View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
 Art Can Be Fun (Ryu) 

Post Re: Art Can Be Fun (Ryu)
Red eyes followed the movements of Ruby until she reached the point where she had to turn her head, but she didn't. David was still in front of her, so she couldn't drop her defense at that point. The girl suddenly winced and shivered by Ruby's touch, the way she stimulated her felt amazing and one orgasm couldn't satisfy her at all even if Beca did good work. She blushed further and closed her eyes, not trying to reveal how much she liked it but the amount of juices the girl still forced out of her were still enough to prove it. "S-stop that, Ruby... You know I am sensitive down there..."

Abruptly she opened her eyes again, David got hold on to her wrists and tried to pull her arms away from her body. "No, please don't look... Don't do that, I beg you..." Maybe she was just afraid of those things the two of them discovered up in the house and even if she'd like to try out some things, she couldn't simply reveal how much she desired to be touched at that point. As the two of them began to touch her, now that there was nothing left to hide her body, she moaned gently by the stimulation of her sensitive chest. She almost forgot about Beca but when she spoke her head turned slightly, her body weak by their stimulation at that time and the pleasure which ran through her body. "J-just don't s-sit around, do something, please. Ah! Mhh... Please, hurry and help me to get... Ahh... rid of them!"

Maybe Beca had already discovered that she liked it and would help them instead of her, but due the fact she knew Ruby at first, the young woman would assist her instead of the redhead in the middle of those two others. Ruby knew how Ryu worked, how her body reacted to something she did and what she'd need to do so she'd allow her to try rather intimate things. Ryu just couldn't stop to moan, to enjoy their touch while she stared helplessly at the girl on the ground whose brother teased the pink hardened nub of her soft breast. "Please... Mhh... Ah... Ngh... hurry..."

Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:03 pm

Beca looked up at you confused as she bit her lip. “But Ryu I don’t understand? You seem to be enjoying it? Why would you want me to stop it when you moan as if you like it?” Beca said and looked at Ruby and David hoping to understand why. “Please don’t hurt her.” Beca tells the two of them in a pleading voice and Ruby giggles. “Don’t be silly Beca, why would we hurt her? You like her don’t you so how about helping us make her feel really good, start licking her pussy she like you more if you do that for her.” Ruby told you as David continued to play with her breasts with his hands.

Beca looked up at Ryu still biting her lower lip not sure what to do. “All I want to do is show Ryu how much I like her, if you say she like me more if I do this, I will.” Beca waited for an answer from some one before doing anything but Beca was still admiring Ryu naked body as her sex still dripped with her excitement from earlier. David grinned at Ruby and then looked at Beca, “Ryu wants you to lick her she just being shy, cant you hear her moaning with pleasure Beca, so if you want her to like you more then start licking her pussy, watch if she didn’t like this then I’m sure you wouldn’t moan when I do this.” at that point David placed his mouth over Ryu harden nipple and started to suck and lick it as he teased the nub between his teeth. Ruby also helped to make Ryu moan knowing Ryu body and what would cause her to get excited.

Beca still on her knees just watch in aw at the two pleasuring Ryu as it seemed this was like a course in pleasuring someone, Beca slowly moved closer making small steps with her knees getting closer to the action almost near Ryu sex where Beca could see her juices still dripping down the side of her legs, Beca tongue touched the top of her lips looking like she wanted to lick the juices on Ryu legs.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu watched the three of them like a helpless victim, but of course she showed every sign that she enjoyed it. Body fluids dripped out of her cunt while some ran down her thighs and legs, all the time she moaned gently by David's attempts to stimulate her chest. Her weak body could barely show any sign of resistance, even his little efforts to keep her arms away from her body were successful. She could only moan and keep herself as relaxed as possible while the pleasure spread through her sensitive areas.

Her red eyes glanced around, she still faced David right in front of her but she tried to see Beca like the only way to get free so she wouldn't have to stand around, being teased with their stimulation in embarassment. But it felt amazing, at least for the redhead, and so she didn't struggle at all. She was like an object, a living object right in front of them which desired to get satisfied by them even if she denied it. As David mentioned she'd like Beca to lick her like earlier she wanted to protest. "N-no Beca, plea- AHH!" Her words got interrupted by David who played with her nipple, just before he teased it with his teeth. Her body was about to burst, she desired more but couldn't simply tell them, at least at that point.

