View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:30 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Even head girls have rules. (vera and Admin) 

Post Re: Even head girls have rules. (vera and Admin)
The Head Girl nods her head to the question. "Y-Yes, she pleasured me... nngh... with her tongue," she groaned. It really was a foolish attempt, especially with one as corrupt as Sgt Ritter. All the evidence pointed towards them causing the rape rather than Vera. Her sexual juices were on one of the chairs and it was two against one. It could easily be claimed that they overpowered her and raped her in the chair.

But it was apparent that the officer was on her side though still taking advantage of her. The rules she mentioned were true and assault could be added as well due to Cala's attack. That stupid girl might as well showed up in her handcuffs and walked in the cell herself.

Such things had to wait though. Vera's head reared back, causing her long silver hair to trail down to nearly the floor. Her body was reacting to this man's lustful will. Her muscles tense to every curl of his finger as it continued to feel around inside her slippery passage. His other rough hand slide up her smooth belly and caressed around her heavy mounds. Fingers tease the undersides of her breasts, tickling her senses and setting them alight with flame. A soft moan escaped her lips as fingers pinch and test how hard her nipples were. Vera bit down on her lip as her cheeks flush a soft crimson. Trapped in this cell with this man, even with the questions answered she could not leave until he wished it.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:06 pm

He swore she was enjoying her interrogation as much as he was. I that was true this would not be a real punishment. The sweat trickled along his brow and down his nose. It was getting hot in here. Pulling his fingers from her pink folds he roughly rubbed the glistening tips along her puffy lips and then forced his digits into her mouth.

Leaning in closer he could feel her breaths upon his face. He felt the tension of her warm naked body next to his. Felt the heat of her as he slid his torso between her legs till she could rub upon his cotton uniform with her wet cunt.

“It would seem that given their transgressions you were within your rights to punish them. I do not see a case of rape so that charge is baseless, which of course means that you are not to be punished…unless…unless there is something you would like to tell me. Something you may have done wrong that would warrant punishment?”

He would pull his fingers free when she was ready to talk, but not before then. If his hunch was right she might even make up something so she could be punished. If that was the case it would be a dream come true. She might even be close to cumming…and he’d only used his fingers. This would be a really good story for the lunch room…but…but they would never believe him unless there were pictures….

He chuckled at the thought, then waited for her next response.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Profile WWW

"Mmph!" She gasped around the glistening fingers that forced their way into her mouth. Vera could taste her own arousal. Her head shook but she soon gave up as the man pressed real close to her sweating body. His uniform rubbed up and down against her netherlips, leaving behind her juices on the fabric.

It was obvious that she won this round and the security guard was unwilling to let her go when he got this far. But he could not just call a Head Girl to fuck. If the Headmaster heard of this there would be hell to pay. She belonged to her master and no one else. That alone gave her some leverage in this matter.

"Mph.." she replied to let him know she was ready to talk, the taste of his disgusting fingers lingered in her mouth as she spoke, "I am a Head Girl officer, of course I follow the rules of this campus. But, it seems you are reluctant to release me and I want my revenge for having my named slandered by that annoying brat. So perhaps, you and I, could come to some sort of agreement?" her hips ground gently against the officer to show she was not kidding. As much as it annoyed her to use her body for something like this, this would ensure she has both of those troublesome students in the palm of her hand.

"You know two students and my sexual juices on the chair in the pool room is alot of evidence against those two," she continued heatidly, "I would like to make a report of a rape but, I would like the warrant for their arrest to be handed to me. Could you do that for me?" Vera gave the officer a sultry smile as she sways her hips gently. "Such a big officer protecting me would make me feel much... much... safer."

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:57 pm

Ah…her own answers did so doom her. The good rule follower had gotten carried away and did not even see the wolves jaws clamping shut about her. ‘ So smart, yeah right’, he thought, ‘but they hadn’t come across Sgt Ritter now…not till now and he had her.’

“Well miss I would love to, but you see there are rules just like you said and if I brought them in for something that you yourself have already admitted to punishing them for then that would be double jeopardy.” He waited a moment as he moved his finger downwards to once more stroke her steamy sex.

