View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Spider's Burrow (Clarice) 

Post Re: The Spider's Burrow (Clarice)
Another post. D;

Last edited by Clarice on Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:01 pm

The fear is intoxicating and delicious. Miss Steel drinks it like wine as it pours from the woman in her grasp. The curling merely eases the task of shoving her against the wall. A strange scraping sound is heard as a leg reaches back and cleans the black carapace of the remnant web on its surface. Strong hands pin Clarice against the moist, uneven wall as yellow orbs flare in the darkness and fix the woman with a cruel stare.

"I'm going to take nourishment from you, yes," says the gray woman as she leans forward and runs a cool, long tongue over her prey's neck and cheek. "Mmm, you're delicious." The forward pair of legs clamp forward to hold the student's bound limbs down. The spider rears up on her back legs, using the wall for support, as the middle pair begins quickly wrapping back and forth over Clarice to bind her to the wall. The faint outline of a sadistic grin hangs in the gloom if the woman can bring herself to open her eyes and look.

"I'd offer you some light, dear, but it won't make much difference in a moment." The hands dig tighter at the trapped woman's skin as the fresh webbing works its way quickly higher, back and forth, across Clarice's legs and towards her hips.

- In space, no one can hear the person you just disemboweled scream.
Miss Steel - Super Shokushu High School Level Liar
Chris Davis - There's science to be done on the people who are still aroused.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:12 pm

She shuts her eyes as she's pinned into the wall. A soft gasp leaves her lips upon impact. She assumed it was the spider woman holding her there, but she dare not open her eyes and find out for sure. She flinches away on reflex as it licks her neck. For a moment, she thought she was going to let loose her venom and it would be all over for her. When she pulls away she can't help but leave herself panting since she held ehr breath in the moment.

The strangest sensation left her tense in her bindings. Somethign was being wrapped over her legs, making them completely unable to move, not even flinch as it went higher. She could already imagine her sinking her fangs into her skin.

Her comment of offered light that wouldn't be much help made her assume the worst. She was wrapping her in webbing and it would completely cover her to the wall. She shivers and involuntarily whimpers at being choked in webbing. She was claustrophobic, but this was making her hyperventilate quickly. She bites her lip to stop a soft whimper of pain from leaving as the spider digs her hands tighter into her arms. She shivers uncontrollably at the thought od dying a slow and painful death. Tears run down her face freely at never leaving this palce alive.

"Pl-please...I-I d-don't want to die...pl-please..." she stutters. She was shaken with fear of being sucked dry and left as rotting flesh. More whimpers leave her lips after each thought become more gruesome then the last. She rgretted every punch and struggle she used to possibly anger the spider. She didn't need to open her eyes to see a cruel smile, she knew it was there, towering over her quivering form.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:01 pm

The long, lacing, pinning strand of webbing run back and forth over Clarice's hips and across her waist. At her words, one hand slides away from the trapped woman's shoulder and pats softly at her head, as if she's merely a whimpering puppy.

"There there, no one wants to die," says the monster slowly encasing her in webbing. "We all have to go sometime, though. You shouldn't be so sad. You're keeping another girl from being down here in your place! Try to think about how glad she'd be if she knew." The cool tongue runs up over the woman's tears and flicks at her clenched eye. "Or just keep crying those delicious tears for me. I love a well-seasoned girl." The tip of the long muscle curls around to lap slowly at the woman's other cheek and eye before Steel pulls slightly back. The webbing speeds up again as it reaches Clarice's arms and chest, strapping them tightly against the moist earth and the lattice supporting her now from behind.

That powerful fear almost commands the gray half-woman to obey the dark thought running rampant through her prey's mind. Steel manages to control the urge to affirm that dark fear, but she makes no attempt to disabuse Clarice of the notion, either. Instead, she increases the pace of the two legs wrapping across the girl to bring the webbing faster up towards and eventually over her head. A thin gap is formed in the masking portion to allow the poor, hyperventilating girl to breathe cleanly through her nose and closed teeth, but what thin light could have reached her eyes is blotted out by clean strands pressed close over her eyes.