Ruby nibbled on her earlobe, it was not as pleasant as most things but it could make her as aroused as if her nipple was being teased. Meanwhile she saw how Beca was already below her nether lips, so inviting in the light with her glistening juices covering the whole place. Ryu moaned out when her tongue met those waiting lips, she couldn't stand it anymore. "Beca, please go on! Please! I can't take this anymore!" Desperately trying to receive more pleasure, begging for another release due to such a torture created by less pleasure than she needed. "You three, please do something, do everything you want but please don't stop!"

Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:21 pm

David smiled at Ryu “If you really don’t want me to do this Ryu I wont, I’m not going to rape you but from the looks of Ruby I personally don’t thinks she really cares if she rapes you or not.” David chuckles still playing with your nipples and no longer holding your wrists as he takes up both of your breasts and tease your nipples with his thumbs, Ruby on the other hand slides one of her hands down your stomach reaching down to your pussy, her fingers spreading those lips wide for Beca to see. “Go ahead Beca, stick your tongue in there, she said do everything to her so start eating her out, if you don’t she wont like you any more.” Ruby lied to her about the last part but it was enough to get Beca to move quickly to start licking Ryu clit and thrusting her tongue into the exposed love tunnel.

David though he was no longer holding your hand had continued to play with your nipples and reached his lips to one of your nipples and began sucking on it once more but more slowly this time his tongue encircling your hard nub as he felt the texture, the corner of his mouth twitched into a smile as he done so. The hand that was thumbing the now nipple he sucked on was groping it as the other hand continued to tease that nipple that wasn’t in his mouth.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:12 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu returned his smile with a weak one herself. "It's not considered as rape as long as I don't struggle... AHH! I guess, I like it and therefore it is just sex. Mmmm..." What a dumb confession, but it was necessary for her to say at least something while these people took advantage of her unsealed and willing body. She gently moaned out while he teased her nipples, even after he released her arms she didn't struggle. For now they simply rested at her sides, trembling due to excitement and the pleasure she received by them. Moans weren't the only things they would hear, as Beca began to work on her clit and tight passage she emitted a cry of surprise filled with the lust and pleasure as before. Her eyes gazed down at her, the dripping juices running down into her waiting mouth as if enjoying a tasteful drink.

One hand however couldn't stand it anymore, even if David smiled so teasingly towards her nude body while he worked on her nipples, it reached up to get a light grip on his head, pressing him a little further against her soft orb. There was no doubt how naughty she looked, not quite her normal behaviour when she begged for pleasure over and over again, her body lightly shivered every now and then so she wouldn't collapse, that they could keep working on her as good as possible. "Please more, I need more! It feels too good, so good I never want it to stop!"

Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:05 pm

David moan in delight into her breast as his hands slid to her back in between Ruby and her body moving them down to Ryu round ass cupping her cheeks in his strong grip, Beca who was ravaging Ryu clit with her juices all over her face probed Ryu love hole with her tongue enjoying the taste of Ryu pleasure as she slowly moved her own hand down between her legs and started to play with her own flower as she moans into Ryu flower. “Will you look at this David, Ryu so willing now and she wants more. You think she like her hole filled with your cock?” Ruby grinned at David who was busy sucking on Ryu nipple and being pressed closer to her orb, as he felt Ryu light grip on his head letting her guide his head as she pleased with her fingers in his hair.

Beca started moaning some more as she played with herself, the way she moaned it sounded like she was getting close to another orgasm, Beca tongue becoming more erratic the closer Beca gets. Ruby starts to laugh as she looks at Beca getting close. “Beca I think Ryu turning you into a real slut.” Ruby teases as Beca begins to blush but doesn’t stop eating Ryu out.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:18 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Stop saying things like that Ruby!" As David cupped her rear in his strong grip, the feeling he could dominate her just as much as Ruby made her begging for more. Ryu cried out again as Beca ravaged her clit while drinking her juices, just before Beca began to please herself with her hand. At Ruby's words she almost lost control about herself, but she had been right at that point. "MH! Yes, I want more... Mmmm... But I am still a virgin... AHH!... and I'd like to keep it this way! Ungh!" She must have looked as heated as someone could be at that point, her body begged for pleasure even if she received so much by them. The redhead released the grip on his head in case he'd accept the offer, it just rested on his head to keep her from doing nothing at all.

