View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:32 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Annie to the rescue (Akkiguujin) 

Post Annie to the rescue (Akkiguujin)
I could feel the pool once again calling me. The water slapping the edges that somehow called to me as if it held some secret I could no longer recall. A feeling came across me every time I saw a large body of water…a call like the one that pulled the mariners of old form their ship into the clutches of the mermaids to drawn. It wuz as if I’d once been a mermaid of sorts, cavorting in the ocean. A strange dream filled with desires an lusts that I reckon wuz closer to a nightmare the longer I went with it.

Yet even with them nightmares, the ones you wake up with a cold sweat all o’er, I could not keep me self from the water, as if it could happen…could come true. Me daily runs now involving a dunk in the cool waters of the schools pool an quite a few laps.

With me long red hair tucked neatly under the white swim cap I hit the concrete, me bare feet quietly padding across the its damp surface. The scent of chlorine filling the air round me. The tight black one piece swim suit tight gainst me like a second skin. It surely wuzn’t designed to be sexy or nothing…simply functional, an even still I think It made a good impression.

With the lateness of the hour the last of me fellow students were already moving to the locker room to change an be on their way. Water splashed, me body slipping through it with minimal effort, each stroke propelling me forwards, the suit helping me to slip through it. Tiring as I went I finally finished me laps. A head bobbing up o’er the edge of the pool. Fingers splayed on the concrete edge, pushing me body upwards with a splash. Quite greeting me ears, the quite of now empty building.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:37 am
Profile WWW

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*As the girl swam, a faint clatter could be heard from the locker room. The sounds of a person moving around and the turning on of a shower head were easily heard. She had thought she was alone, but perhaps she was wrong?"

The Doll House

Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:54 am
Profile YIM

Water dripping on the concrete below me, each drop sounding in the stillness of the building. An then the screech…from the locker room, the screech of a metal grinding ‘gainst metal. The sound of water hitting tiles, splashing ‘bout. Not alone after all I thought to me self. Some one still remained showering in the locker room.

Pulling the hat off while walking I shook out the mess of me hair. Its wet ends clinging to me face and shoulders. Fingers slide through the front of it, pulling it back from me eyes as I hit the heavy steel door. The splashing continues in the adjoining shower while I peel off the black speedo a carefully ring it out. Hanging the still damp suit on a hanger I put it back in the locker.

Grabbing the white towel I wrap it round me top jus over me full breasts, letting it fall to me upper thighs. Long legs slide from under the towel, as I pad o’er to the showers on the cool tile floor. Gathering up the soap an shampoo I head towards the pounding water. That slightly unsure feeling making me pulse quicken, the crucifix seemingly getting warmer tween me breasts.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:45 am
Profile WWW

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*A seemingly female figure with short hair showers beneath a torrent of water, wearing a similar swimsuit. With it's back facing the girl, it continues to apparently bask in the steaming water. The only sounds to escape are the occasional soft sigh and the hiss of the water on the tiles below.*

*From a locker overlooking the showers, Akki silently grinned in his clothen prison, watching the girl approach his showering puppet, his focus narrowing angrily on the cross dangling between full breasts as his gaze traversed the naked form.*

The Doll House

Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:03 am
Profile YIM

Hanging the towel over the rack, I walk forward into the swirling steam ignoring the other girl. I suppose she is a bit embarrassed ‘bout public showers, me own back ground making me jus as skittish ‘bout getting naked in front of strangers. Though I’d reckon I’ve come a long way in the last few months. A long way indeed

Turning on the water, I step into the stream of warm water. Gold glistens in the dim lighting…the gold jewelry that hangs permanently upon me body. Closing me eyes I let the jet of water play across me face pushing me red hair along in waves down me back.

Stepping back I grab the soap an lather it up tween me hands, bubbles dropping in splotches upon the plain white tiles. Starting at me neck, I rub me hands back on forth across silky skin. Slowly working downwards o’er the full orbs, imaging what Hanaji will soon be doing…

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:19 am
Profile WWW

*The figure reaches down, turning the shower head it stands under to full blast hot water, steam filling the room quickly. It then shuffles up behind the girl, hands reaching to run down her back slowly.*

In a soft whisper, "Want some help washing up?"

*Muffled by the sound of the running water, the door to the storage closet creeps open slowly.*

The Doll House

Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:08 pm
Profile YIM

The hot an heavy air makes even normal breathing hard as I continue to rub the soap across me pale silky skin.

“AHHHHhhh” the scream reverberates off the hard closed space of the showers…simultaneously I jump upwards, then scramble, turning, me back against the wall eyes wide open to the swirling mists trying to gaze through the tangles of me wet hair as it hands cross me face. A figure, still wearing a swim suit whispers something…softly, like the faintest breeze, parts of which the pulsing water drowns out.

I can feel me heart thumping under the hand that clutches me crucifix to me chest. Breaths come in heaves that moves the fullness of me chest out an back, the rings that pierce me catching the dim light through the mist to cast small glittering sparks round me nipples.

“ohhhh, but yah scared the living tar outta me….” Panting while I talk, “please…I’m ok…uh…nothing needed…yur fine.” Lord knows if this is jus another of those girls trying to pick me up. New or sum thing, not knowing I don’t go for it as I’m already spoken for. Jus to make sure I hold out the ring, “married….sorry”

Watching her…wondering if its just the swimsuit like thing that makes her odd, or it’s the way her skin glistens…..my breathing slowly coming back around…me heart still beating fast an all…..I close me eyes an thank the lord its nothing really.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:05 am
Profile WWW

"Married? How delightful...to whom, might I ask?"

