View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 A dance of remembrance (Ryu) 

Post Re: A dance of remembrance (Ryu)
Compare it to my own activities? My my... Sounds weird even if you mean that you do them because you like them. Rahs was certainly fond of the redhead. She was one of the most interesting students in the whole school and had a great body. Her attitude and manner of being around others always allowed him to do something about it. And that night, things went like he wanted, though, it would of course to any other monster thanks to the prom.

Ryu smiled at him before slowly placing the glass on her lips and drinking the aphrodisiac like if it were a soda, the effects being stronger and immediate. In that moment the signal was given and darkness covered all of the rooms if not the whole school. Monsters crawled out of their hiding places and the disguised ones took their costumes off. In less than a few seconds, the girls' fate was decided.

Rahs looked straight at her red eyes and heard her answer that the costume she was wearing was easy to take off. Her response was amusing to him, causing him to chuckle and draw his hand back to cross it with its similar. "Fine then, Ryu. But if you're gonna undress, then make it entertaining for me," the mercenary told the student, looking at her carefully with his bright blue eyes.

He was expecting Ryu to take off her costume in the most sexy way she could. She was, after all, his until he was satisfied with her or she wouldn't be able to go on. That night would last a real long time for him at least. But it seemed that before she undressed for him, the extraordinary scene that was happening around them took her attention completely. Rahs, however, was not as interested in it as the redhead. In the slave pens and some spoils of war consisted of the same orgy. Why to see when you can be in it, he used to think in such events.

Every single girl that was in the Medieval Fantasy room was being raped by at least one monster. Most of the creatures were very possessive of their prey, but some considered it more entertaining to gang up on a poor student. At first, every female was crying for help, panic taking over the prom, but it did not take long for the cries of pleasure to get mixed with the fearful cries. Almost every piece of clothing was gone, a few flying in the air before landing on a table or a structure. The savaged girls were nude in no time, but some kept a few strands of clothing for a few creatures couldn't wait any longer to rape them.

The touch on her chest, however, attracted Ryu's attention again and told Rahs of her fondness of voyeurism. "Oh, I know. Me too, but I rather play the game than watch it," the mercenary replied, letting the redhead know of his preference.

Ryu and the alien had to talk a bit louder than usual due the sounds of massive orgy that was being recorded by the staff. Little did they know of the true intention of the prom. As if aching for pleasure as well, the redhead couldn't help but to look as heated as the rest of the girls thanks to the drinks. "I'm glad you're not gonna give me trouble. What I have in mind first, is that you undress for me and then you can worry about what's gonna happen next," Rahs replied to Ryu. The brown clothe he had around him would go disappear like any other piece of clothing in the room, but for now, he wanted to see the redhead get rid of hers first.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:03 pm

She smiled brightly and supressed a chuckle at his words about her preference to watch people while they performed intimate activities. His words sounded as amusing as the fact they had been obvious after she made her statement. Her smile remained, she even chuckled for a short moment before she returned to reality. Just watching wouldn't be as entertaining, that's what you think, right? Though I'd like to protest... I have to agree, it's not as funny when so many others are around anyway. It's just not the same game I could watch by any chance.

The fact he wanted her to strip off her costume had been something she could have expected, if he simply ripped it off there wouldn't be much trouble for her. Quite relieved due to the hand wasn't on her body anymore, he should grant him that request that time. Don't let this become a habit, there are always ways to cause trouble. Just enjoy the show while I get rid of this. She pointed at the costume for a second before she stepped back, giving her some space while she saw that no monster put an eye on her.

Actually you are the second one who wants me to remove my clothes 'entertaining'. Guess I'll never know what's so amazing about it you guys always want a woman to do it. To talk wouldn't get her anywhere, it would just increase his annoyance about the way she acted and therefore she began at that moment.

He may noticed that the sword had been real, but she doubted it would harm him and within her state she wouldn't be able to attack anyway, so the scabbard and its content had been placed next to the rock structure at the gym's wall.

Lack of experience couldn't stop her to perform something similar to a seductive dance. A slow, sensual boogie was everything she needed to begin. Meanwhile she began to unbutton the top layer of her clothing, unfortunately there were only two buttons so she had been doing it slowly. After the first button Ryu turned around in a smooth motion and continued unbuttoning. All the time she kept eye contact, offering him a smile while she raised her shoulder slightly so that her shirt slid down a little to expose her shoulder. She extracted both arms from the sleeves before she turned to face her audience again, at the same time she moved her shirt around so that it covered the front of her. Then she let it drop to the floor.

