View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Queer Studies (for Andramica) 

Post Queer Studies (for Andramica)
"Are you in trouble again?"

Chris stared at her dormmate, Erica, and at the small note in her hand, with a mixture of apprehension and confusion, then finally took the envelope and tore into it. The paper gave with an oddly satisfying rip under a single finger's pressure. The paper was textured, faintly, like someone had gone out of their way to get something a little less mechanical than standard printer paper, but it still unfolded crisply under shaking fingers. Fear clung to Christina's heart at first. The handwriting was so neat and clean. Some official must have copied it out carefully.

"Some weird little underclassman dropped it off and said to make sure you got it as soon as you got in," Erica continued. The fear on Chris's face started to melt into a grin as she read the careful script, her initial theory forgotten. "What'd you get yourself into now?"

Chris turned up and grinned mischievously at the other grad student. "A date, apparently."

---

Chris glanced at her watch and cursed softly. There was queer time, and there was late. She was definitely late at this point. Too long picking out the right dick to wear. There was a delicate balancing act to the whole affair. Too large and she might terrify the poor young lady she was set to meet; too small and nobody would be having any fun. If things got that far on a first date. They usually did. Chris really, really hoped they did. She'd pulled a better description of the undergrad from Erica while cobbling together dinner for the everyone. This mystery admirer sounded a little gother than Chris's normal tastes, but she wasn't about to say no to an elligible young lady. The smallish, pink silicone shaft pressed back into Chris in that familiarly awkward way as it shifted against her slacks with each step. Using the more secure jock-style harness had definitely been the right idea. She buried her hands into the blue windbreaker that kept the night's chill out and quickened her pace.

With a bounce in her step, Chris turned the final corner to reach the far side of the closed-for-the-night gym. Another quick glance at her watch, and it turned out she was only about fifteen minutes late. Her watch hand took hold of the brim of her cap and pushed it up so she could get a better look down the darkened alley between the gym proper and the adjacent storage building. There was a small, shadowed figure further along the wall that Chris waved to.

"Hey cutie! Sorry to keep you waiting," Christina called out as she strode forward. The slight tilt to her hips and the hungry smile on her lips left her looking rather like a housecat trying to make idle conversation with a mouse.

- Space Pirate with a heart of lead
Miss Steel - The gray woman
Chris Davis - A queer sort of grad student

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:49 pm

Post Re: Queer Studies (for Andramica)
Andramica infiltration of school status; preliminary success. Data indicate programming and current visual appearance is not completely optimized for blending into human society. For purpose of completing objective it does suffice. Scans are being run on a distance to gather information on Shokushu student body. Search is always in progress for girls with potential information needed for accomplishing mission. Target was acquired.

Target. Name: Christina Davis. Reports have confirmed the student’s preference of female partners. Possibility of lead to objective acknowledged. Personal meeting with target at secluded location desirable. Rank given to target’s ability to resist capture: 1. Simulating scenarios to draw out target and prepare stage for maximal chance of reaching desired level of data. Possibility to approach as potential partner confirmed. … … … Scenario mapped out. Stage 1, commence.

Andramica had located her target, and soon thereafter she had written a love-letter to drop by Chris. While having purely white skin and red eyes made her stick out a bit from the rest of the students on the school, the android was still able to move through the school with nothing but a strange glance for a number of students. After all, her body was still humanoid on the outside, she was wearing a school uniform and otherwise looked perfectly fit to be here. Thinking so, Andramica had simply walked into the dorm and intended to drop the letter by the appropriate door while Christina had been confirmed to be away. Andramica had been caught, however, but she made plenty of her disguise to make Erica a usable tool for the scenario. The letter had been delivered.

“Dear Christina Davis

I have had my eyes on you for a little while. We have never spoken to one another. I realize that it may be inappropriate for me to send you a letter such as this. I believe it is best if I let my feelings be known as efficiently as possible. I have taken an interest in you. Love, maybe. I need confirmation in order to know for sure. Going by rumors that I have heard this should not be a first for you. I would like us to meet. I would like us to show our worlds to one another. A date, if you would. Please meet me at <insert coordinates> at <insert time> hours.

I’ll be waiting.”

... And as so, Andramica was now standing in that alley when the target came into the target zone…

Turning head to get visual of humanoid. Target Christina Davis identified. Stage 1, success. Stage 2, commence.