“And by your own admission you punished them..but….ah yes there is a but to your ass. “ fingers slid along her slick channel. Then closed on the blossoming bud and squeezed, not for pleasure but for pain.

“did you not engage in sex in a public place? Did you not get naked…lewd behavior I believe you called it? Seems like you are too be punished by your own admission, your love juices all over the chair are they. You see…I am in my right to punish you.” He smiled…

“But I tell you what sweet cheeks” a small twist of his thumb and finger….”after I am done with you, well you can have fun with that Arab tart for filling a false report”

Give and get. He gave her a little morsel, but he was going to enjoy the pie…

“Now then on your knees, I have a gift for you…a real nice gift” Sgt Ritter stood straighter and whipped his sticky fingers in the long silky strands of hair. Slowly entwining them in the back of her head.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:08 am
Profile WWW

A false report? That is all she will get? Apparently this man is losing sight of who he was dealing with. Yes she was a student but she was still a senior in college and a business woman. He is getting greedy so it was time to set him back in his place.

"Really now, you seem to forget who you are trying to play with, officer," she replied with a soft hiss to her voice, "Apparently you are too slow to realize what I wanted you to do which I find odd when you are doing something just as shady in this very cell. I am sure Mr. Stormbringer will love to hear that you soiled one of his precious Head Girls with your lewd behavior."

"A false report? Hmph.. I could do that without your aid," she replied cooly, shifting her body that was still in an uncomfortable position, "But if you suddenly wish to follow regulations so be it. File a warrant for assault as that was left unpunished. Get me that warrant and I will keep my silence." She sighed softly, "You got greedy officer. I could make your little dream come true, you merely have to be willing to work for it."

Giving and getting, trading, requires products of equal value. She was not a child that can be pushed around because someone has some authority. Even as a Head Girl she is a slave to the Headmasters not to this small fry. Despite the better comfort, she did not lower herself to her knees. She was not going to give anything until a solid deal is made. If necessary, she will break finger locks with a spell and take this to Stormbringer himself. She will not tolerate being treated like trash by trash.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:20 am

Sgt Ritter was not a patient man. Nor was he one to back down from threats, especially threats from two bit whores. He also did not appreciate being talked to in THAT tone. Reminded him of his mother and there was little love between them and that would have been the polite way of putting it. So having a bitch in heat flapping her gums like she suddenly owned the place was just too much for the man.

With a yank of his hand coiled in the platinum coif he roughly brought her head back and exposed every inch of her neck. It didn’t matter what her face showed him…he didn’t care. For the first time that evening his dick jumped, its entire length now hard as a rock. Oh…this was going to be fun.

“Slow….you calling me slow bitch.” He yanked a few more times watching her head bob before he applied strong downward pressure.

“Seems the bitch in heat is a bit slow. I gave you your chance, and no amount of titles lets you get away with violating the rules anymore than I can. I was playing nice. But you don’t like nice and well…it just makes me hard as a rock if I don’t have to play that way either…in fact….oh yes…I like this …I really do. Yeah…I’ll give you your reports but only because that bitch pissed me off as well.”

He could feel the heat in his face. Could see the spittle as he bellowed at the stupid bimbo now on her knees.

“Yeah, whore, you are gonna play good and make my dreams come true…yeap…I have something for you to suck on and then we will just have to see. I’m gonna fuck you deep….and your gonna enjoy it.”

With that he took the full 4 inches of his raging hard on out of his pants and pressed its quarter sized tip to her lips….

“That’s right bitch its time to tickle the tonsils.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:36 am
Profile WWW

He truly was a stupid stupid man. But in the end she got what she wanted. With the reports, she could show that matters could be taken to the authorities. The man was losing his temper for no reason. He would get what he wanted if he actually offered something of worth. Even a slut has to be paid.

Vera gasped in pain as her silver hair was cruely yanked backwards. The officer was pissed but that was to expected. An obvious sexist attitude towards women and he could not stand that one stood up to him. Her legs gave as she was forced to kneel before him. The man was doing all he could to show dominance and intimidate her. Of course now it really looked more like the flailings of a whiny brat. Hmm perhaps him and Cala have something common.

