View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 11:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Mixing the Correct Elements... (For Kanoe!) 

Post Re: Mixing the Correct Elements... (For Kanoe!)
Even Makenna's thoughts were moans of pleasure and need at this point, finding herself quickly being brought to her edge. Her hand ghosting over the tender flesh of her moderate bust, her fingers lightly pinching her swollen nipples. Her body writhed while standing, other hand pressing Kanoe's face against her dripping slit, body on fire as her senses were filled with intense pleasure. Moans and squeals of intense passion came out of her mouth, her inexperienced body practically melting under the administrations of Kanoe's tongue. Her entire body trembled, her knees quivering as the assault on her nether region brought her closer and closer to her desperately desired climax...

Then everything went white. Time seemingly stopped as the pressure and pleasure built up in her system exploded, her entire body overloaded in one instant. A scream of ecstasy got caught in her throat, instead coming out as a choked cry of release, her hips bucking into Kanoe's face as her senses erupted with erotic energy. It proved too much for her, as her knees finally gave way and she collapsed onto her ass, moans still coming out of her as her hands gently caressed her breasts while she rode out her orgasm while sitting naked except for her short skirt, shoes, and socks on the ground; this climax being one of the most intense she had ever had.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:04 am

She felt her partner trembling as those moans grew louder and more desperate. There was no stopping what was coming not that either of them would dare stop at this point. Juices gushed onto Kanoe's hungry lips and tongue, the witch licking up as much as possible before the screaming woman fell to her knees. Now on the same level as Makenna, the raven haired woman leaned in and began kissing the student. Each meeting of their lips lingered longer than the last, the kisses growing deeper and deeper. The witch moaned, pressing closer. Her full breasts pressed against Makenna's, smothering and molding around the luscious flesh. Kanoe's eyes closed as she melted into the embrace. Her arms wrapped around the woman, holding her close as her tongue poked at the woman's mouth and made its way inside. There, it began to tame her partner, wrapping around the other's tongue and sucking deeply.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:27 pm

Makenna didn't have much time to recooperate from her orgasm, her body getting even more need rather then releasing it. Makenna let out another moan as Kanoe's lips crushed against hers, kissing her over and over, the other girl's larger breasts practically enveloping her smaller ones... It was driving Makenna crazy! Feeling Kanoe's tongue wipe across her thin lips, Makenna open her mouth the allow her entrance. She let out a moan, Kanoe's much more experienced tongue wrapping around hers, almost asserting its superiority, which only increased Makenna's desire. Wrapping her arms around the raven haired girl, makenna held her close, small sounds of pleasure escaping their kiss. Melting into the other girl's embrace, Makenna push up with her hips some in desire, relishing the contact.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:26 am

Makenna would taste herself in those lips and tongue. Kanoe pressed more into the other woman until both of them were laying on the hard floor. Her hips ground against her partner's, not caring of where they were or what they were doing. Her insides felt like they were melting, quivering like jelly as the relentless heat infused every cell in her body. The kiss finally broke after what seemed like an eternity. The dark witch gasped for breath as she layed on top of the other student. She panted like an animal, trying desperately to get air back into her lungs and her body to cool down. Despite what she had gone through, the witch was still yearning and able to endure much more.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:17 pm

Makenna instinctively tried to keep contact with Kanoe's supple lips as she pulled away, the taste on Kanoe's lips spiking her arousal. Her stomach flipped knots and her pussy quivered in need, her desire steadily increasing. Her hands instinctively roamed Kanoe's buxom body, ghosting over the tender flesh of Kanoe's plentiful breasts, her thumbs grazing against her nipples in circles, fingers gently squeezing. Pressing her hips upwards, Makenna let out a high moan, her voice quivering somewhat. Her body demanding more, and more from her, nipples hardened outwards, nethers soaked and weeping its desire from its tender lips as her back arched upwards into the woman on top of her.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:13 am

"Uhhhnnn..." Kanoe's head rolled back as those warm hands caressed over her swollen orbs. Her pulse was racing, bring more hot blood to the surface and leaving the tender flesh all the more sensitive to the touch. Darkened nipples stood proudly from equally darkened areolae as each grazing circle those thumbs made left her entire body trembling. She melted like butter on a hot pan, rolling onto her back and allowing Makenna free reign over her luscious melons. Her eyes fluttered, groaning helplessly as her swollen nipples made it easy for Makenna to tease and rub the pulsing nubs. Kanoe's hands stroked up and down the student's sides, her thoughts filled with only what her partner's hands and fingers were doing right now.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:41 pm

Makenna let out a soft whimper as Kanoe moved off of her, body feverish with lust. Rolling over herself, she straddled the raven haired woman's bare midsection, leaning forward as she pulled Kanoe's left nipple into her mouth, suckling gently as her tongue rolled over the dark, hardened nub at its tip; her hands gently squeezing and fondling the soft tissue of each breast. Moaning into her chest around her nipple, Makenna then switched her mouth to Kanoe's other breast, this time gently nibbling her nipple as she suckled; one hand leaving Kanoe to pinch her own nipple, pressing her hips against Kanoe's stomach, body instinctively trying to curb the pressing need and lust running through her, wanting nothing more than to take and be taken by this luscious body below her.