There was a light shimmer of red light from her eyes the moment Andramica turned her eyes to look at the incoming female due to the amount of data within her that moved into place. However, it receded almost immediately, leaving nothing to confirm the shimmer had actually occurred…

Audio data received. Target appears to be hunting for prey. Andramica potential to avoid capture if desired, 98%. Adjusting vocal cords to reply. Increasing uncertainty in voice with 45%. Increasing visible embarrassment by 45%. Preliminary condition ‘shy’ initiated. Database concludes such characteristic fits senders of love-letters (said database was earlier supplied with loads of information from novels in school library). Formatting reply. Engage.

“… Ah.” Andramica made a little look at Chistina as if being somewhat surprised. “You… you came.” Despite her adjustments, Andramica’s voice sounded rather monotonous. But she was programmed to appear as human as possible for the need to be. “I… I should introduce myself then, shouldn’t I…?” Andramica made a little show of appearing a bit unsure of herself. All the while, the mechanical bits inside her were running calculations and simulations on how to proceed from there.

Christina’s psychic ability would receive absolutely no reading from Andramica’s purely mechanical lines of thought.

Squanian, raping squid

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:15 pm

Chris grinned playfully and looked the other woman over. She always liked shorter girls, even if it wasn't by much. The grad student stepped right up to within a hand's breadth of her admirer and tilted her head to one side. As cute as she was, she didn't seem terribly queer. Which was a perfect study opportunity.

"Yeah, that's generally what people do," Christina said as she slid her hat off with one hand to let the slim bit of light find her eyes. "I liked your letter. Am I the first woman you've had a thing for?" Without giving the android a chance to respond, warm fingers, fresh from hiding in a coat pocket, traced over the pale skin of her neck. "It's probably new for ya, being around just women?" Chris was guessing, and she knew she was guessing, but she figured if she wanted this to be a case to study the effects of an all-female environment on a heterosexual's interest in women hard enough, it might just come true. Well, that and the poor girl seemed to need some coaxing. The warm fingertips curled around the line of Andramica's jaw to cup it gently. "Call me Chris. What's your name, sweetie?"

Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:12 am

Recognizing compliment. Blush increased by 26%. Formatting reply.

Upon being complimented and asked if Chris was the first woman she had liked, Andramica added a blush to herself as she started… “No, but you are… Eh?” Without being given a chance to complete the sentence, Christina had suddenly reached out towards her.

Status report. Database suggests touch by fingers is a strategy to close distance between individuals at rapid speed and proceed with later stages of sexual relationships. Target recorded to be 67% more direct than assumed. Calibrating simulations. Human body programming increased following values: Surprise increased by 39%. Arousal increased by 22%. Blush increased by 57%. Unable to override. Scenario proceeding along lines of simulation C16345. Error margin: 0.7%. Transmitting new data to Hibernator. Formatting reply.

Andramica would look at the fingers approaching her with slight apprehension, but make no attempt to shy away as they touched her. The android would feel somewhat cold to the touch, but only because she had been standing out here in nothing but the school uniform for a while [or would you prefer the dark dress?]. She was designed to be as close to a human as possible, after all. The android’s other factors increased without her control by her human body programming. But it was all within parameters of her scenario thus far. She let the fingers touch her and focused on meeting Christina’s gaze and answer the questions as well as she could.

“… My name is Mica Sanders.” Taking from the identity of the student which Andramica has taken her looks from. “You are not the first female I’ve looked out for, but you are the first I’ve managed to make contact with. … Yes, it is new to me to be in proximity of exclusively female populous.” Taking information from the identity in her database, Andramica could answer the questions as well as if she had been the person herself. Internally the data within her decided to proceed.

“What comes next?” Except for the blush, the android’s expression was somewhat lacking in typical emotional responses. However… even though her voice and reactions appeared somewhat hesitant she seemed eager to learn, and determined enough not to look away.

Squanian, raping squid

Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:32 pm

((Uniform's perfect))

This girl was too damned cute for her own good. Or maybe too cute for Christina's. She could already feel her own heart plucking with desire at the heat and embarrassment rolling off Mica. Her heart and other organs.