The girl under herself seemed to want to please her so eagerly, Ruby's words were almost true. It seemed that the unexperienced girl was close to another orgasm, it seemed to be impossible that a cute and adorable girl like her had never been pleased. "Please David, I will do anything but please do more! Fill me with your cock!" Even at the inexperienced encounter with the male she heard and knew that he could even please her by anal penetration. Beca could even go on this way and wouldn't be very disturbed, at least she wasn't at all with those three working on her.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:10 pm

Ruby begins to giggle at the way you told her to stop teasing Beca, “Aww Ryu did I touch on a sensitive side of you?” once more Ruby giggles as she plays with your breasts as David head comes up from your breast and smiles at you. “So your afraid to loose your virginity then? I guess you just want to save it for the right person then?” David asked you and it seemed he understood about your fears. “Well ill fill you up with my cock, but I wont take your virginity but this might hurt more then taking your virginity would have.” David tells Ryu and breaks contact with Ryu body as he walks away from the orgy that was taking place in the hidden private pool cave where it appeared the only way in and out was throw the pool itself.

Ruby shifts her position to your front now giving your breasts her full attention as she replaced David activities of sucking on your harden nipples, the moans from Beca muffled as they where you able to hear her orgasm and feel her body jerk but she never broke contact with your sex as she did so, her tongue continued to lick and tease your pleasure nub and explore your wet hole, her eyes closed as her face was covered with your juices glistening on her face as it also ran down her front.

Ryu suddenly felt something cold rubbed on her ass and between her butt cheeks as a single finger slowly pushed in her back hole and began to slide it with the chilled lubricant. “I’ll start slowly with you Ryu, maybe it wont hurt as much that way, but you will be filled like you requested, I was happy just sucking on those perky tits of yours but you did say you wanted more.” David told Ryu as he continued to finger Ryu ass.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"I... I am not s-sensitive, Ruby, stop teasing m- AHH!" Ryu moaned out gently as David shifted his position with Ruby and she began to take care of her chest before Beca gave in another orgasm and next to her own sounds she could hear her muffled moans. Due the fact Ruby knew her body already she had been able to perform slightly more effective techniques than David, even if his work felt pleasant hers seemed just to stand above the two of them if they would have worked on her breasts at that point. She could feel how her teeth seemingly teased the hardened nipple and let out a low cry due to her work. The redhead moved a hand up and bit one of her fingers before she gazed down at the two of them in front of her. "Please... Ruby, that's AHH! Not there Ahhh! Mhh... Yes... Beca..."

She pushed her hips slightly forward as David's finger prodded her rear hole so that Beca could tease her further and it even slightly supressed the pain by his gentle thrusts. Her cheeks turned into a further red tone as she could feel the intense pleasure by the two girls, but she realized that it actually felt pleasant the way he worked on her too. "Yes, please go on. Ah! I... I can't wait any longer..." Her body craved for another orgasm and everything that could help her seemed to be accepted.

The hand she bit her finger earlier returned to the someone in front of her, Ruby, as it pressed her a little further against her breasts. She gasped at the sensations they created and her other free hand quickly moved down and stroked Beca's hair before she got a light grip on her head as well, just to press her further against her body's slit. "There, there! That's great... you two make me feel so good..." Either she just praised them or even wanted to motivate David to go on.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Ruby takes hold of Beca hair as her fingers closed with a fist full of Beca blonde hair Ruby pulled her away from Ryu wet pussy Beca face covered in Ryu love juices. “Ow ow ow, Ruby ow stop pulling my hair Ouch!” Beca whined as she followed the direction her hand was moving breaking off her contact with Ryu. “Sorry dear but I think its time to remind you of your place, come with me or it will hurt more Beca.” Ruby tells her and starts to walk over to a low table just slightly lower then the bar in this hidden pool area. Beca followed hunched over complaining as she struggled to keep her long hair from being pulled as she took hold near the base just below Ruby hand.

David grinned as his hand slid into Ryu hair taking hold of the nap near your neck, not so painful as what Ruby was doing to Beca. “Well looks like the party just moved lets follow should we?” David ask as his finger remains stimulating your back hole and keeping you hunched over moving you in the direction of the table. “So how about you put your hands on the table wont you?” David tells you and his foot between your legs kicks them apart spreading your legs wide. “Now this is going to hurt.” David tells you as he let goes of your hair and you feel his manhood resting on the middle of your of your two butt cheeks.

