View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Finding a Future for Ely. 

Post Finding a Future for Ely.
Student Bio

Name: Erisell Young

Known As: Erisell Young, Ms. Young, Ely, Eliss, Ery, Young, and "You."

Place of Birth: USA, Pennsylvania

Nationality: United States

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Ethnicity: Swiss-Japanese

Skin Tone: White

Pubic Hair: Black

Distinguishing features: A tomboy with toned body, short hair, tatooed left arm, and pale skin(or Sun-Burnt)

Height: Proportioned 5'2"

Weight: A slim 102 lbs

Bust: Heavily stacked 34"C

Waist: Tightly packed 23"

Hips: Curvaciously toned 34"

Background: Born on November 16, 1989 in Waynesboro, Pennsylvania on the way to Chambersburg from route 30 Lincoln Highway along side the road untill paramedics arrived at the car wreck. Mother and Father had both been severly injured but lived and had a healthy baby girl named Erisell Young. The mother had endured the punishments of this incident and became the figure head of the family by working harder, leaving the crippled father in care of their precious miracle.

-Years fast catch up onto the two while the little tyke becomes a monster in the house, catching the drift what outside is for. She spends most of her time out in the lawn, running or taking a time on the side walk to hop from one end to the other, avoiding the cracks and seems on the way, and being sure to count how many steps taken. Each time, making a longer jump, and a faster stride to the finish.

-As more years go on, in school, her life takes a turn towards enjoyment of physical activities period. A time that has her outrunning most of the student body and sometimes the teachers, for this matter, which find that she cannot sit still in classroom. Ahead of anyone else when it comes to playing competive sports, such as soccer, her career may have called her early on the field.

-On a different note, there are a few different details left out of her life, or should say that others leave undertoned when talking about her. The difference lies upon how she dresses. When a little toddler and up to childhood, it did not matter how she dressed, being in uniform of any sort was simply a way of children's seasonal outfit. Well, her outfit doesn't change much in pants and shirts, but when it came to colors it was in blue fashion. Growing fond of boys clothes, wearing them all the time, to become bad as; undies became boyish shorts, long boxers, or a few nab-grabs out of father's top drawer.

-A side note into the detail of her boyish look, her hair became uncomfortable, as it grew, and has always kept it to a butch short cut. Nails never grew very far, either. This was taken in when trying out on the phys-ed teams, outdoor sports, going out with the boys(non-sexual), and conversations left hushed when women pass by a group of boys.
Most of the times, girls and boys are seperated to work on their own fields, and this educational trip to the fields was no exception. Defiance began when she was little and been thrown outdoors rather than havoc be a house-hold activity. In this case, it grew to an extreme outside the school, wandering herself "by accident" into the men's side of the field. It was overlooked only on the second term of the years, when new couches or phys-ed teachers had to take in that she played rowdy like a boy, and the fact that her dress mistakes her sexuality. But, it didn't go so far as to entering the men's dressing room or anything That extreme. (She will blanch when discovering Shokushu offers one dress code only.)

-Furthering her academics, she focused hard on social and history groups of studies, but enjoyed reading to a new level when entering poetry. It was not because of the lyrical sound or phrase, nor the meaning, but the purpose. When a poet writes, they are directing it from a motive, and that has a whole new meaning than what is written. History has to be taken into account, social studies focused, and adding them together produced the reasons for great works.

-Then came more understanding of what she was to do in her future. Understanding that being a sports jock was more of a joke if something were to happen to her, like her parents, now focusing on other possibilities. Advertisements are meant to influence people and under that she made the personel discovery of real estating. Seeing the possibility to mold structures for people sounded artistic and a contribution to society. It wouldn't be a random item that craftsmen worked on and sell to an individual, homes are meant for families, and that brought quiet pride in thought. Something that could be sold away, created by her own hands, and developed in a region that could one day be such a historic site that it would be against cited law to deconstruct. Grown up thinking but also dreamy.

-Or was it? Now that those thoughts filled her head, she had to think of what to go into after school, and regulate how much money would be involved. A little telegram in the mailbox, outside on the red brick wall around the corner of her parent's door, was fixed with an offering of a funded invitation to an island school. A future home awaits to be made.

Psychological Profile: Sometimes talks to herself, most of the time it is when no one is in earshot range, but the way it is conversed meagers a suggestion of split personality. There also appears to be a segment of frustration and rage that builds up in occasions unwaranted. Perhaps a little bit of weight is left on her shoulders and doesn't quite know how to chip it off, leaving herself to; question motives, judgement, and other choices made, causing her to be unsure of herself.