Finally releasing Kanoe's chest orbs from her teasing lips, Makenna moved southward along her body, sucking at random spots of her tender flesh on the way down until she reached Kanoe's weeping flower. Kissing the inside of her thigh, Makenna then stuck out her tongue, giving Kanoe's slit and experimental lick, flicking the clitoris on the way up. What little was left of the coherent part of her brain marveled at the sweet flavor of her secretions, as she took another testing lick, savoring this new foreign flavor. She repeated this a few times, her inexperience leaving her unsure of how to proceed, knowing that she had seen and read about women doing this to eachother in her... collection, but never having done it herself.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:26 am

The witch cried out as her partner latched onto one nipple. The sucking was soft, not enough to draw out her nectar but it was enough to bring it to the surface of her engorged teat. Both blood and nectar rapidly pulsed within the diamond hard peak. She whimpered as Makenna moved to the other teat, leaving the other one pulsing in pure erotic agony as the cool air soaked into moistened nub. Teeth lightly gnawed on the aching nub as more heat and blood was brought to the surface. Wave upon wave of pleasure rolled through her chest, melting her insides and seeping into her very loins.

Those wonderful lips then went lower, kissing her inner thigh before going straight for the prize. The tip of Makenna's tongue reached out and traced her netherlips. "Ahhhhhnnnn!" Kanoe's body arched, her hips jolting as pure bliss rolled up and down her passage. The flick across her clitoris left it visibly twitching as electricity shot up her loins and spine. Her insides were turning to jelly as her body twitched and spasmed wildly. But each time she was brought close to the edge, Makenna timidly pulled away for a moment before licking again. Kanoe's eyes fluttered and rolled back as wanton groans echo off the walls of the lab.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:24 pm

Makenna moaned into Kanoe's soaked netherlips, the gyrations and sounds the raven haired girl was making further pressing Makenna's arousal, causing her own pussy to quiver in desperate need. Moving her hand above her mouth, Makenna gently massaged and pushed at Kanoe's clit with her thumb, lightly pinching and rolling it between her fingers as she continued to gently lap at the outer lips of her pussy, enjoying the sweet flavor of her essence.

Finally gaining some more confidence, Makenna experimentally pressed her tongue inside of Kanoe, pushing in as far as she could and lapping at her inner walls, trying to get as much of her juices as she can. Her tongue going along every nook and crevice as her fingers continued to play with her clit. Makenna's other hand moved down to her own weeping sex, pressing her palm gently against herself to take the edge off, grinding her hips lightly back against her palm.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:30 am

"Oooohhhhnnnn!" Her hips jolt and buck upwards with each pinch done to her helpless nub, grinding into Makenna's hungry lips and tongue. The witch could not stop. Her eyes were rolling back in her head as she felt her mind going completely blank. Heat surged into her brain, washing any thoughts she had or will have. The dark witch wailed as juices began to squirt out of climaxing pussy. Her body trembled from head to toe as groans echo off the walls. Her thighs spread further for Makenna as hands began to fondle her breasts, squeezing and molding them as she continued to lose control over herself.

Makenna was certainly working the drug out of the witch's system but her mind was already paying the price. Her head rolled from side to side, her mouth hanging open as she gasped and groaned over and over again. Toes curled and heels dragged along the hard floor. Every touch and motion of her swollen clit sent it pulsing and throbbing rapidly between the student's fingers. It was so easy to wrap her fingers around it now that it was fully erect. "Ooooohhhhnnnn..." the witch could not even form words of how good she felt right now.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:46 pm

((Thanks for the invite, Kanoe. Now, what's going on in this thread...))

Chris was having a shitty run of luck. Well, mixed run of luck, if you took the timeframe out a little farther. She'd gotten the data she wanted, finally, but a lot of it was out of order or didn't make sense. She'd spent over a week just reorganizing things to paint a cohesive picture of the intake forms and spent another week collating data. Now she was trying to find some help in making sense of a few of the data points. Things were way off her suppositions, and she was going to need experience to make sense of it all.

