View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Degrees of Separation [Chris Davis] 

Post Re: Degrees of Separation [Chris Davis]
That pronoun itched at Christina's mind for a moment, but she pushed it away. Which was easy, given that there was a happy, mewling woman writhing on the other end of her dick. The panting grew more urgent than the kisses as the muscles keeping Chris aloft and rocking to meet the other woman's thighs started to burn with the steady exertion. A soft little cry of pain and lust escaped the butch's throat as she felt teeth close on her skin at such an excellent pressure. Taking the bite and its accompanying shudder for encouragement, Chris started pounding harder and faster into Kite, the shaft still angled upward as best Chris could manage it. Christina's muscles sang a shrill, long note, then suddenly went silent as she slammed fully into the other woman, let out a cut-short little choking gasp of bliss, and collapsed forward onto the bound woman.

Panting hard, Chris pressed her lips lightly to Kite's cheek. "Let me know if you want more," she gasped, breath spilling over Kite's sensitive skin, "and gimme a second to catch my breath."

- Space Pirate with a heart of lead
Miss Steel - The gray woman
Chris Davis - A queer sort of grad student

Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:54 am

Kite whimpers into Christina's shoulder, it's not long before Chris's pounding thrusts send Kite's head flung back into the pillows, writhing and screaming in ecstasy, her limbs shaking wildly in the silk restraints as her body tries to flail. Hearing and feeling Chris's pleasure, feeling Chris enjoying her, taking her, holding her, Kite's outcries get more and more intense, her breathing more ragged, her own hips grinding into the bedding to rock forward with each thrust and help drive the dildo upward on each entry.

A brief moment of frustration as Chris collapses, in part from insatiability, but more from some instinct telling her that now was time for a hug, and her arms were not capable of fulfilling this directive.

Other parts of Kite were glad of the pause, turning her head to nuzzle into Christina's cheek, "i always want more... but don't push yourself for my sake. We could both die of exhaustion long before that side of me would feel sated. Still, that me should be out of commission for a minute or two at least."

Special Agent Delivery - An intensely customizible package

Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Chris nodded slightly and reached up to free the straining arms from the bed, though not from one another. A hug was just what was needed right now, even if it was a somewhat awkward one. She wriggled the shaft free of Kite and pulled her close with a happy little rumble and a nuzzle into the loosened purple hair.

"Goddessdamn that was nice," Chris mumbled into Kite's neck. She was still panting softly, drawing her breaths in slightly-tattered gasps that were just starting to smooth out fully. "Gimme a minute if you want out of the rest of that. I could do with summore, but I think maybe you should take a turn on top, if yer up for that." Christina squeezed Kite around the waist and nuzzled closer. "Or we could just stay here for a bit. That's sounding hella nice too."

Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:54 am

Kite lowers her arms around Chris with a soft moan of protesting joints. But ligaments are always complainasauruses for the bondage-inclined, let alone those in bodies that've seen far less than the best of care and treatment.

And hugs, true hugs are always a good thing, joints be damned.

"Yeah, it was super," Kite agreed with a little squeeze. "i could go for staying like this. Don't want to disappoint you, but you probably don't want me to Top. Even back before they...hmph, guraduated me, i guess they'd call it? Even back then i..." Suddenly, Kite blushes, and perhaps rather obviously tries to deflect the topic from what she just brought up. "Or did you just mean in terms of geometry? Haven't really tried, but pretty sure that side'd be up for ride-by-command."

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:31 am
Profile YIM WWW

Chris wriggled the shaft free of Kite and squirmed up to lay beside the other grad student. She nuzzled into Kite's soft chest and rumbled happily for a minute, just letting the exhaustion and lingering bliss wash over her as her breathing finally settled. With another, deeper breath, Chris kissed softly up at Kite's neck and smiled back up at her.

"No worries. I'm sure the math major will be able to sort out some geometry. Later," Chris mumbled, leaning up to steal a soft kiss from Kite's lips, "once I can feel my hips again." She shifted onto one elbow, the other still draped softly across Kite's waist. "So did you do your undergrad here, then? What the hell is up with this damn school?"