David teased Ryu anus with the tip of his cock getting it wet with her juices and the lotion he lube her tight hole with. “Hope your ready Ryu.” David tells you and at that moment is large shaft thrust into Ryu tight ass hole all the way to the base of his cock. Ruby smiles as she looks at the reaction, Ruby looks down at Beca grinning. “Get on the table Beca or ill take a belt to you, face your wet hole at Ryu.” Ruby orders Beca and she does as she told submissively spreading her legs wide before Ryu showing off her wet slit and blushing, Ruby climbs up n the table and straddles Beca face lowing her hips to her face and Ruby once more looks at Ryu. “Now Ryu would you like me to take a belt to you or will you like to start licking Beca pussy?” Ruby grins after saying that, David cock slowly at first begins to pump in and out of your tight hole as he moans out his pleasure. “Mmm such a tight ass you have Ryu, this must be the first time you ever had anyone in your ass?” David asked not really caring if you answered him.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu barely watched the two as her rear entrance got penetrated by David, the pain Ruby liked to cause reminded her of her own first night with the other redhead who teached her everything she knew until that point. She moaned out gently while the two of them approached the low table, her own hair got pulled in an instant after she watched the two of them. He may have not treated her as harsh as Ruby treated Beca, but almost no people knew about her preference for pain in these situations.

She struggled a little to follow his ordering movements towards the table even if she didn't mind the way the others behaved, it was just to serve Ruby and David with entertainment and dominance due the fact it seemed Ryu and Beca were their new pets or something similar. To underline her protest she gasped and emitted a weak and single "No..." which seemed just as useless as her efforts to keep her arousal back. As ordered her hands got hold on to the low table before he kicked her legs apart, allowing him a nice view of her holes while one of them still dripped due to her orgasm. At his warning she grit her teeth lightly, anxious about what was going to happen.

Ryu cried out in pain as his whole length had made it inside her, she shuddered by the sensations it created next to the pain and her head fell forward for a second before she slightly lifted it to see the smile on Ruby's face. The slightest movement within her made her wince, but then her attention turned to Beca who received an order by Ruby. With the inviting view in front of her she couldn't resist. At her offer she could only smile the tiniest bit her body allowed her to. "A-as if you d-don't know that I'd like both..." Low cries escaped her with every slow thrust he made, filling her with his length and girth while she could only stare helplessly before her head lowered on those glistening lips and she began to tease the outskirts with her tongue.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Beca begins to moan as Ryu starts to lick her wet lips, Beca legs slowly lifts as she places them over Ryu shoulders her face buried in Ruby own pussy where Ruby straddled her face, Ruby smiled ruefully at Ryu. “You enjoying the little blonde pussy Ryu? You seemed to have made her your willing subject.” Ruby giggles. “I didn’t know you had it in you to dominate some one so well and turn them into your own personal slave.” Ruby teased as she grinded her sex into Beca face showing her own joy at being pleased.

The thrusting of David slow moving shaft in your rear entrance, it started to increase in speed, the sound of his chuckle was low, “Your ass is really tight Mmm it feel so good.” David slapped your as cheek leaving a hand print in red on Ryu as it gave a slight sting. “And such a firm ass to boot.” David laugh as he thrust his manhood deeper into your back door, his finger holding firm to Ryu hips pulling on her hip hard as he thrust in, the slapping sound of skin on skin.

Beca legs around Ryu shoulder pulled her in closer forcing Ryu closer as Beca moaned louder which was only muffled because of Ruby pussy that was covering her mouth, the only thing Ryu was able to see was Beca hands that was grabbing hold of the table looking if she was trying to hold back her on lustful desires and make the pleasure last as long as she could, her panting could be heard clearly even of the was stifled by Ruby sex, every moan Beca did seemed to enhance Ruby own pleasures and Ruby was starting to get very aroused by it as she started to play with her own breasts, her nipples already standing erect. Ruby smiled as she watched David fuck you in your ass as her eyes was fixated on your bouncing breasts that swayed back and forth with the momentum of David thrusting. “You like David in your ass don’t you Ryu? This mean your not ever going to be interested in me any more? You want him to put it in your pussy as well?” Ruby laughed.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu continued to tease the outskirts of Beca's lower lips, it got wet in less than an instant though it had been wet before, but not as much. It looked like they could have inserted anything and it would slide in. Her tongue focussed on more direct actions, finally it dug deeper into the folds of her body, every time she withdrew again as his thrusts inside her rear passage allowed her to the fleshy appendage brushed against the girl's clit. At the words of her lover Ruby she wanted to protest. "I-It's not like that... AHH!" Another thrust forced her mouth to enclose the glistening folds in front of her, her tongue continued as before while she drank the love juice of the blonde girl.

