View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Spider's Burrow (Clarice) 

Post Re: The Spider's Burrow (Clarice)
Despite all her time with students, it still surprises Steel how easily their bodies yield to her. The foot presses tighter on the small, tender bump of flesh and flicks smoothly across it as the tip slides carefully a bare inch into the woman and back out. The leg pressing at Clarice's side reaches suddenly up to hook at the bindings over her chest. The sharp tip of it punctures the webbing and slides carefully between the the soft mounds being squeezed and pinched through the threads. The woman's mind was more entertaining. It had been too long since Steel had found someone capable of actually locking away their thoughts, and she scents a wonderful challenge.

"Do you think it matters, dear? You're going to spend so much time here. What's yours alone right now is mine, for if you consider, I believe you'll find that all your fate lays in my hands whilst you are trapped within those bands. So tell me, truly, of your whore, for, you see, I always need more, and knowing of a particular treat might just save you, when next we meet." The strange, taunting rhyme fills Clarice's covered ears as if the cottony web wasn't there.

- In space, no one can hear the person you just disemboweled scream.
Miss Steel - Super Shokushu High School Level Liar
Chris Davis - There's science to be done on the people who are still aroused.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:15 pm

She flinches involuntarily when she feels something slide over her side. As it rises, her fists shook within their binds, mostly shivering in their grasp. A quick gasp leaves her nostrils when she hears tearing of more webbing. Her eyes shut as more moans and purrs try to force their way out. She knew if she relented just a little bit more they would escape. It was almost impossible to hold them in, she might as well be holding her breath too. Her poor button was teased to no end, only being filled with hot blood for more teasings to be of easier access was all it did. It was weakening her defenses rapidly.

Her eyes snap open when the spider suddenly starts speaking of Kanoe. She wanted her to rely some information of her? Fists that were once shivering began to shake in anger. How dare she...how dare she call her a whore! Her teeth grit hard together. This spider dared to prod into her personal life. For all she knew, the way she spoke she might had some type of telepathic powers. That suddenly made her stop thinking of her lvoer and she calmed down somewhat. There was no since on becoming upset when she couldn't act upon it. The only thing she could do was keep a monotone voice for as long as possible.

"You already kn-know...what my answer is..."she replies with a few stutters. Like hell she would let this spider get to her lover. She'll suffer if she has to to keep Kanoe away from this monster. She resolved to that fate. Unfortunatly her body was reluctant to allow her heroine act as it begins to heat up. When the leg prodded too hard into her pearl, she couldn't help but give a slight squeak. Her body was never one to take her side. Always betrayed her when she needed it to be strong. But as long as someone got something out of her torturing pleasure...she was slightly happy for it. But only slightly.

"It...d-does matter."

Last edited by Clarice on Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:33 pm

This one is crafty. Miss Steel likes that. She's already filched the name of her love as it glanced through her mind, but it's far from useful at this point. She'd already drawn a small cry of lust, now she just needs to encourage the woman's rebellious body and goad her a bit more before the fun truly starts.

The leg settled between Clarice's breasts presses slowly further upwards until it punctures the webbing beneath her jaw. The sharp tip of the thing prods briefly at the soft skin beneath her head, then begins to work its way back down. The smooth appendage rubbing at her slit works still faster and deeper at her. Despite how swollen her tender clit has become, it slips completely away at intervals to slide fully into her moist folds before dipping back out and pressing at the woman's button again. With a sudden, harsh tearing, the upper leg shreds its way through the bonds over the girl's breasts, and the cool, strong hands dive in to squeeze tightly at the soft flesh.

