View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 4:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 The other woman ((for Dawn)) 

Location: Already in your cargo hold, stealing to her heart's content
Post The other woman ((for Dawn))
Sayuri yawned loudly as she stepped into the room. It had been a long night. Normally she'd have been in bed four hours ago, but she'd found a collection of steak knives being set out for breakfast and had spent the better part of the morning slipping amongst the shadows and confusing the poor girl laying them out as the work she'd done vanished into nothingness. Finally, the feral, cloaked woman had taken all she considered safe, and thus retired back to the room her lover slept in at night.

The cloak, weighted and rattling with the new weapons, fell from her shoulders and landed on the floor in the empty room. She cursed herself silently for missing Evy as she undid the simple bonds over her small breasts, then slid between the rumpled sheets and curled up to fall fast asleep.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:56 am

Post Re: The other woman ((for Dawn))
It was a late night for Dawn, Kim and herself separated after the Cheerleaders and Swim Team practices ended. Kim said she had something to do, but it was Evy and not her. Dawn never thought about it much though, but when it came to it, sometimes Kim goes out at night, or goes to sleep with her and ends up not in bed the next morning. What could she be doing? She had complete trust in Kim, but Evy was another matter, she didn't trust her, yes Evy does know Dawn's little fighting secret, but since Kim was Evy and vice versa, Dawn never thought too much into it. Dawn has always been dedicated to one person, even on an island where most of her classmates, gone missing, use to sleep together, or just stay up in there Senior Lounge and just chat. Those days are long gone though, only Sondra, Josephine, Kim and herself are left of the original 150+ classmates.

Dawn headed towards her room she shared with Kim. Hoping she'd be there when she got back after working out secretly in the Gym by herself. She thinks Kim knows what she is up to usually, as Evy knows, she knows, so her secret wasn't exactly a secret to Kim nor Evy. Dawn got back to the room to find Kim absent, which only gave Dawn some thoughts, "Where can she be? I hope Kim is ok, damn it or is it because of Evy?"

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:17 am

It wasn't much noise, but Sayuri never slept particularly deeply. Her eyes slid open slightly as she awoke to Dawn's words. She sniffed slightly, testing the air, then suddenly shot up in the bed, throwing the sheets off and darting about with her eyes. Had she fallen asleep here? When had she returned to the room? The last thing she remembered was...

It came back to her in a flood as she slapped her palm against her forehead and sighed. She'd overslept. The sun was already down. She had to go out and see if they'd left the chemistry labs unlocked. She sniffed once and her train of thought cut off. Sweat. Her eyes slid up into the room as she realized another woman was standing there. Her brown eyes blinked twice, curiously, at Dawn as she curled her legs under herself and leaned forward onto her arms.

"Hello. Have we met?"

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:27 am

Dawn turned around, very fast but also VERY surprised to see someone other then Kim in the bed. Someone she doesn't know, Dawn was close to grabbing this person and throw her out of the room but something held her back. Maybe Evy had something to do with this? Her instinct has told her that already and usually it wasn't wrong. So instead of beating the living hell out of her and throwing her out, i decided to ask,

"Your in the wrong room, so who the hell are you? Or did i make a mistake by sparing you the beating of your life?"

SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:17 am

Sayuri rubbed at one eye with the heel of her hand and slid out of bed, still completely naked. Maybe she had gotten into the wrong room and the wrong bed. No, all of Evy and Kim's things were here. She frowned slightly and looked back at Dawn, standing relaxed and apparently unready to defend herself. The taut muscles and lean flesh, crossed occasionally with faint scars, seemed to promise that she could and would, though.

"This is 205, isn't it? I'm Sayuri. I live here. We really shouldn't fight. I try not to fight other girls any more. Are you a friend of Kim's? Is she missing?" Her body tensed at the last question as worry crept over the small, dark-haired woman.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:33 am

What the hell? She knows Kim? She does seem to able to defend herself, although from her stand point that wouldn't matter too much considering how she fights herself. Dawn knows that she might look like she is just another, good pretty face but to those whom know her personally, she is way more than that. The fact that this, girl is naked in the bed also is something she can't just let go.

"I am Dawn, and if you don't put some clothes on i will throw you out of the room. I didn't stay on this campus to become a senior so idiots sophomores like you think they can go around owning the place." Who in the heck is she anyway? If she had something related to Kim, Dawn should have known a long time ago, yet she never seen her or heard of her before, and WHY IS SHE NAKED?

SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:47 am

"Sophomore?" Sayuri said, already moving for the heavy brown cloak discarded on the floor. She pulled it up and around her shoulders loosely, foregoing the long wrap of white cloth at her feet. "I've been here for five years, I'll have you know, and I have the scars to prove it. What kind of place do you think we're living in that a naked woman offends you anyway? Its not like clothes last very long anyway around here." Her right arm curled and pressed at her hip, opening the edge of the cloak to reveal a curved line of her side and leg. She sighed and rolled her eyes up towards the ceiling after a moment.

"Now how do you even know Kim? I've known her since I came here, but I don't recognize your name. You're not some horrible doppelganger, are you?" she said, her eyes laced with challenge for the taller woman.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:05 am

"Don't make me laugh, i been here longer then you. 5 years only? I have been here for 6+ years." Well honestly, she can't exactly tell the time, i mean who can on this campus? any of those teachers can be lying about the time, the problem is she doesn't know how long she has been here either. it could be 6 years...or the time she disappeared, be way more then that. Only the people who caught her would know truly how long she has been on the campus.

