View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:32 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Vera's Revenge (Cala) 

Post Re: Vera's Revenge (Cala)
I jumped and moved not certain what I had done to so annoy Vera. Maybe it was the rambling…it had to be the rambling. Maybe Vera liked her piece and quite. I liked noise, but what I liked was not what she liked and unless she told me what she liked it was going to be a long 5 weeks.

My shoulders sagged. No matter what I did or how hard I tried it always seemed to get Vera in a snit. It was like her panties were in a perpetual wade when I was around. Then again I had no idea what she was like when I wasn’t around. Taking a deep breath I put the meal together on a plate, making sure it was well presented. A sort of artistic ensemble of rise, (no cuz cuoz to be found the pantry) meat and sauce. Steamed vegetables. The greens looked much better with the orange of the carrot slices.

The pantry even had a bottle of wine, but that might have been pushing it. So it was water until I knew what she wanted. I slipped the plate under her nose from around back of her so as not to be seen. Then filled the glass and was gone to figure out how to wash the coat. Leather….wouldn’t you guess. There was not going into the washer and dryer for it.

I turned down the large bed and fluffed the pillow just to be safe. It smelled like her…reminded me of another night that got that familiar twist going in my gut. Oil and water, fire and ice. Weren’t we two peas in a pod. Oh yes, now it was mistress and slave. Never forget that…never ever forget that if you want to keep Pia safe. I could only hope Pia would remain away from here and not do something stupid like I would have. Storming the castle was not a good idea. I needed to get a note to her.

Of course get out might mean go home. .. crap, no clothes….not a shred. That was out since stealing Vera’s clothes to go back to my room was no doubt going to bring down the fiery wraith of hell onto my head and cause Pia no end of problems. Had to protect her, too delicate, too close to breaking when we met and things were not going to get better anytime soon I feared.

My tummy loudly growled in protest as the aroma of the kitchen hit me upon entering the small space. Was it ok to eat? Fuck me if I knew. Vera did not seem to be on speaking terms right now. Maybe she was not so good at reading me….after all I had honestly replied to what she had said in my own words and now there was hell to pay for it. The more I thought about it the more confused I was getting.

Instead I just stayed out of her hair and let her have a peaceful meal.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:03 pm
Profile WWW

The rambling was not the cause itself but rather what was in the rambling. Everytime the woman seemed to be making a step forward, some spark of progress, Cala would immediately put sand on the wick and ensure that she knows nothing. The woman lacked any common sense. Perhaps Calidare did not punish her well enough or...

She sighed. Apparently not even 'get out' was made clear. But Vera merely ignored the nusiance. She suddenly felt very tired. Being around this pest was going to age her poorly. The only relief was the food that was made smelled good. Her own stomach was growling at this point. So she picked up her knife and fork and began eating her meal in silence.

The food was delicious and not because she was starving. The meal helped draw her thoughts away from the current issues that continue to nag away at her. She drank the glass of water that was placed beside her plate without saying a word to the still nude Arab. Once finished, she sat back and took a deep breath.

"Come here," she said firmly, continuing once Cala kneeled beside her once more, "I am unsure why you called me a queen at back in that ring. Perhaps it was the dream you had that night. Try to remember how you acted in the dream that made your queen happy and we will adjust from there." Her hand lightly caressed the woman's cheek, "Please try harder. Go shower and prepare your own dinner. For annoying me so greatly this evening, you will sleep on the floor tonight. Do you understand, Cala?"

Did the two really have the same dream when they slept together? Being refered to as a queen made Vera believe that. It was just too much of a coincidence. But she could not say anymore about it but try to guide Cala a little bit. The slave in that dream was much more obedient, her will and mind clear on who and what she was. Perhaps it was nothing more than a hopeful dream.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:32 pm

She called and I ran…took my position on the floor on my knees this time the leash in my mouth so I might not make the mistake of speaking out of turn. Or speaking at all. My stomach was rumbling as I sat but a moment of pride ran along my limbs when I noted the plate of food was gone. A small victory perhaps.

Her finger on my cheek spread a line of fire as it moved and for a moment I relived that night. Yes so did she. She talked about the dream as well and as she spoke my hope grew. The dream and what I did that night had been easy. It dealt with sex and love. She had saved me in the dream from the ravages of a pack of men. Here though I did not feel safe with her. I did not feel it was the same woman the dream and our night of lovemaking had been. She was…well different. Of course the night had been about sex and pleasing something I enjoyed and something I could do well.

