View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Thread Idea 

Post Thread Idea
So, there's been some talk about an idea I posted as a lark in the Banned Game thread starting about here. The basic premise is of a monster or possibly multiple monsters taking multiple girls. Now I know such threads can be a nightmare logistically, but I was just wondering who, if anyone, might be interested in something like it as well what they might like to see from such a scene.

Full Character Listing

Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:08 am

Post Re: Thread Idea
I was one who told you to make it a reality. I'm just going to sit here and see if there is any other willing... contributors.

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:18 am

Hmm... I was the one that tried to run after beating Vikky over the head with a tentacle!

Why do I say that thinking of this song? nightmare before christmas

But - on a more serious note - I would be up for it, although as you say, its a nightmare logistcally - all you need is for one person to drop out and the entire thread stalls :(

That said - i'm still interested, although I'm a little nervous about me being able to post at speed as i'm already at my limit with open threads if i'm honest :oops:

*Takes seat and waits to see who turns up next*

Last edited by Momo on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:28 am

Uhm. In that case maybe I should warn. I will turn potentially temporarily unavailable from roughly 20th of December to a bit into January, probably around 4th or 5th. I figured I'd just post in the "Absences and Returns" when it came closer, but I guess I'll mention it here.

Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:39 am

Those sorta threads used to be fairly common actually.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:34 pm
Profile WWW

Really? :D - how did they cope with people dropping out/stalling? - was it just "covered for" by the other participants?

Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:51 pm

I think it would be fun but like momo said RL stuffs happenss or people just dropping out causes the Rp to slow down :p. Like my self I'm normaly busy taking care of my niece and dont have time too sit down and make long posts since my little monster bug wants to pull the house down around me :p.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:49 pm

Usually covered.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:27 pm
Profile WWW

As already mentioned, anything higher than like three participants (both girls and monsters) slows the thread down to a crawl. Usually, this happens with special events which end up just dying out (sometimes before even the action starts). With how attendance here fluctuates, it is rather unreliable and even if you had a group of the most active players, it is still rather slow going. *nods nods*

Also in the case of a monster, it means alot more work in satisfying all the women. XD

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:12 am

Yeah Kanoe's right, it's very hard to try an rp with over 3 people

Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:04 am

Yeah, that's my experience too. I'm been involved in several RPs like this and they always kinda just drag and then die. I suppose the best solution would be to have a couple of monsters (at least), probably some kind of horny bomb (gas, spiked punch, etc) to get the girls all horny so they can start making out with each other when the monsters are busy and easily escapable local. Like a gym with lots of exits that the monsters can't possibly watch all the exits for so if one of the RPers (one of the girls at least) drops off, we can all just assume they managed to come to their senses and escape.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:27 am

Hmm, the escapable location sounds like a good idea, but what do we do if someone who we thought dropped decides to come back? I also like the idea of covering for others, but it seems like we'd need a code of conduct for things like how long we wait for someone to post before moving on.

Also, the number of girls a monster can handle seems likely to vary by monster. For instance, Tempest, has a virtually unlimited number of tentacles and can produce more the more energy he has to deal with. Of course a completely separate concern is how many distinct instances of molestation can occur simultaneously before one's language skills or creativity give out and they become repetitive. (i.e. Tempest fucks student a in the mouth; Tempest shoves a lightning bolt in the throat of student b; etc.)

Full Character Listing

Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:56 am

Well, its seems this discussion has run its course. So where does that leave us? It seems like the consensus is that three participants is the maximum advisable limit. From my count, there are two students interested plus my monster, so that's three. Not quite what was originally envisioned, but still a solid RP. So if Vikky and Momo are still interested, we can start something up. Of course I'm willing to try a larger scene if there are others interested; I think Tempest could reasonably handle three or four girls by himself. ;)

Alternately, I started an open (to students) RP with Tob in outdoors that could have similar potential. I've got one reply so far but wouldn't mind one or two more. Here's a link:

To Soothe a Lonely Spirit

Full Character Listing

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:26 am

Hm. Personally, I find Tempest more interesting. *looks around for other opinions*

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:12 pm

I once tried to do a single-girl-two-monster scenario, which worked well for about a page, and then suddenly died. Then again, I've had another three-person thread that went for more than ten pages before suddenly stalling (my fault at the moment), so the dice are up in the air when it comes to this sort of thing. Basically speaking, such threads can go very well when everyone is invested, but as soon as even one person takes a hiatus, or prompts a delay, there is serious danger of the thread dying or stalling for months.

Hmmm, I should try to restart Secrecy and Salvation.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:30 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next