View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 to hell and back(for Sayuri) 

Post to hell and back(for Sayuri)
Evy sat up as she shook her head she was naked and had a dildo in her pussy "what the hell... this isn't like Kim...." she would say to her self as she slips out of bed and looked around "this place is a mess...... like always "there some bra and panties on the floor mostly Kim's she would shake her head and get them up before slipping on a black tank top and a pair of daisy duke shorts she would walk to the living room and sat down on the couch "what the hell happen to me..." she would try to think but then her head started to hurt "gghhhhh damn it!"

Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:12 pm

Location: Already in your cargo hold, stealing to her heart's content
Post Re: to hell and back(for Sayuri)
Sayuri fumbled with her keys and dropped them on the floor. Keys were different. So was going through doors. So was wearing the uniform again. It un-itched. Too comfortable by far. Not like portable home. But she needed to keep up appearances. She could get more places pretending to be a good girl than by living on the roof and scavenging food when no one was looking. Her hair un-itched, and she scratched it out of habit more than out of need.

She hadn't been back to her old room since... since the last time she spoke to Dawn. That horrible, horrible traitor. Blue-sash-wearing bitch. Kim and Evy were AWOL. Dawn must have turned on them for power. Only good explanation. Dawn had to die bad, even if it meant getting caught and blowing it for... There was supposed to be a name, but it was locked up. Along with a face. What would have been an automatic connection was severed intentionally to protect the little cell.

Sayuri shook it off and picked up her keys. They found the lock this time and cracked the door open. She stepped into the room, dropped her bookbag on the floor, and shut the door, all staring at the messy floor. Her eyes slid slowly up and found the other woman in the room.

Sayuri's knees hit the floor. Tears welled in her eyes. All strength left her, then surged back in a flood. She leaped across the room, tackling her lover to the floor and kissing her desperately, not even caring if it's another trap.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:24 am

Evy was so focus on trying to get her head together she didn't know that Sayuri walked in the room until she was tackle by her and was kissed at first she was shocked by then she slowly closed her eyes and started to kiss her back long and hard as she grab her by the hair and then looked at her "well nice to see that your still around my dear." she says with a smirk

Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:10 am

Sayuri sniffs back tears and tries to smile bravely, though her strength is faltering quickly.

"I... I missed you so much. I thought you were gone. I-" Her voice catches in her throat behind a sob. "I had to kill you in my mind and get past you being gone to keep going." The feral girl buries her face into the familiar, missed blue hair and sobs quietly, pressing fingers tight into Evy's back to crush their bodies together.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:41 am

Evy was about to cry her self but hold back to tears as she hug Sayuri "I see well im back now she says while looking at her she would try to slip out of her as her head starts to hurt "damn it my head..." I must have been out for a while now and Kim must have been away cause this place is a mess...."

Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:22 am

Sayuri's head snapped back to attention, her tears stopped. Dawn had the headaches too. No, no, not enough to make a connection yet, stop being paranoid just kiss her again.

The formerly feral young woman obeyed her stream of consciousness, pressing her lips softly into her love's.

"You'll stay with me this time, right? Until we escape? Until we're free?" Sayuri whispered, her grip relaxing just slightly.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:57 am

Evy rub her head as the headache had stop and then looked at Sayuri "of course im staying." she said with a smirk as she kissed her softly "but enough about that what have you been up to since I was gone?" she would then get up and then looked at her with a smirk "I hope you weren't trying to replace me."

Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:48 pm

Sayuri shook her head quickly, a soft smile on her lips.

"I could never replace you," she said, shifting up to her feet again to wrap her arms around Evy's waist. "You're the best woman I ever met." Soft lips brushed at Evy's cheek. Sayuri froze and leaned back to meet her lover's eyes again.

"I-I'm not just a replacement, am I? For, ah... what was her name... Kirika, I think?" Sayuri asked, looking suddenly worried.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:10 am

she would frown and then shake her head "just like you I had to kill Kirika in my mind that is now all in the past I do miss her but your my lover now my dear" she says with a grin and kiss her softly "now... how bout we have a little fun"

Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:21 am

The dark-hair woman nodded at the reassurance and smiled softly, taking a soft kiss from Evy's lips. She pulled back and grinned at the offer.

"I'd love to, Evy dearest. Do you have something in mind, or should I just rip all your clothes off and memorize every inch of your skin with my tongue?" Sayuri said, punctuating it with a wink. "I could never forget your smell, but your taste seems to have fallen outa my head."

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:11 am

she would start to slip off her shirt and her shorts as she slips her black panties and smiles as she opens her legs and starts to rub her pussy as it was already wet "I don't know why... but I think I might be going crazy my self..." she says with a sigh

Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:52 pm

Sayuri pulled her uniform off faster than most monsters could tear it off, leaving a scattering of fabric fluttering in the air as she pressed back into Evy and slid strong, calloused fingers over her lover's hand to encourage its soft ministrations.

"If you're just now starting to lose your grip on things, I've done a decent job keeping you stead through the years," Sayuri said, dipping in to press her lips to Evy's neck. The dark-haired girl's teeth followed her lips as she guided her love's fingers deeper into damp folds.

"Don't worry about it. I'm back. I'll make you feel good again, like in the old days."

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:01 am

she would closed her eyes and smiled as her necked was kissed "yeah guess you have..." she says softly while pressing her hand on her ass and rubs it slowly before going to her lover's pussy and rubs her folds as she smiles "so what have you been up to anyway?"

Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:38 am

Sayuri gasped and wriggled her hips into the fingers exploring her skin, memories of the practiced touches flooding her mind for a long second. She smiled gently at Evy and nuzzled into the blue-haired woman's neck.

"Mmm, trying to stay out of trouble. I met a woman who has plans to get us out, or at least make sure we're all as comfortable as possible until the end," Sayuri said as she curled her fingers around and slid one under Evy's hand.

- A murderer
Miss Steel - An addict
Chris Davis - A rapist

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:35 pm

Evy started to play with her lover's clit as she nods and sticks two fingers into her cunt and started to pump she then kissed her again and suckled on her neck softly as she grins

"and who is this new girl?"

Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next