"Women," Chris corrected the younger student softly. "We're called women. Lab rats are females." The hand holding Mica's chin brushed gently over the blushing cheek in its grasp as Chris got back to what she was here to do. "Now," Chris whispered. This part was like a practiced dance. If Mica didn't know the steps, Chris would just have to lead more surely. She bent slowly closer, keeping her eyes on the other woman's. Christina's feet shifted, and her hand came up to rest on the cold wall beside Mica's head. Just a hint of restraint in that, with the other direction still a free avenue to escape. Mustn't step on anyone's toes during the dance. "Now I'm gonna kiss you, and we'll see if what you're feeling for me is romantic or not. If it is, I'll keep kissing you. And touching you. And if you don't like how I'm doing either of those, you'll tell me and I'll do it different," Chris whispered, leaning further and further in until her lips were just barely brushing at Mica's. "Now." Christina's hand slid back and gently pulled the back of the other woman's head forward until their lips met in a warm, soft kiss.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:41 am

Registering correction. Comparing data. Selecting “women” as preferred synonym for human female. Pulse of target has increased by 19%. Cause suggested to be arousal. Running examination to determine cause of arousal. Done. Cause suggested to be Target’s physical contact with desirable body, the submissiveness currently shown by Andramica and promises to consensual continuation of sexual activity. Adding data to database.

‘Mica’ nodded to the words that ‘women’ was the preferred word to use. “Alright.” Afterwards the android simply let Chris do as she liked. The eyes trailed along the hand going by her cheek before looking into the eyes of the woman approaching her. The hand which leant against the wall restraining her movements in one direction registered as an act to keep the android submissive. And then the next action was announced. “Kiss…”

Meaning of romantic act retrieved from database. Blush increased by additional 15%. Arousal increased by additional 10%. Mouth left in slightly open condition to represent desire. Breathing frequency increased to match aroused state. Awaiting contact.

‘Mica’ simply stayed still as Chris described her next action, the two pairs of eyes focused on one another as they approached. The red-eyed girl stood firm to meet the other’s action. Then… when they were close… ‘Mica’ was to be pulled into the kiss. However, Andramica weights 130 kg in total, so pulling normally could be difficult. However, realizing what might transpire, Andramica had her fake muscles follow the movement as if she had really been pulled. Couldn’t have her weight revealed just yet, by obvious reasons. So, her lips moved into contact with the other girl’s, both eyes still open, as she let the data of the soft kiss stream into her database. She didn’t shy away, the black-haired girl seemed to stay in place to enjoy the kiss and let Chris do as she pleased…

Sending data to Hibernator.

Squanian, raping squid

Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:08 am

If that reaction was anything to go off of, Mica was definitely interested in more. Lots more. Chris coiled one hand around the tie at the android's neck and gave it a gentle pull, just enough to pull her forward into another, deeper kiss. Chris pressed her tongue hungrily into Mica's lips and turned it about experimentally, trying to see how she'd respond. The hand, meanwhile, turned and began to work at the buttons of the white shirt, popping them loose in quick succession. Christina's fingers dove under the fabric as soon as they had enough room to maneuver and slid over and past one breast and down along the pale skin of the younger woman's side.

Chris broke the kiss and sucked a sharp breath in before whispering, "why don't you open my pants. I brought something in there for you." She bent forward and closed her teeth softly on the pale skin of Mica's neck. This girl was proving startlingly compliant, and Chris wanted to see just how far that compliance would go before it got too cold out here to have much more fun. Chris ran her tongue delicately along the sensitive skin before her and traced her fingers back up the other way, finally taking one breast firmly in her grasp and rolling it over in her palm. Once the pink shaft was finally free of its confines, she leaned up and added, "why don't you give it a little tug to say hello."

Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:44 am

Temporarily assigning designation ‘Mica’ to Andramica for current situation to decrease processing requirement.

Mica was pulled into a deeper kiss with the human girl. As the android’s sensory equipment picked up on the tongue trying to penetrate into her mouth, she opened up and let it in. Her tongue was capable of feats of strength far beyond a human’s, but as with all her other mechanically powered muscles they were currently calibrated to be at human level. Mica’s eyes still stared open at Chris as her tongue responded in turn as the database told human tongues did in this form of union. However, Andramica’s database had never conducted this sort of act before, so at first the effort might seem awkward and hesitant…

Reading data from Target’s tongue. Adding data to database. Calibrating effort using new data.

