View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:24 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next
 Challenges... for Cassie 

Sweat drips from me forehead to run down me nose an a splatter on the dry stones below me….a slightly widening stain. Nostrils flare, with each labored breath….like a runner deprived of his mouth. Anger, oh yes that to…to think that this could happen at a school, as a part of punishment for an offense that wasn’t me fault. Well that’s how I tell it anyway.

The beast steps o’er to the dials that I know now control this thing, his wrist barely moving as it rotates. Instantly I feel it…the change as my torment grows….faster they pump in an out, not pleasant…not enjoyable but rather a relentless assault that heats up me inside with shear friction. I try an relax, but the position makes it harder. Me shoulder scream out as the muscles quiver.

But me breasts…I shake with the sensation thar, alien in its goings on, like them two jiggling orbs are only barely a part of me body. Pleasure comes from them as if me lover was fondeling and a sucking on them. For a moment I try and move um off the floor an only succedd in a lil movement that sends shutters of electricity to me center an makes the assault at the other end more uncomfortable.

Me face feels like it pulses with blood. I want to scream at him, berate him an his mother for this…to pray aloud to me father that art in heaven an ask why…. I grow light headed, stars swim before me eyes as me breathing escalates. I…. hyperven…..calm….I can’t ….terror….to escape for I …do…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun May 13, 2007 7:36 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard looked at her reddening face, listened to her hyperventilating. It knew she couldn't last long like this. The alien waited another forty seconds to stop the device, pulling a lever and turning down the dial. Rather than a sudden stop, which could injure her, the pistoning metal phalluses took ten seconds to slow down first. As for the collar, it still buzzed, but now Cassie only felt a tingle.

The slack on the straps instantly dropped, leaving Cassie able to rest on the floor, though still tied.

Sun May 13, 2007 11:22 pm
Profile YIM

The black closed in….the giant moving to them dials an levers an things…..blackness, I welcomed it with open arms if only to put me out of me misery. An then the sensations slowed, like time slowed….

I slowly settled with me chest upon the floor, head tilted towards the thing that did this to me…the blackness never taking me. I breathed, finally slowing to a normal rate as I remained pinned upon the unmoving shafts. A final flare of me nostrils, then looking at the critter with eyes of steel an hate….the bible tells us not to hate….but it was really hard right now, I mean I don’t think I had another cheek to turn right then….

I brought up me head me neck muscles standing out like ridges from a mountain….an screamed at him….no doubt he’d now what.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon May 14, 2007 5:44 am
Profile WWW

"Ah, good, the machine works!" Alucard exclaimed, looking into her hate-filled eyes. "Now you can clean it."

The alien picked up Cassie's clothes, books, papers, and the like, and put them into her bag. Alucard then opened a panel in the wall, where it deposited the bag. The panel slid shut with a click. Alucard turned to the redhead.

"...Or would you prefer to test the collar with another device?"

Mon May 14, 2007 5:57 am
Profile YIM

Shaking in the restraints in order to get out of um I gave the only answer I knew I could. Mumbling form behind the gag…..still pinned….anger in me eyes, for a moment I couldn’t decide whether it be better to claw at him if he let me go or to clean the machine….somehow I didn’t think he’d be a man a his word no how….an seeing as to how he’d jus dumped me clothes in the back pack and gotten rid of it…well at least I still had me undies round me legs and me bra on the floor.

Perhaps I could salvage a lil bit a dignity. SO I stopped, an waited like a good girl…still mad as a hornet though.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon May 14, 2007 6:15 am
Profile WWW

Alucard undid a strap around one thigh, then the other. Alucard undid almost every strap. Rather than remove the collar strap, the alien saw fit to remove the fastenings that made it part of the machine. It disconnected and became as a normal studded collar. The monster considered removing the gag, but saw no reason to do so.

Mon May 14, 2007 11:25 am
Profile YIM

Muscles protested in pain as me hands came free and me arms dropped like so much cement to the floor I lay on. Each arm dead to me. Still the thing didn’t release me from the one ‘bout me hips….but at least me legs were free, protesting me every move I gingerly stretched um. Shaking a bit to get the blood to a flowing. Breathing came a lil easier. I took a big un, me bum still in the air an all exposed, me legs and arms a flopping ‘bout me body like fish on land. I could feel the blood pulsing through me veins, warmth returning, heat soothing aching muscles.

Using me fingers I struggled to get me hands to me head. The gag wuz a coming off an then I wuz gonna let him have it, even if I still hung…well maybe not….not till I wuz free an at least could run. … I kept me eyes averted from the beast of me torture, kept them averted so as to not let him know what I wuz a thinking and how sore I wuz. Slowly I inched the nonfunctioning limbs to me head, fingers crawling past me braid in order to feel behind me head for the straps, or buckle or knot that would let me get rid of this infernal red ball. Every second I expected the hands to close o’er mine….wondering when he would stop me slow progress.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon May 14, 2007 7:28 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard watched her move her arms as if they were made of wood as Cassie tried to remove the gag. However, as she felt along the gag, it was slowly revealed to her: there was no buckle, no catch or knot. The strap was a single unbroken line around her head, holding the red ball firmly in her mouth.

Alucard knew it the moment she discovered it, and grinned at her.