The skirt however shouldn't be that much of a problem for her, Ryu arched her back before she unzipped it and it slid to the ground, revealing her black lace panties. They may not be the standard due to their color and sharp form, but at that moment that didn't matter for her. The skirt went down in a smooth, fluid motion before she stepped away from the place where she dropped it.

Shoes were up next. Due to the scenery she could use a rock structure to put a leg up on it. The redhead ran her hands along her leg, from top to bottom and back again while she made sure it looked entertaining, those seductive movements should only rise the anticipation. She rolled her stocking down her leg to take it off, her shoes on the structure while she allowed the stocking to float to the ground. The same motion had been performed with her other leg afterwards.

The remaining layer of clothing which covered her breasts seemed quite stretched, but it revealed her curves just too well as it only covered her chest. The strands in front were the only things she'd have to open, so it was indeed easy to remove. One button at its front got quickly opened, moving her hips to a rhythm in her head while her dance continued. The strands automatically got limp and the fabric slowly joined the other clothes on the ground.

Ryu covered her breasts, squeezing them towards her own while her gaze rested on his eyes. She stopped for an instant before she released her grip on them, they bounced as she did so for a second. Enjoying yourself? Would you like me to remove the last piece as well or do you want me to stop?

Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:14 pm

"Yes, that's what I mean. And I'm glad you understand my point of view. Though I think I think of it something more than just 'funny'... But at least we enjoy it at the very least." Rahs was still looking at Ryu, with his arms crossed and their red and blue eyes staring at each other, even when her chuckles and smiles seemed a bit confusing.

"Oh? You don't want to perform for me that often then? Do you not like it? Because I'm quite certain that you understand why us 'guys' always ask that of a girl. Wouldn't you be pleased to see another beautiful woman strip for you? To seductively get rid of her clothes and get ready for the inevitable? Maybe there aren't many students that would do that here, but you said it yourself, Ryu. You like to watch as well."

The mercenary replied with his teasing tone at the redhead. She had moved back a little and pointed at her costume so he would know she was about to take it off. He simply nodded and waited for the little show that Ryu was about to do, probably fearing that he would get angry if she took too long. She had reason to fear anyway. He could be less careful with her and even let her be the other creatures' prey for the rest of the night. And those mindless lustful monsters couldn't care less about the students when given the opportunity of the prom.

Ryu put away the sheathed sword away first, a sword that transmitted the feeling of danger even when held in its scabbard. The mercenary sensed that it was real, but of course, there was no way she would be able to use it. Not only he would disarm her easily, but for breaking her promise of causing no trouble, she would have been the main 'dish' for the rest of the creatures in the room. Even if she realized that or not, she wisely put it aside, and continued with her sensual dance.

As if moving with a rhythm inside her head, Ryu unbuttoned her coat, doing it slowly due to there only being two buttons. Even when having her back facing him, she turned her head around to maintain a constant eye contact with him, those bright blue eyes that didn't let any emotion out, but considering what she knew of him, she could guess he was enjoying it nevertheless.

After covering her voluptuous front with the coat and then letting it fall to the floor, she arched her back and proceeded to take off the short skirt she was wearing. It fell limply too, and with a couple of steps, she was out of it, ready to follow with her shoes. Ryu put a leg on a rock structure and then ran her hands along the entire length of her leg, the soft skin reflecting the lights. Her stocking was then rolled down, and then discarded it on the floor before taking off the other one in a similar manner.

The next piece of clothing was the one that covered her soft breasts. It did nothing to cover her curves, instead, her bosom was stretching it almost to an impossible length. But it was for that same reason that after opening the strands in the front, it quickly fell, leaving the redhead with nothing but her panties on. To further tease the mercenary, who was enjoying the show and never let his eyes wander away from the redhead, Ryu covered her sensitive breasts with her hands and squeezed them together, making them look a lot bigger than they already were.

In that moment, she released her hold and the pair of mounds bounced for a second before coming to a rest. It was not certain whether or not the redhead noticed the growing bulge beneath the simple clothe that Rahs was wearing to get used to the costume he had, but it was proof that he was delighted with her performance. "Take it off," he simply said, his voice still having that air of might and dominance. The cool air would contrast soon with the increased body temperature of hers as well.