Being domestic was not something I enjoyed and so did not tend to do it well. It was a small victory the meal had been appreciated. Pride in that. Pride would come when she awoke even though I was disappointed to not be sharing her bed. Sex was what we did well together. It was too bad my punishment was not going to go in that direction. I removed the leash from my mouth the tang of leather heavy on my tongue and swirling in the saliva. Swallowing I said what I had to say.

“Yes mistress, may I get my uniform and my computer so I might complete my studies for the night and be ready for class on Monday?” Class might be forfeit, but this was a school as confused as I might be about what lay ahead. I had my suspicions that Sunday would be spent here, learning a different kind of role but one not so different than what my father had intended may the fleas infest his foreskin.

I placed the black leash back in my mouth and bit down hard to not say anything more.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:55 pm
Profile WWW

Vera stroked the woman's cheek again. "Very well," she replied, "Clean yourself up first, you are filthy. You may use my coat to wear. Go get what belongings you need for classes. When you return, eat and wash what dishes were used. Do be silent, you have given me a rather stressful week and the last thing I need is you waking me up."

She rose to her feet. Gently patting the woman's head, she passed her and moved to her bed. "The keycard is in the coat pocket. Do not take long speaking to Pia." It was obvious that there was another focus besides schoolwork. Vera did not need empathy to know that. "And you need not put your leash in your mouth. You may be my pet but I would not degrade you in such a way. This is a position I wish for you to be proud of. Perform well and perhaps this could grow into something other than punishment."

The Head Girl waved Cala away and climbed into bed. She was absolutely exhausted. This slave was going to be the death of her. Even an animal would have more common sense. A parrot could at least repeat what she says without twisting the words. How could this be so difficult? Sighing weakly, her eyes felt heavy and began to droop. If she had another dream about Cala there would be hell to pay in the morning.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:20 am

It was obvious I needed to leave her alone. Out of sight out of mind. Wash the body, get my things, note to Pia. Perhaps that had been a kindness of its own. At least this way I wouldn’t be doing anything against her will. I had to hand it to her she had not been totally mean or lordly in her dealings with me this evening. I had expected worse. And while I might pine to be in her bed it was not the end of my life to not be there.

Proud of this position. That seemed on oxy-moron at the surface, but then any job, any position could be a source of pride if done well. Fucking boys had been a source of pride for me. Not something most girls would have aspired to. Being a slave was also not one of my dreams. But Vera was a great lover and one could hope that I would soon be in her bed again if for nothing more than great sex.

I thought about it all the way down to my floor. Very few girls were about at this time of the night. I had to get the guard to open my room, his knowing gaze made certain he had seen me enter naked and with the coat on certain he knew what I know wore under it. But since he made no mention or grumblings about my misplaced key I made certain that I had a slight wardrobe malfunction and thanked him profusely while ignoring the gap in the coat.

Computer…books…uniform…candy bar to get though the night. Then the nurse. Two cracked ribs later with nothing to do for it but not laugh much and be careful I was back up to vera’s rooms. The nurse had taken a while so at least I get the Biology homework and psychology stuff done. I tip toed…cleaned dishes and set them in place in utter silence after hungrily wolfing down my meal. Hanging the coat back up I got out my computer and composed my note to pia…erased it and started over.

Pia love,

Do not be concerned like I know you are. Vera and I have come to a sort of accommodation. Now no laughing but I am her domestic help till after the winter break. Yeap, me, the one with the filthy room is making amends for trying to slug her by keeping her place clean. I got sentenced to it last night in a sort of school court of Law.

She is not really so bad. I know I try her patience but she has been pretty cool so far, and I am sleeping on the floor. She did seem to like the meal I made but like always I am my name sake as only you know. No sleepwalking…I’ll see you Monday, but till then know that it’s all good. No putting together a rescue operation by getting all the peasants riled up to go kill the beast. LOL

Love always

Cala.

The hour was late, I took the pills, put the sofa’s cushions on the floor in her waiting room and grabbed one of the throw pillows. I could only hope that I had another of those dreams with my queen…the resulting chuckle hurt….

Blackness…..

The taming of the shrew a conntinueation

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:46 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4