View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:25 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 learning to swim (PiaM) 

Post Re: learning to swim (PiaM)
Wow! She, she must be.. I think she is coming!

Being able to bring Cala to her peak of pleasure, being so close and intimate with it.. The feeling was indescribable. Being able to sense every change, every reaction.. it was immense! So personal. Pia felt grateful to have been part of it, almost intimidated by the intimacy of the act.

Oh my! It really happened! Did I do well? I think I did well!

Pia was grinning as Cala pulled her closer. Closer, so she could melt into her kiss. She felt a heady mixture of pride, and joy, and love, and lust. Not to forget lust. Her body was hot, roaring quietly with desire. Giving someone else pleasure, was there a better aphrodisiac? Her own sex was ready, waiting. A few times during the act, she had been tempted to sneak a hand in between her own legs, but no. She had wanted to give Cala her full attention.

G$greedily savored the kiss with with her lips and tongue, and then she let herself fall on the side next to her love. One hand caressed the side of Cala's body, taking in the contours of her waist, hips and thigh.

"I.. I..", she started, almost whispering. "I.. hope it was good.. I.."
No. That sound all wrong.
She paused a bit.
"I love and desire you.. and.. If.. if you want me, I am yours.."
Clumsy words of desire and affection, she knew. She hoped her eyes and body lanuage spoke better than herself.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:03 pm
Profile YIM

Continuing to smile I looked into those deep pools of blue and let my free hand wonder down her side and over the curve of her voluptuous hip.

“Pia, my love, you are wonderful just by being here, but yes, you are a wonderful lover and a wonderful person.” Leaning forwards I engaged in another kiss, felt her lips melt into mine. A thrill ran along my body, my fingers now sliding along her thigh to move across it and then inwards. As I pulled her against me she shifted her thigh up and over my own hip. Fingers now free to move inwards, did not miss the invitation and started to explore her womanhood. Earlier I had done the same…and already she was wet and wanting.

With fingers gently caressing the wet slit I broke our kiss…if only for a moment.

“Pia…you…you are excitable…” giggling…Then moving my lips along her jaw…. “and I am going to enjoy that about you…we are going to enjoy that….”

Lips got busy once more as I slipped along the curve of her neck. Nuzzling, nipping, and generally having fun. Passion flared, like I could not drink my fill of this luscious sweet elixir that purred beside me. Rolling her onto her back we nearly fell from the bed…giggles ensue as bodies shift, and once more my hand rests upon her mound, gently stroking it while my lips move along her neck and across her torso. I am to tease…am to make her beg and I say as much.

Not out of cruelty, but rather passion, love, and desire. Her body moves against me in a way that is so much more than intimate. She is an amazing person. To be able to love so intensely even after what Vera had made her do. My eyes tear as my lips roam lower…I am sooooo very lucky.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:20 pm
Profile WWW

"Oh, Cala that is so.. so...Mmmmm!"

Cala's skillful ministrations seemed to rob Pia of her ability to speak coherent sentences. Not that she minded. The language of touches, of fingers, the exquisite dance of bodies spoke just as well, it spoke about bodies and hearths and passions that came from deep inside, deeper than the literary, analytical mind Pia usually placed her trust in. She lapped up every touch, every kiss. She was basking in the attention Cala gave her, like it was warm sun after a long winter.

"Ohh.. "

Pia was dough for Cala to shape. She was quivering with desire and excitement, her whole being turned into one big erogenous zone. She made little noises, tiny almost words of lust and desire. Slowly, she rocked her hips, meeting Cala's fingers on her sex. She found her own fingers entwined in her lovers luxurious dark hair.

"Ahhh.. please..", she begged. "Oh, my lovely treasure, please.."

Pia had no idea why she was begging, and what she was pleading for. Please give me more? Please make this last forever? Please don't let me wake up and find this is just a dream?

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:47 am
Profile YIM

My love calls out my name and spurs me on. Her lips quiver, her body moves under me as I work my way down it. I let one finger enter her tight wetness, feeling the heat of her all around the digit. Lips move along the mound of pearly soft flesh.