SFA---

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:31 pm

I... I'd perform something like this every time you want me to, but just in case of your superiority which seems to be an inevitable situation. But, I have to admit I like to do these things every now and then, even if you are watching me all the time. His teasing tone at the next part almost threw her off balance, but she tried to handle it nevertheless while her cheeks turned into a deeper red. I never really tried to deny it, there are... quite a few woman I'd like to watch while they do me this favor... Maybe Ishtar... or Lyndsey... Probably not, but there are some more...

Rahs dominated her. He didn't struggle, didn't force her to perform such things even if her true nature would have denied her attempt to volunteer. She was not the one who could barely handle the situation if she was alone, those other monsters were not as familiar as him so his choice even rescued her for some reason. As you want.

Ryu kept one leg in front of the other with her heel lifted. She put her hands inside the straps so she'd be able to lift her panties away from her legs, then she slowly slid her hands and panties down her body while her body followed the movement at the same time. After they were past her knees, they dropped to the ground without her hands getting hold onto them anymore before she stepped out of them one foot at a time. It may not take as long as he wanted her, though the growing bulge of him proved something else anyway.

At least she could tease him for a second before she had exclaimed she was done. One hand gently brushed against her chest, letting out a low and soft moan as it traced her nipple while a finger circled around it. Due the fact he wouldn't let her do this if it wasn't necessary her arms slowly returned to her sides, offering him a view of her completely exposed body. Compared to the other females around she had been quite lucky with her evening until that point.

But there might have been something else, another move to rise the anticipation again. Her arms crossed behind her back while the one straightened and forced her chest to stand out further. She must've looked like an innocent student who just arrived, the only things that didn't suit the idea of that were her missing clothes. The tease could have been more enjoyable, but he may not prefer to watch after his statements at all.

Is there anything else you'd like me to do? Her voice as sweet and calm as possible, even her arousal and the increased volume around them wouldn't let the facade crumble that she acted like a maid who just finished her ordered work. She might adressed him as a 'sir' or even 'master' at that point to make it more entertaining, though there were other circumstances he shouldn't know about.

Her body was about to struggle against herself, the strong aphrodisiac was quite effective and her mind wanted her to do anything to receive pleasure. Rahs however had control about the situation, so everything she could do was to keep her stance and smile at him, the growing bulge which couldn't be hid by the costume may be the reason and the thought to release that inner fire within her.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:35 pm

"Even if I'm watching you? Haha, right..." The mercenary knew that Ryu didn't mean anything wrong with what she said, but something about her last line made him chuckle. But at least she had admitted her fondness of the sensual dance she was giving the horny alien that kept staring at her with the bright blue eyes. Ryu also admitted that there were a few girls she would like to see stripping like she was doing right then.

To that, the mercenary offered no response but a simple grin hidden behind the mask. And then, the redhead continued to dance for Rahs again, ready take off her last garment and be completely exposed before him. However, being only her panties, Ryu took them off with a smooth motion that her body followed, and soon she had discarded them like the rest of her costume.

Ryu felt, though, that she had been to quick for the mercenary, and decided to tease him before finally claiming she was done. Her hand moved to her heaving chest, and brushed her nipple with her finger, drawing out a moan due the increased sensitivity of her mounds. After that, she put her arms by her sides, letting Rahs devour her body entirely with only his eyes.

But if that wasn't enough, the redhead then crossed her arms behind her, straightening her back and making her voluptuous breasts stand out even more. And like a slave girl that just finished one of her master's orders, or like the maid that just finished her chores, she asked Rahs if there was anything else she could do for him. The possibilities were endless.

Her sweet and calm voice were acting like a mask for her uncanny arousal and anticipation of experiencing huge amounts of pleasure, but she kept the facade up even when the whole room was holding the great orgy. "Come here and take my clothe off," he ordered again. The brown fabric was simply wrapped around his entire body, acting like a reminder for Rahs that he was wearing a special costume in the prom. But that was no longer necessary and wanted to let the redhead take the garment off herself. He uncrossed his arms and waited for her to do as she was told.

SFA---

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:02 pm

Her body bowed slightly at his order before the student made her way towards him to fulfill her new task. She tried to move in an attractive way, her hips moving more than necessary as she strutted so the space between them got smaller and smaller until the point she stood in front of him. It seemed quite strange to see him with more clothing than he usually wore, but it didn't matter as long as she'd get what she desired just as much as every other one at the prom even if they'd have denied it.