Chris frowned, her mind suddenly rolling back to her first day on the island. She still wasn't sure whether or not she'd dreamed the strange woman or not. She shook her head quickly and refocused on the warm woman in front of her instead.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:12 am

More that was strange and unknown to her. Oh, Kite and her sisters had cuddled in their dorm regularly, just never after sex. 'After' was the hard part, driven to wanton nymphomania, the was no 'after' save waking up coiled in the same coital throes as had been in progress when exhaustion would wait no longer. It was nice. This part definitely had to happen more often.

"Mmmngh. Yeah, i can do geometry later." Kite agreed, wiggling a little to maintain comfy as Chris shifted. Althoguh she stiffened some when Chris asked about the school.

"i did my undergrad here, yes." Kite hesitates, wriggling to look into Chris's eyes, trying to gauge if that question is what she thinks it is. Looks like.

"Guess that means i didn't have to worry that bringing me into your bedroom might bump you off the protected list. Near as i can tell, this place is some sort of un-nature preserve. We're not where the brochures said we were going, either."

"It's changed some...the calendars tell me i've missed several years. So do the holes in my mind. It's a game to them, and we're not the players. We're just the pieces."

Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Chris rose up on one elbow and gave Kite a look that could charitably be described as confused. Completely fucking lost would probably have summed it up better.

"Wait, seriously?" Chris asked, one eyebrow cocked incredulously. "I knew that damned intake form seemed weird," she said, flopping back onto the bed and staring at the ceiling, "and that some sadist had put me in with three straight girls. So, what, we're all just being studied, then? That's..." Chris frowned and stared at the ceiling for a bit, her mind rumbling uncomfortably. A little seed burrowed into her psyche and reached out its first root. She shook her head and buried it again. That wasn't a thought she wanted to explore. Right now. She hugged Kite tight and burrowed into her chest with a soft cheek. Christina sighed in a puff of air and tried to think about just finding her second wind.

The questions wouldn't be quiet in her mind, but she didn't want to hear the answers, so they died in her throat. Instead, just lay still, trying not to process the idea that what she'd written off as a ridiculous theory might be true.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:07 am

Kite returns Chris's stare, a nervous, hunted look in her eyes. "Seriously. Being studied is... part of it." Kite swallows, cringing in nervousness, "Please... please don't ask me any more about it unless you're sure you want to know. i'm not capable of refusing to answer. They... took that away."

Kite does her best to return the hug, clinging to Chris, quaking a little in nervousness, hoping she hasn't ruined the mood. She's seen that sort of expression before. And usually when she's caused it it's led to the person wanting a great deal of distance from her.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Chris looked terrified for a brief moment. Except there was a femme in pain right here. That made things easier. With a small squirm and shift, Chris slid upwards and tucked Kite's head under Christina's chin.

"Yeah, let's talk about something else," Chris whispered, pressing soft lips into purple hair consolingly. "Sorry I dredged that up." She just breathed the smell of Kite's hair for a few moments, then smiled playfully and began teasing lightly along the other woman's neck. "So, how're you feeling about some geometry homework? 'Cuz I'm thinkin' I'd like to be inside you again."

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:52 am

Kite quiverred, nuzzling in with soft little noises, eager and excited not to be being pushed away after telling someone too much. "It's okay. i...i'll be okay" being cradled like this was nice. And she wanted more of it. But nibbling gently at her neck was almost always a sure way to distract most of her. "Mmmmm. i think i'd like that. Geometry is fun. Especially applied geometry over time."

Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:27 am
Profile YIM WWW

Chris continued kissing and nipping delicately over the sensitive skin before her for another moment, then rose up on one arm to look over Kite again.

"Hey, ah, before we get going again, can this not be a one-night stand? You're kind of awesome to be around," Chris said, brushing the back of her hand over the other woman's cheek and then down along the length of her body, down unto her hip, before pausing to slide lightly over the line where hip meets thigh.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:48 am

Kite is soon mewling again as Chris teases her back towards euphoria, only to descend into giggles. "Kind-of-awesome. i think i like that. Yeah. i don't think i want this to just be a once-off, either. And not just the sex. The arguement was fun, too."

Kite moans, writhing under Chris's fingertips. "My, you give good pettins. Though why don't we see how well i've calculated that geometry?"

Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:28 am
Profile YIM WWW

[Complete]

Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:20 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4