My target quivers close at hand; the rose colored nub rising upwards atop the mound of jiggling flesh. Chin first, then lips, I touch her. My finger moves within her embrace, and her nipple within mine. Lips close upon the point as my tongue flickers over the end. Opening my mouth I take the turgid tip within, pull upon it and suckle it gently. Using lips and teeth till she moans and pushes her chest higher.

My head is pushed and pulled as her fingers grip my hair more fervently. Her whole body twists as I release the mound, her hands pull me across her chest. Another please wafts from her lips, as if I might just tease her and depart. The thought, as cruel as it might be crosses my mind if only to tease her further.

“Please…why Pia…are you…are you begging me?” Impishly I reply, my finger strokes her sex, my hot breath upon her tit. A sudden thrill takes me so like the other times. Times with boys, your mouth hovering over their stiff prick after you have just taken them in for a quick taste of things to come. Their pleading cries for you to continue. And of course I did. Sex held power…power always intrigued me, perhaps why sex held such a thrill for me.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:28 pm
Profile WWW

"Y-yes, I.. am begging! Ohh.. Please.. I am on fire!"

Pia was twitching with raw desire. Having her nipple in Cala's mouth had been enough to spur her on to a even higher level of arousal, lightning spreading from the sensitive bud to every part of her body, making even her toes twitch.

Her sex had accepted the finger eagerly. Her cunt was like a greedy, hungry mouth, the entry of the digit only making it more voracious.

Pia was all fire and lightning, a pile of raw desire. Cheeks flushed, breath heavy, Pia was twisting and moving, partly wanting to squeeze up so close to Cala as possible, partly wanting a relief from the intensiveness of it all.

"Oh Cala.. you wicked woman!", she laughed between moans. "You are torturing me, and yet you have made me to not want you to stop."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:48 pm
Profile YIM

To be honest I was not ready to the fervor of her pleas. Could I be this good? Good enough that Pia was close enough to beg and yet far enough she needed more of me? Heady.

I laughed…at her pleas, pleased she liked me enough to say the things she did. Finding good natured humor as my lips went faster down her torso so I might give her what she wanted.

“oh…and what do we have here…seems you are wet in anticipation…damn girlfriend look at you, and so tasty…hmmm…” Burying my mouth in her folds. Tasting the honey that freely flowed. Damn she was fine. Tongue, lips and fingers explored her much as I had earlier. Finding her moans a heady wine that spurred me on to try even harder to please my love.

Her thighs tightened, my tongue lashing the exposed pearl as she moaned. Her song carried me onwards. Three fingers…then a fourth as I stretched and filled her to the point of bursting. Pia was a delight. Her bottom moved, lifted as if to grind herself against my mouth and hand. I slid my free hand under her, resting on elbows and I enjoyed the offered banquet before me. Now I pressed my thumb against her asses tight opening. I would let her control whether or not she drove herself upon the offered digit.

I might have enjoyed it, but I was uncertain if others did as well, so instead it would be her decision accident of not. Till then I worked her pearl and thrust myself in and out of her slurping slit.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:48 pm
Profile WWW

Pia's body arched as mouth met vagina. Cala was working her over with her tongue and lips, bringing her pleasure with every movement.

"Ohhh.. that is what I was begging for.."
In many ways Pia was a conflicted creature when it came to sex. She had been thought about sex the hard way, learned the taste of fear and submission. Yet she had also, even if she sometimes dreaded to admit it, developed an appetite for the pleasures of the flesh. So far, it had always come with a price. Now Cala was teaching her about a new world. One were one could submit to desire without the pain and terror. It was a bright new world.

One more finger. Pia uttered a deep moan. More followed, untill Pia was filled, stretched. Pia's mouth was open, her eyes closed and her head thrown back, an expression of blissfull abandon.