The expression on her face seemed thoughtful as she got hold on to the end of the brown fabric, slowly removing it by walking in a circle around him. Every now and then she continued her tease, her luscious chest brushed against his body, most likely his back to rise the anticipation at first while the cloth seemed to disappear from his body just as brief as her movements, it didn't take long but someone could complain about her pace.

Ryu got rid of the fabric due the fact she had to step one more circle around him before she was sucessfull, letting it fell limp right behind his back. Then she slowly walked in front of him, leaned forward against his body as her arms got hold on to it again, her soft orbs firmly pressed against his front before she withdrew and released the cloth from his wearer, revealing his familiar appearance, wearing his boots and mask additionally to his gauntlets. She made one step back and placed it on the ground carefully in case it should stay clean, but not right next to them of course.

Then she stepped back in front of him, crossed her arms in front of her to return the earlier view of her chest, making it appear larger than it actually was. Due to her role she smiled and kept her voice as before, she didn't really mind the orgy around them anymore. But even if her 'master' was around, this should work just as good as he wanted it to work. It was a pleasure to remove your clothe, master. Do you want me to do something else to fulfill your desires?

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:37 pm

The redhead approached the alien that would give her the pleasure that she desired. Not only because of the aphrodisiac she drank from him, but it started since she drank the punch. The modified drink would bend all the girls' desires to want and enjoy the orgy that was unfolding in that moment, or at least the more difficult girls.

Ryu walked slowly towards him, swaying her hips like if walking on a fashion show and stood right in front of him before taking the end of the clothe and walked in a circle, unfolding the fabric, unveiling more and more of his muscular body, all the while teasing the mercenary with her luscious mounds.

When she let the clothe stay limp on his back, Rahs was about to get disappointed with her and started to think he would have to punish the redhead, but the curvy girl didn't take long to get in front of him and press her bust against him as she reached around for the clothe and took it away, discarding it nicely on the floor before turning to him again.

Ryu crossed her arms in front of her, making the size of her already big mounds appear much larger. With that sexy pose and her charming voice, she referred to Rahs as her master and asked if there was anything else she could do. He really didn't care if she had treated another monster like that before, for he thought of her as his since a long time ago and the way she addressed him that moment only made his thoughts stronger. However, the fact she did so to only pleasure herself quite proved that she didn't think the same thing.

"Why don't you pleasure me first before I take you like the rest of the girls?" The mercenary was referring obviously that Ryu should take care of the throbbing large cock before she could enjoy the night like the rest of the girls. It was what he wanted anyway. Rahs wanted Ryu to want the pleasure the rest of the girls in the prom were feeling. Even if their moans and cries were mostly ignored by the two of them, it was obvious that the redhead was as aroused and filled with lust like all of them, and she had to wait to be taken like them.

SFA---

Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:01 pm

In her eyes he had been nothing more than an opponent, someone she could struggle against even if it meant she may end up punished or raped every single time. He was a playmate, they treated each other fair due the fact they knew how to handle each other and therefore it was just a game they played and the winner seemed obvious at the beginning. Not to lose against him made everything much harder to admit, even if he he was the one she was afraid of and was pleased to meet him at the same time. At the prom they made jokes about each other and she didn't cause any trouble, nor did he, so everything next to that fact seemed to work fine.

If you want to... I am confident I might arrange that. The way he denied her pleasure bothered her for some reason, but if it would get her closer to her goal she wouldn't miss the chance. But even if she liked to do these things, she couldn't help but struggle against the idea she really wanted to do it. If it wasn't him, there would be someone else waiting for her, so she got forced to spend time with him and even if he could fulfill her desires, she didn't want to be there without any chance to win the fight against the punch and aphrodisiac.

But she 'needed' to be taken so bad. Ryu approached Rahs and knelt down in front of him, her eyes looked up at his bright blue ones before they returned to the object he ordered her to work on. The redhead kissed the tip of his throbbing cock so it reacted with a rather intense throb, almost awaiting her next move. One hand of her reached up and got hold on to the base of his shaft before she opened her mouth slightly as her fleshy tongue lightly flickered against his hardened tip to taste it.

