View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:28 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Special Lesson (Ryu) 

Post Re: Special Lesson (Ryu)
The shy girl offers him a kind smile as well just before her gaze returned to her notebook where wrote something down, obviously the gathered information. Ryu unconsciously listened to such an awkward conversation, but after all it was an open class so no one would care about her thoughts about it anyway. Still, he seemed to be a very intellectual person who didn't care about what someone could possibly ask him.

Keira raised her hand, he offered her to ask what she wanted. She managed to stay calm and tried to ask a question that seemed rather believable for others and herself. Not really a teasing one, but logical enough to get an answer. Why are men so tired after having sex? I mean, does it make them tired because they have to put more efforts into such an action? Or what would you say, as a man of course.

The redhead sighed within her mind, she wouldn't say anything but listen to it. After all she has never been a good student in any of her classes so why start now? Keira and some more of the students began to pay more attention to the teacher, they seemingly began to get interested in him even if they tried to ignore the fact that his lesson was rather interesting than others.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Seraph smiled at the next question, but before he answered his hand flicked one of the balls he was juggling through the air. With a bang it landed right next to the head of a student who had fallen asleep, and with a start she woke up. Their is one more class of the day, it can't be that hard to stay awake through it. Now for the question. Unfortunately all I can offer you is speculation, since I personally are used to my partner running out of energy before I do. But my speculation would be it boils down to endurance, and laziness. While it is draining for a male to cum, it is actually quite easy to reinvigorate yourself and keep going. Most however do not bother to discover how, and are instead content for it to end after they cum.

Seraph looked around the room as he sipped his cup of coffee. His gaze settled on one student who he could see was dying to ask a question, but was too shy too. Miss, you have a question you wanted to ask... With his gaze focusing on the student it is obvious who he is addressing, and his words are not a question but a statement.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:39 am
Profile YIM

The adressed student winced at his words, most likely because she was embarassed about the whole subject but intended to ask something anyway, still forced her not to raise her hand. But as Mr. Razin adressed her with his statement, she knew she'd have to ask or say nothing the whole time. There had been so escape in sight so she took a deep breath before the student next to the glasses sustaining girl blushed slightly.

Why yes, I have a question. Well... how to explain... um... Mister Razin, you seem to be... experienced in a way, about the female anatomy and so on, if you know what I mean. I... want to know if you could explain a functioning technique to... well, to stimulate a woman accurately if you get intimate with her. I do not mind whether it is done with fingers or tongue though.

The girl finally closed her mouth to stop her from further senseless talk, her question had been asked and it was enough for her to get more confident about it. The green eyes girl with brown her next to her at the windows blushed heavily instead, obviously someone could recognize her as the girl those techniques would be practiced on. But maybe it had been just her partner though, even if sex between students may appear to be against the rules, but after all the teacher was new and may didn't bother at all.

While all of them kept to join into the conversation with their handsome teacher, Ryu's thought seemed to turn somewhere rather awkward. Once the angel used her as his sex slave and maybe Mr. Razin would have an opinion about that as well, of course she wouldn't reveal that she got used as one but maybe he would be ready to give her a wise answer. With that thought in her head, she'd raise her hand just after he gave the girl an answer.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:19 pm

The students embarrassment was not helped by Seraph's first reaction to her question, he laughed briefly and when he stopped a smile was on his face. Now why would you want to know that? Sexual relations between students is against the rules. He let the silence draw on for a second before he continued. Than again, a teacher showing up late for class is also against the rules. Which means I don't have the right to scold any of you from breaking them. As to your question, it varies from girl to girl. There are a number of areas that are usually very sensitive on a female body, although the exact sensitivity varies from individual to individual. Some of the more common areas are, obviously, the breasts, nipples, Areola and the clitoris. But their will always be a number of other spots that will work, and my advice would be explore and find them yourself.