"Well, if you insist, then matter it does, but then we'd both be wrong because if you will learn to obey, then you shall be her for only a day. Now if you will tell me what I want to hear, I will remove the dark wrapped over eyes here, then make a gentle glowing light to give you back the gift of sight." Even though she spoke lightly, almost jokingly, nothing in Steel's words hinted that she couldn't make good on her offer or her threat.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:45 am

If she could move her head, it would go up to avoid that uncomfortable prodding at her chin. But without being able to mvoe she could only groan in protest before it slid back down, leaving her somewhat of relief. Though it was short lived when the other appendage works deeper and faster into her slit. It makes her writhe in few moans, panting for air from the rapid stimulation. It slips itself back into her now moist folds and makes her nearly scream in pleasure.

It was sudden and quick when the webbing of her breasts was completely torn away and left her bouncing mound open to the spider. She took advantage of it and grasped them firmly into her hands. Her mouth opens to let forth a loud moan of ecstacy. She couldn't hold herself anymore as waves of stimulation course through her body. But she tried to remain firm in not thinking of Kanoe. Only intent on her safety for it.

"I...d-don't w-want to see you..." she mummbles, unable to fully grasp the concept of speaking louder. Her body quivers with each touch at her soft spots. Her body may of given up tis resistance, but she could only hope-beg her mind would stay intact.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:57 am

"Fine then slut, I'll leave you blind. Now open unto me your mind, that I might see your little friend, and towards her my cruelty will bend," Steel responds. A new tactic grazes her mind and draws a smile upon her lips. "Unless, of course, you'd give your life to save another a round of strife here upon your makeshift wrack with naught to watch but inky black. But here, now, are you so self-serving that you feel she's less deserving than the esoteric girl upon whom I did not unfurl when I found you in my way, and thus did make you my prey? Your earlier thoughts did sell you out, and in your heart there was no doubt that other girls were worthy more of this fate than you are, whore."

As the words slice through the burrow like hissed knives, the hands at Clarice's breasts resettle themselves. Each palm cups a soft mound of flesh as thumbs flick irregularly over the hardened nipples beneath them. The leg that had torn away the webbing slowly caresses down the woman's body as the other, slick from dipping into her, dives smoothly into her walls once more. The dry foot finally finds itself beside the wet one, and it takes over the duty of flicking and pressing at the tender button as the other pumps carefully up into Clarice's bound form. The strong thumbs flick faster against her nipples with stronger motions timed perfectly with the thrusts.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:06 pm

Her hands grip tightly int heir bonds, trying so hard to free themselves but to no avail. It only left her breathless and gasping for air. She wasn't even given the chance to take in breath before the slick appendage pushes into her squeezing folds. She cries out in unwanted bliss, her breasts toyed to further her torment. She writhes in her torn bonds, crying out as pleasure wreacks havoc over her body. Her legs quiver as nectar trickles down them teasingly. She was getting wet from this torture, how she hated herself for it.

She glares coldly through the webbing, wanting to pierce the spider's form with knives. She may be a trapped weakling, but she knew better then to believe any of the spider's words. Her heat pounded in her chest, adrenaline drugging her body with intense energy, though it couldn't be used.

Get...out of my head, demon. Your just...wasting your time and breath. Your not getting to her...so accept your mistake, you foolish monster.

Her mouth was unobtainable to speak as moans and cries of ecstacy were her tongue in speaking. Her body had given in all to quickly, and much to her dismay it was breaking her mind into enjoying it. Thoughts of hatred and anger towards the spider were quickly depleting. But her energy was put into her mind, barracading any form of entrance from the monster. Her eyes remained in a glaring pose, even if she couldn't stop her forced pelasure from rising. It was the only part of her body that remained to fight. She knew it. She knew the spider had some ability. No wonder she was feeling so exposed the whole time.

Your insults...only fuel my intention in keeping you from your desire. Go find...some other slut to torcher that will be easily broken..

She was unsure if her thoughts were reaching the monster, but she cared not. It was keeping her busy from thinking of anything that might help the spider in her quest. No one...deserves to be in this hell.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:18 am

Despite the tearing across them, the bonds stay solid over Clarice's arms and legs. The cold stare finds not a shred of light through the threads. Thumbs still their incessant flicking at her nipples as the cool palms press and roll at the flesh in their grasp. The smooth leg grinds and pumps harder at the girl's slick, hot walls in perfect time with the rubbing, flicking motions of the tip of the other foot. As the limb draws out of the blond woman and slides between her legs, the end within her curls carefully to feel about for the rough patch of nerves bundled within her.

