View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:34 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Blob Break (Madison) 

Post Blob Break (Madison)
*The bush along the walkway between the dorm and the classrooms rustled, two yellowish eyestalks peeking out from the top, scanning about. The blob had been incommunicado for a while, but old habits die hard, and soon it found itself starving for new data and information. That nice principal was good enough to keep its natural hiding space all clean, and the underground bunker was well stocked. Now all Anthropological Officer N!xau Cangelosi needed was one of the students to pass by. It knew how to wait. Oh, it sure did. It even had a new deck of cards to play solitaire with...

Wait...did it see a girl come out of the dorms in full dress code? Interesting. It chittered, eyes sinking into the bush, watching the girl approach.*

Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:16 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Blob Break (Madison)
I was walking along, having no class this time of day. Seeing as it was a nice day out, I decided to have a little walkaround, the sash causing some girls to shy away from me for some reason. One girl was having some issues with a vending machine, so I went over and gave the machine a bit of a Techical Tap, letting the girl have her drink.

She was a bit surprised, but thanked me, and ran off with her juice.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:41 pm
Profile WWW

*Hrm, now that redhead was familiar to the blob. Madison, it thinks her name was. A bit of a temper on that one, but tender enough on the inside, and that's what counts. As the girl passes past the machine, towards the bench, it let some of its black tendrils slide out along the sidewalk, hopefully to trip up this...specimen.*

Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:03 pm
Profile WWW

I watched her go off, and I turned the other way and walked down the path. I looked down and saw the tentacles and said "Yeah, right. I know a trap when I see one." and with that, I turned and decided on an alternate path.

(Can't make it too easy for ya. :P)

Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:45 pm
Profile WWW

*The blob chuffed. How DARE she try to take lightly of this necessary data collection! The whole bush lifted up. Now, as a mobile camoflauge unit, Cangelosi followed the girl down the path. Every time she would look backwards, it would plant itself, looking unlike every other bit of shrubbery on campus, and believe it, there were LOTS of those...*

Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:54 am
Profile WWW

Turning off of the path, and walked on down to a nice, shady tree, and sat down, streaching my legs a bit as a bit of snapping and popping was heard from my left ankle.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:58 am
Profile WWW

*The bush rested along just behind of Madison's tree. Poor girl sounded like she needed a nice rest after all. The yellowish eyes peeked out from behind the branches. Best to see her get all relaxed first...maybe let her take a nice nap. That would make things much easier.*

Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:54 am
Profile WWW

A bit of a loud snap was heard, and I said "Ow....that one kinda hurt...but now it feels better." to myself.

I reached into my bag and pulled out a book, and started to read.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:47 am
Profile WWW

*The black vine-like stalks slipped about the tree, draping a little along her shoulders. Nothing too obvious, but those gel tentacles make sure to lightly slide under her armpits, making for a makeshift fastening as she reads. The eyestalks regard her reading material for the day.*

Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:22 pm
Profile WWW

It was a Warhammer 40000 novel. As he slipped the tendrals around me, I reached back and grabbed them. "Can I help you?" I said, squeezing quite hard on them.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:02 am
Profile WWW

*The blob squeals, but it seems not to feel much pain as the tentacles melted about Mads' hand, tangling them as the bulk of the blob peeked over.

"Yeah...kinda...whatcha reading there? That don't look like required reading..."

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:34 am
Profile WWW

"What, never heard of reading for pleasure?" I said, glancing over my shoulder. The look I gave him would've frozen fire, as it was obvious that I was not happy about it.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:39 am
Profile WWW

*The blob seemed not to care a bit, plopping itself into Madison's lap. Felt like a bag of cement went plop on her legs, the tendrils lightly wrapped about her wrists.*

"Well, if ya want to keep reading that while I retag you, that's fine with me. It helps to take the mind off things...that's the truth."

*The eyestalks narrow as the pseudopod wiggles, getting her to part her thighs slightly.*

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:59 am
Profile WWW

I yelped a bit, dropping the book. "Hey!" I said, and started to fight to get him off of me.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 am
Profile WWW

*It was trying to fight a tar baby. Once one fist gets stuck into the blob, it sticks fast, tendrils closing about the limb. Soon the big black bulk presses between her thighs, raising her knees, the tentacles keeping her lower body pinned to the ground as one tentacle holds the book up to her face, almost like a bookmarker.*

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:03 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next