Which was why she was wandering the halls with a bag full of research materials trying to find her adviser. The older woman wasn't in her office, or in her normal classroom. Someone thought they'd seen her up in the school labs upstairs a couple hours ago, which didn't sound promising, but it definitely beat sitting around on one's hands waiting for someone to come back to her office. She sighed and turned another corner in the long trek, her eyes skimming through the small windows of each room as she went. Things seemed pretty normal; there were a few classes here and there buried in some mundane little lab experiment, testing gravity or dissecting preserved frogs. That last one lead to some of the most adorably disgusted faces Chris had seen in awhile. She pushed on and stuck her face to another window and froze.

She made a silent prayer to whatever Goddess was smiling on her this day at the sight of the two women tangled together on the floor of the chemistry lab, striped to the waist and apparently a bit under it if the way the little blond one was going at the tall dark-haired beauty was any indication. Chris stepped back from the window and shot a glance up and down the hallway. It was empty, but it probably wouldn't stay that way long enough to just observe. Fortune favors the bold anyway. She dug into her overfilled messenger bag, hoping it was there, and gave a sigh of relief as her hand closed over the small plastic bag. She squeezed at the silicone shaft, the pink one that was her regular standby and fit well into various containers she carried with her. Her hand shifted, confirming that the soft, fabric harness for it was there as well, and paused again. There was something small and hard wrapped up in the specialized briefs, rectangular in shape. A terrible, wicked grin spread on the grad student's lips.

"Here we see a pair of college women engaged in cunnilingus," Chris said softly as she stepped through the door, doing her best impression of a nature documentary's narrator. In her hand was the small camcorder she'd requisitioned to do interviews with, its lens aimed squarely at the two on the floor. Her other hand reached back, first to turn the deadbolt and then to tug down the little blind most of the labs had over their small hallway windows to prevent outside light disrupting an experiment. "While simple observation cannot conclude their full nature, in this environment they seem to have happily resorted to lesbianism to remain sexually active." Chris shifted her hips slightly, her own uniform still on comfortably and even tucked down so the white panties under her skirt weren't visible - though the thick black hair dotting her legs from thigh to ankle was. Her hair had been tamed back into a loose ponytail, though that looked ready to give up and explode in a mess of curls at any moment. Her own blouse had been fit tight when she'd first got it, but a tighter sports bra trapping her chest down gave it a more comfortable look. "I will attempt to communicate with them to see if I cannot ascertain with greater certainty whether or not they're sufferers of the LUG disorder."

Chris looked up over the edge of the camera and grinned triumphantly. "Hey girls," she said, grinning mischievously. The camera snapped closed in her hands, cutting off the recording. She set it down on the table and unslung her bag, pulling out the freshness-sealed dildo and harness. "Now, it seems to me that fucking in an unlocked room with the window open is asking for trouble." Chris unwrapped the shaft and stuffed it into the harness as she spoke, then pulled the combination up her legs and under her skirt. "Thankfully, I'm a highly ethical researcher who would never release such compromising and clearly confidential material to the administration or student body." She settled the shaft all the way up and set her hands on her hips, striking a somewhat ridiculous pose in her uniform with the rubber cock poking just out the edge of her short skirt. "But I'm going to have to insist you let me do more science. First off, let's see if the cuntlicker is also a cocksucker! Blondie, hop to it. Tits, feel free to help." Chris new she was pushing her luck, but clearly she was due for a better run than she'd been having earlier today.

- Space Pirate with a heart of lead
Miss Steel - The gray woman
Chris Davis - A queer sort of grad student

Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:38 pm

Makenna lapped up the juices of her partner greedily, as her arousal spiked one more time upon Kanoe's orgasm. Moaning out cutely into her pussy, Makenna's fingers under her skirt pressed tightly against her own clit as she rubbed against her inner pleasure spot, almost instantly sending her already very sensitive body without the chemicals over the edge, crying out again and writhing in her own intense climax... On camera.

Not having noticed anybody walk in, Makenna was blissfully unaware of the presence as she pulled away from Kanoe while the drugs began to fade, slowly regaining her senses from her 'activities'. Blissfully unaware that is, until she heard a snap. Eyes flying open, her head swiveled to the source, only to find another girl standing in the other side of the room, a smug grin on her face as she shut a camcorder.

Oh no... Nonononono... Why? What happened to me? What was I thinking...? It felt so good... But now... What's going to happen to us? Makenna thought.

It would seem her question would be answered soon, however, as she watching the unidentified woman continue to speak, rifling through her bag to pull out a long pink phallus. Immediately Makenna turned red, her mind flying to many hentai scenarios she had seen just like this. She was going to use the recording to extort the two of them... Makenna was surprised that she wasn't entirely opposed to the idea... It was even in fact a little... Arousing.

Her face turning even more red, Makenna heard the woman's orders. However, despite what her body said, she still hoped she could get out of the situation. But more importantly, she would have no idea how to go about this. Even as a lifelong lesbian, She had only ever performed cunnilingus once or twice, and had never done anything like sucking a cock (fake or not).