The thoughts were visible to Steel like writing on a board. As she saw things, this was a terrible mistake on the girl's part. There was no way she'd know how to respond once the spider took up her own implement to write on the same board. She was charged with the energy leeched from the emotions swirling in the room as she pressed into Clarice's mind.

Out of your head? After you've invited me in? You're such a rude host. The rhyming was gone, replaced by a steady, cold tone. And dear, if I were a demon, you'd be luckier than you are now. If I were a demon, I would break you hard with pain instead of taking you up on your command.

The screaming, moaning lips half-covered in tattered web feel a slick tongue ram between them. The gray creature presses tight into her prey's mouth and reaches back to feel at the entrance to her throat. She holds the forced kiss cruelly long, stifling Clarice's cries and panting as the unwanted attentions continue to press deeper into the woman's flesh. Now that the woman in her grasp has forsaken attempting to communicate verbally, Steel sees no reason to let her rethink that decision.

I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you? I could fix your bonds and leave you here, alone and silenced in the burrow, until I find someone else to bring down here. Then you could watch as I break her. You're so willing to martyr yourself for your love, we might as well see who else will. We can start a club for stupid whores.

The way these things worked, all the monstrous woman could do was write these thoughts into the same string of consciousness that Clarice had used to hold her message out to view. If she knew the creature's strength, the bound student wouldn't listen. Listening would leave her open to viewing whatever Steel could wedge into the layer.

Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:19 am

Smooth and slick, the appendages rammed themselves into her again and again. At this rate, she knew she was going to cum. It felt to pleasurable for her to resist. It was a weakness every woman had, but that didn't make the defeat any less painful. She was fighting so hard, and yet her body reacted to the spider's assault like this. She tenses abruptly when a curling sensation rubbed against ehr tender spot. Sure enough, the monster had found a weak point in her slick walls and would use it to her advantage. Her eyes fell to a saddened and anguished expression. It was agonizing to feel her body give in like that.

She felt something slick cross over her half webbed lips. Eyes widen when she realizes the monster was kissing her. But it was too late to close her mouth whena slimy appendage creeps into her mouth. She groan in protest, but could do little in stopping her. Just having this slimy thing in her mouth was more torture then her venom. Her body convulses to gag, yet that's all it does. She couldn't get sick even when she wanted to. She was trapped to feel the sensation of flicking the back of her throat.

Her mind was slowly slipping into lust, she was unsure if being completely hazed with lust would keep the woman from searching into her memories. She had to...be strong. Her eyes slam shut as a thick wave of stimulation penetrated her being. Still with her strained face, she opens one eye, even though she could see nothing of the sort. If she failed then she failed...but at least she did her best to stop the monster.

..I-I don't...care what happens...to other girls here...I don't care...if you bring them down here...with me. I can't make everyone...happy. But-but if I can keep you away from her, I'm willing...to-to sacrifice myself. Your insults...m-mean nothing...to me...

Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:04 pm

You don't care? Don't lie, Steel says back into Clarice's mind. Here, let me show you the last girl. A single image wraps itself into the woman's consciousness and hangs there until she musters the force to shove it aside. Within, what was once a human woman hangs from the wall, completely bound in webbing and showing clearly the deep punctures of a fatal bite.

As the horrific sight settles into the woman's mind, the tongue continues to probe and taste at her mouth. The edge of the long muscle curls and runs slowly along the insides of her cheeks, then presses tightly and bats almost playfully against Clarice's in a cruel mockery of a tender kiss. Cool lips grind into the threads and press them back against the bound girl's.

