View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:35 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 learning to swim (PiaM) 

Post Re: learning to swim (PiaM)
Chocolate still runs along her breast but the temptation is too much to not attempt the finger. Face moves…and so does the finger. Leaving a dark trail on pale skin, much like the yellow lines on a black asphalt road. A long road that leads right to soft pink lips. Hesitating I wonder if I should stop and jump the thief or follow the trail.

I follow the trail. Tongue lapping at the sweet temptation that covers her lily white skin. In the back of my head I think about my own skin and marshmallow filling….perhaps later. Back I go to the dark trail. Lips and tongue moving slower upwards. Pausing to speak and drive the sensations home with the stop.

“There is always a reward for catching the thief, but I fear the trail may have many dead ends and might require several passes before the thief is fully caught and confesses to their crime. I want to give her time to continue. To lay the trail were ever it may lead.

The platonic little hug fest I had first thought the night to be has flown out the door. But this…this I had not thought we would do. It was ok…in fact it was great, laughing giggling…the rising pleasure of the moment. I was enjoying my self immensely and the chocolate had broken the ice I had erected and left me hot and bothered. Marshmallow…that would be next…a new thief…but for now I had my own thief to find.

I laughed upon her soft skin. Nipped at her neck and was rewarded by the deep sigh that blew past me ear. Lip to lip me meet. Sweet was the kiss and that did not owe itself to the chocolate even though I could taste it on her. Unmistakable passion in that kiss, returned equally as the kiss grew stronger, harder, more desperate and tongues danced.

“Hmmmm” it buzzed form deep inside me into my girlfriends mouth. Pia was exceptional.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:35 pm
Profile WWW

Drinking the kiss, savoring it like fine wine, Pia let everything else go, everything except herself, Cala, the warmth, the closeness. This is what she had craved, wanted, needed. Nothing else mattered.

Pia's hands stroked the sides of Cala's body. One she put of to her head, stroking her lovers luxurious hair, fingers exploring thick strands, getting entwined, letting themselves go. The other slid up under the t-shirt, and found it's way up to Cala's back, palms exploring smooth skin.

The kiss finally broke. Pia was flustered, lips slightly apart, her eyes heavy with desire, with passion and with joy. And love. For once, Pia was glad for her myopia. It let her study her girlfriends face, even up close like this.

"I-I.. You just showed me a piece of paradise..", she murmured.

She wrapped her arms around Cala's slender, elegant body, feeling it pressed against her, and rolled her gently over to the side, a bit more assertive now. And because she wanted it, she brought their lips together again, this time gently nibbling and sucking on Cala's lower lips.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:52 am
Profile YIM

The bottle of chocolate fell over on the sheets forgotten in the kisses. Pulling me closer I let our bodies slide against one another, shifting arms upwards, hands on either side of her head to cup the soft curves of her face.

‘paradise’ and she was. I felt safe, happy, sexy in her presence. I wanted her and she wanted me. While I had not looked to spend this evening having sex, I would not say no…especially now. I wanted her, really really wanted what she was willing to give as she rolled me on my side and that shy quite girl I thought I knew seemed to leave.

Kisses rained upon my lips…my jaw…and down my neck. Her hand slid from behind me to run its course up and down my belly…lower and higher with each pass as if undecided about what to pursue first. I rolled on my back and giggled, putting a finger to her round mouth and looking into her eyes. She followed, now overme, looking down upon me like I was some special meal. That look made me giddy inside, a thrill running down my legs. I wanted to be eaten…

“So there is a tiger in there…” a soft chuckle filled with warmth and joy “so tiger…what do you want with me….are you going to eat me all up…I think my T-shirt is in the way”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:33 pm
Profile WWW

Oh yeah. The t-shirt. Oops

Pia had forgotten about the chocolate spilled on her own chest. On her chest, and now on Cala's t-shirt.
"It is in the way if you don't want it stained. Øh.. More stained, I guess."

Continuing the new theme of the game, that of the tiger, Pia made a playful growl. "Grrr.. the tiger surveys its meal.."
Sliding her hands up Cala's body, she gently pushed her t-shirt upwards. Exposing more smooth, tanned skin, inch by inch, until the soft, round undersides of the breasts were revealed. She placed a kiss on each of them. Pia paused to revel in the heady mixture of lust, desire, want and love.