The question answered he looks around the room, and when Ryu's hand goes up he smiles at her and asks Go ahead Ryu. This could prove very interesting indeed.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:54 am
Profile YIM

Ryu dropped her hand again after Mr. Razin adressed her to speak, she didn't want to hesitate it at all but swallowed hard before she was able to say a word anyway. Others already asked rather stupid questions in her opinion, but there had been something in her mind, this thought annoyed her for quite a while now and she wanted to know more about it.

Well, Mister Razin... I'd like to know your opinion about slavery in conjunction with sexual activities, like a slave and master relationship. And if a woman could actually be affected enough by someone else to volunteer for such an action, like mind control or something like a trance. That's all I want to know for now, if you don't mind, sir.

She could have chosen better words to explain her problem, but after all she could feel some gazes resting on her and she disliked to thought someone paid attention to her if she didn't want them to. Her red eyes focussed the teacher ones deeply, not knowing what he is going to say anyway or when her last class for the day is going to end.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:09 pm

As Ryu asked her question, and one that was about her relationship with him no less, Seraph's smile fades slightly. This is an opportunity, but the answer would have to be chosen carefully. Seraph has found he rather enjoys taking the guise of Razin and filling in as a teacher, and he does not want to spoil an entire classes first impression by a careless answer to that question. He notices that another of the students is staring intently at him as well as Ryu. No doubt she has suffered a similar situation.

I don't mind Ryu, I did ask for any possible question after all. That is a rather ... interesting question. Psychology is a complicated field, and that is what this falls under. My opinion of that sort of relationship is that as long as both parties willingly consent it is fine, and as long as ones will is against entering such a relationship it should be impossible to force someone to enter it with any conviction. But all sorts of emotions could allow such a relationship to flourish, although of them love is the only one I can think of that would allow both parties to be content with the arrangement.

Hopefully that answer is vague enough to not ruin the opinion of the various students, and yet would make Ryu believe that she had willingly enslaved herself to him. That since both of them had enjoyed it, that she had craved his praise and, by extension, his orders, she had loved him. Of course such an answer would not get her to remain after class, and since it had just been confirmed that at least one other student in this class knew of the monsters that inhabited it and preyed on the students it would be suspicious if he asked her to remain behind.

At least it would if he asked directly. Since I get the feeling that a few of you have personal questions that you would rather not expose to the class, and since this is the last class of the day, I will remain behind after class and you can ask any question you do not feel comfortable asking now after class instead. He would have to observe Ryu, and if she came up with another question it would be fine. If she did not he would have to magically implant one so that she would remain behind.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:31 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu nodded to him in exchange of his answer, but something bothered her about it. His answer made sense, but she thought she had been simply bound to him by his spells and the mana, not willingly serving him. By the thought about that a cold shiver ran down her spine, she knew that she was weak sometimes but not in such an intense way like in her past to get the flowers, this time she wore both of them in her hair, and his praise while serving him. Something made her actually believe in his words, he seemed to be a casual but handsome and wise man, so it must have been true what he said all the time.

Nobody wanted to ask another special question, it seemed like they were some kind of embarassed about it and ended up chatting with each other, most likely they intended to ask him later that day or week instead of after class. Most of the students seemingly got interested in the teacher and would ask him to give them an advice for later, but for now they didn't want to ask further questions after such an intimate one like hers. Even though she thought her question wasn't the best or most creative in the row of the student ones, she was fine with that. The bell rang after a while and seemingly most of the students left the class immediately, maybe to chat with their other friends about their misterious new teacher.

Ryu stayed behind anyway, she waited for the majority of the others to leave while she still sat on her chair. I have to ask another question, sir. Her eyes gazed at the door, the last student immediately left, maybe afraid or simply in a hurry to do something in her leisure time. The redhead stood up, of course she couldn't match his tallness but it didn't matter to her at all, she stood next to her chair now, she kept a rather straightened position. It was one of the teached postures indeed, but if she'd meet her master she had another one or two in mind. Please don't mind my question, sir, but... Which subject do you usually teach, Mister Razin? You seem to know pretty much, so I started wondering where you operate usually.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:51 pm

After Ryu's question the tone of the class seemed to change. While Seraph was still asked questions they were far more general, most were about various school subjects, although a few were questions about his past, his hobbies. For the personal questions he just made up something that seemed 'right' when he considered who he was pretending to be.