Hands continue to roll at the flesh in their grasp and delicately knead at the breasts. One thumb and finger pinch together over the woman's left nipple and tug carefully at it. The flicking foot rubs faster back and forth over her delicate nub, and the smooth leg continues to press and swirl its tip against the sensitive bundle of nerves to force more pleasure into Clarice.

Steel can taste the lust taking hold of her prey. It's crushing her prey's resistance on its own. Would you like to see me make another husk like that, bitch? Is that better than letting my fingers touch the whore you think you love? What about two girls? What about five? How many lives is hers worth, you arrogant, self-centered slut?

Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:29 am

The sight, though true she didn't care what happened to other girls on the island, it amde her withdraw completely. The sight in her mind wouldn't leave and stayed there. Tears for the girl that had been killed by the spider are shed. She was losing herself in this mental torture and to the pleasures of the flesh. She wasn't going to last long, she knew that.

She was almost envious of the woman that had been killed. She looked peaceful, unlike herself who was crying for God or someone to intervene. She could just imagine herself like a mirror, being flicked in the middle again and again, waiting to see it crack under the pressure. Her body was scumbing quickly and she knew in an instant the rising tension. It would only take a few more squirms inside to make her cum. She couldn't hold it back anymore. It was rising steadily within her, causing stiffling moans to escape where the other woman's lips remained.

Her body sweats profusely from the strain on her mind and being. She could hardly breathe from all these attacks at once. Her eyes remained shut, soft cries for the picutre to leave her mind remained steady. She had to...be strong. But why couldn't she? Was it her compassion for others? No, that wasn't it. She was selfish to say the least, then what was it? It couldn't possibly be she thought it was all ehr fault if something like that happened again...was it? No, that wasn't it either. Then what the hell was making her shiver?! Her eyes open to slits, that slimy appendage would've been clenched in her teeth if she could remember how to.

These feelings suddenly rised. Overtaken by strong emotions she couldn't comprehend. She had never felt such a feelings before, not this strong. She couldn't control it, why couldn't she? It seemed to break through her inner self. What were these feelings that wouldn't stop insnaring her soul? She felt so dark, shadowed over by...something. Hatred, anger, jealousy? These emotions completely overtook her mind in a red haze. Was she losing control of herself? Even now while her mind was shattering from its formal self, her body remained intact, preparing her for a climax. But why was it she didn't seem to care anymore?

...I hate you... she started, but didn't finish.

Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:56 pm

Those last few squirms to push Clarice over the edge come faster and harder within her with each moment. The leg is nearly thrashing as it makes its last few thrusts and slams fully into the woman to fill her completely. The foot at her clit flicks rapidly for a moment and then presses and wriggles hard against her to draw her release out for as long as possible. Fingers dig tightly enough into her exposed breasts to make them ache. Tongue and lips press harder against and into the woman's mouth to fill it and wrap around her tongue.

The spider holds there for a long, unmoving pause as she waits for the last of her prey's forced release to wash away. She drinks the miasma of rage and pleasure and indifference and feels her own mind swim briefly with the energy gleaned from such a feeding. That grim sense of herself taking hold in Clarice's mind spoke of endless entertainment for the gray woman. She just had to find a way now to cull it forward.

That makes two of us, girl. More if you count those bones. But don't be shy, now, tell me all of it. Unleash your anger. Tell me about Kanoe. The lips still pressed tight against the blond woman's curled slightly in a cruel grin but did not withdraw. The tongue still writhes slowly in her lips, taunting her and daring her to bite down on it.

Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:44 pm

The last of her defenses to preserve her body from the spider's tauntings completely crashed before her. Her body tenses in its binds as she cums hard on the writhing leg inside of her. Moans of ecstacy that were unable to be pushed back pressed into the woman's lips. Her eyes squint shut as she climaxes long and hard. Her body was done for, still willing to go another round of stimulation. Not that she would freely admit it, but she felt her body was not satisfied.