She wrung of the top of her own pajamas, it was mostly off anyway. Growling, she took the T-shirt between her teeth, playfully yanking and pulling at it, before taking it off altogether. "I think the tiger has become captivated by her prey.", she said, as she let her hands carefully cup Cala's breasts.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:10 am
Profile YIM

The T-shirt is not something I care about, no, nothing like the squirming girl that hovers over me with her fangs bared and claws out. Suppressing a giggle I feign horror and helplessness before her. Claws playfully run up my torso till they cup the undersides of my breasts and she bares her fangs to my flesh. The giggle erupts past my lips at the same time as the tingling heat fills me from her play.

There is a new wetness between my legs, a new heat within me. Holing my arms up over my head I surrender the cover of my T, its protection cast aside to fall with the rest of the cloths upon the floor. There is not much room for two to play on the twin bed, which makes it all the more fun as it requires us to be close.

In pantomime of terror I scotch upwards upon the bed as if to escape, Pia following each movement with one of her own. Her snarl in the curve of my neck sends a fresh tingly of good bumps up and down my arms and I screech and wiggle under her in delight.

“Please” I ask, “be a good kitty and don’t eat…oh fuck no…I want you to eat me” my voice shifting in mid sentence and the laughter makes whole body bounce.

“I want you to lick every inch of me, where’s the chocolate syrup when you need it…..” arching my back and thrusting my breasts forward into her hands. My heart now pounds away in my chest and the tingling of my entire body grows even more pronounced. I can hardly stand our playfulness anymore…I want….I need. When our eyes meet I sweat hers are saying the same to me.

My hands cup her face once more and drag her willingly up my body till our lips meet and I close my eyes once more to savoir this touch. Pleasure, pure and wonderful runs its course along my body ad nerves respond and blood flows. Pia seems to melt into me, her body atop me, against me as she squirms in the heat of our embrace.

I slide a hand down her back, pressing her tighter against me. Me legs slide open, and I cock one upwards between her own trying to rub myself against her much as her leg rubs against me. It might not be much, fingers and tongue being much better, but it is still enjoyable and right now I want to enjoy all of her….everything she offers.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:19 pm
Profile WWW

"Oh, Cala, my. I..need.. so much..", Pia moans as Cala starts grinding herself up against her. It is a dance of sex and passion and love. This is not like surrendering to an uninvited assault, it is not a supernaturally induced lust that must be satisfied. This is Pia being with someone whose desires matches her own, someone exquisitely beautiful and desirable that for some reason, some unfathomable reason wants Pia as much as she wants her.

Pia kicks off her own pyjama pants. She wants to be as naked as Cala, to soak her up with every cell of her skin. One hand slips down, and firmly grips Cala's shapely but. Pia matches her lovers grinding motion, rubbing herself up against her the way she does.

God! She is so beautiful!, she watches her lovers face, so filled with gorgeous passion.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:15 pm
Profile YIM

Pia’s whispers fill me with longing. These are not the sweet nothings that my other lovers have whispered in my ear. There is passion, desire, and love all wrapped up with a beautiful bow that only makes you want to savoir the package and then open it with care. Something like one of my friends once gave me for Christmas, a holiday we did not celebrate in my house. A gift so carefully wrapped you stood in awe and wonder, not wanting to open it but rather place it on a shelf to be admired for what it was.

Pia was not something to put on a shelf, even as wonderful as she was to just look at and fondly touch. No, much like that gift I did enjoy unwrapping her. Later by layer, getting to know her a little better each time. She was intricate, wonderful and full of surprises. Like now when she growled in my throat and pretended to be a tiger. I never would have thought it in her.

Surprises like that…like her hand now squeezing my butt in all earnestness. A fire burned brightly in her. Lust and desire rode her to a passion I had not seen possible in the shy girl who hid behind her glasses and books. I was pleasantly surprised, liking the fire she showed me. I did nothing to tame it but instead nurtured it…let it bloom; let her use my body as the ground in which it was planted.

“Tiger…do your worst…fuck yes…take me….I want you too”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:09 pm
Profile WWW

Pia did not know how she had ended up being the proactive, pushy one. It had just.. just happened. She was not used to that. Last time, Cala had taken the initiative. Pia was not used to this, in fact, she was a little intimidated. A little. Just a little.

Because now her lover, her desire, her treasure wanted her, egged her on. And Pia so wanted to give her what she wanted. What Pia wanted too.

Continuing her rhythmic thrusts, Pia leaned backwards, to take a better view of Cala, displayed before her.
"Oh yes.. as you command, so shall it be.", she grinned. She adjusted her own position, and using her hands below Cala's firm thighs and buttocks, adjusted her as well. She grabbed hold of Cala's ankle, lifting it up, displaying the whole slender yet muscular leg, and placed it against her own shoulder. Leaning forward gently, she now had Cala's lower body, and her pussy, squeezed tighter up against herself. It felt warm, and wet, and ready. She resumed her thrusting now, a a bit harder. Initially slowly, gradually increasing the pace. Cala's body rocked in response to each thrust, breast gently moving.

