View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 26, 2024 12:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Degrees of Separation [Chris Davis] 

Post Re: Degrees of Separation [Chris Davis]
"Goddess, right in the common room? Now I'm wondering about some of the stains I've seen on the couch," Chris said, letting her eyes bounce away from Kite's to give her a proper checking-out in bite-sized snippets. "I was thinking of something a little less combative, actually, though with its own refractory period," Christina continued, a playful smirk on her lips. It froze for a moment, then broadened. Nothing ventured, right? "Alright, actually, I'm really hoping you'd be up for me pulling on a dick and you wrapping your mouth around it for a bit. Maybe I could also tear all your clothes off and find out how each inch of you tastes. Or, really, whatever else you're into because holy shit I don't think I can take being surrounded by all these women without actually getting any for another hour." As she spoke, the last bits of tension seemed to relax out of her shoulders, and the twinge of caution around her eyes smoothed. Christina's feet shifted slowly until they were pulling her closer to Kite. Chris was happy to note she didn't have to strain her neck to keep eye contact. "Especially having such a pretty one in my room. Presuming that's all something you're down with, y'know? No worries if you'd rather, like, sit and talk politics more politely." The way her voice trailed into a breathy whisper suggested Chris definitely had a preference on how to spend the rest of the afternoon.

- Space Pirate with a heart of lead
Miss Steel - The gray woman
Chris Davis - A queer sort of grad student

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:35 am

Kite nods, "The purple one on the red couch in the third floor common room is-" and then she trails off, stunned somewhat by Chris's sudden declaration. For several long moments, her expression is completely unreadable, until finally she smiles. "What i'm into is a bit of a doozy. Mostly rubber and restraints and various things to do with them, but if you can expect to survive it, i've probably done it at least once, and most of them could be persuaded to do again. Inventing new toys is a favourite, though i never got around to prototyping the 7-stage travelling-wave vibrating anal beads..." The smile spreads into a rather wide grin, "i will have to safeword on tearing my clothes off. i'm a big girl, i can get undressed, and besides, i've only got the one safety-orange sports-bra." A statement quickly proven as the article in question is unfastened, though in an act of deliberate tease, not removed.

Special Agent Delivery - An intensely customizible package

Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:38 am
Profile YIM WWW

Chris bit softly at the corner of her lip at the sudden release of pressure under the orange fabric. She chewed and considered for a moment, then smiled and gestured to the collection on the dresser.

"Well, pick out a dick you'd like me to wear. I don't have any rubber or proper restraints," Christina said, sliding away to her closet and sifting into the few more formal things hung there, "but I've got these." She turned back with a fistful of silk ties and smiled broadly. "So how about this. I tie you to you to yourself, you give me head, I shift those knots onto the bed, I do that exploring with my tongue and fingers, then maybe, if ya want, we fuck like busy beavers." Christina's eyes lit up hopefully. "I could mix in some rougher stuff if you like that, or we could just be gentle and straightforward. Oh, and either way, I'm gonna want a cuddle afterwards." Plotting things out was starting to get Chris's libido up to speed, which her hips decided to communicate with the faintest of wriggles back and forth.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:05 am

Kite makes a point to actually give things some thought, though her eyes are quite clearly locked in on Chris's wiggling hips. "That's a hard call to make... what's good for the throat is so often a bit plain for the other end, though you do seem to have a few more balanced... maybe it's my predjudices showing, but i'd rather rut like cats than beavers... caterwauling has some musicality to it while the sound beavers make is just... oh, right. metaphor." Her focus clearly isn't all it could be with the flush deeply colouring her cheeks. "Rough is good, long as you've had the practice to do it without drawing blood? Also, no strangling, breathplay is respirators or rebreathers only. If i start bleeding or choking, my brain.. switches gears. They're useful gears... but not nice gears.

The brief darkening of Kite's features vanishes under a wider grin, "Probably that blue one there." Kite points to one of the dildos near the middle of the shelf, thoroughly textured, though with no large protrusions, and wavy rather than a wide taper along the length. "Anyone who doesn't cuddle afterward ain't got a hope of finding communion. ...Do you go in for electroplay at all? i know most people say it's agonizing, but i've found with good contacts running a TENS circuit from a standard chiro-rig at 12Volts and 17Hz is just mmmnnnnnngh!" Kite's eyes roll briefly back in her head as her attempt at adjectivization is lost in a moan instead.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

It was Chris's turn to finally blush slightly. "Wow, you, ah, play a lot harder than I do. Yeah, no breathplay or drawing blood, definitely," she said, settling the ties loosely over her neck. She picked up the indicated cock and threaded it into the harness until the base was comfortably in the little pouch and the rest aimed squarely at wherever gravity wobbled it to. "And no worries about me. I get off plenty fine with just the other end bumping against me." She mulled things over for a bit, setting aside the prepped harness, and hooked her thumbs back into her pants. "I've never done electro stuff. Do you have a setup? Could you teach me at some point maybe? I'd love to learn how to do that without, like, frying anybody's heart." A few smooth twists and the pants were open and sliding smoothly to the floor. Christina stepped out of them, her mangy triangle of fur obscuring the lips beneath, and slid into the harness like returning to her old skin. The blue dildo wobbled a couple more times before she grabbed it by the base and shifted things about. "Oh, and since I'm not used to you, no and stop are totally safewords." She slid one of the ties off her neck and pulled it taut under the shaft, her legs taking up a stable pose. The black undershirt was doing a poor job of hiding the little hardened peaks underneath. "Shall we get started?"

Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:15 am

Kite smiles, moving almost shyly as she divests herself of her shorts, no pubic hair to be seen, but her crotch and hips are a mosaic of crisscrossing age-old scars. "Yeah, custom rig that i spent a couple weeks on. Never got to give it to..." Kite trails off in a few moments of contemplation, then shakes her head vigorously. "Yeah. Next time we'll use my room. My... roommates are gone... but they'd not want our toybox to idle when it could be doing good."

Kite's eyes rove up and down, as though trying to devour the sight of Chris evidently more in her element as she arranges the improvised strapon. "i'm never any good at no and stop. How's 'transaction' as a safeword?" Kite shrugs her way out of her dangling bra to let it fall where her shorts are on the floor, grinning enthusiastically, "But yes, let's get started."

Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Chris looked concerned briefly at Kite's admission regarding safewords, but didn't let it give her any pause. Chris slid one of the ties off her neck and pulled it taut in her hands as she drank in the purple-haired girl's exposed skin.

"Goddess, if that just doesn't make me feel like everything's gonna be okay," Christina muttered to herself as she stepped up and pulled Kite's hands softly together with the smooth fabric. Chris wrapped the tie across the other student's wrists, then crossed it and built a small column between Kite's hands. Chris knotted it off, ran a finger softly along each wrist, and paused as she went to check in. Something caught in her mind, and she just smiled and pulled at the bonds, guiding Kite's hands to the blue shaft. Chris's other hand wrapped gently over Kite's cheek and pulled her close until their lips were just barely brushing against one another. "Let me know if there's anything you want," Christina whispered, her lips teasing at Kite's with each word, then pulled hard at the back of the other student's head and kissed her hard, tongue diving to taste her deeply.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:12 am

Kite bites her lip, knees shaking slightly as Chris brings her wrists together in front of her, breaths getting shallower and faster as the windings grow tighter. Kite stumbles slightly being pulled forward, it feels somewhat strange to be wrapping her fingers so giddily around a one-way strapon, but if Chris said she's going to get off just fine from a bumpy grind, who was Kite to argue?

Motion and thought stop completely as Chris yanks Kite into a kiss, mewling muffledly as Chris's tongue delves into her mouth, her eyes sliding closed, her head pressing her cheek into Chris's hands, suckling ever so softly at Chris's lips, leaning back to break the kiss after several long moments, Kite's voice tiny as she answers, barely more than a whisper, "i'll try my best." An odd thing to say about expressing one's own wants, though that and the admitted difficulty with safewords is made clear when her eyes open again. Her expression is completely different, a yearning meekness in her eyes that almost seems to be begging to be overwhelmed and devoured.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Chris managed to shake the alarm from her face and cover it with a playful smile. She thought she'd be dealing with at least some of the fire before, but Kite seemed more inclined to turn to putty than struggle against the silk tie wrapped around her wrists. Christina flashed back to the last time someone had surprised her like this, and another set of gears kicked into motion in her head.

"Good girl," Chris whispered warmly as she released Kite's restraints. Christina pressed her hips slightly forward into the wide base of the blue shaft, rumbling gently at the feel of it bumping against the top of her cunt. "Why don't you, uh, give me a different sorta kiss." A soft hand pressed at the top of Kite's head to guide her downward. Being this in charge felt a little awkward to Chris, especially the responsibility of not pushing Kite into that region between discomfort and calling her safeword. Chris chewed her lip for a moment and took a calming breath, then shuddered with renewed lust as she took in the other woman's bare form. Fuck it, the plan was good, just stick to the plan and everything should be fine. Well, maybe deviate a little.

"You can call me Sir, if you want," Christina whispered, gently brushing her fingertips along the back of Kite's neck.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:19 am

Good Girl. And people said 'please' was the magic word. 'Please' almost never brought a panting moan erupting from from someone as they were gently pushed to their knees. 'Please' certainly wouldn't have Kite staring up at Chris in eager meltedness. Kite could see the tiny little tells that Chris was uncomfortable with how drastically she'd shifted, how soft, how pliable she'd become. And was grateful that Chris was trying to hide it, Kite's mouth splaying lewdly wide, tongue pushing against the very tip of the bright blue dong, before being interrupted by an incredulous giggle. "Are you sure you want a male honourific?"

