View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:31 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 learning to swim (PiaM) 

Post Re: learning to swim (PiaM)
“I love you” felt her curl into me. I returned the favor by curling into her. Two bodies intertwined as one. Our two hearts beat as one. It felt good. It was something that I needed to savor on the tip of my tongue for all time. So I kissed her cheek, closed my eyes and let my hand trace small circle in her hair.

I had never felt like this, so happy, so satisfied.

Sleep

The darkness looms and the monster chases me. Evil, full of malice, my breath catches in my throat. Chains weigh my down and bind my arms. Pia runs ahead of me. I turn from her and gather what courage I might. ‘here I am’ I yell into the inky blackness. She comes to me swallowing me whole and stops. She is satisfied with me in her belly, I know it. Just as I know that Pia will live….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:58 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: learning to swim (PiaM)
Before Pia truly fell asleep, she spendt some time hovering between sleep and awake. Cala's smell, Cala's touch.. her arms wrapped around her, keeping Pia safe. It was better than any dream anyway. But slowly, slowly, Pia's conciousness faded. Did she hear Cala say she loved her? Pia tried to reply, but she did not know if she actually formed the words, and if she did, if Cala heard her. And then everything sort of faded, and Pia was blissfuly asleep.

Normally, night was not often restfull for Pia. The sleepwalking from her childhood might have abated, but she was often a restless sleeper. Especially so after arriving here. Pia might do a good job of keeping her terrors in check during the days, but her dreams.. Dark voices would haunt her then, repressed memories surfaced. But not tonight. Tonight Pia was at ease.

Only once did Pia stirr during the night. It was when she sensed Cala moving in her sleep. Did she dream, did something disturb her? Pia reached out and touched Cala's face. "Is all alright, lovely?", Pia barely whispered. But Cala seemed to have regained her peace. Pia sighed contentedly and closed her eyes again.

Tomorrow would find her curled up like a child, any lines of worry smoothed from her face. Tomorrow would have its own challenges, things to attend to. Tomorrow meant Pia had to get ready, get dressed and leave to go to her classes. But it also bore with it the chance to see Cala again. And tomorrow promised a day after that. And one after that. And with her love in them, Pia would enjoy all her tomorrows, she was sure.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:48 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13