View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Christina "Chris" Davis, a queer sort of grad student 

Post Christina "Chris" Davis, a queer sort of grad student
INTAKE FORM
SUBJECT: S-47956170
NAME: Christina Davis

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
HAIR: Brown
EYES: Brown
SKIN: Pale
PUBIC HAIR: Brown, present in abundance at pubic region, armpits, and legs
HEIGHT: 5' 4"
WEIGHT: 110 lb
BUST/WAIST/HIPS: 28A/27/30

PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE
BACKGROUND: Born and raised in Berkeley, CA by aging anti-war activists, Christina found herself settling at an early age into her own track for political activism when she came out as homosexual at the age of 13. With the accepting environment both at home and at school, her early idealism built a foundation for further engagement with the local LGBT community, whose vagaries dominated her young life. A string of experimental lovers throughout her teens and twenties indicates a relative openness to sexuality, and plenty of otherwise standard ups and downs as far as the emotional fluxes of high-schoolers is concerned have built a relatively healthy, if chaotic, romantic life for her. Recently, she completed a bachelor's degree in gender and women's studies at UC Berkeley, a few courses short of a minor in sociology. She seemed intrigued at the research potentials open to her when approached by a Shokushu recruiter, and has been given a full scholarship with the understanding that her findings regarding the social and sexual dynamics of the student body will be handed over to the administration for their own research projects.

PERSONALITY: Christina is direct and curt in nearly all things, though she has a tendency to go on rants regarding certain elements of feminist theory. She is often aggressively flirtatious with other women, particularly ones that bear some indication that they're non-normative, and has been known to get swept up in pursuit of a lover to the point that she'll overstep the object of her affection's boundaries without realizing it. She seems to shun 'bottoming' with her partners despite clear indications of arousal when the subject is brought up, bearing some internalized mistrust of being the penetrated partner in a sexual act. When not doing school work or pursuing a romantic liaison, she generally seeks out other women to exchange some form of thought with, whether it be political theory or beverage recipes. Overall, she's aggressive in the pursuit of her goals and protective of the people and things she considers under her care, though she's far more used to fighting with words than with fists.

PERSONAL INTERVIEW
Audio Record 78913879610
### BEGIN TRANSCRIPT ###
INTERVIEWER (F-07964591): Hello! Come on in and have a seat. We just have a few questions, trying to get a bit of an idea of who you are as a person to help the faculty meet your specific needs. Let's see, you're... Christina Davis?
STUDENT (S-47956170): Yeah, though I really prefer Chris.
I: Let me just note that here. Let's see, gender?
S: Butch.
I: ... It's two checkboxes, and one of them gets you sent home. I'm not even sure why it's on the form.
S: Yeah, that seems kinda inefficient.
I: So... female? Anyway, moving along, your date of birth is November twelfth, 1989?
S: Yep!
I: Place of birth?
S: Good ole hippyland, Berkeley, California.
I: Is that your current home?
S: Yeah, even went to Cal for my undergrad.
I: Ethnicity?
S: European mutt.
I: What languages do you speak?
S: English and a dash of Spanish, and I can sign ASL.
I: Any hobbies or extracurricular activities?
S: I was big in the LGBT group at UC Berkeley and would like to get in on the one here, or start one if there isn't. I brew beer and other stuff at home when I can get ingredients, though it's a dry campus, right? Yeah, so... aside from that I tend to just do more research for class projects, actually, when I have free time.
I: Well, that's definitely the spirit! Any particular likes or dislikes?
S: Oh man, I hate narrowing it down. Let's see, I like old riot grrl music, sweet beers, peppery cigars, that awesome double-take people do when they call me 'sir' and then apologize and say 'ma'am', and my blue hanky. I definitely don't like pointless rules, wine, engineers, or girls that give you the eye and then say they're straight when they find out you've got tits. Not that the last one happens often or anything. Was that too personal?
I: No, that was just fine. There are no wrong answers here.
S: Except to gender?
I: Except to gender. Speaking of personal things, are you a virgin?
S: ...
I: I realize that's not something everyone wants to talk about, bu-
S: No, no! I was just stuck wondering if I could get a copy of these interviews. A whole school of students' worth of responses to that question would be a fucking phenomenal research project. Like, I'm rethinking my thesis if I can get my hands on those.
I: Speak with your professors about that later.
S: Right, uh... which definition of virgin? I've been penetrated before and don't have a hymen, but I've still technically got my gold star, unless that one butch chick who later came out as trans counts?
I: Your 'gold star'?
S: Uhh... no men, excepting one who wasn't identifying as one when we hooked up.
I: Right. I'll just check, "no." Do you have any piercings, tattoos, or other identifying marks?
S: Oh, yeah, my tongue's pierced at the tip, I've got a little revolving door tattoo over my heart, and then I've got 'DYKE' carved into my shoulder as a scarification thing. That one hurt but it's so fucking worth it.
I: Really? Do you do well with pain?
S: It's not my favorite thing in the world but it can be fun sometimes. I don't, like, jump up and down at the prospect of being beaten, but sometimes just a bit ain't bad, y'know?
I: I think I understand. Anything else you'd like to add?
S: I, ah, didn't see anybody behind me in line, so does that mean you're free after this? 'Cuz I have plenty I'd like to add, but I think it'd go better over dinner.
I: You know, I almost feel sorry for you.
S: What's that supposed to mea-mmph! So is that kiss a yes to dinner toni- what the fuck are those?!
### END TRANSCRIPT ###

MISCELLANEOUS
SPECIAL ABILITIES: Christina has a very low level of latent psychic ability which has manifested itself in a much more literal form of 'gaydar.' Back home, she was just beginning to be able to detect a woman having homosexual thoughts without line of sight, having already started to worry about her ability to turn around and find herself staring straight at another lesbian over a fifty yards away. The inhibitors have dulled this significantly back to an uncanny ability to tell if the woman she's speaking with is interested in other women, but any monsters attempting to approach her more softly are advised that their differing mental structures might tip Christina off that something is amiss.

POSTSCRIPT: Audio record is related to case #55792 regarding subject M-15557331's improper impersonation of faculty members for personal gain. Please see that case for additional information.

Attachments:
ChrisDavis.png
ChrisDavis.png [ 347.78 KiB | Viewed 5303 times ]

- Space Pirate with a heart of lead
Miss Steel - The gray woman
Chris Davis - A queer sort of grad student

Last edited by Chris Davis on Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:45 am

Post Re: Christina "Chris" Davis, a queer sort of grad student
Welcome aboard.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:09 pm

Thanks, though this is my new student, as Sayuri was getting on in years and having just Steel seems insufficient.

- Space Pirate with a heart of lead
Miss Steel - The gray woman
Chris Davis - A queer sort of grad student

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:04 am

You know I don't think I saw the old character, I can get sort of oblivious at times LOL

Character Listing

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:51 pm

Ah, yes, I do remember seeing the character around now, the name wasn't clicking but I recalled seeing the image/character about.

Character Listing

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]