Her tongue ran along the side of his cock, forcing his member to its fully erect state while she also teased the lower side of his prick. She continued for a short time before she returned to her earlier kneeling position right in front of his cock before she opened her mouth again and slowly forced him inside her as her lips got hold on to the erected member, creating a suction whenever her head bobbed back until the point only his tip remained inside just so she could easily insert him again. Meanwhile her tongue worked on his hardened tip, flickered, licked and tease his sensitive tip as her eyes gazed up to his, her free hand remained without work to do for now due the fact to pleasure herself wasn't an option.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:56 pm

Ryu's words seemed to linger in the air for a few seconds, her sensuality and lust keeping them hovering around them as she struggled in her mind to clarify if she did it to keep Rahs as the only company he could 'trust' or because she loved every part of it. It of course, didn't matter for the mercenary. He was fine with simply taking the redhead's body whenever he wanted and however he wanted.

Her red eyes stared at his before planting a kiss on his member's tip, sending a sudden flow of blood to the prick and making it throb strongly before her. One of her hands took hold of the base as her tongue started licking the tip and the side of the large member. Under the redhead's magnificent actions, Rahs' member finished growing quickly to its fully erect state while she kept working on it, making her hand and face shift lightly to keep working on the hardened phallus.

The redhead's tongue kept licking the huge, throbbing member and its more sensitive lower side. She repeated that movement to increase the mercenary's anticipation and she was doing well, making Rahs eager to feel what she would do next. And as if finally satisfying his curiosity, Ryu opened her mouth and let the massive member in her mouth, lips tightening around its girth and started to suck it. Her mouth's warm and wetness immediately send a wave of pleasure through the entire length, which caused Rahs to groan lightly in approval of her actions. While her lips created the suction, her tongue kept flickering and working on the cock's length and sensitive tip, wetting the entire member as she expertly sucked it.

It was then that Rahs noticed that Ryu was obeying carefully his orders and kept her other hand at her side, not trying to give herself pleasure. He grinned at this display and decided to tease the redhead with a bit of pleasure. A sucked sprouted from his sick, the tendril moving hypnotically through the air as it approached Ryu's large, soft mounds, bouncing slightly as she moved her head and her breath became deeper. The closed tip fondled her breasts, squeezing them and pushing them together as the length wrapped one of them. It lifted one as if trying to see how much they weighed and then slowly revealed the eager sucker, planting it right above her left nipple, and started to work on her sensitive nub. However, he only did that to let Ryu know she was doing well, and was not planning to pleasure her completely with the sucker, and so, it was obvious even for her that the sucker didn't act so good as other times, the great pleasure it could manage to bring to the redhead denied to her, and yet, what it was doing was enough to motivate her further.

SFA---

Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:57 pm

She kept working on his member as before, the praise of a groan of pleasure emitted by him had been at least some motivation, the pleasure she needed closer with every second she pleased him good enough. Ryu noticed a single tentacle hovering around, yet not doing anything special to her as usually. Due to her focus on him she had barely time to react to the charming movements of the appendage as it fondled her soft orbs, however she let out a soft and dull moan as her breath became deeper and the sucker worked on one of her pink nubs. The sign of a praise had been imprinted in her mind already, the idea that he only used it to tease and motivate her seemed logical, the sucker didn't work as efficient as usually so it was obvious for her. Her eyes returned to his while her head followed the earlier rhythm.

Half of his length had been covered by her mouth and the area behind it, while her head moved forward her hand stroke his shaft into the opposite direction so they met in the middle. Her tongue gently teased the lower side of his cock as it licked across its surface which seemed quite difficult to perform. While her head moved backwards her hand did the same, going back to the base of his cock where the movement began. First she withdrew slowly, her tongue began at the bottom of his shaft and licked upwards until only the tip remained. At this point her tongue focussed on the hardened and rather sensitive tip to send waves of pleasure through his nethers eagerly. By the work of the sucker she let out another moan and repeated the action.

Slowly she raised her free hand, it reached up and got hold on to his balls. Not really a grip had been on them, she rather gave them a gentle massage, sometimes she scratched them lightly with her fingernails. This may or may not increase his pleasure, but it'll support her in the future because if he is about to orgasm, they will tighten within her grip so she'd know when it's time for the finale.

Ryu teased him, keeping her movements slow to rise the pleasure and the time she'd work on his cock before he'd cum. He may be interested in fast or abrupt satisfaction, but even if her arousal reached higher and higher levels every second she spent working on him while the sucker worked on her soft mound, she didn't mean to annoy him with too quick motions. After all he had control, he was the master in this case and he'd give her an order if he intended to make a change. Meanwhile his cock had been coated by her saliva, her head began to move in a slight clockwise motion as her actions continued.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:55 pm

The redhead didn't need any motivation, though, driven by the sheer lust that filled her body due the arousing drugs she had consumed that evening. And when the sucker teased her, she kept doing the same actions, firmly sticking to her procedure of pleasing him with the motions that kept him anticipating when she was going to do something different and better, like she used to. Keeping the steady rhythm and amount of pleasure flowing, she looked up at his blue eyes that were watching her like a hawk about to get its prey.