Her thoughts all but ceased from functioning. Still that writhing hatred and anger was coiled inside, but she had never experienced such high levels of these emotions before. She was unsure what to do about it besides keep it in. What was she suppossed to do about it when her being wiggled in bliss from the aftershocks of her orgasm? How was she even suppossed to think straight with that going on?

A sharp intake of breath with a raspy sigh was all the reaction she could reply to. Her mind was hazy in darkness, not being able to distinguish what were thoughts and what were emotions. The spider had completely messed up her train of thought. It was amazing to herself that with this haziness inside she could understand she couldn't think clearly anymore.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:29 pm

Everything goes warm and red to Miss Steel's vision. The delicious rage, mingled and steeped in the unwilling pleasure, overwhelms her own mind and draws a shuddering moan from her lips. The soft earth and the webbing beside Clarice's head crunch as fingers dig at them and the spider collapses forward onto them. The legs fall slowly away as the gray woman pants into her prey's muffled ear, having fallen free of her lips. The strong smell of her desire burns at the creature's nostrils and guides a small chuckle into her lips.

"How does it feel, knowing you've lost your little fight? Do you feel powerless? Do you want Kanoe to hold you and tell you everything will be alright?" she whispers to the student after her own, thankfully briefer, moment of haze. The soft smacking of a hungry tongue rolling across smooth lips tricked past the gauzy threads pressing Clarice's hair into her ears.

Burn her, Steel whispers into the woman's mind. She attempts to match the girl's own voice in an effort to guide her hatred and flavor it. Burn her, she whispers again as one smooth foot presses again at the woman's clit and flicks it slowly and lightly to begin building her second release.

Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:30 am

Her eyes slowly draw close, this deep pit of hatred quickly wrenches her gut into full hearty groans of protest. This feeling of being so powerless and resounding fate echoing through her mind made her want to scream if her mouth wasn't preoccupied.

Her mouth clearly hangs open for the spider's disposal. She was at a loss in more ways then one. Was she suppossed to feel hatred or saddness? Depression or anger? She had no idea how to feel as pleasure bombards her thinking again and agin. She lost and knew it well. This wasn't going well at all. Her abused clit was draining her strength with every flick and left her body jerking and spasming in ecstacy.

I don't know....what I'm suppossed to...do anymore...

Her cunt drips and seems to echo in her mind. Was she that hungry for lust? Or was this all part of being human, the latter sounded mroe convincing. Voices etch in her blanking mind. Burn her. That voice sounded strangely like her own. Did she wish to burn Kanoe? Was that what this was? This hatred?

I-I can't...be thinking this. Not this...I can't possibly want...

She was becoming oblivious to the spider's movements and only registered them when they came into contact with her skin. Her skin was already hot in this casing and she was already begginning to feel pressure dig itself into the pit of her being. She was starting to become so bewildered she almost didn't know up from down. These newly formed emotions was what gave way to her breaking. But moreso, she was consumed with thoughts on how to get rid of this twisting feeling. It felt like a knife had drived itself inside and was merely twisting it to add to the pain.

Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:02 pm

With the bandages over her eyes, Clarice misses the hungry light that burns through the yellow lenses the moment she interprets the whispering left for her. The harsh grin creases the spider's lips into a terrible, Cheshire gash over her face as she prepares to press the psychological assault on her prey.

But why not? She's not even trying to save me... not even searching. Even if I'm not with this beast, she has to know I'd be with another, but she isn't here to help. The words slide from the creature's mind like water along a trough and trickle into Clarice's. The woman wasn't even trying to mask her thoughts now, which made it stupendously easy to read and respond to her.

Of course, Steel had no intention of letting the girl forget the physical portion of her torment. The smooth foot flicks and rubs faster and deeper at her slit and the delicate nub beneath its peak. The long, slick, cool muscle rolls down across one soft breast and curl around it to knead at the flesh and flick wetly over the woman's nipple. A soft hissing, eerily similar to laughter, fills the soft chamber.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next