… but Mica would soon seem to get a hang of it, having her tongue dance with Chris’ tongue in a erotic and hungry dance. Mica’s eyes looked away from Chris for the first time since asking what would come next before the kiss to look down on the hand unbuttoning her shirt. Soon after the hand would be down into her shirt, where a lack of bra would be apparent alongside slight lack of size of breasts. There were some breasts, they were just slightly small compared to average. Though… she wasn’t entirely alone here with that, was she…? Mica just stayed firm in the kiss, letting the hand do its work although her body was clearly reacting in the expected ways… although through programming. That’s when Chris broke the kiss, leaving Mica’s somewhat open mouth hanging, and spoke those words…

Reassessing data. Target is 475% more sexually aggressive than database suggest about women. Planned meeting schematic A0001 through L5479 dismissed as obsolete. Stage 2, success. Stage 3, obsolete. Stage 4, obsolete. Stage 5, commence.

“… You’re more aggressive than I thought you’d be, Chris. But… that’s fine with me.” In a calm voice, Mica stated so as she brought up both her hands… and started opening both the pants and Chris’ windbreaker at the same time if allowed to. Stage 5 involved getting naked, after all. Also, Mica wouldn’t just open the pants… she’d pull them down as far as she could reach from her standing position when they were sufficiently open. Then, looking down on the pink thing down there…

Running identification of object against database. Object appears to be a phallus of some kind, intended to penetrate women. Suitable data of object unavailable.

Mica stared at the thing and muttered. “You came prepared... Does that mean that you’d do this to me no matter who I was?” As her body shivered slightly against the android’s will due to programmed arousal and instincts she reached a hand down and pulled at the shaft, hand closing around the silicone construction and then tugged a little bit back and forth putting some strength into it to register Chris’ reaction. As if in revenge for the notion Chris might have done this to anyone she'd found Mica aimed her other hand to attempt to sneak underneath Chris’ other upper-garment to get in contact with skin and eventually seek up along the belly to the woman’s breasts. Andramica was an android made to serve, so she was well aware how to do that. All of the above was with the strength representing her size, so she could probably be stopped at any time if desired to.

Squanian, raping squid

Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:59 pm

Christina smiled playfully at the calm way 'Mica' accepted the advances, then nearly went white at how aggressive the younger girl was in return. That was probably more unexpected than Chris' own behavior. She just stood there for a moment, staring at the pants down around her ankles, before the air sent a shiver along her own spine to match the android's. Which happened to bring her mind back in time to process the question put forth.

"Well, I find the quickest way to know if you're going to work with someone is to fuck 'em right off the bat," Chris said, her eyes already glazing slightly at the feeling of the base of the shaft rubbing lightly against the fur over her pubic mound. Her hand closed on Mica's for a moment as it slid up under the plain shirt, then helped it higher and pressed the younger 'student's hand encouragingly into Christina's soft, unhindered breasts. Mica wasn't the only one wandering around at night without a bra on. Chris returned her hand to the wall and relinquished her hold on Mica's chest in turn. Hungry fingers vanished up under the blue uniform skirt and wandered curiously to see what, precisely was hidden beneath.

"Presuming you'd like me to fuck you," Chris said between panting breaths, leaning forward into the android's grasp, "though you seem pretty eager for something."

Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:52 am

Scenario proceeding favorably. Target is stimulated to first step. Examination of pink phallus in progress. Giving estimation of pleasure-level maximum of object. Error, insufficient data. Data determined potentially valuable to accomplishment to main objective. Preparing means to obtain data. Formulating Stage 5,001. Preparing Mica’s body for insertion. Additional priority assigned to aggressiveness to counteract Submissive switch. Activation of Submissive switch potentially fatal to accomplishments of objectives. Formatting reply. Proceed.