She was synchronizing the movement of her head with that of her hand, making them meet in the middle when her mouth struggled to get half of his length, and her hand gently stroking the cock's girth. The phallus pulsed in her mouth, reacting to her expert technique: the hand that stroked back to the base and the tongue that kept licking the lower side. However, the moment that most gave the mercenary that feeling of pleasure was when she focused on the tip, sucking it and licking it, sending the waves of pleasure through the giant member and making a unique warmth appear in his loins, spreading to his legs and torso.

Her movements kept being slow, making the moment even more pleasurable. Even if the mercenary liked to be satisfied quickly by a girl, he obviously didn't mind of a greater feeling could be brought by slow and careful actions, just like Ryu was doing. She moaned occasionally due the sucker, but never sped up nor slowed down, sticking to the motion and rhythm that she knew Rahs was loving.

And then, her other hand raised to work on his balls. Her touch on the sensitive testicles only increased the pleasure she was giving him, making his cock throb intensely again, no need for words to let Ryu know that she was doing perfectly. The soft scrotum was massaged by the redhead, and to further please him, she scratched it lightly while her palm kept caressing them, feeling their light weight just like the tentacle was doing with her orbs. It didn't take long for the pleasure that kept swelling in his cock to finally get him to the edge. The mercenary was close to cumming now, his massive penis pulsed constantly in her mouth and his balls tightened in Ryu's grip, just like she planned to know when the time was close.

SFA---

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:33 pm

At first there had been some ways she would like to end it, but then she stuck to the traditional way again. As his ball began to tighten as expected, she performed something she always did if a male was about to release himself while she worked on him with her mouth, tease him a little further and then take it in as deep as possibe before the man reaches the point of pure satisfaction while he shoots cum down her throat. That's what she did at that time, her movements seemed to increase in intensity the tiniest bit, it was the highest amount of pleasure she could spend seconds before he'd fill her, however her earlier movements remained and just slightly faster as the inevitable event approached her, she could feel how his cum made its way forward due to her hand which got hold on to his shaft.

A little adjustment of her neck allowed her to get it further down her throat, hoping to make it feel like a real pussy due the fact she heard it would feel like that if a girl did a good enough job. Her skill may not be good enough, but she did good enough for him anyway. Not to mention what she had learned the time they didn't meet, it seemed obvious that she seemed to be rather skillfully compared to their first meeting. The fact that Rahs tricked her with his disguise made it appear like he won a challenge, but she used the idea to keep going without any attempt to fight only.

Half a dozen thrusts of her head later the point was there, the penetration of her throat ended and she withdrew until he could only fill her mouth so that she'd have to swallow it in front of his eyes. Not that she liked his cum, in fact she did, but some others conversations had revealed that males seemed to be interested in watching a girl who swallows their semen, no matter what. Due to the lack of orders this seemed to be his intention, having her around to test her promise not to struggle against him even if he performed the same things with her as usual. It was the point his cock exploded within her mouth, filling her mouth with his seed as her lips gripped his shaft tightly so nothing would escape her.

The first wave had been quite much, the body fluid made its way down her throat as she slowly began to swallow it while her gaze stayed on his eyes, her expression revealed submission and the usual fear as tiny threads of his cum ran down her chin by the amount he inserted. It made her appear submissive, she doubted that he disliked it and her revealed fear may just increase his feeling of dominance. Squirt after squirt began to cover the insides of her mouth as if a wave hit a cliff and tried to climb up just to fall down again.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:24 pm

Ryu's efforts to please the tall mercenary increased as his balls tightened and his orgasm was approaching quickly. While the sticky liquid travelled around his loins, the redhead managed to move her hand and mouth faster, trying to give the most pleasure she could before getting her mouth and throat filled with cum.

And if that wasn't enough, she even adjusted her neck and tried to take as much of the colossal phallus in her mouth, the tip and a little bit more reaching her throat, causing a very familiar feeling around his girth that made Rahs tried to distinguish it while her could feel how the cum was about to be shot into her mouth. The feeling was practically that of a real pussy, her throat managing to imitate the tight walls of her sex until the time had come and she pulled back slightly to prevent from choking.