Eventually the bell rang, and as the students immediately started to leave Seraph noticed Ryu remained in her seat, her books still unpacked. It seemed she had come up with a question. As she mentioned that she had another question the last student left the room, leaving Ryu and her 'teacher' alone.

As Ryu stood up Seraph slipped his legs off the desk and sat in his chair, waiting for her to ask. Subconsciously he was quite pleased about the pose Ryu took, his lesson had definitely slipped into her subconscious. As she asked the question he offered her an easy smile. Normally? I was hired as a general substitute teacher due to my rather broad knowledge since Shokushu does not teach my usual field of study. What I prefer to teach ... He shrugged. Magic theory, and the theory behind supernatural beings and trying to explain various myths and legends. The three subjects are linked, and also a rather limited field of study. Most schools, and most students for that matter, have no true interest in such things and so it is not something I usually advertise. Most people just mock and laugh when I try and explain the possibility of magic existing.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:10 pm
Profile YIM

While the teacher seemed to get in a rather comfortable pose after his lazy and seemingly casual one Ryu was quite pleased he answered her question, but the content seemed rather amusing than something serious. Magic theory was something that interested Ryu since she arrived and met the first student who was capable to perform some natural involving magic, it would definitely an interesting subject. Still, it wouldn't be that enjoyable due the redhead herself remarkably didn't possess any magical abilities. She thought about it for a second before she responded.

It seems to be a rather interesting subject, sir. It's a pity you are not able to teach what you like, but I guess nobody would laugh about the idea anyway. There are some students who are able to perform magic, I am sure others would welcome a new subject like that. Possibly you could make a request or something, it may be just another expert field but it would be worth trying, sir.

Ryu wasn't quite sure what to think about her teacher now. He didn't appear to be someone who teaches such a subject, even if she tried hardly she couldn't think of the possibility that he seemed to be interested in it. But it wasn't her problem at all, she knew he seemingly liked it and wouldn't complain about the fact either. She smiled at him to underline her statement, a nice gesture meant it may appear more cordial than before.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:21 pm

Considering just how 'dry' and dull the actual theory behind magic is I doubt they would be that interested. Besides I get the feeling that if I took such a class some students would show up for less than serious reasons. When I am teaching a subject such as History, English or Maths I do not care how serious the students in my class are. However when I am teaching one of those three subjects anything less that a completely serious student is irritating, in fact I usually expel them from the class within minutes of it starting.

As Ryu smiled at him Seraph considered how to proceed. He wanted to use this form again, and as such wanted to try and find a way of giving Ryu a 'proper' lesson without revealing that he was in fact Mr. Razin. While his mind worked through possibilities to find the best path to take he needed to keep her talking, keep her distracted. And if he could do it in a way that would further reinforce her enslavement to him ... all the better.

A question, if I may. The question you asked earlier, was there anything more you wanted to know about it? As open as I am in class I felt it was not something either of us would be comfortable discussing in an open classroom, but since class is over I would be happy to provide more elaborate, and specific, answers if you want.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:35 pm
Profile YIM

At his question she was about to tell him everything necessary, but after all she promised not to talk about that she was a slave indeed and the idea to go further into it wouldn't be a good idea at all. The angel treated her as his slave, so to ask someone about this subject may not be a good idea as well even though she wouldn't have to reveal her task in their little relationship.

I thought about it, sir. Well, I'd like to know if it is possible that someone doesn't agree but got forced to do it anyway and later willingly serves someone? You said it had something to do with psychology, yet I have no further questions at all.

She raised an eyebrow at the thought she willingly served the angel and still followed his order not to tell anyone about it, she shook her head to toss the thought aside but a new one popped up. Ryu had been following not only his orders, but a normal pose in front of him seemed to take place in her mind all the time. The redhead couldn't explain why, but the thought about him seemed only to convince her further about her expectation.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:47 pm

'Mr. Razin' closed his eyes for a moment and looked up at the ceiling, almost as if he was lost in thought. After several seconds his eyes opened and he looked back at Ryu. It could be, but only if something already existed inside you that would consent to it. Being forced to be someone's 'slave' could very well have inflamed that part of you, but it could not have created it.