Cala's thumb on her anus. Just the touch sendt shivers up her spine. She had licked it before, Pia remembered. The sensation had been lovely.
Does she? Is she thinking of..
"Cala.." Pia started, gathering her breath and her courage ".. if you are planning on.. you can.. I am ready."She shifted her position ever so slightly, pressing her lower body a tiny bit further downwards.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:27 pm
Profile YIM

Pia was a joy to have in bed. SO very expressive: her moans of pleasure, her sighs of contentment, and her lusty voice begging for more. Even though I had climaxed earlier…several times, I was feeling giddy again.

Breathless her voice rang out. A green light….perhaps we enjoyed some of the same things. I ran my thumb upwards, gathering the juices that flowed from her pussy and down the crack of her ass. Then pressed once more and felt her shift, pushing herself upon my bent thumb while at the same time she slides further up my fingers.

I loved a finger in my ass when I was fucked. It drove me crazy, and now Pia was allowing me to do much the same thing to her. Sucking in her pearl I flicked my tongue across it. Trying to gage her level of arousal I bent myself to the task, making a strong guess she was close…that pushing now would be a good idea…that ..that she might cum very soon……..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:06 pm
Profile WWW

Without thinking, Pia fastened her grip on Cala's hair, as if trying to anchor herself.

Her tight anal muscles were slowly giving in, expanding, accommodating the thumb, now wet with Pia's own juices. Pia relished in the feeling of being fucked in yet another way. It was hard to describe, had she even been in a state of mind to try, the feeling of surrendering her body and receiving her lover, of feeling her inside her, so close, so intimate as was possible.

Oh, I am close now, so close..
Pia thought she said that, but she was not sure if she actually formulated the words. It was much like being of the top of a roller coaster. Like the moment when the train has reached the top and is just waiting for gravity to take it.

"Oh, my! Oh, m-mmmy.."

The roller coaster was on it way down, no more the excitement of anticipation, this was the thrill of the ride. Pia climaxed, her sex, her body, her soul was now a riot. She dug her heels into the mattress. Her mouth was wide, pink lips circular, in a frozen, wordless howl, as Cala's tongue and finger guided her through the throes of her orgasm.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:59 pm
Profile YIM

Excitement coursed through my body as my love came. Pressing my tongue to her engorged pearl I let her own movements stimulate her. Fingers pumped and wiggled, her climax taking her until it had run its course…once done however I did not quit. I slowly began to work her back up that peak. Give her yet another and perhaps another after that until she cried uncle.

I did not feel her hands in my hair pull me away. They pushed back just a little as I backed off her clit and circled the pink folds of her sex. I had to be careful, for now at her most sensitive if the touch was too light it would tickle. So starting heavy I would work to light Once I heard her sighs of pleasure once more.

An evil wicked grin spread across my face. Pia had no idea how much fun she was to make cum, and if I could and she was willing it would be several times before I moved up her body and simply held its limp and satiated flesh to my own.

She was a great deal of fun in bed and out of it. It was nice to know we could sleep together…talk together and have great sex as well…though now it was time for sex, and the bedroom games were not over just because she was dough in my fingers once more.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:30 am
Profile WWW

"Mmmmmm... oh yeah.. soooo g-goood!", Pia murmured, in perfect orgasmic bliss. She rode out her orgasm, impaled on Cala's fingers. After a while, the peak of ecstasy was gone, replaced by golden, post orgasmic serenity.

"Oh, yes.. that was awesome.. You play me like a harp, you do." Pia was half laughing, half purring, heavy with contentment.

But Cala did not stop. Oh no. Pia had not quite come down from the height of her climax, and yet Cala was finger fucking her with the same relentless energy.
" That is all right. You just made me cum.."

Pia would probably been content just to let herself curl up next to her girl. Truth to be told, she was even a bit sensitive from the orgasm. The first climax had come fast, maybe because she was so turned on from tending to Cala. But deep down, there was something that wanted more.

"Ah.. you are just not.. going to stop are you?"
Pia pulled her legs back as far as she could, trying to make herself look open, receiving.
"Then.. Bring it on."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:10 pm
Profile YIM

“Oh…we are a tiger aren’t we?” I purred, as she lifted her legs and wrapped an arm around each. “so ..I take it you don’t mind if I can see how many times you will cum in a row?”