The semen filled her mouth quickly, large amounts of the hot, sticky fluid being swallowed slowly by Ryu but it seemed like she had to be faster, due the first spurts were starting to escape from the tight lips and dripping down her chin. She thought Rahs would love it if she would swallow it all, and she was correct, but even if she didn't he would like it nonetheless, it really didn't matter much to the lust-filled alien.

Even after acting so confident and sure moments ago, there was no doubt that Ryu's eyes were filled with a peculiar fear and the submission that she didn't tend to show. Their eyes stared at each other, as the orgasm died down and soon his massive cock stopped throbbing in her mouth. Her actions were really different from the first time they met, and Rahs noticed her new experience, laughing a bit at her. "I didn't know you train so hard here, I may have to give the monsters a thank you note!"

After any other drop left was sucked by the redhead and consequently she had swallowed all of the cum. His large cock was released from her mouth and Rahs knew it was time to start fucking Ryu for real. He had wasted enough time with his game of dominance when the prom was made to record how the monsters savaged the poor students, and the mercenary planned to give them something to watch back in Earth. A bunch of tentacles sprouted from his skin and held the redhead's limps quickly, and lifted her in the air. She was given no chance to say something as another tendril went into her mouth, possibly giving her a chance to practice new techniques if she wanted. Her hips were at almost the samel level as his and her exposed slit was left awaiting for the intrusion of his cock, and it slowly was complying.

((Sorry for taking so long to reply. Never had enough time to plan a good reply))

SFA---

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:54 pm

(( Take your time ^_^ ))

Ryu could only watch him in submission as the hot and sticky semen made its way into her mouth and down her throat and she was quite relieved that he eventually stopped to release his cum into her. Though she had enjoyed it, there had been other things she desired more at that point. Just as his cock withdrew she gasped for a moment, getting some more air into her than before.

Even if his comment about her skills made her angry due to her embarassment about the whole thing, she didn't have any time to respond as tentacles held her limps and another tentacle slipped into her mouth in an instant. Her body got lifted, her eyes tried to focus something as she guessed her body was very close to his cock, her arousal as high as before while her body's slit must have dripped like a leaking water pipe, the area around her neather lips twitched in excitement and anticipation.

Her red and lust filled eyes finally gazed up at him again, his muscled chest in front of her while her soft round and respectable orbs swayed slightly at the sudden move of her body as it got lifted. By the earlier view she couldn't resist the idea to get fucked by him again, even if it made her look like a slut. The aphrodisiac had done its work and overtook her body, she could only wait for him to make the move.

As the tentacle thrusted into her mouth her fleshy tongue kept working on it like on his cock before, in fact trying to increase the intensity of her stimulation. She writhed gently as she was held by the tentacles, giving him the obvious sign to start as her body couldn't stand it anymore. Even if it was his decision, her patience was depleted thanks to Rahs work itself, but after all she doubted he'd leave her unattended or even let other monsters have fun with her.

Last edited by Ryu on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:01 pm

The large amounts of the hot semen left her gasping for air as the large member withdrew from her mouth and her submissive eyes could only look at him while she tried to continue breathing normally. It seemed like his comment stirred up her anger a bit, but she wasn't allowed to complain or protest, since her body was quickly held and silenced by his tentacles.

The mercenary could see that her pussy juices were leaking, her body aching to be pleased just like the rest of the students around them. As her red eyes focused on his form again, his were looking at how her nether lips twitched in anticipation. Her large and soft orbs swayed before him, almost at the same level of his muscled abdomen that got closer to her body, the throbbing phallus leading the way.

Her voluptuous body writhed while entangled in the tendrils, making her desire and lust obvious even to the most naive person, and Rahs would be happy to comply. His large hands took a firm grip on her hips as her legs were spread as far as they could her sex could finally feel the hard tip of his member, teasing them and the erect clit that wanted some attention.

Without further delay, he pushed his own hips forward, introducing his cock into her in one strong thrust and even gushing some of her juices out in the process. The soft and tight walls were a great feeling that told him to pull back and thrust again, not holding back and filling her completely. His blue eyes stared at her red ones and one of his hands quickly traveled upwards to one of her mounds, squeezing the soft flesh as if tryng to milk it.

SFA---

Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next