But the answer to this can evidently wait, in Kite's eyes, as rather than waiting for an answer, she dives, taking the shaft deeply into her mouth, rocking her head quite a bit more than one would with an actually attached male organ, moving along the length, up and down, side to side, a variety of motions, listening to try to learn which felt best... gone to putty or not, if Kite's going to do something, she's going to throw herself at it completely, and do it the very best she can conceive of.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:07 am
Profile YIM WWW

Well, that was certainly above and beyond the desired effect. Chris grinned playfully down at Kite and ran soft fingers over purple hair.

"Can you think of one more appropria-" Christina trailed off as a shiver ran up her spine just at the sight of the shaft disappearing into Kite's mouth. Chris mumbled something unintelligible, then shuddered and moaned harder as her hips pressed forward again to feel the resistance of the shaft transferred up into its base and her cunt behind. Speech failed her for a full minute as Kite explored and experimented. The hand at the back of her head occasionally remembered to gently nudge one way or the other as a silent request to keep up the shift in pressure on and back. Then, in a sharp moment of clarity, Chris found her voice again.

"Fuck, right like that. Keep it moving in circles right there and suck," Chris gasped. Her hand curled slightly in Kite's hair and pulled a little more forcibly. Brown eyes lingered on the kneeling woman, and one of Chris's hands slid up under her undershirt to squeeze hard at a small, loose breast. "G-good girl."

Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:31 am

The trembles and moans, the subtle quaking of Chris's body as Kite eagerly puts her mouth to its most practiced use, thankfully in much warmer circumstances than the practice occurred, both physically and emotionally.

Right now Kite's world is the shaft she is swirling in her mouth, slurping in circles against Christina's crotch, the hand stroking her neck and tugging on her scalp, her hands tied together and crushed between quaking knees, yearning for more Instruction as the blissful words of praise trace ecstatic fire across her soul.

Of course, short, but very rapid bursts of extremely intense suction would be quite painful on an organic phallus. Repeatedly being jerked forward just a tiny bit only to pop back several times a second? No male's likely to enjoy that. But when the goal is some bump and grind of a wide-based dildo, perhaps...?

Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:48 am
Profile YIM WWW

Something resembling a long, drawn out word slid from Chris's lips at this new technique, though it was hard to tell just what. By the way her fingers curled and uncurled, unsure of what to do, it was clear the desired effect was achieved though. The vibrations from the suction coming on and off transferred cleanly through the base of the shaft and the fabric behind, and Chris slowly curled forward as a small release welled up in her. She didn't quite feel it finally crash over her; one moment she was hazily pulling Kite harder on the shaft, the next Chris was panting and taking a step back to steady herself.

"Goddess damn," Christina said, patting Kite on the head appreciatively, "I think we're gonna be good friends. Gimme a sec to catch my breath." Chris turned slightly, her eyes falling on the door. A small blush crept into her cheeks, and she hustled over to a docked MP3 player to bring something up. "Hop up on the bed," Chris said, casting a glance back to make sure Kite was still being obedient. Satisfied, Christina turned back and strode over, neckties still dangling from her shoulders. She wrapped her hands over them and pulled, smiling at the pressure on the back of her neck. "Get yourself comfy and I'll secure you down."

The small speakers finally caught up with the instructions Chris had given them, and jumbled guitar riffs filtered into the room under Kathleen Hanna's vocals.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:17 pm

As Chris steps back, Kite catches her breath as well, grinning in the pride not of a job well done, but of joy well-created, her ever-present blush deepened and spread with the flush of excotement, the rush of submissive euphoria that was one of her worst-kept secrets.

Praised and petted, a cry of delight that's almost more purr than moan slips from between Kite's lips, and she is more than eager to crawl up onto the bed, hips and ass wriggling in the air as she crushes her thighs together. There's a lot of wriggling involved in Kite getting situated on the bed. Comfy and then secure? Not with her in this mode. Like this, the latter is -how- one creates the former.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:25 am
Profile YIM WWW

Chris laughed slightly and reached out to scritch softly behind Kite's ears. Oddly, this was a bit more familiar.

"Good kitty," Chris said, slipping one of the ties down and slipping a lark's head around the column holding Kite's wrists together. Christina secured the knot, then pulled forward and tightened the other end to the headboard. Without missing a beat, she pulled another tie around Kite's ankle, secured one end, and yanked the other around smoothly to guide the woman onto her back with the leg outstretched. Another knot in the smooth silk kept it fast to the foot of the bed, and Chris finished the pattern by repeating the same with Kite's other foot. Having run out of neckties, Chris stepped back to survey her work and the now thoroughly restrained young woman in her bed.

"Right," Christina said, casting off the black fabric hanging over her shoulders, "your turn." She clambered up over the bed and kissed Kite deeply, one hand meandering down the bound woman's exposed side. "Anywhere you particularly want my tongue?" Chris asked. Her fingers traced lazily up over Kite's hip and brushed gently between her legs. "Be sure you ask nice."

Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next