The Head Girl turned her head to avoid the spittle in her face. This was going to be a long night and she knew who to blame all this on. The stupid bitch is probably making 'love' to that other naive brat thinking that things will work out. It could have been that way if it were not for Cala's destructive qualities.

Warm breaths caress over the fully erect manhood. The blush in her cheeks was gone. The mood was killed when the man started to throw a hissy fit for being put in his place. Vera sighed softly as she her lips slid over the man's tip. The tip of her tongue flicked quickly just underneathe the heated rod. The taste was vile but she slowly slid more of him into her mouth, sucking deeply.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:40 am

He had never been at the top of his class, but he did keep himself out of most trouble. Vera though was trouble. As his dick passed her lips he knew it to the bottom of his glossy black combat boots. She was trouble with a capital T.

Her mouth and tongue played him as he cupped the back of her head and rammed his full length into her mouth. She took him…took him without complaint. And while the monsters of shokushu were known for their stamina Sgt Ritter was not. Three thrusts latter he came. Thick wads of gooey white and grey cum passed into her mouth. He held himself within her…waiting to see if she would swallow.

Whores swallowed….and he liked it when they did. HIs fingers curled even more so at the back of her head while she played with his now slightly deflated dick. That delightful tongue milking him till he knew there was no more….

“That’s it bitch, ummmmm…..oh fuck yeah….nice…gobble it all down like the whore you are…hmmmm, yeah…daddies got a treat for you don’t he.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:05 pm
Profile WWW

Vera knew just what made a man tick. This guard was not worthy of being called her master. A lick here, a tease there, and his cock was completely under her control. It ended before it began as hot globs of his spunk pumped into her mouth. Fingers held her head in place, expecting her to swallow. She of course gulped the vile fluids without a whimper.

Her head bobbed slowly as she continued to suck away at his manhood. Already the pulsing grew fainter as his rod grew slack in her mouth. How disappointing, she thought to herself. No wonder women did not want to be with this man.

The Head Girl pulled back, giving it a final long deep suck before letting the tip slip free of her lips. Her tongue reached out and dragged over the man's limp dick, cleaning it off as the officer tried to talk dirty to her. It disgusted her but this was her only way to get back at Cala. Pia was already out of the radar. Cala was her focus now, she wanted to make the bitch pay for all the lies and trouble she had to deal with because of her.

She finished cleaning Ritter off and sat back down on her knees. Her gaze rose to look up at the man, wondering what he could possibly have left to torture her with. Filling her with a limp dick would bore them both to tears.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Opening his eyes he looked down the length of her body at her upturned and expectant face. She waited like the good little whore she was, no longer the proud arrogant bitch she had been. The eyes waited…something deeper within but shit, she was probably overcome by his ability. He smiled back and put his cock back in his pants.

“Ok bitch…that was good…much better” He strode through the door and around the outside of the cage to unlock her fingers. “Next time though you are going to wear the shoes and stockings, your full punishment for breaking the same rules you accuse the other two of breaking is 3 more sessions with the stud Sgt Ritter…yeap that right little miss, you get to service my whims each Friday at ten o’clock in the evening for the next three weeks. Maybe you will learn a little more respect, though you did end on a good note so that is why you are getting off so easy.”

End over end the finger cuffs spun till they hit the rough concrete floor of the cell and spun to a clattering halt in front of the kneeling and naked Vera. A voice drifted to her through the open door of the security booth. A man’s voice full of happiness.

“I will send the paperwork forward. My investigation finds that Cala did assault the head girl Vera and was disrespectful to her warranting punishment to be determined. Likewise The charge of rape against Vera is dismissed as Vera was within her bounds as head girl to punish two troublesome teenagers given to her as her charges in a fitting manner. See….case closed all nice like. You are nice to me and I will be nice to you….”

Of course Sgt Ritter left off the part of the filing where he had said that Vera was hesitant in accepting her punishments and bribing an officer of the law, and demeaning speech while addressing the officer in question. Just another day in the office…a really good day, and he had the photos from his cell phone to prove it.