"Heh so be it, if you don't know who I am i guess i'll just show you the old fashioned way then. No one barges into Kim's room and gets away with it, you'll be lucky if you get more then just scares. Not even Sondra, or Carmen, would stop me from kicking your ass."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:05 am

"Evy would try. I think I can. I really don't want to, though," the strange woman said as she relaxed again, letting the cloak settle back against her frame. She sighed and shook her head slowly. She was being brash. Dawn wasn't an enemy. She was a friend of Kim's. Apparently the list of roommates had changed while she was out. What ever happened to Relm?

She shook her head to clear the line of thought quickly and took a small step back. She dropped into a formal bow with her eyes still on the blond woman and took the motion as an opportunity to palm a small knife into her left hand, just in case.

"I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot. Let's try again. I'm Sayuri, and I've been sleeping here during the day with Evy's permission. Am I right in thinking you moved in with Kim's?"

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:54 am

Hmm so she was with Evy, something she should have picked up earlier but didn't. This girl backed down, which Dawn would have done as well but she did it first. Dawn scratched her head and nodded, "Ya, uh sorry it isn't usually in me to be so, violent, but it's usually because whats left of my class is down to 4, i think it's down to 3 now. Relm is gone, Carmen is gone, Kasumi is gone, so much more..."

Dawn shook her head and sighed, yes all of her close friends are gone, "Only, Kim, Sondra and her sister Josephine is left, i wouldn't know what to do if Sondra disappeared. So your the person i keep seeing huh, i figured Evy would keep something from me. Wonder why Kim didn't tell me though..."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:04 am

"She may not have known. I don't think I've seen her since I came back, to be honest," she said. The small woman rolled her shoulders slightly and slid her eyes once more over the blonde woman. A small, approving grin creased her lips as she considered her, apparently pleased with her shape. The dagger slipped back into its pocket as Sayuri strode smoothly across the room in a small flutter of the heavy fabric and reached out a hand to Dawn.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm sure you make Kim very happy," she said, beaming at the other woman. "I hope you and I can get along, if only for her and Evy's sake."

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:48 am

"I hope so as well," Dawn extended her hand to shake this girl, "If i know Evy though, she would usually keep things from me anyway. Still don't know why exactly." She would usually thought twice before attacking someone, especially with her fighting technique it is very easy to injure someone if they were on fair grounds. Pi Qua Quan is easily one of the deadliest martial arts out there, using yourself as a weapon, flows like the water, quoting some famous Chinese martial artists. Though it is still up to the person using the technique, Dawn knows she hasn't mastered it yet, but knows more then enough to defend herself with. Maybe in time she'll master it?

So, with that away in my mind, "Mind if i ask how long Kim, er i mean Evy and you been together? Evy, as far as i know for some reason always keep something from me."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:51 am

"Five years, if you don't count the time I spent training away from everyone. Keahi started picking a fight with me and she backed me up and before I really knew what was going on we were sleeping together," she said with a small laugh. "Ahh, the adventures she had," she continued wistfully before turning her gaze back to the taller woman. "When did you and Kim get together?" She folded her hands together and smiled the way she had when she'd first arrived on the island, naive and excited, as if the years had melted off of her. The back of her mind was still chilled with the prospect of potentially having to ram one of the crude flint daggers she'd fashioned from the quarry so long ago into this woman in her own defense. That part of herself hadn't truly warmed in years.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:30 am

"Keahi is always like that, she's just, weird like that. When Kim and I got together huh...let me think..." Dawn scratched her head and thought about it for a little bit, "We known each other since we got here for the same plane, uh, i disappeared twice, from what i can remember. First time was in the N.I.C.E. Labs, i don't remember very well what happened the first time. I came back to find half of our class gone, Second time was different, i remember almost half of what took place and i have, physical proof of it..." Dawn bent her head forward to clearly show her pink highlights on her other wise blonde hair. "I believe after being subjected to, more then my share of experiments, parts of my hair turned this color. When i came back to the campus, or put back, out of like...150+ students of our senior class, only 4 are left. Kim and I just, looked for each other i guess. she lost someone she loves, so did I. i had to tell Kim to take her position as my co captain on the Cheerleaders and Swim Team." Dawn smiled and pointed at the dagger behind the girl, pretty much telling Sayuri she knew about it a long time ago. Her senses told her that much, oddly enough this time it was pin point accurate were other times it was very vague. "Don't worry about the dagger, i could have blocked it."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:46 am

"Are the labs as bad as they say? I've never been... thankfully. It's nice you two keep running into each other and sticking together," she said as she took another step closer to the taller, older woman. "And, yeah, I guess that does technically make you sempai, since I arrived afterwards. All of my disappearances were planned, I'm afraid to say. The forest is where I first put my cloak together and crafted my weapons, but it wasn't enough, so I went to the one place I knew that would really strain me: the basement. Living down there wasn't so bad, after I got used to the smell." Her eyes glazed and wandered away from Dawn's as she spoke, as if following some strange mote dancing along the wall. "That spider keeps stalking me, but it doesn't smell like the monsters, so I figure it's safe. In any case, we should do our best to get along, since we'll be sharing a bed and all."

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next