Razin looked unsettled, his smile was gone and his eyes were worried. You would tell someone, anyone, if this was more than idle speculation or academic curiosity wouldn't you? A question that Razin would ask in his role as a teacher, and one that Seraph's orders prevented her from answering truthfully. If she said no it would create suspicion that she had suffered something, and his orders directly prevented her from telling anyone. She would have to reassure him that of course she would, to do otherwise would be to break one of his commands.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:01 pm
Profile YIM

The thought about what her teacher had just stated seemed quite odd. She wasn't that type of person who'd serve someone because she wanted to, neither in her past or in the future. Maybe it was just because the angel used her weakness towards his treatment and she gave up afterwards, but it could be possible she really wanted to serve him. His carefull training had left her behind with some more discipline and a strange sense of duty.

She still looked at him, her face returned into a rather serious one as she analyzed his face expression further. Of course I would, sir. I was just interested in this subject and felt the need to ask. Serious research, sir. Serious research, it seemed like she used this phrase rather often in front of others if something strange occured, but on the other hand she wouldn't disobey and nobody thought she was a normal girl anyway. It didn't matter, if the teacher would try to dig for further information about it the girl would have to dodge his efforts or simply leave. She set up a smile again just before she nodded to him in approval to her own statement as well.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:12 pm

Razin sighed in relief. You had me worried for a few seconds there. He glanced down at the folder he had used as a footrest for the class and shook his head in annoyance. I suppose I need to give Ms. Krysten back her folder and see how she is going. She looked pretty sick when I saw her this morning, hopefully she will get better soon. Is there anything else Ryu? As Razin talked on Seraph used a telepathy spell so that Ryu would hear his voice echo through her mind. Good girl.

When Ryu answered his question that their was nothing else Rain stood and gathered his empty cup and the folder before walking out of the room. No matter how quickly Ryu moved she would not be able to gather up her books and reach the door before it swung shut. Razing continued to walk along until nothing could see him before the illusion faded and he vanished.

Seraph meanwhile had stood up at the same time as casting an illusion to make it appear Razin had walked out. Instead Seraph had walked to the opposite wall, and when the door swung shut Seraph cast a ward around the room preventing the door from opening, or any sound from inside it being carried outside the room.

As Seraph appeared to shimmer into existence, his form in his preferred state that Ryu would recognise instantly, he spoke. A very interesting, and potentially dangerous, question. As he spoke two of his wings flapped slowly around him while the other two were wrapped around his otherwise naked form.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:29 pm
Profile YIM

Nothing I can think of, sir. Just before she stated these words she heard the angel's unique voice within her mind, one of her hands reached up to feel if she suffered from fever or something else, she heard voices sometimes but this time it just seemed unnatural. The redhead stood still and simply watched how the teacher left the room and walked away, down the corridors just before the door swung shut.

Ryu thought about what to do for a second, but if there was a monster in the room anyway it wouldn't make any sense to flee. Out of the corner of her eyes she noticed a movement, rather a shimmer than a movement but it had been enough to know who it was. The student immediately turned to him, red eyes gazed at his form where two of his four wings hid his nudity. After he spoke she performed a deep bow just before she got up again, it looked like she was a female soldier who saluted to her commanding officer with the only exception that her hands rested at her sides. It had been one of the two postures he teached her, this one obviously reserved to test her will by using necessary punishment if she disobeyed and to greet him if necessary, she knew he preferred the one where she would rather kneel in front of him but a little tease was something she couldn't resist even with the discipline he teached her.

I am glad to see you again, master. You may be right, but I have been confident it would be easy to take care of so no need to worry about it. Her thoughts still pointed out the possibility of resistance, she may use it if she'd have the chance to. Of course he would serve her with appropriate punishment, but her earlier personality couldn't be replaced by one simple afternoon in the Basement.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:46 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next