"Is.. this okay?", Pia whispered, voice low but raw.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:46 pm
Profile YIM

Oh my love was willing, taking hold of one slender ankle and holding it against her body while she rubbed herself against me. Problem was that she didn’t have the equipment nor did I. Guys had fucked me like this. I had no problem with a guy inside me banging away. I could get off on just that. Of course bumping the ugly, now that could really help get me all hot and bothered. There was no substitute for a little action on the nub of joy.

But who was I to say, ‘honey it just isn’t working for me’. Hell, I had three whole experiences with another girl. The first one never should have counted anyway. It was just me and Linda going and kissing and stroking one another so she could impress her boyfriend to be. Boys called it having a wingman. Us girls…we didn’t operate like that, except me. I was willing to help her out because I didn’t want a boyfriend and it was Linda. That night it was my own fingers that got me off.

Then there was one time with Vera…and another dream with Vera. Both times she had gone down on me…or used her fingers in me..or both. I had just followed the example on her. I knew Pia could use her mouth and fingers. I had been there, terrified and frozen in place when Vera had made her do those things. Just thinking about it could kill the mood.

So how do you answer that kind of question….crap….

“Pia…hell if I know, I mean its not like I have a wealth of experience with girls in my bed. You…well you are the first one I every got there that I wanted there again. All I know is what I like with boys and they have different equipment than us girls…” I chuckles trying to take the edge off. But Pia had stopped her thrusting against me and that was never a good sign with a boy.

“but I tell you what, lets learn together. Try some positions and see if we can get our clits a rubbing a little. At least that is what does it for me. Maybe sideways like. Pussy to pussy so we are both between one another’s legs….god I love you tiger. “

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:37 pm
Profile WWW

yeah, uh..that was kind of what I.. uhm.. was trying.. sorry.. I know I don't have.. I was trying.."
Pia blushed and paused her movements. Her enthusiastic attempts had been unsuccessful.

Hesitating a bit, she followed Cala's directions, and positioned herself in a more sideways position. Slowly, she started bucking her hips a little.
"Like.. like this?".
It seemed to work better. At least in theory. Wet pussy against wet pussy. The problem was, now that Pia had lost her initiative, her movements and reactions became much more mechanical. This simply did not work out.
OK, Pia. New approach.

"You know.. I think I will just drop the Kama Sutra for now..", she said, smiling apologetically. Abandoning her position, she bendt down to place a kiss on a perky nipple."I have something I can use", she grinned.
And with this she slid one hand down the inside of Cala's leg, to seek out her wet pussy. Deftly, she slid one finger lighty over Cala's clit, just brushing it. Pushing herself back so she could better see what she was doing, Pia glanced at Cala's seeking her approval before continuing.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:34 am
Profile YIM

Now I had gone and done it. I should have just kept my lips sealed, mouth shut, whatever. Being a fun sponge was…well….

She shifted, grinding herself against me. It felt good, and just as a started to move against her it was over. Motion slowed than stopped and I could see the gears whirling about in that head of hers. With one hand I was slowly searching for the syrup bottle while I looked into her eyes.

Shifting…lips upon my engorged nipple, a spasm of pleasure that I close my eyes too, this is good. Perhaps I am an old fashioned girl. Well sort of, I like lips and tongues and …oh yes…fingers as Piaf finds the waiting bud of my clit and gently strokes it.

Thrusting my chest upwards I push my breasts towards her lingering mouth. Opening my legs I grind my hips against her hand. Both of my hands clench the sheet in balled fists. Pia shifts over the top of me, her mouth falling away from my jiggling tit. Feeling her shift I open my eyes.

The expression that greats me I have to fall in love with. The desire, the adoration, the pensive twist of her brow. But most of all is the concern, the concern that she takes with everything she does. That overachiever want to be the best and make you happy because I am going to give it to you concern. My heart flutters and my own grin grows.

“Shit yes….you tease…you know exactly what you are doing to me you vixen…don’t you. Get me hot…tease me…then slow down…you going to drag this on forever and torment me till I have to beg?....just tie me up and shot me instead.” I wink… and suck in the air I will need when she gets busy again.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:10 pm
Profile WWW

Yeah, should have gone with the fingers right away. I know they work.

Her love seemed happy, and so was she. She really, really wanted to please!
She cast another glance at Cala, taking in the sight of her body, her face, all displayed before her, before turning her attention to the task at hand.