The android had to be aggressive. It couldn’t risk the Submissive switch within her activating in the midst of gathering data as it would render the sensors useless. However, the situation made for reasons to gather data on the object between Chris’ legs, and that was most easily done by insertion. Let it do its job. As so… Mica sent signals to wet her sex a bit extra, not that it was entirely necessary as her programmed arousal had wet it plenty, and proceeded with her own mission. The fingers searching beneath her skirt, if they continued, would soon find her wet black panties covering her lower lips…

“You attempt sexual intercourse without prior social activity?” Mica knew nothing about anything excessively complicated in that sentence. “How effective is this method of approach?” The android asked since data from such an experiment could potentially hold valuable data for women’s personality reactions. The hand which had been placed on Chris’ breast gently rubbed itself over it and brushed over the nipple with her palm, ready to receive data on how sensitive her target was. Meanwhile, the other hand stroked the pink thing sticking out below, pulling in and out slightly to measure how tough the material was and then let the hand wander to around the base to feel how much its size was taking up… and how much access it was potentially blocking. The edges of it was scanned with fast fingertips to make out the shape, pressing soundly against Chris the entire time to keep the pressure on the interesting spots…

Squanian, raping squid

Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:37 pm

Christina's eyes lit up at how wet the soft fabric under her fingers was. That'd do for encouragement. Her hand was diving up and under the fabric when Mica's question reached the grad student's brain and gave her pause.

"Uh, well, fuckin' is social interaction, y'know?" Chris said, looking a little perplexed. The android's tone was a bit too analytical for her liking. Whatever, must be a quirk. "It usually goes pretty good," Chris continued, her fingers playing and teasing along the soft lips to coax more moisture to them. A little shuddery moan squirmed free of Christina's throat at the careful, curious feeling around at the base of the shaft. The circle of silicone itself was blocking direct access to the upper part of Christina's lips and the nub tucked between them, but the fabric of the harness extended down to cover the rest. Of course, Chris wrote all the exploration off as fucking amazing and startlingly skilled for someone who'd never been with a woman before. Which she decided to ask about. Once that last moan finished drawing its ragged, shaking way out of her lips.

"Where'd you learn that, cutie?" Chris finally managed, her own hand still working, albeit with less focus and skill. "You're really good at what you're up to." Despite everything else about her body showing clear arousal, the soft fabric at the very bottom of the cloth harness was bone dry.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:33 pm

Data from social examination of Target’s experience received. Information in conflict to recorded knowledge. Doubt added to entry. Further investigation given priority.

“From my knowledge it would be exceedingly rare for two humans without prior contact or friendship to engage in- ah..!” Mica started to form her question, but programmed instincts to the hand reaching into her panties and suddenly playing with her wet sex made the body flinch and react to the fingers, arching just the slightest and hands stopping their relative actions for a brief moment during which the data on the fingers at work streamed in from down below and needed to be dealt with. Mica’s expression never changed, but it was obvious that her body changed status and that she had to work to keep control from programmed arousal. Chris appeared to be aroused, too, with the moaning that was going on. After regaining some control Mica recognized the query which needed to be answered. The android… had no problem formulating a convenient lie.

“… I have not learned anything. I’m improvising.” After that, the hand of the android continued searching for the woman’s sex… to find that the area had been blocked by strap-on and harness. Mica would spend several moments when the hand suddenly hesitated as if it didn’t find what it was looking for, hand running around down there like a lost child for a few moments, then Andramica would tilt her entire upper body. Bending it downward, having to take her hand out from Chris’s clothing in the meantime, lowering her body without crouching merely to get an actual good look on how Chris actually looked down there. When down, Mica would spend a moment or so poking at different places, including on the harness, on the base and on the top of the phallus. Slowly, the android would then bend back.

“I assume I am to be the receiving end.” Mica returned her unchanging stare to Chris’ eyes. “I want us to be naked.” With that, she’d attempt lifting Chris’ shirt or whatever that underneath the windbreaker is with both her hands, obviously intending on taking it off along with the clothing above it. Cold didn’t appear to bother her at the moment.

Squanian, raping squid

Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:15 pm

This was abnormal. Definitely abnormal. The little gothish chick sounded like a computer. And she poked around at Chris and examined the harness like she wanted to reverse-engineer it.

"You must never've been to any queer bars then," Chris said, still a bit confused as the plain blue shirt and her coat came off over her head. The air was cold against skin that started to rise, putting the fine hairs of her arms on end. Might as well see where it's going, at least, Chris reasoned as she stepped out of her sneakers and pants. She stood still for a moment once she was stripped and looked over the android with growing suspicion darkening the edges of her eyes. Then Chris shrugged and gave Mica the same treatment, pulling smoothly at the rest of the buttons on her blouse and pushing it back and away from pale skin. Without missing a beat, Chris hooked her thumbs into the dark skirt and the darker panties and shoved them both smoothly down to the ground, taking a knee as she did so. From her new vantage, she took a brief pause to sniff and kiss just above Mica's lips.

