View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Dining with the wife 

Post Re: Dining with the wife
I giggled and looked at the double-pronged strap-on. "Man, that's big...think you can get it all in me?" I asked, turning to Kim.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:55 am
Profile WWW

I giggled as I slip the strap on around my waist and grin "well guess we're going to have to find" I say waiting for her to bend over

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:09 am

I just chuckled and said "Shouldn't you get your panties off first?" to Kim, watching her put it on over her panties.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:13 am
Profile WWW

I blink and slip off the strap on off as I slip my panties out and put the strap back on and grin "heh that's better." I would then walk over to Madison and kissed her softly on the lips

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:15 am

I smiled and kissed her back softly. "Imagine if you were ever cought wearing that in class under your uniform..." I said with a slight giggle at the thought.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:21 am
Profile WWW

"I would go right to the basement im sure." I say with a giggle as I rub her butt cheeks and then played with her breasts "but it would be worth it if I could wear this." I then start to rub between Madison's leg as I kissed her neck softly

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:32 am

I looked at Kim, and gave her a long, deep kiss. "And that would not be good, given what all is down there..." I said, holding and rubbing Kim's sides gently.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:00 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2