Mon May 14, 2007 11:08 pm
Profile YIM

Fingers played along the strap without success…how I wondered. Pulling on the lil black strap an it didn’t budge a bit. Frantically I started a trying to get me fingers up under the strap, strangely I couldn’t. Me eyes met the yellow eyes of hell then, noting the curl in his lip, the way his eyes seemed to dance in merriment at me ill begotten attempts at a getting rid of this rubber ball in me mouth. I screamed ‘gain at him, me face red with frustration. Turning for a moment to get me wits an a stop those haunting eyes from a being in me vision.

Sighing as I got me hands round the belt in me middle an a letting it loose…crumpling then upon the floor but able to at least slide me panties up a covering me bare mound an quivering pinkness. I sat then, me back to the critter an gathered up me bra to put me self right fore I faced me tormentor.

Me hands wind to the black collar about me neck, looking to remove it as well while I stood an turned to face him….fingers danced along the edges of the collar seeking its release while I looked him in the eyes me lips stretched wide about the ball.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 15, 2007 5:17 am
Profile WWW

Before Cassie could remove the collar, it began to buzz again, seemingly of its own accord.

This time Cassie's firm breasts were not the only target. The student felt the waves of pleasure all over her smooth skin, the lover's caress on her face, her chest, her slender legs. The feeling was slightly muted where her panties and bra covered the soft skin.

Alucard sat down on the stone floor next to her to watch.

Tue May 15, 2007 2:32 pm
Profile YIM

sounded close at hand. All across me skin the surface tingled with sensations of a breeze …. No, becoming deeper, something ummmm, good.

Looking back at the creature I could see that smirk curl his lips once ‘gain. That an the light buzz near me ears wuz enough to tell me that these feeling ‘bout me skin wuz his doing. I fought it….fought back the touch that Hanaji, or Violet, or Suriel could give me with their hands, their bodies. No it jus wuzn’t right this, an I had to fight it. Hardening me stance, feet shoulder width apart, me hands on the gentle swell of me rounded hips I focused on breathing. In an out….gentle like. He’d lied to me, I wuzn’t down her to clean nothing, rather to amuse him and that game wuz o’er. Me fingers curled into me flesh were the line of me panites wuz, trying to keep um fixed in place while the unseen hands tormented me in the most pleasurable ways.

Things wuz a happening that I couldn’t let happen. I could feel it, inside an out. The bra felt tighter…nipples harder….still I stood me ground fearing a lil that this wasn’t the worse he could bring upon me tortured soul. I flicked me head to keep the salty bead of sweat form trickling into me eye….I felt another running down to the tip of me nose…...

Heat rose about me….concentration making me heart beat a lil faster….or wuz it something else. I banished the thought an looked at him….waiting for his words, showing him me strength a purpose an all. I reckon we looked kinda like two of them gunfighters in a wild western movie, cept I wuz doing all the sweatin’ an he wuz doing all the grinning……

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 15, 2007 7:29 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard maintained its grin as it said to her, "You know, Cassie, I believe it is time for you to test another machine. Maybe this one will teach you to give me the proper respect..."

Alucard looked down at Cassie, for even sitting on the floor, the alien was still taller than the student.

Tue May 15, 2007 9:17 pm
Profile YIM

The giant looked down upon me a small downward crease to his lips…the eyes said I wuz in trouble an for a moment it brought pure pleasure to me heart as I fought the sensation that coursed across me skin. Then that mouth moved and the words came out hitting me like a grand piana would from a 5th story window. Me foot shifted backwards….pivoted in the ball of me foot, me toes gripping the rough surface of the floor I pushed off an ran….ran for that there door with all me speed.

Thar wuz no way I wuz going in another of them machines. Test, use, clean I wuzn’t getting near the vile things. Feet hit the surface an a rolled off of um as I pumped me arms an hit the door with a resounding thud. Me shoulder ran fire through me side from the impact….remembering afterwards that yep, I’d surely pushed the door inwards to get into the room. Frantically I pulled on the handle, nothing a budging fore I sank to me knees in a puddle of flesh….a few last thumps of me clenched fists against the door….traveling lower an lower till I lay upon the hard stone floor. Curling into a fetal position, tucking me head in an still feeling the caress, like mom now, but not like her…it touched every bit of me in familiar ways that kept me heart a racing an threatened to engulf me in desire…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed May 16, 2007 5:36 am
Profile WWW

The more Cassie fought the collar, the harder it fought, even going so far as to numb out the pain of Cassie's shoulder, both from where she hit the door and when she had been tied.

"If you don't like it," Alucard reminded, "I could always eat you. That would teach you your place..."

Wed May 16, 2007 5:44 am
Profile YIM

It was the threat that brought me head back up, me eyes laden with the fear of the words unable to tlak back, unable to beg, to plead me case…so I swung me head to and fro…then stopping. Looking back down at the floor. I had to be brave, god had put me in the lions den an perhaps that wuz the lesson here. Maybe if I wuz brave he would set me free.

I got me feet under me an walked towards the sitting monster of a critter keeping me head down. Barely a sound cept the light pitter patter of me feet. I let me hips sway this time, trying to do anything to avoid me death at this things hands. I place one foot in front of another, coming off me toes so I bounce an other things move as well. I don’t want a machine, I don’t want to be eaten. I stop, standing before him, head down.
The large breath pulls at me bra as me chest rises and then falls, the sensations of the caress sending heat along me nerves that pools in me middle down low. Then, willing me hands be still till I clutch them behind me back and await his verdict.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed May 16, 2007 6:20 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next