With a wrench of earth, shuddering behind Clarice, the spider steps back onto all six legs and looks over her handiwork. Absolute silence rules the burrow for a long moment.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:28 pm

She turns her head away from the patting, slowly breaking down into a fit of tears and shivers. The spider's words were becoming more faint as she continues to hyperventilate. She felt like she had no oxygen to breathe once the webbing went passed her chest. She whimpers profusiously, the fact that she was here instead of another girl was not at all pelasing. Even if she was the heroic type, the girl would never know she lasted longer ebcause of her own stupid mistake of coming to the woods alone. No one know where she was, and probably would never find even ehr bones once she left this world.

She sobs softly in her webbing, shutting her eyes as the webbing goes past her head and completely binds her to the wall. Sharp intakes of breath were a sign of her breaking down into crying fully, the fear of dying so painfully was becoming too much for her to handle. Even wrapped in webbing her body uncontrolably shivers at her impending doom. Thoughts of never seeing Kanoe again makes a few cries she had louder before they settle back to sobs. She couldn't help, but become a fearful mess as her cheeks redden with salty streams.

Being left to dangle against the wall made her think that the spider woman was preparing to sink her venom into her. She continues to be short of rbeathe with her sobs. There was really only one thing to do...

"I-I-If y-your g-going to-to kill me....please...do it quickly a-and don't make m-me suffer."

It was the least she could ask for. Dying was one thing, but to die painfully was what she feared the most. And the fact she would never see the light, or Kanoe's face again didn't help in calming herself down. She was so afraid she could hardly even think of much else then the word die. She was already panting for oxygen that she had too much of.

"I-I'm s-sorry Kanoe....please...forgive me..." she mummbles her last words. She was already becoming light-headed from so much intake of oxygen. She wondered if she would even be conscious when the spider sunk her fangs into.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:53 pm

Before the fangs come, more webbing snaps out over Clarice's lips and nostrils to slow the overabundance of air flowing into her lungs. Passing out would not please the spider, as it was another matter entirely to feed from dreams, and she sincerely doubts the poor girl would have any in her fear.

"Well, now, what would be the fun in that? That would leave no one satisfied, least of all me, and I care quite a bit more about my own pleasures than your pain, in case you hadn't noticed." The creature presses back close to Clarice with those words, and a strong hand grabs her bound head to steady it against the slightest wriggling beneath her bonds. Long, sharp teeth sink through the web and past the soft skin beneath. Fiery pain shoots through her body as the venom digs at her veins, but no actual damage follows it. Miss Steel steps away and chuckles darkly to watch whatever struggles the girl will give her and drink the fear, suffering, and anguish that will surely flow like water from a river in flood from the woman. The pain continues to wash deeply over her entire body, searing and burning her flesh as if lit aflame from within, but still no death comes to wipe it away.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:30 pm

She yelps when webbing smacks over her nostrils and mouth, ceasing her breathing momentarily. If she could flinch away from the spider's touch she would've. Tears still run down her face freely as she waits for the creature to finish her off.

She feels the spider press against her and she could only imagine what would happen next. She hears slight ripping of webbing and before she knew it, two long, what feel like knives, penetrate her flesh. Her eyes widen as pain burns through out her body. She screams as loudly as she could in pain, writhing beneath her webbed incasing in sure agony. The bonds in her mouth and nostrils keep her loud screaming down from what they truly were. She didn't know if this was the venom that would turn her insides into liquid, but all she wanted was just this pain to stop. She continues to scream and writhe in her captivity, sobs mingle with her cries for mercy to just finish her off already instead of making her suffer the way she was.

She welcomed death anytime now to stop this agony fro continuing but it never came. Eyes shut fast while yelps and cries not only from the burning sensation, but from fear of anything else it was doing. Her heart pounds in her chest, circulating the venom quicker around her body for extrusiating pain.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:42 pm

The exquisite symphony of agony was too much for Steel. She'd planned on waiting until it subsided and left her prey confused before continuing, but that plan is now cast aside. A smooth leg snatches out and rips away the webbing over Clarice's lips to loose her jaw and the wonderful cacophony it makes. Without pause, the leg tears open a passage between the bound legs and curls itself against the bound woman's crotch. The tip of the thing presses carefully at the fabric covering the girl's slit and slices it open in a short, smooth flick.

