View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 1:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 to hell and back(for Sayuri) 

Location: Already in your cargo hold, stealing to her heart's content
Post Re: to hell and back(for Sayuri)
Sayuri moaned softly into Evy's ear at the touches and paused the movements of her own careful fingers as she focused in on the small wash of pleasure. The feral woman nipped softly at her lover's shoulder before releasing to answer the question.

Except Sayuri couldn't remember. Her mind ran straight into caged boxes when she tried to approach anything having to do with escape plans or a woman who would help them all escape. Sayuri tried again, wanting to be able to tell Evy, but the effort yielded nothing. The dark-haired girl sought her mind for the keys to the locked memories and fell through a gap, stuttering her psyche backwards in time, though only a minute or so.

"Don't worry about it. I'm back. I'll make you feel good again, like in the old days," Sayuri whispered with a small shudder of pleasure before reaching into Evy with two fingers and plucking carefully within for her tender points.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Evy waited for her answer but then nod as smiles "very well im sure I will meet her anyway" she started to move her fingers faster before letting out a moan feeling her lover's fingers enter her she would pump her fingers faster inside Sayuri's pussy as she nibbles on her ear

Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:52 pm

Sayuri's only response was to shudder and crumple softly against her lover, a small wave of pleasure flooding her wiry body. The feral woman panted, her breath spilling over the shoulder before her, as her fingers slowed their motions, incapable of keeping up with Evy's ministrations distracting her. An idea flickered in Sayuri's mind, and she nipped delicately at Evy's ear.

"Hey, l-love. How would you feel about some identical scars?" Sayuri whispered, her breath hot on Evy's skin.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:27 am

she would grin and start to move her fingers faster and faster on her lovers cunt as she moans feeling her nipped her ear and listen to her question as she blinks at first she was going to say no but then on the other hand Kim did say that her body was Evy's body as she nods "I think I like that idea.."

Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:34 am

Sayuri quaked in Evy's grasp and brightened at her lover's words. "What should I draw, and where?" Sayuri whispered, whimpering softly after. Simple patterns flickered through the dark-haired woman's mind as she looked hazily over Evy's pale, soft skin. Sayuri's folds dripped around the fingers within them and clenched softly.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:35 am

she would think about this as she then smiles at Sayuri "draw a skull on right shoulder" she says with a smirk she knew it might hurt but she felt worst pain then this back at home as she looked into her eyes "im sorry for being away so long it must have been hard for you..."

Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:06 am

Sayuri kissed her lover and nodded. "It was, but I know you wouldn't have stayed away if you could help it," the black-haired woman said. She shifted around, kissing along Evy's shoulder, until she was facing Evy's back. Sayuri looked at the smooth bit of skin she had to work with, kissed the point she planned to start at, then carefully began cutting just deep enough to draw a small welling of blood and carve a simple skull into Evy's skin.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2