"Fuck if that ain't the best smell known to womankind," Chris murmured before standing back up. "Okay, how do you want it?"

Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:44 am

“Your assumption is correct.” Mica answered to Chris about never having been to any queer bar. Chris, while seeming a bit confused, was cooperative in letting herself be undressed. Mica stood rigid for a moment allowing her eyes to scan the young body of the woman. From the legs to the hips, from the belly to the breasts, from the arms to the strap-on.

Visual analysis collecting bodily data. Sizes recorded. Body assigned designation. Added data of Christina Davis body to database. Data on sexual sensitivity and habits yet to be collected. Proceed.

Then… Chris did the same to her. The clothing on Mica’s upper body was removed, revealing plenty of her purely white skin. Her breasts, small but undeniably healthy, were shown to the only audience. Naked from the top, Mica clearly showed her slim young top… and then the skirt and panties were pulled down too. The android remained upright, pose unchanging, despite the fact that her vagina had just been revealed to the open wind and to Chris. Then the target leaned in and kissed just above…

Being seen naked raised embarrassment values by 47%. Blush increased by 39%. Both bodies primed for sexual intercourse. Presence of Mica’s hymen… removed for scenario. Adjustments to receive phallus complete. Target kiss registered. Pleasure levels within tolerance. Control-loss at 12%. Strength kept at level ‘human’. Nakedness achieved. Cold within acceptable levels. Stage 5, on hold. Stage 5,001, commence. Increasing uncertainty by 70%. 50% stammering inserted into voice.

Mica had bent just the slightest forward at the kiss and made a tiniest sound from the back of her throat, which had been from programmed loss of control from programmed pleasure. Mica then kept her eyes locked on Chris as she stood up again. Then that question came…

“I… I don’t… know.” Although stammering was inserted, the monotone voice was the same. “I would assume that you… you have more experience with this… sort of thing.” Mica’s red eyes kept locked on Chris, looking almost as if they shone just the slightest for a moment. “If you would, I… I would appreciate if you… took lead. Show me… how it is usually… usually done.” Somewhere, a programmer was overly pleased with his stammering program. Though in monotone. And while staring unchanging. For explanation, the different stages has different programming assigned to them. Stage 2 had that uncertainty in the beginning. Stage 5 was far more aggressive. Stage 5,001 went back to being... quite uncertain. That because it tried to fit a persona of someone unused to being penetrated by a strap-on, and uncertain how to do so.

Squanian, raping squid

Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:42 am

Well, the poor girl's front was starting to crack, it seemed. At least, that explanation seemed to fit the analytical modes Mica had been using for the past few minutes vanishing as soon as she lost her clothes. Chris slid her fingers up along Mica's bare slit, feeling along the soft folds to spread the warm liquid lying along them. One finger began curiously to wriggle into the android, followed by another, both happy with the lack of resistance. Chris pressed her bare skin into Mica's and urged the smaller student closer with the two fingers inside her.

"How about I pull these out, and you turn around and put your hands on the wall?" Chris said, her free hand cupping Mica's cheek again as to turn her up as if for a kiss. "That way we can avoid you getting too cold too quick." Her lips brushed softly against the android's as she whispered, and warm breath spilled over pale skin. "Trust me, fucking on the wall or the ground is fun, but that shit is cold." Chris bent forward as if for a kiss, hesitated, and suddenly pulled Mica into a hard embrace. Best to not let the little one get her balance back. They're so fun when they're blushy.

Chris pulled back, slipping her fingers free, and licked them clean to get the flavor of her new friend. She tapped Mica on the hip and gently turned her, then pushed her forward carefully between her shoulders until the android was bent nearly ninety degrees forward. A bit of shuffling of feet, and the smooth, pink shaft was pressing at Mica's entrance from behind. Cool fingers wrapped comfortably around the android's hips and held her softly in place. And that's when Chris had a wicked idea.

"Say please," Chris commanded softly, adjusting to make sure the smaller woman wouldn't be able to easily push back onto the shaft without permission.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next