View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Mixing the Correct Elements... (For Kanoe!) 

Post Re: Mixing the Correct Elements... (For Kanoe!)
"My name is not Tits!" the witch said venomously, "If you want to ask these stupid questions, take us somewhere else! If someone else comes in, your footage is useless and I will gladly rip you a new one if that happens." Makenna might be willing to answer the questions but Kanoe was not about to let things get any worse. The pounding headache she now had certainly did not help her mood. This being a lab, who knows who else will come in. It would be better to keep this matter between the three of them as much as that disgust her.

Groaning softly, the witch used the nearby table to help herself to her feet. Once the room stopped spinning, she would be able to move someplace else. Hopefully, this student realized that she was very serious about if someone else comes in here. It was not like the two of them could make a break for it. If they did, there was still the footage of what they were doing here on the floor. Kanoe reclipped her bra, containing those heavy breasts before frowning at the missing buttons of her blouse. The moisture in her panties made things uncomfortable as well.

Her eyes narrowed at the used flasks that blew up in her face. "Last time I do a lab experiment," she mumbled in annoyance before looking towards the narrating student, "If you want to keep this confidential, you best take us elsewhere. I certainly do not feel 'protected' here in an open lab." Kanoe repeated herself to hopefully get that across the confident student. Fine, the woman had dirt on her. She will cooperate but once that footage is gone, she will make this student ash. Of course that was mostly the anger and rage talking.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:06 am

Post Re: Mixing the Correct Elements... (For Kanoe!)
Chris looked back at the door as she finished scratching down notes on what Makenna had said. Still locked with the blinds still drawn. She checked her watch. Fuck, it was earlier than she thought. She frowned, then started packing things up again.

"Alright, fine," she said, yanking the harness back off and stuffing it, still assembled, on top of everything else, "Grumps has a good point, and just volunteered her room for the rest of the interview. Come on, Blondie, yank those panties on and march! I ain't lettin' ya off just 'cuz we gotta change venues." Chris slung her bag back over her shoulder and glared at the two dazed women, waiting for them to get ready and for Kanoe to lead them back to her room as ordered, lest Chris have to make good on her threat to hand the tape over to someone who would do ill with it.

---

The grad student kicked the door closed behind her and jerked a thumb at the bed. "Get comfy, chicks," she snapped, the first thing she'd said since they'd all left. She grabbed the first chair she could find and pulled it over to face the bed, not bothering to look around the dorm room she'd been lead to. Her bag slid down off an arm and landed on the back of the chair, rocking it for a moment before she dropped into the seat herself. She reached back, grabbed the harness and camera back up, and yanked the former on. With that handled, she dug around in a side pocket and yanked out a little tripod. "No more fuckin' around. I need research and y'all volunteered and I ain't takin' no for an answer at this point," she said, attaching the camera to the aluminum frame. She set it on something - she really couldn't be assed to figure out what - and pointed the camera at the bed and, if they were being good, the two young women.

Chris settled back in the chair and pulled out her clipboard and pen again. "Right. Same rules. Questions get answered, your mouths get busy with something else, or you're not really a research subject and confidentiality doesn't apply. To any of it." She skimmed her notes. "Grumps, I need age, when you came here, orientations, and your first homosexual experience. Blondie, you never did tell me about your first time with another woman. You've been so agreeable so far, so please, don't be ashamed to go into detail." Chris seemed to soften as she turned to Makenna, looking concerned over the girl's embarrassment from before. Though not really concerned about forcing her to give up personal details on her sexual history. That was just science.

- Space Pirate with a heart of lead
Miss Steel - The gray woman
Chris Davis - A queer sort of grad student

Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4