The words done, my tongue playing on her wet slit around my own fingers that slowly worked in and out of the dark juicy folds. It seemed to me as if my partner thought once was enough, but I wanted her in absolute bliss when I crawled up her body and pulled her close. I had never slept with someone all night. I had never awoken with the arms of a loved one around me. It was something I wanted to feel, to cherish and Pia would be my first. As my first she deserved something special. Maybe my dirty little dorm room wasn’t the most special place, but I could make it a warm cozy nest for this lovely woman if only for tonight.

SO I twirled my fingers in her, letting the edge were off till she was not nearly as sensitive nor ticklish. Then and only then did I kiss her pearl once more. Blowing on it…then another kiss…gauging the reaction of my love till I had her dancing and cooing in pleasure once more.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:22 pm
Profile WWW

Pia enjoyed this position. Legs back, Cala's arms around each, gentle pressure pushing them back. It made her feel.. held, taken? It felt good, anyway. She was not sure how long she could keep that position, especially if Cala makes good her intention to make her cum again, but for now it was good.

"Oooohh! That was.. wow!"
Air being blown on her clit was a new sensation to her. The gentle caress of air brought goosebumps to her skin, simultaneously cooling down the senitive organ and teasing it into a new state of arousal. Cala's mouth is close to her pussy, the mouth she knows can bring her so much joy hovering over her seat of pleasure. Pia did not know if she was impatient for it to make contact, or if she wanted the moment of delicious anticipation to last forever.

And then the kiss came, and flooded Pia with delight. She was back again in that wonderful state where nothing but she, Cala and the sea of pleasure mattered. He put a finger in her mouth and bit down on it, as an unthinking way of venting the strong feelings inside her.

Oh, yeah. She is most definitely able to make me come again!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:21 pm
Profile YIM

Sex was about giving now and I gave it my best. For far too long I had taken: taken the boys from other girls, taken their pleasure and only given to get. Pia was different. I wanted her happy. I enjoyed immensely her dancing on the tip of my tongue. The happy sounds she made when her body climaxes. The way she squirmed in pleasure.

I got happy. I got squirming. I got joyful noise sung to the heavens above. All that was joyous bliss for me. And when I finally crawled upwards along her wet tingling body to hold her sweat soaked and matted hair in my hands and kiss those plumb full lip it was to my own special heaven I went. A sensation of heat and happiness that left the tension and stress of the day behind, gone forever.

Taking her in my arms I rolled onto me back beside her, pulling her half over onto me. A warm soft blanket that might cover and protect me. An angle sent from heaven this girl.

“Pia” I gently stroked her face, pushing the stray strands of hair from before her beautiful blue eyes. “I have a confession…I…I have never slept with someone. I want you to be the first. I want wake up next to you tomorrow and know this was not a dream.”

As I spoke I buried my face in her hair, fearing my watery eyes might be seen, fearing that as I let me heart loose It might get hurt. It was a big step. A very big step for dumb little ole me. I suppose I was the real ice princess.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:56 pm
Profile WWW

"... I think your hotness just melted my brain. In a good way."

It took some time before Pia said anything. She was sated, saturated by a feeling of bliss, of contentment, of the feeling of being loved. This was a new part about lovemaking she knew nothing about, the afterglow, the state of bliss and closeness.

"You know, that will be a first for me too. This whole.. this is all so much a first for me.. I.. I am just glad you want me here. `Cause there is nowhere else I want to be, right now.."

Pia moved a bit. Her elbow bumped into the bottle of chocolate sauce. She grabed it and lowered it to the floor. Turning back to Cala, she curled up against her, and put an arm around her. The sweat created an illusion of a chill, but that did not matter. She had all the warmth she needed next to her.

She kissed Calas face, noting a salty taste. It does seem like a dream, yes. A dream about a girl with pieces of gold in her eyes, and a spark in her smile. And if it is so, I don't want to wake up ever again.

"I will be here when we wake up. And and anytime you need me..", she whispered.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:32 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next