He took up speed, the increased pace created a slapping sound every time their hips met. Suddenly he slapped her cheeks and Ryu cried out as she stopped to work on Beca for a second, the burning sensation remained as she quickly got back to work as ordered. She blushed a little further as she noticed her position, the fact she enjoyed such treatment let a cold shiver run down her spine as she emitted low cries while her tongue kept working relentlessly on Beca.

The redhead continued her work dutifully as she noticed the signs of the heavy arousal of Beca, she simply rised the intensity of her movements while she teased the clit of her more often. Ryu herself could barely hide her own arousal as Ruby teased her again, her heavy orbs swayed by the strength of his thrusts in a charming way and even if they were slightly lesser in size at that time, they swelled by her lust and after her orgasm the effect had been increased. She couldn't hide her heated appearance, her partly closed red eyes, her erect nipples, she begged for another release as pain and pleasure mixed and pushed her closer to the edge. Just as Beca she began to breathe deeper and rather panted as his cock rushed back and forth into her welcoming hole. Her gaze met Ruby's all the time, those red eyes met blue ones, due to her behaviour she doubted the two of them were done with Beca and her after this round.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:17 pm

David thrust increased in speed and the way his pelvis hit Ryu butt the sound of the slapping echo in the room, the power of his thrusting was making the low table move as well. Ruby leaned over and started to kiss Ryu gently at first but soon became more passionate her hands caressing Ryu hard nipples as she tweaked and pinched them between forefingers and thumbs, Ruby moaned out loud as Beca continued to lick Ruby velvet pussy making slurping sounds and gasping every so often from your skillful tongue teasing her clit and folds. "Ahh Mmm oh Ryu keep that up Uhhmm, what ever your doing your really getting Beca to improve on h-her licking skills Ahhh!" Ruby panted as David started to chuckle at what she had said.

David hands holding tight to your shapely hips pulling them hard into his pelvis as he moans. "If your ass feels so good I bet your pussy feels even better, but I’m sure you wish to save your self for the right man other then your friend brother." David tells you as you feel another sting to your left butt cheek his strong finger holding firm to your round ass, the power of his thrust never faltering.

Beca moaned into Ruby pussy each time your lush tongue probed her flower her nectar flowing readily for Ryu mouth enjoyment Beca hips bucking for more trying to get more of your tongue inside her wet hole, though it was muffled you could hear her begging for more from you. "Ahh Ahhh More Ryu please, I’m so close Ahh!" Beca moaned her legs still wrapped around Ryu back and shoulders pulling Ryu closer to herself.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu complied and kept working on Beca, her tongue teasing those wet folds and her clit a bit more intense as her fleshy appendage focused on her sensitive clit rather than her entrance, driving the girl closer to ecstasy than before. Though she could hardly focus on the subject as the thrusts kept her moaning and gasping in pain and pleasure, the present of being teased by Ruby like the way she worked on her nipples tossed aside any resistance. Whether or not it helped Beca to improve her skills, it would help the redhead to spend more pleasure for being pleasured in return. Ruby surely knew how to convince people, but her dominance would never be underestimated by anyone.

Possibly it had been his appearance or the way he took hold on to her with such strength, either one seemed to be true to her as she could feel how the waves of pleasure slowly began to well up inside her. She could feel every inch within her, his thrusting made her body move forward and backward in return even if he held her by her hips. Her body was about to give in, she could only hope he wouldn't be done until her climax would hit her, hard and without mercy though it made her look like the sluttiest girl, reaching climax exactly this way.

While her own moans became more frantic she heard how Beca begged for it, begging for her own release while she was about to drive Ruby crazy. Her request had been granted, as long as Ryu could keep her mind without drowning in her own lust she'd give these three whatever they desired. As Beca pulled her closer a bit she began to give her more just as she wanted her to, driving her tongue along the borders of her lower lips and after each line she teased the clit for a moment before repeating the basic movement.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next