All of this clashed within Makenna as she tried to respond, one part of her wanting to submit without thought, another smaller part hoping to get out completely, and another simply confusing as to how to proceed. Thus, it all came out as, "Well... I... Um... I don't know... Why? I've never really... Um..." Her face turning bright red as the awkward jumble of words came out.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:31 am

Kanoe was left gasping for breath as she layed sprawled out on the hard lab floor. Makenna had cleaned her up though that was impossible as juices continued to trickle out of her still twitching folds. The loud snap drew her attention as the witch rolled her head to the side and saw camcorder being set aside. "Uhhnn..." she groaned both in arousal and despair. This was not good at all. Being caught in ground zero of this lab fiasco, the drug was still running its course in the woman's body. If she just had her focus, she would break that camera and teach this bitch a lesson for trying to use that evidence against her.

The way short haired student spoke, it was obvious that turning in that footage was exactly what will happen if they do not do what she says. Such a blatant breaking of rules, it would be the basement for both of them for sure. Makenna may not know anything about the basement but, Kanoe had been down there more than enough to know it was a place she would not want anyone to go to.

The raven haired woman slowly sat up, bra and blouse still hanging wide open as her breasts heaved with each breath. "Y-You... Bitch!" she hissed, "G-Give that cam... ohhh..." She tried to rise to her feet only to slump down on her still numb knees. Her entire body was tingling all over from the drug still, causing the witch to hug her on body and bite down on her lip to try and control herself. At least Makenna was regaining her senses. But in their current states, overpowering the woman was not going to happen. The student would just flee with the footage and who knows what will happen then, copies could be made or worse.

"Wh-What do you want?" she hissed venomously.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:43 am

Chris grinned, clearly pleased with herself, and reached again for the camera. Some fiddling later, it was pointing vaguely over the heads of the two women on the floor to record the audio of the continuing proceedings. Quickly, Chris yanked a clipboard and a pen from her bag and began jotting down notes on the first page, laden with standardized questions.

"Right," she narrated as she wrote, "Blondie shows reluctance to move from vulva to phallus, though seems more confused than anything. Tits has become immediately hostile to further questioning." Chris looked over the edge of the clipboard and down at her two subjects, considering them briefly. "Alright, here's the deal. As mentioned, I have an ethical responsibility to keep everything said to me by a volunteer for my research project under extremely strict confidence. If you answer my questions, that means you've volunteered to be part of my research project!" Chris said, her voice rising excitedly. "Of course, if your mouths are busy doing something else," she tapped the head of her shaft with the pen suggestively, "I'll understand that you'd rather provide different research material. Otherwise, let's begin! I really do hope you'll both agree and not end up outside of my confidentiality requirements." She squared her feet and took a closer look at her clipboard, then rattled off a series of questions.

"What are your ages? How long have you been here at Shokushu? What was your sexual orientation before coming here, and what is it now?" A mischievous grin spread on the grad student's face. Goddess she loved this question. "What was your first homosexual experience? Please provide as much detail as possible." As if to head off any criticism, she turned the clipboard around to show the two the standard questionnaire, bisected down the middle with 'Blondie' and 'Tits' written at the head of each column. Chris was indeed going off what was written. She turned it back before they could read ahead, though.

"And do try to be honest. This is for science, after all."

- Space Pirate with a heart of lead
Miss Steel - The gray woman
Chris Davis - A queer sort of grad student

Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:07 am

Makenna slumped against the leg of a table, her body still exhausted from recent events. While she had mostly begun to recover from the chemicals, she was still a bit aroused from the residual left over along with her heightened sex drive responding to the whole situation. Listening to the other girl talk, Makenna looked to Kanoe, unsure of what to do. It appeared as if they really had no choice. As much as the idea of someone having footage of her doing such things sent shivers down her spine (in both good and bad ways), having something like that get out... It certainly couldn't be good for her.

Makenna blushed deeper pink as the other girl began to ask her questions, her mind sent back to vivid images of her sexy roommate and her first actual lesbian experience. She couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed despite the others not knowing. The images certainly did nothing to help the returning dampness to her nethers (thankfully under her skirt despite of her lack of panties) As well as the hardened nubs of her nipples (although she could blame that on exposure to the cold...).

Makenna sighed, unsure of what to do. She certainly did not want the footage getting out, and the questions seemed mostly innocent enough...

Swallowing hard and looking to Kanoe once more before looking back at the other girl, Makenna stammered, "W-well... I'm eighteen... I've only been here for a week or two... I was and am a complete lesbian..." Her voice dropping off there, hoping to avoid going into details.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next