my queen…my first and only love.” And then she was against me, snuggling in, head upon my shoulder her fingers in my hair. Something told me I should be the one to snuggle in…should gather myself close…but eyes closed….the blackness came…and I knew nothing more.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:37 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next