She continued to stroke the clit and the pussy, increasing her speed just a little. She marveled at the feel. It was so like herself, yet so different. A whole new world to explore.
Scooting back a little more, she placed her mouth against Cala's leg, and gave the tan skin a big kiss, grazing it slightly with her teeth, but by no means biting it.
"It really, eh, really is a cute pussy..", she said. She felt stupid saying it, but she meant it. Many people considered genitals dirty and ugly, but Pia did not agree. Cala's were neat, with their symbolic little tuft of hair. Very inviting. She did not want to pass up that invitation.
Increasing her efforts, she now used a bit more force, and a bit more variety, switching between fingers and thumbs, alternating between the clit and the rest, trying to sense her lovers reactions, repeating what she felt had the best reactions. All the time, she let her mouth return to the inside of Cala's legs, a little bit further down each time, until her face was next to her groin.

Pia was intensely, maddeningly aroused herself, but she would wait. This one is all yours, my love..

She stuck out a pink little tongue, and let it flick across the soft skin between the thigh and the velvet gate itself.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:46 pm
Profile YIM

Soft moans left me breathless as her fingers found those special places. A few times she struck pay dirt within and was rewarded by a tightening of muscle and my own words…

“oh yes….ummmmm” her fingers hitting the G-spot. I liked the way my pussy could be filled, liked being pushed and stretched from the inside out. While guys were dirty rotten scoundrels they did have there uses. Or so I had believed. There might be a learning curve, but fingers, even toes could be enjoyable if used right.

“Cute?...” I laughed…I had never considered either a dick or a pussy cute. The more I learned about sex the more I had very real doubts about my past plans at porn. Then once more she brushed me, played about the edges teasing me till I moaned again and the laughter was forgotten…

“ohhhhh shit…yes” that mouth coming closer, the fingers moving faster. My legs curl upwards as she goes downwards. Hands and toes curling, except the bed sheet was coming inwards with the hands. I could hear the sloshy sound of her finger moving in and out between each raspy breath.

Finally unable to take her teasing and longer I brought up a hand and felt the top of her head, nudging her in the directions I wanted. She dealt, I received. It was sweet as.

“aohh…oh…hmmmmm”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:38 pm
Profile WWW

Pia made a sort of half laugh-half purr as she felt Cala's hand on her head. It did not take much to spur her on. Cala's approval was enough to fill her with both inspiration and desire. Pia let her tongue lap at the outsides a couple of times. Then, not teasing anymore, she used her fingers to spread her lovers nether lips, and let her tongue trail along the opening, sampling the taste, before it found its home on the waiting, eager clit. She flicked her tongue across it a few times, then made it slower, more powerful, channeling her passion, her love and her determination to show it all to Cala though her mouth, supplemented with her hands, now fucking the wet opening with more determination.

OK! I can so definitely love this oral sex thing!
In many ways, being allowed to perform such an intimate action made her feel strangely honored. It was not subservience, as it had been with Vera. No it was a privilege. And her pleasure. Not to forget pleasure. Pia's own sex was on fire, her hearth flooded with desire. Sometimes she had to pause, just to let out a deep moan contained inside her.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:45 pm
Profile YIM

With her head between my legs and her tongue playing across my clit I could do nothing but moan aloud while she teased and played with me. The feelings that had overcome my better judgment at the pool earlier came to fruition here in my room. This wonderful lovely girl was taking me places I had hoped she would. The time between forgotten in the haze of pleasure. Now it was just the two of use.

Inside I quivered. Muscles grew taught across my body till my fingers curled in her luscious hair. Thrusting my pelvis upwards I held still except for the moan the made my lips quiver. I had not realized just how close I had been…how much on edge I had remained till the wave hit.

A wave of sweet bliss. The orgasm shaking me in its fullness. My body riding the edge as limbs and torso muscles relaxed and clenched again. Over and over…first one wave as the delightful tongue flicked across my pearl. Then backing away she let me slowly unwind for a moment till the edge was gone before reawaking my body and working up my wet slit for another go.

My pearl, no sensitive beyond description would be touched and stroked in the softest manner I have ever known. In my present state it was enough, sending me over the brink once more. Pia might have been unskilled, but I had good suspicions she knew what she liked and it worked for me as well.

Panting I had to finally push her head off of me for fear of dying from my now ticklish nub. Every inch of my body seeded ultra sensitive as I giggled to her softer touches.

“oh by Allah…stop now….later…oh later…and you…what about you…?” Pulling and prodding her body upwards so I could kiss her my thanks.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:54 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next