*Akki chuckled to himself from inside the locker. Forcing himself on a married girl only made the prospect sweeter. He turned his mind to the three other minions approaching the showers slowly, altering their hands and feet into sucker like appendages, commanding them to leap to the tiled ceiling, scampering along with soft popping noises, hidden by the sound of running water and the thick steam.*

The Doll House

Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:41 am
Profile YIM

Holding a conversation naked with soap foam slowly flowing downwards o’er the curves of me body to swirl into the drain was not me idea of a good thing to be doing given the circumstances. I had neither the proper attire or wuz in a good location to be doing any such thing…yet It would be rude to not answer.

“Hanaji….we love each other a great deal, an well…commitment is the only way to go…to dedicate yourself to one other.” I talked…fast…still unnerved by the touch of her hand upon me back. “well….umm Sorry didn’t get yur name an all…Mine is Cassie. An well if yah don’t mind I’m gonna take me shower. Perhaps We can talk when were done an dressed an all in the locker room…I tell yah I can talk the ear off a rabbit.”

I turned, perhaps a bit rude, but then thar wuz getting the soap in me hair an then out that still needed doing as well as me tummy on down. “Now yah don’t seem to be the embarrassed type with yur talking an all…so why the swimsuit if it ain’t too forward of me to be asking an all?” Shampoo lathering up me hair…I wanted the soap out so I could watch her…that uneasy feeling going up an down me spine right ‘bouts where she had touched me I reckon.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:05 am
Profile WWW

*The swimsuit wearing figure turned it's head at an odd angle, before answering in the same soft whisper.*

"They call me.....Anne....and the.....swimsuit....well...it seems to be stuck on me."

*The altered manikins on the ceiling slowly worked their way over the showering girl, faces splitting open into fang filled maws, long black tongues flicking out restlessly. Akki watched from the locker, smiling behind his clothen facade.*

Silently, "Just a little more..."

The Doll House

Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:23 am
Profile YIM

Working the soap into me scalp…the thick lather sliding down me body. It wuz her words that set me back…Annie…swim suit stuck….the face vaguely familiar…the sheen upon her skin. The hairs on the back of me neck standing on end as I opened me eyes, water, soap running into um an causing me pain. Reaching out I touch an arm…me fingers curling round the strange feeling flesh.

“Noooooo” I grasp her hand….feeling the plastic beneath me fingers…a rubber type plastic, pliable but not a skin. “it…it can’t be.”

Me eyes tearing with the soap that runs across me vision. Shoulder blades hit the solid till wall feeling its cool surface. While the water cascades between us, a pulsing stream that half conceals the girl I hold the hand of. Madly I blink, trying to clear the soap from me eyes…I release the hand, sputtering…hoping.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:59 am
Profile WWW

*The swimsuit wearing figure moves forward through the steam, open mouth gaping eerily under flat lifeless eyes as the hollow whisper continues.*

"They call me....Resusci Anne. They always put me on the ground....and have their way with me....touching my breasts....claiming my mouth over and over...it isn't fair. Don't you think so?"

*Akki could barely maintain his silence at the expression on the naked girl's face. He rolled with mirth inside the locker, seeing where this turn would take things, ordering his ceiling bound minions to wait and stop the girl if she tried to flee.*

The Doll House

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:06 am
Profile YIM

The wall slide sideways, one foot sliding next to the other as the strange thing took on a life of its own. Me shoulder hit a corner, the plastic shell of a face following, legs an arms moving as if she wuz some great puppet….

“Please stop….” The blank eyes not changing a bit, not a glimmer of life within those blue painted orbs. “who….what did I ever do to you….”

Pushing back further into the corner I waited, knees wobbly with fright. Some one had to be playing with me…teasing me. I could not see any place above me on the ceiling that wires or ropes held her. It had to be that way…thar wuz no other earthly explanation. Sum one wuz messing with me head.

One tentative step forward the water splashing down me leg. Then another….reaching out over the creature before me…feeling for the wires that had to be thar. This had to be one sick joke, an I wuz gonna put an end to it. I would hope I could forgive the ones that did this…but right here an now I really didn’t wanna do it.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:42 am
Profile WWW

*No wires met the girl's reaching hand, but the moving CPR dummy leaned her face into it, like a cat looking for affection. One plastic hand reached up to gently grasp her wrist and press the girl's hand against the warm lifeless face.*

"Do you want to push Anne down to? Are you just like the others?"

*As the dummy whispered, its blue painted eyes take on depth as they begin to glow a dull red. The gaping "O" of a mouth begins to flex and bend like a human mouth as the dummy leans into the girl's body, stroking her stomach with a suddenly flexible and almost too human hand.*

The Doll House

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:55 am
Profile YIM

Nothing…horror…following horror…a cool plastic hand curling round me wrist, pulling it to her plastic face. A red glow like the wisps of fire there within those painted eyes. Mouth moving…the whisper across the showers…Another hand upon me tummy, moving lower across the flat heaving flesh…lower towards the hairless mound, the gateway to me privates.

The simple lessons of karate take o’er, the need to escape, to leave this place. “Sorry…” Swinging me air ‘gainst her thumb, attempting to break the hold.

Annie spun…my own spin taking me away form her an back to the corner. The Slick tiles sending me slipping an sliding. The suddenness leaving me sprawling in a tangle of limbs upon the floor. Nothing particular good ‘bout the way I end up, one arm stinging…a knee as well as I slowly access me bodies damage. That wuz particularly embarrassin’, but I reckon that thar are bigger fish to fry right now.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:37 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next