Personality: Not shy, but keeps to herself, and tends to wander with others if she can trust them. In this case, close to her family, friends, and those; grew up with, works alongside, or frequents on the streets.

-Friendly most of the time and attempts to be as cool headed, more so even in a heated situation, in attempts to appear good-hearted. Otherwise, when malicious intentions are directed towards her, she becomes rather infurriated to the point of indecisive words of wisdom but rather creative.

Virgin? Yes and No. Gave away to enjoying sex by masturbation a long time ago but had no desire in seeking men for the very fact that I wanted to be with Them and not having One.
Piercing or Tattoos: Left arm is covered in a series of the famed "Smiley Face" in a comedy of features from the shoulder down to the width of my wrist.

Language: English

Likes: Playing Soccer, Competive Games, Sight Seeing, Reading Novels; Dark Romance, Fantasy, Celebrity-Autobiography, and War.

Activities: Soccer Games, Cardiovascular Excersises, Study/Work, and Messing around with my family.

Miscellaneous: Has wrote up a few short stories before and made a career of being defiant to higher powers, such as management or executives.

-Speaking of writing, going over the future courses has her groaning about the mandatory basics and languages but cutting off short with lessons in swimming, track, and other competitive outdoor activities. Question is, which one to pick, and what to know?

--------------------------Entertainment Center--------------------------

OOC Likes-in-Scene: Hello! Glad to be here! :D I can't say that I will know what to expect without reading everyone, but I have taken into account what the place is like, and hope to find that I add a little spice to the ingridients already here.

-Things that I enjoy are the chase, struggle, and eventual surrender to the encounter. It is not a real matter sexually enjoying the rape for me but more of entertaining to catch me and find what it is like to experience the fight to keep hold of that pose, or submitting me to the will, and maybe decieving me into a subjective language. This is really all that I can think of that is to 100% be sure keeping me interested in any scene. Basically, I will enjoy the way monsters can catch me unhaneded or engaurded.

-Learning anything is great! If anyone really can teach me anything, it would be a great background for a scene, and I could be ready for a test later. :wink:

OOCly Dislike: Aphrodisiacs and mind controlling are not my thing at all. Sorry to say but date-rape scenes are not my thing.

-Anything not allowed here, I also do not enjoy, just to fore-warn anyone intending to private message me an idea on that subject.

I wish that going back into time was possible. Not the way that you watch it in the movies, but in the manner of reverting back to an exact moment you have been before, being yourself still from the present but in the age, place, and moment you remember in the past. That way, it be like living forever, but with the knowledge and experience you have gained in your lifetime.

Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:01 am

Post Re: Finding a Future for Ely.
Ooh, a tomboy... A very well thought-out character you have there... =D>

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:00 pm

"Woah I'm actually not the only 'guy' in this hellish school anymore."

((Well well another cross-dresser... well not to the same extreme as darwin but, still close welcome to the borads))

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:12 pm

Hey, now that we have two 'guys', we can have a gay couple :D

((<armchair psychiatrist> Ely's history reads like a brief case study of gender dysphoria </armchair psychiatrist>, mingled with the sorts of human elements that make the better thought-out students such a pleasure to read. Welcome to the campus.))

- In space, no one can hear the person you just disemboweled scream.
Miss Steel - Super Shokushu High School Level Liar
Chris Davis - There's science to be done on the people who are still aroused.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:59 am

hmmm that would be diifferent iat least ;^^ am impressed with the profile of course

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:50 am

(Thank you! :lol: )

(Hope to evolve and adapt well here. I plan to.)

Should I head for the dormitories to sort through my schedule or should I be to one of my appointed classes?

I wish that going back into time was possible. Not the way that you watch it in the movies, but in the manner of reverting back to an exact moment you have been before, being yourself still from the present but in the age, place, and moment you remember in the past. That way, it be like living forever, but with the knowledge and experience you have gained in your lifetime.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:55 am

"get youself to yourself situated first, no use going to classes before you get your uniform"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:27 am

"OOOO He's so cute!!!!! wait... he's a girl? even cuter!!!"

((Welcome to the boards little airi, amazon vanessa, Plant girl anomin & Aspiring thief michael I'm sure would all be glad to meet ely at some point))

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:05 am

Location: Somewhere on the campus, depending on the time of day.
Welcome Ely-chan, nice to meet you. Hope to chat with you sometime, maybe during lunch break.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:18 am

LUNCH!!! Nearly forgot to put that into my schedule! :lol:

Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:06 am

Welcome to Shokushu, hope to catch you around sometime.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma
full sized image of Aegir

Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:30 pm
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]