"Scream! Scream and beg and cry! I can make it all stop, but you must beg, little fly," the gray thing commands. The smooth, black leg curls and forces itself between tight thighs, then wriggles up at Clarice's entrance. It writhes and presses at her constrained form as the pain still sears over her being. Without mercy or pause, the limb shoves into the woman's walls like a chilled, rounded spike as maniacal laughter fills the echo-free chamber. The strong hands that held the blond woman back shortly ago dig hard through the stiff restraining threads at Clarice's breasts to cruelly knead the flesh beneath with fingers oddly adept at the practice.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:44 am

Her screams of pain become as loud as they possibly can with the thin webbing cut from her mouth. Please, just make the pain stop already! Her veins felt like they were on fire and would not cease or let up whatsoever. Her cries falter into a yelp as webbing and fabric tear between her legs. A long, sharp, what feels like another blade, completely tear into her clothing, leaving an iced chill to come across her sex. Already knowing where this was heading, she keep her sobs from the pain up, ever waiting for that sharp blade to penetrate her. Not to dissapoint her, it shoves itself into her unwilling and unprepaired depths, recieving a loud cry of pain in return.

Searing pain makes her voice hoarse, but it heightens for a short moment when her breasts were kneaded behind the webbing. She couldn't distinguish between plain and pleasure anymore. Everything hurt and throbbed in burning agony. She jsut prayed for it to end. She didn't know what to beg for. Death, or life. Either one seemed tempting to beg for, but her voice had long since grown quiet, her body adapting to the pain quickly. Her walls twitch andinvoluntarily squeeze the leg inside of her, another sharp intake of pain went up her spine.

"Please...m-make the pain...stop...I-I can't take it anymore..."

Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:40 am

"I think you can, girl. I think you can and you will. Convince me otherwise." The spider's words fall into the room like sleet, though the last bit holds an almost playful challenge. The venom ebbs just slightly from Clarice's veins, and the cruel leg draws slowly out of the girl's pained folds, but the hands press tighter and tighter over the soft flesh until the strands are digging harshly at her breasts. The pain is starting to leave her on its own in a strange show of mercy.

Then the harsh, smooth leg slams fully back into the girl with a cackle from her captor. The fangs snap down over the old wounds, and another thin layer of venom invades her blood to scour her from within. A deep, hungry moan rumbles through the sharp tips and into the bound girl before Steel releases the hold and licks quickly at the punctures.

It's been so long since she'd had a proper, full dose of fear, and her head swims with it as if drunk. What self-control she loses is handled securely by her need to keep feeding on the twisted emotions of her prey, and the intoxicating flavor of it all. The running though of actually digesting and devouring the poor woman is shoved hard back with each wave of fear, but it starts to creep into her mind and call to a dark, base instinct. Only cold reason keeps it at bay now, but that portion of her self is well fashioned and will not yield readily. It does, however, hope she breaks and begs properly soon.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:04 am

She couldn't even speak, let alone convcicnce the spider woman otherwise she couldn't deal with such pain for long. Her hand twitch by herseides, pain slowly ebbing away. The feeling of the smoot leg leaving her left her feeling that throbbing sore in shoulder fromwhere she had bitten her. She shivers violently in her casing. It was only until hands press so hard into her that the webbing begin to dig through the fabric of her clothing and into her breasts did she start screaming again.

If that wasn't enough to keep the pain up, the spider sinks her fangs in the exact same spot, that was already clogging, but opened up once more because of it. Her voice rings throughout the hollow chamber, screams of agony and pain surge forth once again.

"Please stop the pain!!! Auugh...PLEASE!!!" she cries out fervently, unable to say much else as more burning agony courses through her veins. Her body twitches in pain and aguish, unable to fully protect itself from the affects of the venom. Her voice was becoming more hoarse from her continuous screamin until finally it was mostly lost. But still she screamed. The leg rams itself harder into her unwanting depths, causing even more throbbing to beat into her already pained body.

Things were starting to feel strange within her, though. Her legs were becoming numb, no doubt the constant pain truly overwhelemed her pain receptors adnd thus they were shutting down. But she wasn't even thinking of such intellectual thoughts. She merely assumed the insides of her legs were being turned to liquid for the spider to drink. The hung limply in her bondings, she couldn't feel them at all when she tried.

"Please...just...kill me already..."

Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:20 am

At the begging for death, the fangs sink back into the old punctures. This time, cold numbness flows through Clarice's veins, apparently granting her her wish. With each beat of the terrified woman's heart, the chemicals run further through her arteries, out to the extremities of her body. The numbness in her legs remains, for those nerves are burned completely out in the short term by their natural response to pain. The pressure of the webbing, all smell and sound, and even the slowly thrusting leg all vanish slowly from the woman's senses. The death she begged for appears to take her in a gradual wave of nothingness.

