View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Miss Steel [updated 8/27/09, 9/3/12] 

Post Miss Steel [updated 8/27/09, 9/3/12]
It's been at least two years (and two iterations of the board) since I last posted, so this is definitely due.
Updates in gray
More recent updates in a slightly warmer gray

Name: Steel
Race: Unclassified
Type: Unlimited shapeshifter
Place of Birth: Shokushu's basement
Height: 6' 1" in common form
Weight: Varies at will
Eye Color: Yellow-green and slit vertically, like a reptile's
Skin Color: Steel gray
Skin Texture: Smooth
Hair Color: Dark steel gray
Body Build: Athletic
Tentacles? Whip-like tendrils of fluid metal or spidery legs of similar
Number of Tentacles: Most often four
Motivation: Feeds on powerful emotions, yet occasionally appears to justify her actions in a vague attempt to strengthen the resolve of the students for what they will eventually face. She revels in chaos and madness, though, and wishes to encourage disobedience in those students who seem capable of putting up a proper resistance. At the same time, she feels a duty to keep at Straps' old work of tormenting and punishing the delinquent students that land in the basement.
Personality: Swings, sometimes violently, between excessively sadistic, playful, and maternal.
Sexual Oddities: Being harmed evokes a brutal level of masochism. Has a tendency to toy with her prey, prolonging chases, in a manner similar to that of a cat. Greatly enjoys restraining, hitting (with any of a number of devices), and subduing students when the occasion permits.
Human Disguise Form? Many.
Human Disguise Appearance: Most common is a small Japanese girl (approximately 5'2") with long, black, braided hair and reading glasses.
Clothing: Most often a darker gray, open vest and matching shorts.
Capabilities: Has a perfect mastery of shape, including using materials external to herself, and can permeate minds seamlessly. Unless intentionally modifying it, her blood is a powerful aphrodisiac.
Weaknesses: Masochism. Deeply loyal, and torn in that loyalty, to her "parents". A bit of a helpless romantic, in her own demented way. Starting to grow tired of the routine and prone to doing foolish things to break such.
Dislikes: Limitations. Weak prey. Excessive order. Being reminded of her parents.
History: "I was made here, you know. My mother, Straps, took me under her wing and taught me everything I needed to know about this place. I've always had such fun playing with you things. Father couldn't take it, so she left for awhile, but she came back damaged. That's about when Mother left, I guess, but I wasn't upset. She had other things to take care of, and I never really needed her past the quick introduction anyway. Father's gone now too. I try to do my best by each of them, but it gets difficult, you know? It's like... well, I suppose it's like being strapped to a wall with your ankles just a little farther apart than they should be, so I'm sure you know what it's like right about now. Oh, I don't know why I'm telling you this anyway, it's not like you're paying any attention. In any case, I've been down here, doing what needs to be done, since then, so that about sums up your 'why?' from a while ago. Speaking of what needs to be done, you didn't count the twenty-fifth lash, so now I have to start over and use the metal one. Say it with some feeling this time, will you?"

For the past few months, Steel has been keeping to the furnace deep in the basement where she lairs to work on various projects artistic and otherwise. She's remade all the restraints and torture implements she keeps around, refreshing them to pass the time as she waits for Father's mind to heal in the cocoon built for the insane student. Recently, the old hungers have been gnawing at her, and the gray woman has decided to see if she can't do Father and Mother's work in their absence.

Stifled of progress, the gray woman threw her hands in the air and set about an extended vacation while Father acquainted to life after graduation. With other affairs in order, Miss Steel returned to her forge to see about a quieter way of living while keeping up the 'day job', as it were. Her old internal conflicts are down to a more mild simmer, though there are hints it might not stay that way forever.

larger version of avatar:
<I knew I should have archived this locally. C'est la vie.>

- In space, no one can hear the person you just disemboweled scream.
Miss Steel - Super Shokushu High School Level Liar
Chris Davis - There's science to be done on the people who are still aroused.

Last edited by Miss Steel on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:26 am, edited 5 times in total.

Sat May 10, 2008 6:46 am

welcome to the campus steel, hope you'll find yourself at home here sure my arith would love to work with you at some point feel free to just go up to someone and ask for an RP(and to use the monsters hideout at will if you'd so wish)

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Sat May 10, 2008 6:55 am

*pounces on! Squeezing tight!* Welcome back to the island! *glares* Where have you been anyways?

Mon May 12, 2008 12:23 am
Profile WWW

*pounces on! Squeezing tight!* Welcome back to the island! *glares* Where have you been anyways?

Thank ye kindly. Real life just kind of up and bit me one day and I wandered off into strange parts. Then I finally remembered how awesome you guys are, so here I am :P

Mon May 12, 2008 2:52 am

oh well then welcome back to campus if I may say so myself I've only been here on this iteration roughly since last june so heh yeah relatively new

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Mon May 12, 2008 2:55 am

Post Re: Miss Steel
And here I find myself again, staring at that strange little radiation symbol and the gray and green.

So, if I do come back, I'm pretty much going to be sticking rather strictly to Fem Domme scenes. I guess I should update my profile to reflect recent goings-ons with the gray woman...

Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:01 am

Welcome back! We missed you.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:28 pm

Welcome back! *waves*

Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]