“Your rite of warrant is on the counter, though I suspect you should hold off and see what higher has in mind….wouldn’t want to get in trouble with them now would we?” He kicked his legs up on the counter and leaned back in the chair…damn he was going to sleep well tonight.

“Have a great night”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:03 pm
Profile WWW

Her hands ached from being held beind her back through the bars for so long. But at least the matter was over with. The officer decided it fitting to punish with future events which was shady in itself. But it did not matter, she got what she wanted and it would take little to bring that old man off a few more times during the next couple of weeks.

Vera rubbed her hands for a bit before grabbing the fingercuffs and uniform. She got dressed and picked up her bag. Bringing it to higher was not what she wanted but matters were out of her hands now. Cala would bring forth the wrath of the school upon her and Vera was going to be caught up in it as well.

She took a moment to clean herself up and made herself presentable before giving a slight bow to the officer. "Thank you officer," she said cooly, "Was hoping to not bring the headmasters into this but seems that girl wishes the worst possible outcome." With that she grabbed the warrant and left the building as quickly as possible.

Her eyes narrow in annoyance. She would have to see about removing Officer Ritter in the future. It would be better to not have another man claiming her as his own. As a Head Girl, she was certain she could pull a few strings to make such things a reality. But first there was a certain brat that needed to be taken care of once she hears word from higher. Sighing softly, she returns to her room to take a long hot shower. Ugh, she cannot believe she had to deal with such an awful man.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm

The functionary reviewed the morning’s reports just like every other say. Nothing hit the headmasters desk without being passed unless…unless you were someone with direct access and there were only a handful of people with that sort of access.

With a steady tapping of keys the security footage came up…date and time stamps making it easier to nail down the required footage. A quick review put everything in perspective. Cala and Pia were in the wrong, but then Vera had also committed the same rules infractions for obviously good reasons. A case of poor judgment there.

The assault was clearly on the camera…Vera deserved some latitude there. A small chuckle while the dark skinned girl flies through the air. No need to continue working on hand to hand. But the objective would be to train the hard headed girl though if she broke she broke. Even broken girls could fetch a reasonable price on the market.

Sgt Ritter had been entirely reasonable, and Vera…ah, good start good end. There was just a short middle period that the training had broken. Perhaps the emotions had gotten the better of her. Even so that would not be good. The girls had to understand they were toys first, slaves second if they made it to that status. A head girl should be beyond reproach when having to submit. Yes, the headmaster would want to see that.

After a slight chuckle the file was forwarded, and only because a head girl seemed to be in need of some additional training.

Subject: Head girl Matsumato

You will report on Friday at 2200 hours to the head masters office for training. Having wasted the time of the headmaster in matters that should have been attended to at the lowest levels this punishment will be 100 times greater in length than the time spent on it. Therefore 47 hours and 12 minutes will be spent by you in punishment as a piece of furniture in the headmaster’s office. You have been deemed unworthy of the status of even a toy.

This meeting will take place after you have made amends to the security office as it is a prior arrangement. However upon review, that duty will be doubled to a period of 6 weeks in light of your behavior with the guard in question.

Upon further study of the matter you will be placed in a fighting ring with Miss Sumayyah in a now holds barred winner take all brawl. The loser of this bout will forfeit their winter break and instead be placed in the service of the winner for the aforementioned period of time. I am sure you understand that full nature of this punishment and will do all in your power to win. The young lady in question will need all of your guidance and training if she is to be a proper graduate of this fine institution.

As for the willful disregard of a head girls authority it is up to you to act upon the matter in a suitable manner. I am sure you are fully aware that failure in this matter will impact you in very negative ways beginning with the forfeiture of your head girl status. Miss Matsumato, this is a very serious matter and this office does not want to be disturbed yet again with your failure.

Head masters office

With a push of a button the message was sent. Let the head girl stew about the fact it was the office and not the headmaster himself that sent it. If nothing else that should send a very clear message as to the severity of the issue and how little patience their master had in the matter.

The girl cursed under her breath…now she was going to have to review all the meetings with SGT Ritter for the next 6 weeks…and frankly the man did not make for a good turn on.

COntnued in veras revenge

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:43 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2