The leg slams hard again into Clarice as feeling snaps back through her veins. All the numbness, even that in her lower limbs, vanishes in the span of a single heartbeat. Cold lips shove close against the webbing over the woman's, and the long tongue forces its way into her mouth to briefly explore the back of it. With a gasp and a laugh, the gray woman pulls away from her prey and twists the leg within her.

"Delicious! Just like I knew you would be. No time to sleep, my little fly. Wake up, wake up! You won't die. I've gotten a head filled up with your flavor, and I've found, my dear, that you're worth a savor," Steel taunts in her odd rhyme. "You begged me just now for it all to be done, but that little trick was just the start of our fun." The cruel limb buried within Clarice slides slowly out and pounds in once more as the fingers dig again at her breasts. The coarse threads dig and tear at the fabric beneath and scratch over the skin it was protecting.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:52 am

Her pleas for death seem to be answered. Fangs ocne more sink into her old wound, the pain of it reopening once mroe was short lived. Cold, numbingness runs down her arms and legs. She finds herself unable to move an inch, she even feels her heartbeat slowing. The embrace of death never seemed so alluring before. She was saddened that she was dying and not being able to say good-bye to her love. She would miss her...

Her eyes snap open when feeling suddenly returned to her numb body. There was no pain, but she knew she was alive. She gasps at fully feeling the leg bury itself into her depths again. The spider's rhyming words only fueled her cold silence. Even the kiss she remained unflinching to. So all of this...was a trick. The spider had made her believe she was going to die, but she was only savoring her torment.

Hand balls into fists in anger. How dare she make her choose death when not needed. She calms herself slightly, but still, even after numbing cold left her body...her heart still felt like ice.

She flinches as her breasts were scratched over. Her fabric was already torn in places now, which left her little protection then besides the webbing itself. But still, she almost wanted to die. Either that or cause some permanent injury to the spider. She didn't ask what she planned to do next, leaving the subject with small gasps and groan with each assault she pushed into or onto her body.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:19 am

The anger sobers the gray and black creature. It pulls her slowly from her mad reverie, but the more robust dish still calls to her endless hunger. "What's this now, I've made you mad? Come now, lass, you should be glad! Or do you wish you were truly dead, all curled up there inside your head? Come on out and don't be coy. we've games to play, my little toy," she taunts her prey in that playful rhyme. The leg slowly withdraws from Clarice's abused walls, and the strong fingers redirect their pressure towards the center of each breast to rub the rough thread over trapped nubs. As the second chemical extinguishes itself from her veins, the puncture wounds close cleanly, leaving behind only the beginnings of a bruise.

"Now think, my dear, of that strong love that you shall remain a living part of. Perhaps, much later, I'll let you flee, and in her arms you shall see if I have freed you from the tyranny you things like to call monogamy." Steel knows better than to presume the bound woman is in anything resembling an exclusive relationship, but she's more interested in provoking some reaction than determining truth. The smooth, slightly sharp foot curls itself against Clarice's slit and presses itself tightly against her clit as the tip works its way back into her entrance. That smooth, curved thing presses and rubs in quick, tight circles in an attempt to coax slick juices from the woman. A second leg wraps up and runs slowly over a bound hip as if trying to discern the shape of the woman beneeath.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:33 pm

Her mouth opens wide asthe leg withdraws from her abused folds. Her eyes remain shut to try and control her body, now that burning agony didn't play a part in her anguish. She wanted the creature to stop speaking to her as if she was no more then bound flesh. But she could do little, if not less to stop her from her tormenting ways.

She flinches when something sticks through the webbing and prods themselves into her completely bare nipples. She would've moaned softly, but tries her best to cause less reaction for the spider's enjoynment. But again a smooth object presses itself again into her slit. This time her small button was prodded, which unfortunatly caused her to gasp in reply. It smoothly went inside her once more, but at least it wasn't painful at all. The woman was trying to coax her into becoming aroused, and much to her dismay it was working. As much as she hates this, her body begins to relax from the intense anger it had moments ago.

But her mind was still barracaded with understandings and even more so, it was working perfectly with her anger.

"D-don't speak about things you...don't know. That's my bussiness and m-mine alone."

Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next